Missed Clues - Cover

Missed Clues

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Spouse splitting for parts unknown. Thrilling adventures on the Adriatic, planned by a travel agent provacateur. International relations and indelicate diplomacy. You always get what you pay for, but pay dearly when plans go awry. Pay attention to the clues in front of your eyes. Who's really in charge? Does it matter? Clever, charming, conspiratorial choices certainly carry considerably captivating consequences. It's all good in the end. Eventually, in the end. It's a long hot summer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Humor   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

I woke in the middle of the strangest dream. It was 6:30 Monday morning and I was in a king-sized bed tangled up with five naked teenagers. I had to pee something fierce. The mental fog disappeared but the naked girls didn’t. The dream turned into a stranger reality. I still had to hit the bathroom and another twenty-one teens and a thirty-six year old virgin (who could pass for nineteen), mother of two were scattered around, naked or nearly so.

Twenty-seven! I’m shocked and amazed, too. Abdicuous!

First Last Age Hgt Eyes Hair Size/Color
Laurie Charles 16 4’11” blue red B+/lt. pink
Sadie Larson 16 4’11” green red B/rose
Gina Gamboa 16 5’01” brown brown C/dk. pink
Anne Smythe 17 5’02” green blonde B+/tan
Pamela Smythe 17 5’00” green blonde C-/tan
Marta Gamboa 15 4’10” brown black B-/pink
Carla Gamboa 17 5’00” brown brunette B+/dk. pink
Stephanie Collins 17 5’00” blue brown B+/pink
Jane Cassidy 13 4’10” blue blonde C/pale pink
Isabella Gamboa 16 5’01” violet blonde C+/pale pink
Tara Pendragon 15 5’00” blue blonde C+/pink
Dara Pendragon 15 5’00” blue blonde C+/pink
Petra van Pelt 15 5’07” blue red B+/red
Melanie Pauley 15 5’07” blue red B+/red
Cindy Sawyer 16 5’08” blue brown B+/dk. pink
Lindy Edwards 16 5’09” green blonde B+/tan
Beatrix Holbein 16 5’10” green blonde A+/tan
Marlena Holbein 15 6’00” blue blonde A/rose
Erika Siverson 14 5’09” violet blonde B+/pink
Suzan Nilsson 14 5’04” blue black B+/pink
Patricia Stevens 17 5’10” brown red C-/red
Sylvia St. John 17 5’11” green red B-/tan
Shirley Barnes 16 5’05” blue red B+/pink
Angie Abrams 16 5’04” brown brown C/pale pink
Maxine Cotton 16 5’02” green blonde C+/pale pink
Lilly Charles 13 4’09” brown black A/lt. brown
Millicent Smythe 36 5’03” green blonde C+/tan

And possibly more coming:

Juliet de Silva 15 5’03” violet white C+/pale pink
Jessica de Silva 15 5’03” violet white C+/pale pink

Jeez Loo-eeze!

Managing to slip out of the soft heap, I did my ablutions and went out for a quick swim. It looked to be an overcast, warmish blustery day. The air had a saturated feel that promised rain later.

On the way to the communal showers, I passed the Pendragons and Gamboas making grilled cheese and bacon sandwiches in the kitchen zone. “Breakfast on the road. We need the time to get ready to shop, Daddy Ted.” Dara called out. “Some of the girls are having trouble following the rules.”

“Do the best you can, the bus leaves at eight. No stragglers.” I grinned and strolled on. Laurie and Marta were already there. We scrubbed each other but refrained from going further.

“You ladies get the dress code sorted out last night?” I asked. “Anyone going to spend time in the disciplinary plaza? The dress code is pretty flexible in the pillory.”

“I think the girls who mind have a solution.” Laurie giggled. “Funny that no one seemed to remember your rules may have allowed a space fabric crop-top if paired with a miniskirt, so I didn’t mention it. Wanted to see how creative they could be under pressure.”

“You did say the space cloth could be in any form.” Marta giggled. “Girls hear what they want to hear.”

“Another case of anticipated nakedness causing wet pussy brain lock.” I laughed. “I’ve seen it before.”

“We made a bunch of individually formed bikini liners with nipple holes. The clips on the outside hold them in place quite well when we reinforced the rims.” Marta smiled. “Floating semi-transparent bra cups should make the neighbors happy. You can still see hard nipples anyway. Too much bother.”

“They cover the areolas and a few inches more, so they just float on the tips like pasties for the girls with big boobs. Just need tassels to look like cheesy burlesque performers.” Kiddo giggled, “Why bother, indeed?”

A lot of hustle and bustle later, the girls presented themselves at the door, ten minutes early. Will miracles never cease?

I’ll try to list the daywear choices. Don’t hate me if I get some wrong, having attention span issues. I’m almost certain I wore sneakers, shorts and a polo shirt. As for the girls:

Everyone had a ‘T’ pendant on her necklace and a small pouch hooked to a waist chain. Laurie, Carla and Gina had larger shoulder bags. I suspected ‘lab equipment’ or extra jewelry or both.

Miniskirt and one nipple clip: Laurie, Sadie, Lilly, Jane, Marta, Stephie, Pam and Anne. Cute.

Skirt and boob cups, held on with nip rings: Tara, Dara, Maxi, Shirl and Angie. Chains draped between the nipple rings. Clever, if a little contrived, the assembly attracted more attention than the girls with the single nipple ring.

The others had slave girl togas with one tit exposed: Carla, Gina, Isabella, Patricia and Sylvia had nipple rings only. Millie, Suzan, Petra, Melanie, Lindy, Cindy, Erika, Beatrix and Marlena went with titty cups, nipples poking through the holes and clipped. The last nine had a chain connecting the necklace to the semi-bare boob. Sweet.

Thunder rolled in the distance. Rain and wind? Melting space fabric. Flying hemlines. Even sweeter.

“You all look tasty, ladies. Laurie’s accidentally naked holiday rules apply today.” I grinned and hustled the jiggling mob to the bus. “Have fun.”

After getting the girls loaded and the house locked, I asked Isabella if she wanted to drive. “No, Don Theodore, if that’s alright. I want to be in the back with the girls this time. Let Lilly ride shotgun and give her seat behind you to Millie.”

“That works for me.” I keyed open the main gate. “Hotties on the move!”

Sadie, Jane, Laurie and Marta removed their nipple rings as soon as we were on the road. Lilly, blushing scarlet, followed her new sisters’ example. This was her first public outing. Now I had five totally topless girls to usher around. Either they were pretty bold, out to drive me crazy by flouting the unknown local mores or had spoken to Isabella. My guess was they were topless because they knew I liked it and didn’t care about much beyond that. Isabella was out to enjoy the show and would be loathe to ease the tension.

Millie sat quietly, steeling herself for the experience of being nearly naked in public. I fully intended for that experience to include a sound spanking followed by my hard dick balls deep in her cunt while she was bent over, pilloried and helpless. Put that in the fucking research paper! Being permanent Science Advisor to the US Embassy gave legitimacy to anything I did for the sake of knowledge acquisition. ‘Trust me, I’m a doctor performing my duties in the most efficient manner possible.’ Ain’t pure science great? It’s good to be me.

Police detours at the blast site almost emptied the road of southbound traffic, normally light anyway this early on a Monday. We turned right into Via Buona Vista within fifteen minutes. A parking space opened near the trendy shopping area and the girls finished their breakfast sandwiches on the bus. I had two while checking out the scenery. The vista was very buona.

This place was spotlessly clean! No litter on the streets, no leaves in the gutters, no cigarette butts, not municipal sanitation worker clean, but never-gets-dirty clean. The guests and visitors generate no trash and ‘leave nothing but footprints in the sand’ kind of clean. White linen tablecloths and stemmed water glasses on the numerous sidewalk café tables for breakfast service completed the postcard picture. The polite efficiency of the young servers, clad in starched white skirts and bikini tops, with some casually topless, rather than being overtly provocative, seemed very normal. It was sexy, but in a sweet, playful, nothing unusual way. Dona Emilia’s tenants run a class act.

Cheerful strollers began to populate the streets, the vast majority of them twenty-something women headed for breakfast or the beach, eager to become bronzed sun goddesses on the first day of a holiday week, despite the less than perfect weather. Several were topless already and a few appeared naked under diaphanous cover-ups. Though still warm, the wind began to pick up. Cover-ups, beach towels and skirts fluttered in the intermittent breezes. The tablecloths didn’t budge. The slave girl dresses and miniskirts were going to be useless soon.

Isabella told the truth. We have come to the right place. My girls would blend in seamlessly, except for being younger, more energetic and going away cuter. By that’s just the biased opinion of one man who might be the only guy in town qualified to vote.

“This is it, ladies. Stay in groups of four or more. Be alert. I don’t see any reason to expect trouble we don’t create ourselves, but keep your eyes open for people wearing ‘city normal’ clothing paying too much attention. Find me at once.”

I continued in a lighter voice. “That caution aside, it’s time to terrorize sales clerks everywhere. Use your bankcards if you have ‘em. Find me if you don’t. Money is no object. Don’t bother with NASA wear. You can get it another day or make whatever you wish at home. Load your loot on the bus as you decimate the shelves. No point in lugging it around. We’ll meet at ten to check out the tourist spots, rain or shine.”

Twenty girls poured out into the heavy, muggy air. Skirts swirled in the breeze as they formed marauding subsets and spread out. Gina and Isabella lingered to deliver news from the front lines.

“Mom says the OPEC delegations are moving out, accounts settled, and that the resort will be open as usual tomorrow morning. Except for the blown up places, but those are pretty confined.” Gina reported, “As soon as the various consular officials, CSIs and police release an area, SeaBees and US Army engineers arrive with bulldozers, loaders and heavy trucks. Papa is acting normal. The resort will be better than ever in two weeks.”

“The security response will make our camera-shy regular guests even more loyal.” Marta observed. “How many hotels can call out squads of super soldiers to protect the clients? Business is going to boom.”

“Auntie Monica had a little excitement. Her gladiators caught one of the murder club boys trying to sneak through the net and get back to his delegation before everyone went home. She suggested the wayward fugitive was no longer part of the conversation. The car will be reported as burned in an accident near the outskirts of Ravenna.” Isabella snorted. “Otherwise, business as usual.”

“It’s a real treat to get away this morning, Don Theodore. Thanks for suggesting a trip to town. We seldom get to shop and goof around with friends, especially in Aunt Emilia’s town.” My concierge said, “I’m not saying life isn’t good, just it’s always about work, dressing for work, planning for work, being polite at work, working and going to school. It isn’t hard to do but we don’t have time to be just us.”

“Papa Vito and Mama Elena would frown on us being ‘us’ at home anyway.” Marta hooted. “This is ‘us’ territory. More importantly, it has shopping. Go! We have a village to pillage!”

“Can’t wait for the space clothes to melt and leave the girls ‘tits out’ in public.” Gina laughed gaily, “Millie is going to be surprised.” She and Isabella charged into the nearest boutique.

My topless quintet remained with me.

I smelled a rat. “Space clothes, my industrious pranksters?”

“Rain is not the modest girl’s best friend. We may have forgotten to mention that Millie and the farmers’ daughters costumes are made with the funny fabric.” Sadie answered. “Oops! But if it puddles on the ground, the rain washes it away. If it dries, we’ll just peel it up. No harm, no foul.”

“So what’s in the saddle bags, Kiddo? Squeegees?”

“No squeegees. The fabric will be non-stick liquid in five minutes after it softens. They won’t feel a thing. The bags have clip boards, note paper, palmcorders, permission forms, riding crops, reins and ping pong paddles. The usual tools for clinical trials in the field.” Laurie answered, stifling a laugh. “I hear ‘people say this and that or studies show that or this’. Lots of folks fancy being one of those ‘people’ or want to be in that study, to take part in decision-making public opinion polls that will set the tone for the future. The permission slips are standard releases in case some of the passersby ‘volunteer’ to be test subjects.”

“Be one of the ‘people polled’ others look to for guidance.” Sadie agreed. “Temporarily donate your body to science and be illustrated on page fifteen in full color, getting poled after a good spanking.”

“I’m sure you found time to print the forms. Reins, riding crops and paddles? Talk to me daughter mine.”

“The bungalow toy box is equipped to satisfy the discerning tastes of vacationing Gamboas and de Silvas since it’s not offered as a rental property. Table tennis, equestrienne and dressage, they say.” Marta chuckled. “Never when the kids are near, of course, but we hear things.”

“Lot of that going around.” I replied. “Now, we need to make the capitalists happy. Should we start at the preteen and petite shops for you shorties? Catholic schoolgirl uniforms? Teenie weenie bikinis? Tinkerbelle® wings? Booster seats? Pet supply houses?”

That earned me a ration of razzberries, but we did get moving. The girls did not wander far from my side so I suspected some of the old self-awareness was creeping back in. Smaller groups, completely voluntary public exposure, daylight and/or people watching played a role in the creeping bashfulness. They brazened it out, but the sudden blushes and instantly rigid nipples whenever they ‘noticed being noticed’ were a major clue that the girlish modesty was being reborn.

My teeny tiny topless temptresses drew a lot of notice. No surprise there. They were a lot to see in a small package.

The semi-clad marauding subsets were grouped in semi-natural categories: Gina, the Smythes and Pendragons (6), the basketballers (6), Isabella, the swimmers and cheerleaders (5), Carla, Stephie and the 4H-ers (5). They, too, received more than a little interest from the genial inquisitive ladies in town and fared no better in the anonymity department than the five with me.

It took about thirty minutes and five trips to the bus, but the horde relaxed and became the tunnel-visioned bunch of teenaged shopping machines I knew so well. As the booty accumulated, and twenty-seven girls in a retail frenzy accumulate booty quickly, yours truly became the community pack mule, Lilly constantly at my side. My other topless troupe shopped on in the boutique or store until we returned.

During one of the baggage trips, Lilly reattached her nipple ring and added a longish chain, saying softly, “Hold this, Daddy. It makes me feel safe, like I can’t get lost in the crowd anymore.”

My heart melted instantly. She meant every broken word of it. Despite a brave front, my little cousin/daughter had not recovered from her scary ordeal. Lilly needed an intimate, constant physical connection whenever we were outside to shield her from the monsters in her memory.

My hands were full at the time, but I could be her rock. “Hook it to my waistband, little bit, and make sure it won’t pop off your booby. We need both hands to beat up the bad guys and carry all this for the lazybones inside, too. Don’t worry, sweetie. You won’t get lost. I’ll keep you safe forever.”

I asked why she didn’t hook the chain to her necklace. “This is more fun and makes me feel all girly for my Daddy. Plus, because my boobs always point in your direction, I can shut my eyes and still know where you are. The other way is like a leash and it’s not the same. I’m not a little puppy. That’s an OK fantasy, just not mine.”

“Where the tits go the girl will follow. Let’s dump this stuff and keep on schlepping.” We got back to work and the chain never got tight, my mini-shadow stayed that close.

I found a few things for myself in the two outlets offering finer men’s wear. A nice navy business suit, some non-denim slacks, dress shirts, neckties, sport coats, normal jeans and shorts and three pairs of shoes filled in my scant wardrobe enough to get through the week. It wasn’t Saville Row bespoke, but it was damn good. Brooks Brothers, After Six, Klein, Armani, Lauren and Yves St. Laurent are classics. Those ladies had excellent taste.

Lilly tried on a couple of the shirts and discovered they fit like dresses. She really liked the fancy tuxedo shirts with studs instead of buttons. The ladies treated her as if she was a precious jewel, quickly tailoring a formal shirt to her shape while they hemmed my pants. Lilly looked darling. I bought extras of every style for her and the other tinies, but mostly for her. Laurie and Sadie already wore my shirts in Florida more than I did. I didn’t need to encourage them one bit.

We needed two trips and a shopkeeper to get it all in the bus. The heavy mist started when we closed the luggage compartment on the second lap. I hate wet street clothes and left my shirt with the packages, preferring to go bare-chested for the rest of the expedition. Lilly liked the look.

In a neat role reversal, she led me to the ‘Buona Vista Swim Mart’, a largish store filled with every kind of swimsuit and beachwear a girl or her companion could hope for. It also was filled with twenty-six of my girls, plus another collection of women buying new holiday bathing suits.

I didn’t see the changing rooms if there were any. Instead, coat racks were scattered around the sales floor and the customers simply stripped off if they were wearing anything when they entered, donned the disposable panties stacked on the carousels, and tried on the suits right there in the open. The bust business was booming.

I was generally ignored and received a frown or two until my girls started asking for opinions. “Does this fit right?” (The top is OK, but get a size smaller bottom. Allow for the paper panties.) “Does this look better with or without the top?” (Janie, you silly goose, it’s a one piece. Of course you look better naked.) “Can I wear this in Florida?” (If you’re at home or South Beach.) “Will you untie me?” (You have to ask? Where did I go wrong?) “Can a redhead wear this color?” (It looks nice, but trust me, no one will see the suit.) Etc.

The ice broken, suddenly I was the fashion judge and arbiter. Strangers sought my biased, objective observations. I did the best I could under pressure.

“Keep the French cut bottom, but try the white bandeau.”

“Really. A thong bikini? Looks uncomfortable. Why bother?”

“Lose the boy shorts and go with the string bikini panties.”

“No, dear. You look fine without the top. Just carry a middie if the sun gets too intense.”

“Don’t be silly. You are not too old to wear that suit. Age is just a number in your head.”

And so on. I sat and enjoyed the view with Lilly still attached. “Watch the white haired girls behind the counter blush when you catch their eye. I think they like my new Daddy.”

The solidly build woman stomping up in a man-tailored suit didn’t. “Who do you think you are, treating this young woman like a ‘thing’ on a chain? Sitting there and staring at these women as if your opinion counted?” She railed on about repression, oppression, discrimination, prejudice, paternalism, voyeurism, objectification, patronization, sexism and men as contemptible pigs until I tuned her out.

She wasn’t stupid. Many were valid problems, some were dead issues and some were just made up. I was in a bikini shop selling extremely risqué swimsuits to educated, accomplished and aware women. Objectification? Who? By whom? Voyeurism? I was not alone nor the most obvious example in the room.

Full disclosure: I’ve had my share of struggles, however I’m an educated and relatively successful white guy from Florida. I never had a glass ceiling nor got harassed for jogging in my own neighborhood. While it is possible to sympathize, I cannot pretend to know the frustration of truly entrenched prejudice first hand. But I didn’t need a lecture on women’s suffrage and de facto slavery at ear-splitting volume this morning.

This could get ugly. Standing, I ushered Lilly behind my back. “Disconnect the chain, Sweetie. We might have to move fast.” Laurie and Sadie sidled around behind the increasingly animated crazy person. By their stance, I could tell they were ready to defend. Protect the pack.

One of the unknown women in the crowd uttered, “Meet Fraulein Braun. She’s working herself into a royal snit. She’s as bad as the Sisters Of Blessed Serenity.”

“Shut up, you tarted-up puppet. You, mister, must leave this instant! I will not allow such behavior in my presence! You weren’t welcome before and you most certainly aren’t welcome now.”

At this point, the harpy swung her fist at my face, which I dodged easily. That really pushed her buttons and she launched an all out attack. Fraulein Braun never landed a blow.

Lilly roared, did something to the crazy woman’s knees, then punched her in the diaphragm and nose before she landed on the floor, a gasping heap. My defender was on her in a flash, hand at her throat and knees on her chest. Almost touching the woman’s eyeball, Lilly hissed, “Have you ever had a near death experience? Guess what, you’re having one now. Pay attention. You have no idea what is going on here, you obnoxious person. I am being treated exactly as I asked and better than anyone has before. Butt the fuck out of my life. I don’t know or care who you are, but you will never lay a hand on my Daddy. I dare you to think about hurting my hero ever again, I dare you, bitch.”

The Fraulein started to protest. “You ignorant tool, let me up and I will deal with this scum who has you so confused. Free yourself!”

Lilly responded by tightening her grip, cutting off the air. “I’m more free than you’ll ever be. You will deal with nothing. What part of ‘butt the fuck out’ didn’t you understand? This will not end well for you. Now shut up, or I will shut you up.”

“Will someone explain what I see here?”

The speaker was a tall Amazon of a policewoman dressed in a fetishist’s wet dream uniform taking charge. This was a runway model who could bench press 300 pounds. I quickly pulled and handed her my Consular ID.

“Thank you, Dr. Charles.” She smiled, handing me back the laminate. “Now be so kind as to ask your fierce little warrior to release the fraulein so I can charge her with assault.”

Lilly looked up grinning and I nodded. “Let her live, sweety. We mustn’t litter this nice shop.”

She returned her cold-blooded stare to Fraulein Braun. “You do not have Daddy’s permission to move. Stay!”

My little warrior stood and produced her diplomatic ID, stating her new bona fides, “I’m Lilith Andrea X. Charles, first cousin and adopted daughter of Doctor Charles. I’m also cousin to a Duchess of the Court of St. James. If I have broken any laws please tell me. I take full responsibility for my actions defending my Daddy. I meant no offense to this lovely town.”

“I’m Patrol Captain Adelina Delvecchio. Young lady, you are dripping diplomatic immunity from every pore, yet you haven’t invoked it. Don’t see that often.” She shook Lilly’s small hand. “You are not in trouble. Self-defense is not a crime. Now tell me in your words what transpired here.”

“It’s been a tough week for us so we came to relax and do some much needed shopping. Everything was fine until this person showed up.” She hooked herself to my shorts again.

“Explain your tough week.” I think she was attempting to calm Lilly. The ploy failed.

“I nearly died as a throwaway girl until Dona Monica found me and told Dr. Charles, eight of my adopted sisters were abandoned by their parents, three more girls barely escaped the serial killers and we were supposed to be on the bus that exploded last night. You probably heard about it. People keep trying to make us disappear and then she shows up. Frankly, Officer, It’s getting old. So, yes, it was a tough week. There’s more, but will that do?”

“Yes. How did this come about?” Patrol Captain Delvecchio grinned, indicating the woman on the floor.

“We were sitting there having a pleasant time with the nice people, while the others shopped for beachwear, and she came storming in. Then she went kind of crazy, bossing us around, telling us how to act and that my Daddy was worse than the devil. He tried to ignore her and she got crazier and started to attack him. All he did was dodge. He would never hit back so I put an end to it before someone besides her got hurt.”

The crowd was silent.

“That matches what I saw from the window. How did you manage to take her out so fast?”

Lilly lit up. “Her? That big bully was only three or four times my size. The lady needs to pick her victims better. If I wasn’t trying to keep her alive, it would have been over sooner. I had to hit her three times. Daddy’s a patient gentleman, not a foolish wimp, and would have dropped her with one move if she showed a weapon.”

“Sorry Pops. I reviewed your dojo videos on my website to show the girls how well protected we are.” Laurie’s voice from the crowd. “I forgot just how fast you are.”

Gina laughed, adding, “For a nice sweet rocket geek, you are one scary dude when you want to be.”

“Not want to be, but have to be. I don’t like being that guy in the video. The first option is to avoid a physical confrontation. You must try to solve problems before they get that far. If they insist, end it quickly.”

“Fortunately, it didn’t get that far.” The Captain sighed getting back to business. She yanked Fraulein Braun to her feet and cuffed her securely. “Signorina, you’re under arrest for assault with intent to cause bodily harm, disturbing the peace, trespassing, and violating the terms of your parole.”

Captain Delvecchio led the struggling, spitting woman toward the door. “Resisting arrest and littering. Please stop digging your hole deeper.”

I saw Ms Braun’s eyes. They looked drained and vacant. The abyss was winning.

Laurie whispered, “She’s not who she was, is she, Pops?” Kiddo saw it, too. I nodded agreement.

“What will happen to her now?” I asked. “Inside is a well-intentioned person who succumbed to the demons in her head. Maybe she suffered too many disappointments, maybe she expected the world to jump when she spoke her truths. Something is broken. She needs serious psychiatric help, an EEG and a CAT scan. I don’t have to press charges because of this fracas.”

“You’re probably right but it’s beyond that now, Dr. Charles. The fraulein has multiple convictions for public intoxication, disturbing the peace and uttering threats. A judge suspended her sentences on the condition that she never set foot in Buona Vista ever again.” She shook her head slowly. “I’m afraid 60 days in the regional prison is mandatory. For today’s lesser offenses, she will get her psychiatric evaluation, but for the assault and resisting arrest she will get at least a year in jail. The real tragedy is that much of this incident will be forgotten tomorrow.”

Another unidentified voice said, “Dr. Charles, this is for the best. Ms Braun has been coming here for years and gets progressively worse each visit. Eventually she was going to hurt someone or be injured herself. Banishment didn’t work. I’ll feel safer with her in custody. She will be safer.”

“Sorry she slipped by the city police, ladies, doctor.” Adelina addressed the throng. “You can get back to your vacations now. Make sure you visit the Exhibit Square Museum and have dinner at Café Reggio. The cocktails are wonderful. I could use a drink myself.” With a nod, she and the fraulein left the building.

It was raining gently. Karma reads Hemmingway.

The momentary excitement over, I strolled through the mart, talking to the ladies, mostly apologizing for being the source of the disruption. One statuesque lady summed it up for her group; “Our consensus opinion is that Fraulein Braun would have happened somewhere today. Better here where she could be contained and apprehended safely. You and Lilly handled it well. Now, do these panties make my ass look fat?”

“Nothing would make your tush look fat. If fact I recommend just that, nothing.”

My little warrior advisor piped up. “You should lose the top. Those boobs are too nice to hide. Besides, a top and no bottom is weird. Nothing is good for you. Wear it proudly.”

“Aren’t you the cutest girl ever? I guarantee you’ll be a heartbreaker when you get bigger.” The lady and her equally pretty companion laughed at Lilly’s boldness.

“What you see is what I’ll be, Ma’am. I might grow an inch and get ‘A+’ sized boobies if I get lucky. See those twins over there?” She pointed to Tara and Dara. “We share a grandfather. And I share another granddaddy with him.” She followed the chain from her hard nipple to my waist. “He keeps me safe and happy.” She indicated Millie with her twins and giggled. “I’m second cousins with those cuties, but all I got was face, no tits or tall.”

“Please don’t call me ma’am, Lilly Charles. It makes me feel ancient. Call me Ingrid Ramirez. It’s the least you can do after getting me naked in front of your Daddy.”

“Thank you, Ingrid. I’m sure Daddy does too.” The little imp brushed my hard dick as she dropped her hand from my waist. “Anyway, I inherited mostly Western features, but the body is all tiny Asian. Mommy was no bigger than me. I’m fine being the size I am. My new Daddy says I’m as beautiful as any of his girls and that’s all that matters to me.” Lilly simply beamed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.