Kate
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Pervyfamily

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How sister submits willingly to her brother

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

To be honest, my new relationship with Kate is very exciting and we have taken our kid games to another level. Besides that, both of us were in love and we love what we were doing. I should also point out that Kate is on the pill since her 12th birthday. Although we have our own separate rooms, we share a common bathroom which also connects our bedrooms. It was a "walk through" bathroom with each bedroom having a door to the room.

Ever since that day, a lot of things changed. For one, the bathroom doors were never closed and I could see Kate naked showering or doing her business. When our parents were gone, I would spend time tying, whipping, abusing Kate and then fuck her before showering together. She seems to enjoy being my little slave and would always be ready for me. Sometimes even at night while our parents are in bed, Kate would come to my room and let me fuck her before going to her bed. Our parents never knew what was going on and were pretty amazed at how well we played together.

About a month after Kate became my sex slave, I introduced Kate to porn websites and it seems to get her addicted. We spend less and less time with our neighbors and it helps that they were also busy with their camps and activities. As we did not have any spare cash, we had to make do with the free sites and videos. Kate and I would watch videos together and then try to act out the scene.

One night with Kate lying beside me on my bed, after I fucked her, I told her about my fantasies of watching her in a gangbang and pimping her out. She seemed shocked at first but then she said: "I love you Calvin and I love what we are doing and I don't want to give it up. I will do what you want me to do and could we do this forever?"

My heart skipped a beat as I could not believe Kate was telling me to do whatever I wanted to do to her. I hugged and kissed her before replying: "Well darling, I am going to make you a proper whore and earn some money."

Kate smiled and squeezed my erect cock and said: "Well I will do anything you want me to do master." With that she sucked my dick before swallowing my cum.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.