Naamah - Cover

Naamah

Copyright© 2014 by Rolf

Prologue

Humanity has struggled, is still struggling in fact to try to explain existence and the Universe. Some think civilization has been around a few thousand years, after all, the Jewish Bible is interpreted to say that. No, there is no Christian Bible, just a New Testament. Artifacts, oral and written history extend that to 8 or 10,000 years. Science has yet to make up a rationale for places and things that date back 20-30,000 years, so these revelations are just ignored and ignored. It would make their theories look bad for them to try to explain. Latest thinking is that bones and artifacts dating back 150,000 years have already been discovered. No definitive evidence that that old technology was more advanced than todays. You don't have to look at ancient things like the pyramids or to extinct cultures and their remains to wonder. In Florida, we have something called the 'Coral Castle'. It has been documented that one man, overnight, had made and moved giant sculptures into place. On Easter Island, the last native there, who knew the oral traditions, told researchers that the giant Moai, 'walked' to where they were to rest. All finished 887 giants are in-place on a remote Island with no trees.

Perhaps where we are to end up is more important than where we have been. There are some things though that transcends time. Not every discovery is new, some have seen the light of day before and are re-discovered. They still can't duplicate 'Greek Fire' and very few 'experts' try to explain the presence of light bulbs and metal contact remains in Giza's structures saying electricity was not invented yet, right?

Nevertheless, for our mythical fable, let's pretend intelligent life has been around more than a few thousand years.

Our story begins, or rather that which we are aware of, today, although it will affect everywhere on earth, we first start our tale in the USA, during the 21st century.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.