Missed Clues
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Spouse splitting for parts unknown. Thrilling adventures on the Adriatic, planned by a travel agent provacateur. International relations and indelicate diplomacy. You always get what you pay for, but pay dearly when plans go awry. Pay attention to the clues in front of your eyes. Who's really in charge? Does it matter? Clever, charming, conspiratorial choices certainly carry considerably captivating consequences. It's all good in the end. Eventually, in the end. It's a long hot summer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Humor   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

The girls were getting themselves sorted out in the ‘green room’ area behind the wall. I went to the cargo area where I located my purchases and dressed Isabella. “For now, you should wear a pair of tie on-panties and one of the fitted middies. Take this little shoulder bag, too.”

She picked a top a size or two too small for her ‘C+” tits. Astonishing on a five foot one inch beauty. Asking her to raise her arms to the stars and hold the pose, I misted the back lightly, and wet the front as much as I dared. “Let it dry and reshape in the cool night breezes with the elastic holding it tight under those lovely titties.”

I picked my canvas regular shorts. Anything less couldn’t take the strain. More than my legs had recovered.

I dropped in a few more crop-tops, a filled sprayer and two half-liters of water. You never know when the Smythes might get creative and the Pendragons were probably birds of a feather, so I added ten pairs of the padded, yet sturdy, handcuffs I bought at the curiously stocked sundry shop. The blindfolds were an afterthought.

“You girls have some self-defense training, working at resorts, right?”

“Our parents insist that we be above competent, too. All the Gamboa girls can protect themselves. I’m pretty sure Jane and Stephanie have some training after watching them move.”

“So can the Smythes, Laurie and Sadie, at least. Good. You get to be the Virgin Wrangler tonight. You can get naked later. Cuff the Pendragons and the American basketball players before we go in. Behind the back so they can’t cover up. The lock combination is 1-4-9. No keys necessary.”

“Shall we go? Something is bothering me about the gate. We should keep our ears open.”

“Me too. I don’t think your Praetorian Guard would make a mistake like that. That gate would latch if you slammed it, so the amphitheater may have had visitors since they closed up this afternoon.” I retrieved my little Glock, chambered in 9mm, from the ever-present personal stash and dropped it in my patch pocket. “They are probably gone by now, but I’m required to be prepared for the worst.”

“Oh. My. Lord. Don Theodore. Is that even legal?”

“Absolutely. Rome, the Venice police, Don Vito were informed and the gun is registered to me here. NASA wants us protected because I know as many secrets as the defectors and will be considered a high value target if things get weirder. Laurie knows.” I smiled sadly. “With clearance and travel privileges come responsibility. Keep it under your hat. This is not public information, understand?”

“Of course, sir. Does it mean we are in more danger than people are letting on? Guns don’t scare me. Assassins do. I’m getting kinda scared simply because you have a reason to carry one.”

“Cut the ‘sir’ crap out! No, dear, we’re as safe as we were before. Same bad guys, same vague threats, and the same safe house, with the same guards and intelligence services working to make the same ‘us’ invisible.” I smiled, “I’m an engineer who likes his details explained, and I make a good living seeing little things that don’t belong or don’t fit right. The gate is an anomaly with no answer. Maybe an oversight, maybe an innocent tourist or a stalker, but until we find out which, I can’t relax. We shouldn’t panic and run away, but we shouldn’t go to sleep, either.”

She calmed visibly. “You’re right. We are not less safe, just more aware. A professional bad guy would have closed the gate quietly. The guards are seldom careless. Run of the mill tourists and local criminals are left.” She finally smiled. “We can deal with them.”

With that we joined the girls behind the wall. Laurie had them all decked out as planned, having explained the heartless barbarian, Temple of Vesta, sacrificial virgins subterfuge. Isabella cuffed the four girls, much to their surprise. “If we get caught, this speeds up getting into character. Edgy enough for you, Tara?”

Carla attached a second chain to the four nipple rings and let it hang loose. “Leash. Good virgins go where their tits go. Obey whoever holds the chain.”

Isabella drifted away, all eyes and ears.

I became the barbarian acting coach while touching all four in random places. “OK, girls. Concentrate on your nakedness as the wind is cooling and hardening your nipples. Think about where you are. Remember how powerless you are. Does it make your pussy wetter? Will you submit if the drama goes live? Which character will you project, which character are you in real life? Now, you can explore the amphitheater to your heart’s content. Stay in sight and keep your voices low. Sound carries here.” They scattered slowly over the sight, the naked and bound girls staying close together.

Laurie sidled over. “Watch, Daddy. The cuffs are perfect for tonight. The basketballers are flying to pieces in drippy confused embarrassment and the twins are going to come again any minute. Anne and Pamela look envious. Do you have more?”

“Six more sets.” Back to basics. “What did I teach you about situational awareness? Tell me what you noticed about the gate.”

“I saw you push it open easily and latch it afterwards. Oops. Someone, not the security guards, left it swinging loose.” She pulled me aside and whispered. “We might not be alone! So no cuffs for Anne and Pamela, yet. You packing heat?”

“The Glock. If we have non-threatening company, I’ll just say ‘Showtime’. The ‘throne’ is that stone block and the long, hip-high one is our ‘altar’. You, Jane and the Smythes stand by me. The other priestesses take the virgin offerings to the table. The acolytes form a line near the wall, behind the altar. We’ll improv the scene and then apologize and leave. If I say ‘Ninja’, you, Sadie, Anne and Pamela hold that side but be flexible. The Gamboas, Jane and Stephie cover the virgins. I will fall back to cover the acolytes. Spread the word.” I pointed to the gate and parking lot “Isabella is our perimeter lookout. I will tell you when to attack if it all goes to hell.”

“Medium-low threat level, but escalation is not impossible. I’ll update the Ninjas on the sly, just to make sure we don’t trip over one another. But you know we’ll be OK.” She smiled. “Preparing for the worst means we’ll get only the weirdness indirectly involved with the worst players in strange ways. Follow?”

“It scares me to admit it. Vacation to Gamboas to bankers to more Gamboas to spoiled rich fratboys to Monica to girls to defectors to conspiracies to documents to adoptions to more girls to oil cartels to Russians to NASA to more girls to more Gamboas to spies to consuls to bankers to implied danger to cartels to more Russians, to more girls, etc.” I started laughing. “We seem to avoid trouble by making trouble unavoidable for others. They cope and keep the bad guys too distracted to focus on us.”

“And you wind up here, with nearly two dozen girls, a palace in an ancient Knights Templar Crusader fort to call home, seven new daughters and powerful parties interested in keeping us happy.” She grinned before trotting away to talk to the selected girls, “We need a bigger bus.”

For a lot of teenagers on the extreme edge of their comfort zones, they all seemed to enjoy poking around the amphitheater. “All Gaul is divided into three parts, one of which the Belgae inhabit, the Aquitani another, those who in their own language are called Celts, in our Gauls, the third.” The Dutch girls jumped up on the raised ‘dais’ in front and recited pieces of the ‘Gallic Commentaries’ in a silly mock lecture.

That got the Smythes doing wildly inappropriate Shakespeare scenes. I was not familiar with ‘The Taming of Hamlet and Cressida in Verona on the Tempestuous Twelfth Night of Errors, Opus One.’ Some of the girls did not need improv practice. Do not even ask what Juliet and Ophelia were doing with the Fairies.

Yielding to the irresistible temptation, Marta and Stephanie had Tara, Dara, Patricia and Sylvia standing on the altar stone, learning how naked, bound virgins present themselves and respond to conquering horny marauders. The youngest Gamboa sister favored illustrating the desired behavior with a lot of intimate touching. Stephie preferred the leash training method. Both worked as far as I could tell since the four sacrificial maidens climaxed several times under Marta’s tongue and Stephanie’s nipple stimulation.

I caught a movement at end of the wall. Isabella motioned me over, laughing silently. Then stepped out of sight. I casually strolled over, not wishing to attract attention. The girls were having too much fun, including the naked girls on the raised pedestal, to interrupt. This performance was better than any improv.

Our little patrol girl had answered the gate question big time. This ‘threat’ was in line with the others and promised to be as weird.

Deciding that this was something we could handle in our way, I stepped out and whispered for the girls on stage to be quiet and stay in place. Laurie and Gina raised eyebrows. “As you predicted, Kiddo, in triplicate. Relax and play along.”

From Carla I got three sets of ‘leashes’ with small ‘T’s attached. I can ad lib, too.

Behind the wall again, I pinched and fondled the first recipient. She shied away. “Be very still if you know what’s good for you, Miss Whoever You Are. You are not in control.”

Her very erect nipple made my job easier. The others received the same warnings. “Now, follow me to meet my companions.” I led the three naked, handcuffed and blindfolded girls out onto the stage. They followed meekly where the chain led. Laurie took in the sight and rolled her eyes with a smile. My ‘Ninja’ girls nearly dissolved in stifled giggles. Cindy and Lindy turned red to their toes. The others looked confused or amused or both, equally.

I addressed the three prisoners. “You owe us some explanations. What part of ‘Private Property. No Admittance. No Trespassing’ do you not understand? Why are you naked, skulking around where you are not welcome and where is your car?”

“You aren’t going to hurt us are you, Sir?” The tallest of the three asked for them all. “Not that we could stop you from doing anything you wanted to us.” Did I detect a note of anticipation?

“That depends on how girls running around naked define ‘hurt’, now doesn’t it?” Isabella growled in her Mafia Moll voice. “In any case, I strongly suggest you answer Don Theodore’s questions or ‘hurt’ can be arranged.”

“Please, it’s mostly not our fault. We are...”

I interrupted. “It never is your fault, I’m sure. But keep talking. You are?”

The story was quite interesting in a weirdly coincidental way. Three young girls from Kansas won a contest at the regional 4H level to study low-impact and no-till farming in Europe. Big Business Agriculture, buffing their tarnished image, sponsored, semi-scheduled and financed the whole tour. The winners, rising seniors in high school, were on their own.

“We landed in Paris with a little translating machine, Bus and Rail Passes, fat debit cards, phones and a list of places to visit in France, Germany, Spain, Greece and Italy. No chaperones and no time limit.” The shortest one continued. “We knocked out all but Italy and Greece in ten days. The farms in Athens cancelled for some reason and gave us the rest of the summer to play in Italy.”

“That does not explain your current naked predicament, ladies, nor why you are so far from any shelter in that condition with no remedy in sight.” I demanded. “Speak clearly and leave nothing out. A lot is riding on your answers. More than you might think.”

“We are supposed to see a pretty cool truck farm at a place called Rex Oceanus, but hopped off the bus in a village named Bella Magdalena to get some food and drinks for the ride. We were waiting for the next bus when two guys in a cool car asked if they could give us a ride. Their names were Jean Baptiste Mustafa al Khan, from Yemen and Mikhail Ivanski Bogdanoff, from Russia, and acted like we should know who they were.” The middle girl said. “We told them where we were going and that the bus was OK. Thanks anyway.”

Red flag. I recognized the names. Not good. They were potentially trouble. Unintended connections. Crap.

“By a lucky coincidence, they were going that way, too, and sort of insisted.” She shrugged. “Maybe it was not so lucky after all. Anyway, we piled in and headed north. They were fun and charming in a flirty way, passed around a bottle of Chianti and taked about themselves. It was very cool at first. Three Kansas girls, riding with two obviously rich guys with sophisticated accents, and sipping wine on an old oceanside road in Italy, a silly, but harmless, farm-girl movie fantasy.”

“We passed a small tour bus and saw this big man with two, tiny in comparison, naked girls up front in the window. It was so exciting to see him display them to the world. Wow! Maybe it was the wine thinking or a sudden mad fever, but we needed to find out how it felt. Without even talking about it, we decided to strip and ride naked while we waited for something else to happen on the bus. Did it ever?!! But in the car. One of the guys tried to stick his pitiful excuse for a prick in me from behind so Shirley and Angie shoved him and his little squirts back up front.” She stomped her foot, causing her tits to sway and wiggle. “They started sulking like little spoiled brats. After seeing what I saw, there’s no way I’m giving it up to that skinny conceited Russian asshole.”

“Same here, Maxi. Then the real show started. The big guy nailed two different girls with that horsedick and we could see every detail. They were living our dream! It was huge! God. I might burn in hell, but we wanted to be in their place! I can’t believe I said that in the position we’re in now, but it’s true. And still is, but as you said, we’re not in control here.” She shivered. “The topless bus driver turned the lights off and the jerk Jean Baptiste driving the Mercedes started making threats and drove away.”

“Then it got ugly scary, not exciting scary. We found out they had thrown our clothes out the window and if we didn’t ‘give it up’, they could do any horrible things to us they wanted. Then they threw our backpacks out with our debit cards and identification.”

It didn’t matter who was talking now. “We said the police would see to that. The driver bragged their rich fathers could buy their way out of any trouble and had done so before.”

“We started screaming when they described what they had gotten away with, so they stopped the car to shut us up. We jumped out and escaped in the shadows up a short driveway. They cursed in several languages and left. The gate was unlocked, so we came in here to hide until morning. You’re not going to hurt us or you would have already, OK?” That is not how I would have ended the question.

“You have no idea who has you cuffed and naked, no idea who played with your sweet titties and even less idea about what they plan for you next. To answer the question, we won’t hurt in a traditional pain and suffering way. Maybe some pain, but the suffering might be worth it. Remember, you are guilty of breaking and entering with unproven extenuating circumstances to consider.” I snapped. “The jury is out. Wait here quietly.”

Time to take care of business. “Isabella, get my new sat phone from the bus. I have to talk to Don Vito. Another case of trouble flowing uphill.”

“We know who the jerks are, Ted, not the faces, but the names.” Anne volunteered. “They should be in prison if half the rumors are true. Poppa warned us about them and others.”

“Two of the reasons Dona Elena and Don Vito wanted us out of sight, I suppose.” I spit. “If we run into them, I might have to use my diplomatic immunity. I hate people like that.”

The one I would discover to be Shirley said, “Oh my god. You work in the Embassy? Who are you and why are we still cuffed and naked?”

“Temporarily attached to the Consulate in Venice as a science and information advisor.” I chuckled. “You took your own clothes off. I merely allowed you to have your way. You are still naked because I enjoy looking at you. You are cuffed because you were a threat.”

“Daddy, are you being mean to our helpless and naked guests?”

“Of course not, daughter mine. In fact it would be rude to deny them the chance to stay naked for us after they went through the trouble to show us their boobs earlier. Laurie, lead them to the sacrificial altar and remove the blindfolds.” I laughed. “It’s time for them to see the people into whose clutches they’ve fallen. We, at least, need to know their names before we grant their wishes.”

This is what I heard and saw. Karma was laughing her sweet ass off.

Name Age Hgt. Eyes Hair Cup/Color Shirley Barnes 16 5’05” blue red B+/pink Angie Abrams 16 5’04” brown brown C/pale pink Maxine Cotton 16 5’02” green blonde C+/pale pink

The three escapees were gobsmacked to see the stars of the rolling road show. “You knew all along who we are! That’s cheating.”

“Wrong. We knew nothing more about you than that you were the naked girls in the car watching Daddy Ted use us for demonstration models to show you three what getting fucked the first time ever was all about.” Lindy answered. “Who and what you are could be anything.”

Isabella handed me the phone. I speed dialed Vito Gamboa. “Don Theodore, Buona sera! Come stai?”

“Non mi posso lamentare.” I answered and switched to English. “But I have information that you will find interesting. Some of the more notorious of the sons of the oil barons made a showing tonight.”

He agreed to be on speakerphone. I recounted a sanitized version of the events of the evening, repeating the part told us by the naïve students, the ride and the wine. I including us seeing the clothes discarded, retrieving the backpacks and finding the three girls after they escaped and hid in the bushes on the side of the road. “They were threatened, heard the horrifying details of the boys’ previously unpunished crimes and escaped, unfortunately naked, but lucky to be alive. The criminals are Jean Baptiste Mustafa al Khan and Mikhail Ivanski Bogdanoff. These two creeps are not known to leave witnesses their fathers can’t buy off. Now for the bad part. Can you imagine why the Russians are here and why they are this friendly with the Yemenis?”

“Those rotten kids are supposed to be in Spain and the rat bastard Russian is not supposed to be here at all.” He said some very rude things in Italian. “OK, we can assume that no part of the meetings are secret. The Russians must be planning some sort of a disruption. If the girls will give a deposition, I’ll see if I can have the assholes picked up and charged with kidnapping, robbery and attempted sexual assault. But that puts them and their families in danger. Crap! For us it’s not much, but it will divert attention, put them on the defensive.”

“Signore Gamboa, we were supposed to meet you tomorrow morning to visit the farm where you grow vegetables and spices for your resort restaurants. We might be late.” Maxi said. “A deposition might give probable cause to search the car and their possessions, but if you can’t find evidence of other crimes, we’ll have to testify. They will know who we are and what we know as soon as they see us. Our families and we will be in real immediate danger.”

“Mother Mary! It gets better and better. You three must be Shirley Barnes, Angie Abrams and Maxine Cotton, the young ladies from Kansas, USA. You stay where you are until I call back.” Vito was not a happy man. “I need to talk to the Brits and Americans. We have a meeting in minutes about our security preparations anyway. Let us speak to your Consul. He will understand why we do not want them to call your parents until we know more. The wrong ears might hear. If nothing is said, nothing is overheard and your families remain safe. Be assured, no one can get through the defenses where Don Theodore’s expanded family and friends are staying.”

“I think we’ve already informed the Consulate through Mr. Charles. He seems capable of protecting those around him in his way.” Angie said. “What ever that way is, it makes the girls feel safe. Safe is good.”

“He is wealthy, accomplished, capable and very focused. Among his charges are two daughters of the British royalty advising the UK delegation on financial matters, the daughters of extremely important American scientists, two potential Olympic champions, my three daughters and my niece. They would not be there if we did not trust his unique abilities.” Vito almost smirked. “We just can’t figure out what they are or how those abilities work.”

A new voice. “Ed Smythe here with Captain McCullough from the stateside team assigned to the Resort Security Staff. Lt. Endicott from the British Staff is with us. As usual, you bring good and, at the same time, disturbing news about unhealthy alliances.” He sighed loudly. “My news, too, is mixed. The police are reporting a terrible traffic accident, caused by excess speed and alcohol near the resort. Preliminary reports say the two fatalities are Mikhail Ivanski Bogdanoff and Jean Baptiste Mustafa al Khan, sons of OPEC ministers from Russia and Yemen.”

“Poppa, that isn’t mixed news. Those guys got precisely what they deserved. The new girls are in the clear.”

“Perhaps, Pamela, perhaps not. The investigators found pieces of intimate apparel that do not appear to fit the mutilated corpse of the young girl they found in the vehicle. Her description matches that of a girl reported missing from Bari two days ago.” Sir Edward retorted. “The authorities have every right to suspect other victims and will search high and low if the DNA samples from the underthings and the poor young lady in the boot do not match.”

“Can you find out what color and fabric? The girls will know what they were wearing tonight. The knickers may not be theirs.” Anne blurted out.

“We don’t know and I can’t imagine asking.” Sir Edward responded. “I have no need to know such details.”

A different voice spoke. “The situation is evolving and the testing is not assured. Pressure may be applied to limit the investigation to the victim in the trunk The parents still have reason to save face. Personally, I favor comparing the perpetrators’ DNA to evidence collected at previous crime scenes, which unfortunately, are in several different countries.”

“I’m going to be sick.” Shirley moaned. “Three of those unsolved crimes could have been us. I’ll have time to throw up later, after we deal with the complications and repercussions. So the right thing to do is send DNA exemplars and proof of life to one of you people and let the diplomatic types deal with the police?”

“That is the right thing, Shirley, but why wait for permission? Diplomats soothe egos while snipers pull triggers. Witnesses go missing or refuse to appear in court. Gentlemen, how about I add them to my Consular scientific staff temporarily as youth outreach agricultural attachés, or something equally vague, collect the samples myself and send them to Captain McCullough to have analyzed? If there’s a match, they get their identities protected because US law does not disclose the names of sexual crime victims and official immunity protects them from unpleasant conversations. The Consul comes out smelling like a rose by voluntarily cooperating with the local law enforcement beyond legal requirements and the police don’t waste their time chasing ghosts.” I suggested. “If there’s no match, no one needs to know they were ever in the car. Will that work?”

“It should. But tell me, Signore Charles. Why is it that the most straightforward ideas come from the apparently least experienced sources?” Vito asked. “Why not go through channels?”

“Channels involve people with the idea they have control and the need to exercise it. I hate talking about fixing things. Maybe because I don’t know how not to fix things. I work around roadblocks as a matter of course. Why get bogged down working with a petty minded bureaucracy when you can present it with an accomplished fact?”

“We’ll talk over the mechanics of it and get back to you. With luck, none of this will be necessary.” Sir Edward chuckled. “Are you even permitted to hire staff by the Department of State?”

“I don’t know. Anything they don’t specifically forbid is fair game to me. Again, snipers take aim while officials find the forms to fill out and have approved to get authorization to ask for the next form to fill in.” I chuckled. “It is so much more pleasant to say three young ladies are alive and keeping their dignity because the Consul allowed me to add them to my scientific delegation. That was smart of him to keep the backdoor open. By the way, since they aren’t traveling as cargo, Mr. Consul, what pay grade are they?”

“Captain Ian McCullough here. Phil Matthews warned me about you. You give him indigestion but the intel is new and solid. So now we know the Russians have been in the loop all along and the Yemenis are double-agents. Defecting traitors have been arrested. Secrets secured. Leaks exposed and plugged. Blackmail plots ended. Murdering scum eliminated. Pretty good day’s work initiated by a geek scientist, no matter how you say it.” He chuckled. “Keep doing whatever it is that you do. It works.”

“Lt. John Endicott here. Ian and I are career military, Mr. Charles. It is easier to take a reprimand for breaking the rules than to hand a folded flag to a heartbroken parent. Forget the politicians. You do what you have to do to keep those kids safe. They are the reason we do what we do. We have your six.”

“Sir Edward, Don Vito, please use your considerable influence to have DNA samples sent to Interpol. We might get really lucky and implicate other sons and associates. If more proven criminal activity comes to light, perhaps the bad press and international uproar will change some plans, encouraging your opposition to play nice for their image’s sake.”

“It is hard to justify raising winter oil prices in Estonia or France if your son is a psycho killer. People might think murder runs in the family.” Vito laughed. “That sort of ‘elephant in the corner’ negotiation has a certain appeal.”

“It’s time to get my girls fed and sorted out for the evening. I must say good night. You know where to find us.” I said. “Talk to you in the morning. Buona notte.”

Vito and Sir Edward wished their daughters well, told them to behave and rang off. They had much to discuss.

So did we.

“Girls, talk to me.” I gathered the group of twenty-five. “Check the area carefully. Leave no traces to suggest anyone was here. It is time to go home.”

In five minutes or so, all the clues were collected and we loaded the bus, and I mean loaded the bus. All the available seats were shared, Beatrix, Patricia, Erika and Suzan stood in the aisle, Angie, Maxi and Shirley sat on the floor between the doors, Gina and Laurie occupied the gap between the front seats and Jane, mysteriously naked, warmed my lap.

As we pulled out, Gina took care of the gate and Isabella put us on the road. “Keep an eye out for the discarded clothes, girls. We’ll stop and collect what we see.”

“It’s only about 25 kilometers (12.5 miles) to the bungalow, Don Ted. We can be home in less than a half hour and stay under the limit. Is that slow enough to search?”

I did a quick conversion (50kph is about 31mph), “That will do. If there’s no traffic, don’t bother to pull over. The Kansans can dash out when you stop. If you have to park on the shoulder, they can run back when the coast is clear.”

“Can we put them back on?” Maxi asked.

“No way! First, they’ll be too dirty. If they are yours, I want every stitch destroyed. You are safe. The crooks are dead. We don’t want attention directed here, good guys or bad.” I answered sounding a touch brusque. “Second, if they aren’t yours, we’ll record the location and give it to Captain McCullough when he requests the exemplars. Let them collect the clothes. They might find a match with evidence in the car. But mostly, it keeps us out of the picture.”

“Isn’t that withholding evidence?” Angie wanted to understand. “We can’t spread more DNA than is already there.”

“It is not evidence yet as far as I’m concerned and will not be if the underthings match the victim in the trunk. If they kept your panties as a trophy, let the trail end there if it can. Until then, the clothes are no more important than litter. Even after, they aren’t relevant.” I changed my mind. “Go ahead and collect whatever you want. We’ll turn it over if it proves to be important.”

Laurie was more sensitive. “Girls, put yourself in the concerned cops’ place. They find spare clothes in the wreck. They get your discarded ‘Jayhawks’ tee-shirt or something else from us or our friends and the DNA matches. They show it along the killers’ back trail. A storekeeper recognizes it and describes you to a police artist as a girl with an American accent. If you paid with plastic, they have a paper trail.”

“Not KU. We had Kansas State men’s basketball jerseys and running shorts. People will remember.” Angie moaned. “Jeez.”

“If you paid in cash, they have a sketch and nationality. Even though the internal borders are open, you had to go through customs in Europe somewhere.” Gina added, “It’s only a matter of time until they know who you are and call your folks on an unsecured line. Now the people back in Kansas are in the sights of the Russian Mafia for any number of reasons. We’ll explain later when we have more time.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.