Kate
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Pervyfamily

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How sister submits willingly to her brother

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

I don't remember how it all started but I suppose it all started as games kids usually play. We were a group of 12-13 year old boys enjoy playing catch, pirates or gangsters. We would also make up other games and play with earnest. The idea of the game was to choose sides and 'fight' each other, capturing the opposite members, tie them up and pretend to torture them till the other team loses. The games took up most of my time and I guess it left my sister Kate lonely.

She kept begging us to let her join and finally I gave in. As the game progress, it looks like Kate always gets captured by the other team and spends a great amount of time getting tied up. She would usually get her hands bond and tortured like spankings and tickling until she gets rescued or the game ended. It seems to me that my little sister kind of enjoys getting tied up and captured.

As the years pass, Kate and I grew older and I noticed Kate's body started to blossom. Her shoulder length blonde hair was complimented with shiny blue eyes and cream skin. It was apparent that she had a nice pair of breast, a tight ass and a lovely pair of legs when in her swimsuit. My friends have been starting to notice Kate and telling me about her. I did what I could to keep them in line. The fact that she loved wearing shorts and miniskirts made her all the more appealing to us teens.

I have to admit that there were many occasions while playing the games that I get aroused looking after getting tied up and tortured. I would spend some time after that alone in my room watching some bondage porn and masturbating later.

One day, when Kate was 14 and I was 16, she read a book in which the female character was captured, bound, whipped, tortured and even raped to reveal information about her organization. It surprised me when she brought it to me and made me read it. I spend the afternoon reading it and when I returned the book to her, she stare at me with her lovely blue eyes and asked me a load of questions.

"Is that what happens to girls when they are captured in real life?"

"Well most of the time yes" I replied.

"Would it happen to me if we played our games for real?" She asks again and I replied: "I guess so."

She thought for a while before stunning me with her next question: "Calvin, would you like to do what those gangsters did to her? Would you like me to be your prisoner so you can tie me up and abuse me?"

I was momentarily stunned and speechless. I gathered my thoughts before replying: "Well Kate, I would love to do what those gangsters did but you're my sister and I do not want to do anything that would stop us from having the fun games we play."

Kate smiled and continued her questions. "Is it true that besides the captors, the captive can also get turned on while abusing and getting abused?"

Without thinking, I nodded my head and said: "Well yes it's true Kate. Even though the abuse if painful, the captive is often aroused by what's happening."

Kate smiled, kissed my cheek and said thanks before leaving. I was glad that she left me as I was getting a boner and once she closed her room door, I took my erected prick and started masturbating.

The next day, I woke up and went down for breakfast finding Kate lying on the pool chair. She looked real sexy in her pink tube top and shorts. We exchanged good mornings and she told me that she was going to spend the day tanning herself and I playfully told her to beware of bad guys to which she replied: "They have to catch me first!"

As usual, our working parents have left early and it was just me and Kate at home during the day in summer. I ate my toast as I saw Kate unhook her tube top and lay on her stomach. I felt my dick growing and I could not resist.

I quickly finished my breakfast, went upstairs and changed into my trunks. I also gathered some ropes, cloth and tapes on my way down. I went back downstairs and sneaked up slowly on Kate. Within seconds, I was on top of her. I grabbed her wrists, jerk them behind her and quickly bound them together behind her. While she struggled, I used another piece of rope to bind her elbows together. My cock was raging as Kate was helpless.

"Calvin, my top is loose, let me go to adjust it so you can tie me back." She exclaimed to which I replied: "No way sis, in real life you can't do that. You are my captive and this is for real."

As she opened her mouth to protest again, I took a piece of cloth and stuff it in her mouth gagging her. I got off her and admired my handiwork. Then I bend down and helped her on her feet admiring her beautiful teen body. I stopped breathing for a moment and was amazed with her breasts. They were substantial and magnificent. They were rising and falling with her agitated breathing. I also noticed Kate's eyes going down to my trunks and noticing my obvious bulge.

I then pushed Kate into the house and watched as her breasts jiggle while she walked. My little sister was so magnificent and she never struggled or tried to evade me the whole time. As we walked to the den, I noticed that Kate kept her eyes on my bulge and could feel my own cock poking out of its restrains.

I stood her in front of the couch as I sat down. I smiled and said: "Prisoner you have been kidnapped and it seems no one wants to pay your ransom. So you will be tortured."

I stood up and started to stroke her lovely face feeling her smooth skin. I worked my hands downwards and was soon resting on her teen breasts. She did not resist and I grasp her breast and started playing with her rigid nipples. The texture of her creamy breast was that of finest silk and I felt my cock trying its best to poke through my trunks. As my hands continued downward s, I announced that she was wearing too many clothes and some has to go.

I worked on her shorts and it wasn't long before it was off her and started to untie her bikini throng. It soon fell to the floor leaving Kate totally naked. Using my right hand, I moved it around her pussy lips causing her to moan through her gags. As my right hand moved up and down her pussy lips, I kissed her right tit and started sucking on it. After that, I sat back down and pulled her across my lap to a spanking position before telling her that I was going to spank her.

She did not struggle as I spank her deliciously tight ass with my hands. Kate squirmed as my hands strike her bare ass several times causing her to whimper and cry through her gag. While spanking her, I allowed my hand to slip between her legs and feel her pussy. She was soaking wet! I took this opportunity and inserted my fingers into her. Kate started to moan and wiggle as my fingers explored her pussy. As I increased my manipulations, she started to hum against my hand and moan loudly. Finally her body stiffens and trembled as she climaxed. I kept my fingers in her for a while and then took them out.

I licked my fingers and tasted her sweet juices before sitting her beside me. When she calmed down, I started playing with her lovely breast taking each tit in each hand. I spend the next few minutes pinching and twisting her nipples, squeezing and cupping her magnificent smooth breasts. Then I bend down and sucked both breasts as I could hear her heavy breathing and soft moaning from her gag. It was now time to settle my aching cock.

I then got up and got more ropes and a long metal ruler. I then had Kate lie on her back on the floor with her ankles in the air. I then tie each ankle to the corner legs of the couch. Now Kate was totally exposed, with her legs spread bound hands pinned under her ass and her pussy open and vulnerable. She was helpless and watching with interest.

I sat next to her and started stroking her soft inner thighs leading up to her pussy lips. This aroused Kate and she closed her eyes and started moaning again. Then without warning, I took the ruler and brought it down onto her pussy. She opened her eyes immediately and watched as I continued to hit her pussy with the ruler. When she started to struggle, I stopped and played with her pussy giving her pleasure. When she relaxed and enjoyed it, I started whipping her. I did this again massaging her cunt and hitting her for several minutes before finally stopping. Her pussy lips were red from my abuse.

I then stood up and removed my trunks exposing my rampaging 7in cock. Kate's eyes went straight to it and stared at my manhood. She watched me stroke it as I admired her magnificent body. I dropped to my knees and started kissing her abused pussy and it sure tasted wonderful. I then inserted my tongue and started licking her cunt walls. She moaned louder and within a matter of seconds, she was humping my face coming with a powerful force. As she was coming, I started to hit her pussy with the ruler and it seems that Kate got into a higher climax with the pain of the whip.

As she was still moving with her climax, I positioned my dick against her abused pussy lips. Then as she moved her eyes down, I pushed my heated dick into her sweet pussy. She moaned as I thrust my tool in and out of her and then pushed harder and took her hymen. She stiffened but relaxed as I fucked her hot and tight pussy. While fucking her, I started to slap her breasts and they bounced and trembled ever so beautifully.

I watched Kate as she became more excited as I slapped her breast and fucked her harder. It wasn't long before I unloaded my hot cum in her and she climaxed. I totally enjoyed my first fuck and I was sure Kate did as well. It lasted for a while as we both just kept humping and finally I collapsed on her breasts with my cock still buried in her pussy. I hugged her tightly and kissed her beautiful face. We stayed that way for a few minutes before I pulled my still hard dick out. I then undid the ropes on her ankles which allowed her to close her legs. She did slowly as I sat back on the couch and had her kneel in front of my dick and I said: "Well prisoner, it seems no one wants to pay your ransom and so the torture continues. I am going to take the gag off and if you make any noise, the gag will be back and you will be severely punished."

Kate nodded and I moved to remove the cloth in her mouth. I then French kissed my sister and enjoyed her sweet lips and tongue. We kissed for a while before breaking off. I then said: "Not a word girl. Now suck my dick."

To my surprise, Kate lean forward and before taking my dick in her mouth, she said: "I love you a lot Calvin." She then started to suck my dick. Although she was inexperience, Kate still did a good job learning o take it in her and seem to enjoy the taste of both her pussy juices and my sperm. A short time later, I was coming in her mouth and she swallowed all of it. I enjoyed it totally and continued to hump, fucking her face.

Finally when I stopped coming, Kate suck my dick until it became soft and took her mouth off it. She then gave my soft dick one long lick before facing me. I then kissed her mouth before helping her from the floor and untying her remaining bonds. We sat down together as she rested her head on my shoulders while I fondled her breasts and told her that I love her and apologized for 'kidnapping' her.

Kate replied: "I love you Calvin and to be honest I was surprise when you jumped on me and stripped me naked. But now I love it and enjoy being your prisoner or slave." She kissed me before continuing cheekily: "I mean it Cal that means I shall call you master from now on. Love you brother."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.