Missed Clues
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Spouse splitting for parts unknown. Thrilling adventures on the Adriatic, planned by a travel agent provacateur. International relations and indelicate diplomacy. You always get what you pay for, but pay dearly when plans go awry. Pay attention to the clues in front of your eyes. Who's really in charge? Does it matter? Clever, charming, conspiratorial choices certainly carry considerably captivating consequences. It's all good in the end. Eventually, in the end. It's a long hot summer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Humor   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Marta was like you. I stripped her naked in the hallway in front of the elevator door. Anne and Pamela watched and Gina was nearby when I gave Marta her first orgasm around a hard dick. She was glorious in her ecstasy.” I waited as she came a little under my fingers.

“She and Gina saw Carla fuck me on the living room floor, taking her own cherry on my cock. Then they played with her tits until she came again and again.” Of course I was fondling hers at the time.

Jane and Stephanie returned in the Club costumes. “She lost her clothes.” Jane laughed. “Now she has to stay naked. Will she enjoy being naked in public when she has to take us shopping?”

“Yeah, Isabella knows the best places if we need something from outside.” Steph answered, not so innocently. “New rules are still rules and we are not going home since we are already here.”

“That requires an official decision from the commissioners, but I favor letting her wear one of the Romanesque costumes, maybe the actual one Stephie has on. Being out in public with girls even more exposed will make her stodgy mom feel a little better if word gets to her and your mom in Texas might never know her little daughter was naked in Italy, shopping for garlic cloves.”

“I’ll go with them to make sure they don’t cheat. This little skirt is more than enough for me. People can look all they want. But no one gets to touch my tits but my house mates and Mr. Charles.”

“An excursion can be arranged. We may need some drinks soon.”

Little Isabella trembled at the thought, but I couldn’t tell if it was from embarrassment or anticipation. In any case, her time had come.

I sat her on the nearest table, stepping between her spread knees. Janie sat her camera aside long enough to pull my pants down and off. Stephanie removed my shirt and rubbed my hardon up and down the stunned girl’s dripping lips.

“Are you as tight inside as your cousins? Are you as hot?” I looked deep into her eyes. “This is the last chance you have to say ‘no’, Signorina.”

She pursed her lips and nodded slightly, looking me in the eyes. “Will it fit in me? Will it hurt?”

“I’ll make it fit, dear. Maybe it will hurt, but not for long and never again.” I pressed forward, stretching her pussy open for the first time ever while she watched her virginity slipping away. I got the head in before coming to her maidenhead. “This is it, Isabella. One more inch and the deed is done. Are you sure?”

She answered by gripping my hips and surging forward, forcing me deeper, wrapping her cunt around me, shredding her hymen in the process. “The die is cast! So big! I’m splitting open!” She wheezed and huffed several times. “Hurry, put the rest in me before I faint.”

Pumping in and out slowly, making sure we were wet enough, I worked most of my dick in, paying special attention to her knob-like clit and diamond hard nipples. She came before I hit bottom, pussy muscles fluttering wildly around me. I told her, in detail, how much she felt like Marta inside when an orgasm hit. I guess the image of my cock in her young cousin, the same dick that was currently fucking her, made her hotter, if the immediate seizure meant anything.

Stephanie put her hand between us, pinching Isabella’s clit harder than I dared. My fast and deep long strokes were taking the girl to the edge again. Janie filmed on, catching the whole cherry plucking for posterity.

The audience assembled quietly.

When I felt the Gamboa girl’s full-body lock up, I jammed the last inch in as deep as I could, smashing her clit and twisting her nipples roughly. She went nuts, thrashing and wailing for a serious percentage of eternity. I let her fall backwards on the table and continued to power fuck the girl through that climax into the next. She was insensate at this point so I pulled out and bent the nearest girl over the table, flipped her skirt up and plunged to the bottom of another hot, soaking wet and tight cunt, ripping through a maidenhead I did not expect so soon.

New pussy! Good pussy! Whose pussy?

I was balls deep and long dicking Petra before either of us knew what was happening. I did a reach-around, pulling off her bikini top, tweaking her now naked rigid red nipples and rolling her clit under my middle finger. Her spasming pussy said she was on the edge. “Were you playing with yourself while I fucked Isabella? Did you come already?”

She nodded between gasps. “Oh my god. So fast! I was coming again and then had a dick in me making me come again harder before I knew I was fucking! Don’t stop!”

Nice guy that I am, I obliged and did my very best to wear her out. Eventually, Petra ran out of steam and joined Isabella in after fuck LaLa land, giggling to herself and mumbling softly. Her skirt had to go. I wanted her naked for a long time.

Laurie laughed madly. “Do Melanie next.” The girls had her stripped totally naked, sitting on the table, knees spread wide. “Marta checked with her tongue. She’s more than ready.”

I stepped into the breach, aimed and drove deep in one long stroke. “It’s finally happening. I’m getting fucked. So big and hot. I didn’t know.” She stared between her legs, watching me make short work of her virginity as I power fucked the red head as suddenly and as forcefully as I did her best friend. Her fuse was shorter than Petra’s and her cunt was every bit as tight and strong, coming within a few strokes and never seeming to slow. I didn’t wait for her to fall back. I pushed her to the table and used her tits for handles as I drove my cock in and out as deep and fast as I could.

To her credit, Melanie wasn’t as loud as Petra was with a big cock buried in her cunt, but she did talk constantly. Later, Jane’s recording would confirm the words belonged to a language unknown on this planet, however fluent she was. I discounted the alien/lost language theory. I never fuck outside my species. The question was if the sounds were really words or girl-gone-feral exclamations from some primitive hindbrain suddenly awakened.

Her enthusiastic hindbrain preferred an up-and-down hip action whenever I gave her the old in-and-out. Feral synchronicity is good. Especially when her eyes rolled back in a last massive orgasm and I filled her pussy to the brim.

Marta pulled me back and out with a slurp and dove into Melanie’s cunt to finish what she started before. Anne and Pamela, wearing their bikini bottoms only, dropped to their knees and did clean-up duties on my drippy cock. I reluctantly put my shorts on.

A glance around the room revealed Laurie, Sadie and Jane wearing the thin Club skirts, Gina, Carla and Stephanie in the titty baring slave girl dresses, and Petra, Melanie, Marta and Isabella completely naked. Anne and Pamela, on purpose, had just bikini bottoms. The Pendragon twins started with new bikinis, but lost the tops as predicted when the strings connecting the tiny nipple covers snapped under the strain of ‘C+’ tits and heavy breathing, Laurie and Sadie quick to enforce the new regulations. “You stay as you are.”

“Gotta say, Kiddo, I’m loving the new pool rules. You all realize that I’ve never fallen asleep when you were playing your little poolside games. Thank you for the peeks and runway shows. But now I get to play with those magnificent Pendragon tits you twins spent hours trying to show me accidentally.” I grinned. “The rest of you Cape girls, after all we’ve been through, have nothing to hide. The dark sunglasses are officially retired.”

“I vote we hit the beach and get rid of these tanlines.” Janie shouted. “Last one in is a little sissy!” Twelve squealing bodies sprinted across the patio and down to the water. I followed behind, admiring the view. Isabella and Gina lingered long enough to spread bed sheet-sized plush terrycloth towels on the sand with bottles of SPF-30, aloe vera, and the moisturizing lotion, with and without the topical anesthetic.

Gina whispered, “The regular moisturizer is flavored, strawberry.” The Gamboa girls were excellent hostesses.

Several things became immediately apparent. The six girls in slave girl dresses and skirts appeared as naked as the girls who actually were. The costumes, when wet, were absolutely transparent. They were discarded and tossed to the beach.

Some beachwear is purely decorative and not functional. The undersized bikini bottoms worn by the Pendragon Twins were no more durable than the tops. Tara and Dara soon joined the ranks of the naked. Blushes aside, I don’t think they minded being ‘forced’ to do what they wanted to do anyway.

The cute little bows holding the Smythe girl’s bottoms up become huge targets in a game of water tag. Anne and Pamela, taking the loss in good cheer, laughed it off and played on. Those two were truly unflappable.

Naked, the fourteen young girls acted like an average bunch of teens at any beach in the world. Splash wars, races, jousts and little contests broke out at any time. My shorts got disappeared while carrying Jane on my shoulders in a chicken fight.

Eventually we drifted to the sand to soak up the last few rays of the day. Soothing aloe vera lotion and sunscreen were liberally applied to reddening girl parts. Waving my pants like a captured flag, Laurie, the chief de-couture commissioner and probable cause of my debriefing, gleefully declared me naked for the duration. The shorts joined the pile of discarded costumes.

Petra looked a question at her. “Fair is fair. Dad is cool with that. I know he’s my Dad, but we’re in Italy, not Florida. Here, we make our own rules.” Kiddo said. She was, at the time, rubbing strawberry lotion into my very rigid dick with a gentle but firm up-and-down action.

“Actually fucking Mr. Charles is so much better than I fantasized, but still, he is really your Dad.” Petra answered. “I can’t imagine doing any of this with my father.”

“Nor can I, not yours specifically, Petra, anyone’s father but mine.” She giggled, “He’s the only one we teased shamelessly and dreamed about for years.”

“Yeah, we believed he was safe to tease, but really hoped he wasn’t.” Melanie offered.

“Sadie and I upped the stakes by coming to a clothing optional resort. We had to take our tops off on the beach in front of all those people before he finally called our bluff and made us parade up and down the beach with our tits out. Real life naked is way different from playacting around the pool at home!”

“It was so confusing. Were we embarrassed to pieces or thrilled to be half naked outside?” Sadie added, “You sort of get used to it if you get distracted, but when ‘Uncle Ted’ walked us back into the hotel topless and stripped the English girls naked too, it got serious again.”

“Before we really knew what was happening, Dad had us bent over the balcony, tits hanging above the sidewalk, fucking us with that big dick. Once you have it deep in your pussy, you don’t care how it got there if my Daddy is on the other end. Trust me, I know and so do you. I get hot remembering how good it feels when he stretches me open.”

“Is it better in public?” Petra inquired. “I did not expect to take my first dick ever in front of so many people, but I didn’t want to stop.”

“You don’t care if Brent Mussberger and Mary Lou Retton are calling the action on C-Span with slow-mo replays, you just want it hard and fast.” Stephanie exclaimed.

Without warning, Laurie straddled my hips and impaled herself on my cock. “Yes, just like this!” She put her hands on my chest and began to rock back and forth wheezing raggedly. After several minutes, as the others watched, eyes glued to our connection, she panted, “It’s better every time, girls. So close...” Kiddo’s little hips found another gear as she neared her second climax.

Her cunt muscles went berserk around my prick when I pinched and twisted the swollen nipples bobbing wildly above me.

“Oh my god!! Yeesss. Deeeep! Just like that.” She threw her head and upper body back, tits to the sky, and wailed her orgasm to the world before falling forward, quaking against me.

Gina rolled her to the side and demonstrated her command of American Slang. “Nexties!” She immediately mounted my steely cock, reverse cowgirl, and went to the big spaghetti western in her head. No build up necessary, Ms Gamboa cut directly to the final chase.

“It’s funny in an inside-out ‘Ransom of Red Chief’ sort of way.” Janie laughed. “Paying us to be kidnapped. Giving Mr. Charles more if that’s not enough! Our parents are crazy as shithouse rats. The spending money is cool, but I’ll fuck him for free and did as soon as I could.”

Meanwhile, Gina, my little gem of a concierge, was galloping to her final shootout. She leaned back far enough for me to grip a bouncing titty from behind, her motion forcing my middle finger all the way into her ass.

Marta’s mouth was busy at the glistening clit exposed where her sister’s pussy was stretched around my pumping prick. She was sitting on Stephanie’s face at the time, multitasking.

The combination was more than Gina could survive as she emptied her six guns, trying to twist my dick off in the process. She screamed and collapsed backwards on my chest causing my cock to flip out of its warm socket and slap Marta in the face, slinging pussy juice everywhere. The youngest Gamboa’s giggle was cut off with a moan when Stephie tried to suck her cunt inside out.

I rolled out from under Gina and into Carla. The little shopkeeper was beyond ready. She was hot, wet, tight and coming inside and out before I hit bottom with dick left over. Ten minutes of seriously concentrated long dicking, hip squirming and loudly announced cunt quakes later, we worked the last inches in and exploded together in a legendary shower of mental sparks.

We both went away for a few seconds. I regained my wits in time to see Anne and Pamela going to town and back on the Pendragon Twins pussies. Laurie and Gina were doing the face sitting, keeping Tara and Dara involved at both ends.

Two things became instantly apparent. The Pendragon’s virginities could not last much longer at this rate. My dick got harder than ever inside Carla, however she was in no condition for a conscious repeat. So much for that.

Once unleashed on our world, the Smythe sisters were the most cheerfully enthusiastic and non-selective fuck bunnies we could wish for. “Done by one, never have two done so much to so many.” Not to disrespect the RAF, but sorry, Mr. Churchill, Pamela and Anne truly had the ‘Carry On, Rule Britannia’ spirit.

The roundtable conversation among the audience members continued where it was interrupted.

“To quote your Mom talking to Don Theodore, ‘Jane is yours for the summer.’ Then she ordered you to ‘to behave and obey’ him always. I don’t remember any mention of limits.” Sadie reminded us, never putting down the camera. “Little did she know what he would have us do! If she was going to worry about limits, Edna should have considered what we do to big ole him.”

“Oh, there’s more! Our sneaky-clever parents were trying so hard to guilt-trip Mr. Nice Guy Charles into taking us all on for the summer they made the legalese open-ended. Read the paperwork, girls. He owns our asses to treat as he sees fit as long as he wants us around, here and Florida.” Melanie, listening in, suddenly piped up, chuckling madly, “There seem to be different definitions of ‘fit’ and ‘taking us on’ at work here. We’ve known for years how really, really nice your Dad is. But do they have any idea how much ‘guy’ we stirred up nicely with the pool games?”

We were disturbed by the sound of the house phone. Isabella rushed to answer and soon called me over. “Aunt Monica insists on speaking to you. She does not sound happy.”

“Good evening Dona Monica. To what do I owe the pleasure of your voice?”

An unhappy Monica Gamboa is not good. All business, she did not bother with a greeting. “We have common cause, Don Theodore. I will be there in thirty minutes with two unfortunate young girls who landed on my doorstep this evening. Find out what you can about David and Alicia Sawyer and Gus and Allison Edwards. They must be made to pay for this outrageous treatment of their children! Unacceptable!” Click.

I know she was not bothered in the least by my ‘treatment’ of the girls, so if something got her this bent out of shape, it had to be bad. Mr. Happy would have to wait.

“Girls! Shower and dress like the Pope is coming! You have twenty minutes. Move it.” I ordered, “Straighten up the patio afterwards if there is time.”

I rushed to the communal bath, did a quick clean and was dressed in slacks, polo shirt and sneakers in ten. The girls took fifteen to get prim and proper. They had to sort clothes to get everyone covered. The new girls suitcases were at the resort. We put the towels and various liquids away and were preparing drinks when the doorbell rang.

Gina answered and was swept aside by Monica escorting two of my pool regulars, girls I did not expect to see until school started in the fall. She led them to a sofa. “Tell Don Theodore what you told me.”


The newest unexpected girls:

Name Age Hgt. Eyes Hair Cup/Color.

Cindy Sawyer 16 5’08” blue brown B+/dk. pink.

Lindy Edwards 16 5’09” green blonde B+/tan.


Such a tale they told. Lindy began:

“Our club was competing in a meet in Turin (Torino). Cindy and I placed one-two and two-one in the 100 and 200 meter freestyle events and our team won the 4X100 relay. Everything was cool until after the awards ceremony.”

“Instead of going to the hotel with the team, our folks took us to the railroad station and put us on a train to Venice. Mom said, ‘From there, take a cab or bus to a village called Bella Magdalena and give these envelopes to your cousin Sadie. Stay with her and Laurie for the summer. Mr. Charles will understand when he reads the letters inside.’ Our suitcases were already packed and the coaches thought we were traveling home with our families. We won’t be missed.”

More parents imposing on my compliant good nature. Great!

“I asked what was happening and where they were going. Dad told me they were taking jobs with the Russian Space Agency and might not be home for a long time. You will probably live with your Aunt Mary now, maybe somewhere else.’ Probably? Where else and why?”

They were defecting? This was so very not good. David was a future projects development manager and Gus was the heat shield research coordinator, both working for NASA proper, not subcontractors. Alicia and Allison, older twin sisters of Mary Larson, were supervisors in the Human Resources Department and knew too much about the other employees to share.

Yeah, I know the Soviet Union dissolved and things weren’t as tense as the Cold War years, but we did not take long walks on the beach trading secret information and tropical drinks with competitors either. The KGB/GRU was alive and well.

All the Florida girls rushed to the sofa for reassuring group hugs and sympathy. The saga continued, a little slower.

“Nothing more was explained. Really. They put us on the train with some spending cash and that was that. We would have been here this morning but our stuff was lost somewhere so we had to fill out forms and make reports.” Cindy was getting visibly upset again.

“Aunt Mary’s phone went to voice mail every time. Our parents’ phones were out of service. We ran the phone batteries down calling people for help. We couldn’t even call Sadie now. The chargers are with our bags, wherever they are. And the taxi used most of our money.”

“Now. It’s getting scary. We don’t know the language, have no money for food and our parents have disappeared, forgetting we exist. If we can find a consulate, we might not have a home to go to.”

“We’re in a strange town in a foreign country, on our own, looking for Americans who might be gone by now. We have our swimsuits, what we’re wearing, nothing else, except the envelopes for Mr. Charles, of course, in our backpacks. Cindy thought to ask for you at motels and they sent us to Signorina Gamboa’s restaurant. She knew who you were and where you are.” Lindy finished the story. “And here we are. Will you find out what is happening and where our parents went?”

Monica was fuming while her face mirrored the question. The girls would be rescued or heads would roll.

“First things first, girls. You will stay with us for the rest of the summer, maybe beyond. That is not a problem. Second, I will find out about your parents. I warn you, they probably have done a bad thing. Cape Security will get involved and we might have to meet with the Embassy staff here, soon.”

The cousins looked confused. “What are you talking about, Mr. Charles?”

“Think, Cindy. If they were going to Russia on official business, a talent exchange or training, you would know. Arrangements would be in place. Mary would know. Since this is late breaking news, we have to assume they are doing it on their own. Clearly, Mary knows nothing of this. Chances are she told them where Sadie was so you could visit after the swim meet, before she and several of the other parents slipped off to Martinique.” I shrugged sadly, “You are not in trouble, but very serious questions will be asked, here and of Mary and Andy at the Cape.”

I turned to Sadie. “Call your mother and father now. Tell them it is essential they talk to me at once. Tomorrow morning, Isabella, you and Laurie will take these poor girls to the nearest dress shop or boutique and buy whatever they need. Use my card. The Pendragon twins, Tara and Dara should go, too. Make it a field trip for the entire group, but concentrate on getting Lindy and Cindy situated before we get back to the resort.”

Anne perked up suddenly. “We know you two. Your team came to an invitational meet at Wycombe Abbey where we went to school! You stayed in our dorm suite last holiday season.”

“That’s why you look so familiar! You’re Anne and Pamela, the not-alike twins who shared a room with us. Why are you here?” Lindy exclaimed.

“That is another story for another day.” Pamela laughed. “Are you denizens of the infamous pool scenes at Laurie’s house? That is a story we’ve already heard. Girls talk.”

Cindy blushed slightly, “Actually, yes. First we came over to swim and the sleepovers started but I guess you’ll soon know how that went. It was like we lived there after a while. We were relieved Mr. Charles and Laurie were in Italy. They wouldn’t treat us like excess weight if we could find them. He’s always very nice to us.”

“Laurie and Mr. Charles were sort of our other family away from home.” Lindy smiled sadly, “He understands teen aged girls better than our own parents.”

They were even bolder than the Pendragons. It was hard to remember a time in the pervious year when they bothered to put their minuscule bikini tops back on when they went missing. “We have to teach ourselves to be more careful and ladylike.” That was the oft-stated rationalization. Negative reinforcement became positively thrilling. Naked above the waist became the casual default norm. They still blushed furiously every time it happened, but neither took steps to prevent the increasingly frequent ‘accidents’. Both became embarrassed when I looked, and I did, but neither ever covered the cute, perky “B+” cup boobies. Petra and Melanie, at least made a pretense at modesty with the oversized undershirts.

“We couldn’t agree more.” Anne giggled. “He’s nice in unexpected ways. And very good for us.”

“Still learning the bikini modesty lessons?” Jane giggled, ignoring Dona Monica’s sly smile and raised eyebrows. “I remember issues with dropped bath towels and hallways and clothes in far away rooms. Not that you played that game alone.”

“You have some very sweet titties, girls, and I’m looking forward to seeing them later.” I did my Groucho Marx impression.

A round of teasing followed among the pool regulars. Monica just watched with what could have been a smile.

“How are Sir Edward and Lady Millicent?” Lindy asked, changing the subject quickly, “Your folks were among the few who treated us as equals. Dinner was fun that last night. Your school has a lot of snobs who were not really rude, but it seemed to take an effort. We aren’t just objects put here to entertain them. No offence intended if they are your friends.”

“Absolutely none taken. Pam and I consider it high praise. We’re in Italy to not be there. Too many people put on ‘airs’, trying to be part of the upper crust peerage. Mom and dad are the real deal and don’t approve of some elitist attitudes. Mom really likes you guys and admired your talents in the water.”

“Dad likes genuine people. ‘They do not win races by pretending to be good. Take a lesson. Excellence requires effort and dedication. Whatever you chose to be, work hard and be the best.’ He predicted we would hear of you again, maybe in the World Championships in a few years. He was right about hearing from you, but not under these circumstances.” Pamela grinned.

“Laurie, be a good hostess and show the girls our shower routines.” I interrupted. “Lindy, Cindy, we need to get you settled in. Are you hungry? Maybe Melanie or Petra has something you can wear after you clean up. Sadie, any news from your Mom?”

“Not yet. I’m calling the other parents. I’ll let you know.”

Monica’s expression returned to merely pissed. Progress.

I read the cover letters with the expected documents given me by the lost girls after the others hustled them to a sleeping alcove. The usual documents, less the credit cards, making me the parent in absentia. Extended absentia. In perpetuity. No shock there.

I called Colonel Matthews at the Space Center Security Office. I’ve known him for years and he would take my call.

“Ted. Talk to me. We’re kinda busy here. Some group decided rocket exhaust pollutes the stratosphere and is raising a stink at the main gate. It ain’t like we burn dirty coal every day to launch the GPS satellites they use constantly. Whatcha need?”

“Phil, this is about information leaks and damage control.” He got the full story, my speculations and the last known whereabouts of the errant scientists. “We’re trying to contact Andrew and Mary Larson, their sister and sister-in-law, but they are in or in transit to a vacation in Martinique with the van Pelt, Pauley and Pendragon couples. All the information I have says they are unaware of the Sawyer’s and Edwards’, dare I say it, defection.”

“Holy Crap on a stick!” He roared. “Screw the idiot protestors. I will send the consul and his ‘cultural’ attaché in the morning to interview the kids. If you contact any of the other parents in Martinique, have them call me ASAP. Our people there will find them if you don’t. We know where to look.”

I gave him the presumed itinerary, Turin to Paris to Moscow, but cautioned they had a two-day head start. “I don’t know airlines or flight numbers, Phil, but this is a start. There are only so many flights and the connections are iffy. Your guys could try an intercept or at least find a trail. You have photos to circulate, but odds are they are hidden away by now.”

“Hiding is more difficult than you might think, Ted, especially if the seekers are motivated. We have resources, too.” He sighed, “Thanks for the heads up. I have work to do. Keep in touch. Expect a call from the Consulate.” Click.

Monica almost smiled. “That is how it’s done. Call out the dogs and make sure they’re hungry. I’ll tell you now, there is no Gamboa love lost on the Russians. We’ve crossed swords with the Romanovs, their forebears, the White and Red Armies and their bastard mafias for hundreds of years. Vito and Rocco, while not members of the Cosa Nostra proper, are very well connected. Our properties are considered neutral territory and our families are off limits. Many powerful parties want it to stay that way. Others want control. Call the resort, now. Talk to Vito. This might be important beyond the loss of state secrets.”

A quick call to the resort confirmed the Gamboa interest in Russian attention. “I don’t doubt that this twist is serendipity, but the Russian oil producers were not invited to the meeting taking place here. They are not trusted. Yet a vague connection is made and must not be ignored. Your high profile career, your associates’ defections, you staying at a Gamboa resort, the Russians not receiving an invitation to a very important sub rosa meeting at the same resort and the historical enmity between the old school tyrants and the Gamboas, all add to an unpleasant sum.”

He paused to think for a second or two. “If I’m not mistaken, you have among your charges children of accomplished scientists. Yes. I spoke to my favorite aunt. She can get information from a dead saint. If the connection is not apparent to our adversary, it soon will be. They are not honorable and will not pass up a chance to blackmail or extort more intelligence, to create more insider spies, you included, by threatening the safety of the children. Doing so on Gamboa property will be an irresistible temptation.”

“May I share this revelation with my people in Florida, Signore Gamboa?” I asked, “The oil producers’ meeting and the possible clandestine machinations in the future may be of interest.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.