Seasonal Daughters
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

When we arrived home, I called my parents. I had told my dad by phone before our first date that I had met a wonderful young lady. I told my mom that the date had gone well and we were getting serious because she was a wonderful person. I also told mom that April and May loved her. When I called them, they both got on the phone. Laura and the girls were with me. I put my phone on speaker. I said, "I have put my phone on speaker with the four of us here. Mom, Dad, I want to introduce my future wife, Laura Watson. Laura, these are my parents."

Dad said, "Laura, that's a pretty name. We look forward to meeting you in person. You come highly recommended by our granddaughters." He chuckled.

"Please come by Saturday. We would like to meet you. It isn't that far. When is the date, Laura?"

"We will marry April twelfth at two o'clock. There will be a rehearsal on Friday evening and I hope you will plan on both."

Dad said, "Son, if she looks like she sounds, you have a winner!"

April and May shouted, "She looks better!" I waved them to be quiet. May added, "Grandfather needed an unbiased opinion so we supplied it." Everyone laughed.

I said, "Mom, Dad, I thought we would drive over Saturday for the day. I need to be back Sunday to talk with someone at church." Laura looked at me questioningly.

Mom said, "That would be great! Leave right after breakfast. We'll feed you a little lunch." We talked a little more with Laura taking an active part in the conversation. After ten minutes or so, we all said our goodbyes and I clicked my phone off.

Laura looked at me and asked, "Who do you need to talk to at church?"

"I'll tell you later. It's one possibility. We need to call Grandmother Munroe now."

I opened my phone and made the call. I said, "Mother Munroe, this is Paul. Remember our last conversation?"

"Yes, Paul. It worked out then. The girls gave me hints when I talked to them Tuesday."

I looked at my two and realized they weren't admitting anything. "Yes, ma'am. It worked out very well. I have asked her to marry me and we have set the date. It will be the twelfth of April with a rehearsal dinner the evening before. I'm putting you on speaker." I clicked it on. I said, "Mother Munroe, I would like to introduce Laura Watson."

She responded, "Laura, I am glad to meet you. For my granddaughters to love you, you must be a wonderful lady. I am looking forward to meeting you in person."

Laura was hesitant though April put her arm around her waist and nodded. "It's good to meet you also. Paul has spoken highly of you. I have no family. I want you to be a big part of us as we go forward."

"Now, I know I want to meet you! Paul, you must bring her by."

"Mother Munroe, I would like all four of us to come by and take you to a late lunch on Sunday."

"Paul, that would be great but let me cook. I don't get a chance to cook for more than one very often."

"We can do that if you won't overdo."

"Grandma, she's a great cook, too." May shouted. "She helped to make meat loaf and Daddy ate a big share! We love her. I've now got two mommies to love me and for me to love."

Laura looked stricken and started to say something. Mother Munroe spoke first. "Your first mommy told you to look forward to that day. You have been patient. Now, you're blessed, May.

"April, how are you?"

"I'm great, Grandmother. She is my English teacher and is wonderful at that, too. She makes us all happy. She's fun to be with. She's almost as tall as Dad. She's going to tell me about being tall when she was a teenager. I will be thirteen just before she marries Dad."

"I look forward to seeing you on Sunday after we go to church."

We spoke of a few other things and then got off the phone. Laura looked at me and said, "I was terrified all through that. April's arm around my waist kept me from running. Your parents and Jen's mother are so nice and they haven't even met me. I'm still scared but all three of you will be with me this weekend."

I said, "Of course, but you will be fine. You're kind, intelligent, and beautiful. They will love you almost as much as we do. You need to worry less. Remember your myriad successes. You've got a good streak going and there is nothing to get in your way. We're getting married soon."

She came into my arms kissing me. April and May piled on and kissed and hugged both of us. We just sat on the sofa for a while luxuriating in the warmth of our love. Eventually, we went up the stairs to bed. The girls went into their bedrooms. Laura carefully opened and closed the door to the spare bedroom. We went into our room and stripped down and into sleepwear. Laura was wearing her red outfit again. I went to the door and opened it wide. I crawled into bed with Laura.

I whispered, "There will come a day when I will only let you keep the top half of that on at the most."

She chuckled in the dark. "As long as you lose the boxers, too."

We kissed good night and curled up together and went to sleep. In the morning, I woke up with Laura cuddled into me spoon style. She was sleeping on one of my arms with that hand held by her two. My other hand went over the top of her body and under her top to cup her breast. I gave it a gentle squeeze and kissed the back of her neck. She shivered. "Waking up in your arms is such a good thing, Paul. You're a good sleep partner."

We got up and showered together. My excitement at being in the shower with her was showing and Laura made sure that I was particularly clean in that area. We did shut off the water and got out. I was drying her off and fondling her wonderful body until she said, "If you don't stick to business instead of monkey business, I will have to stop showering with you." She grinned at me.

We dressed and went downstairs. We went to schools and my office for the day. When I arrived at the house, Laura said, "You're taking all of us out. We need to get dressed. You should be more casual. Lose the tie and suit coat. Wear a sports coat instead."

We went up to change and I was sent back down before Laura did anything other than remove her clothes. She was chuckling the whole time. The girls were in their rooms. I headed back down the stairs to wait in the living room. The first ones down were the girls with Laura right behind them. I gasped. My little girls had grown up. They were wearing those short black skirts with red tops. May looked like a grown little girl with her red flats and red blouse. April looked older and was wearing low heels and a silky red blouse. She had the beginnings of hips and breasts! She was developing curves!

Then, my eyes were lost in Laura's gorgeous body. She had curves, great curves on her long body. She was wearing that tiny black skirt with a red silk top with spaghetti straps and red high heels! I've heard of hot but she was incandescent! I couldn't take my eyes off her. Any spot, every spot, on her body held my gaze. When she walked, I broke into a sweat. She was making me very hot.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.