Kate
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Pervyfamily

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How sister submits willingly to her brother

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Over the next few days, I did some research on pimps and continued to dominate and teach my cute Kate. Kate started to enjoy getting dominated, humiliated and after I took her last virgin hole, I declared that she was ready to learn to be a proper whore and I had a plan in motion. I had also started showing Kate BDSM and hooker videos and she seem excited about them.

As we lived in a small town which is an hour's drive to the main city, I decided that it was safer that the guys I got were not from the area. Our parent's routine was fairly usual as they would leave for work in the morning and arrive home late in the evenings. Ever since I got my driver's license, our parents would take 2 weekends off a month and go on their road trip leaving us at home. I was allowed to use the car but had to ferry Kate around.

The first thing I had to do was to get fake IDs for both me and her. While our parents were away, I had Kate put on makeup and dress up and she certainly looked hot and could easily get into clubs. I also took various pictures of Kate in various positions and stages of undress for my pleasure. After some research, I found this guy who was willing to help us do the IDs for USD150. I send him the passport size photos of both me and Kate and he told me that it would be ready in 2 days and the exchange would be done at a diner at 4pm where he would be waiting in a black cap and shirt.

After confirming the deal, I walked into Kate's room and stood behind her as she was reading. I slipped my hands into her shirt and started playing with her tits and told her about the meet. She looked surprised as she moaned and turned her head to face and asked how we would get the money. I smiled and kissed her check before whispering: "Well darling you would be the payment. Are you ready for your first client?"

She thought for a while before nodding and said: "As long as your there I will do anything master."

With that, I took my hands out of her shirt and led her to her bed and fucked her once again. After fucking Kate, I went to check her wardrobe and found that most of her clothes were too conservative and she needs some slutty clothes. I made a mental note to myself to take her shopping for some nicer clothes.

Later that evening during dinner, our parents told us that they would be going away for two weeks starting the day after for some conference and I was to look after Kate like before. This was good news to me. Kate then started asking things about prostitutes and sex which our parents answered without knowing the real reason. Later that night, Kate slipped into my bed and I told her: "Good girl, now that you know the dangers are you still up for it?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.