Seasonal Daughters
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

We drifted off to sleep holding each other. At some point, we turned over and I was snuggled in behind her and was gently clutching her breast. We woke that way and I don't know who woke first but I know she was holding my hand in place. I heard her murmur, "I like."

"I like, too. I like very much." I gave her a gentle squeeze. "However, if we don't get up and put on some clothes and go to my house, we will have more trouble than we want."

Laura chuckled. "You are too right! Start moving!" We did though I was reluctant. I put on my clothes from last night less the coat and tie. Laura put on a shorts outfit with sandals. She looked hot. She said, "I'm taking this for tomorrow." She laid a khaki pants suit on her bed with a deep blue blouse beside it. She grabbed heels and hose and more under things and put them in a bag with a make up kit.

I said, "That will look so good on you. I like you in heels. You're almost my height and your legs look like they will go up forever. You have a great bottom for skirts and dresses but it's perfect in pants." I reached over and rubbed her bottom through her shorts.

"Don't start something you aren't prepared to complete!" I gave her a light swat.

"If my lady is ready, we'll go meet the wolves."

She chuckled and nodded. We both had big sappy smiles. I said, "I will need to shower and shave when we get to my place."

It was still early when we pulled in at my home but both girls were waiting for us in the kitchen. At least, they had made coffee. They also looked positively gleeful when we walked in holding hands and carrying clothes in our other hands.

I released Laura's hand and took all the clothes and a mug of coffee. "I need to shower and shave. I'll hang these while I'm up there."

I left to Laura's laughing voice saying, "Paul, you're a coward!" My daughters were laughing, too. I hung her clothes in the closet in my room and placed the bag and make-up kit on a dresser. I lay my coat and tie to one side and skinned out of my clothes. I jumped into the shower and quickly cleaned up. I shaved and dressed in shorts and a pullover shirt with sneakers. I put my wallet, keys and coins in pockets and headed down the steps to the main floor.

I arrived in time to hear. "I would like to say your father was a gentleman but..."

I walked in and the talking stopped. "Dad," April mock moaned. "She was just getting to the juicy parts."

"You're too young to hear the juicy parts, April. Besides there weren't any juicy parts."

"Paul, I guess you don't want them to hear about the knocked over lamp and the twisted bed sheets." She smirked.

"Laura, you can tell them every sordid, 'true' detail. I'm not worried.

"I know I had a great evening with a great lady. I enjoyed everything that happened and have no problems with my daughters hearing about each and every minute of it."

May whined, "Daddy, you're no fun! I was wanting something juicy to use when I start dating." All three of the females stared at me and grinned. I grinned back.

I started to say something and then realized I was being baited. "Are we going to have breakfast here or stop some place on the way to another place?"

Laura smiled. "I will treat in honor of the man who spent the entire night in my bed loving me in such a glorious fashion that I still have a glow!"

"Now, Laura, that's..."

"Paul, is what I said true?"

"Yes, but..."

"Did you spend the entire night in my bed?"

"Yes, but..."

Did you tell me that you loved me last night and do you still feel that way about me?"

"Yes, but..."

"Do I still have a glow?"

April and May shouted, "Yes!"

Laura said, "Are you ashamed of how you feel or what happened last night?"

"No! I've made that clear."

"Then, where is your objection?"

"I haven't been kissed since I showered and shaved." I managed to smirk for an instant before six feet of beautiful woman launched her body into my lap. About ten minutes later, she let me come up for air.

"Did that successfully resolve that complaint?"

"Oh, yes. Completely and absolutely."

April said, "Now, that was a kiss!"

May shouted, "I want to learn that!"

Laura grinned at them. "I went to college and earned a master's degree. What it really takes though is the right man to make it work. Your father is the right man for me." She grinned wickedly.

"It's said that 'you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince.' When you do get the prince, you don't let him go."

May came up to us as we held each other. "Will you let me call you, Mommy?"

Tears came to Laura's eyes. Tears came to my eyes. "May, it would be my honor to bear that name from you."

April stood next to her sister and said, "We come as a package deal. I get to call you, Mom, too."

"May, April, I will be honored if it's okay with your dad." I nodded to them and we opened our arms to them both.

We had a group hug and I kissed each daughter as did Laura. I cleared my voice, "Girls, we have a lot to do and talk about. So," I paused for a long moment, "I need to eat to keep my strength."

Laura looked me in mock horror. "Tickle attack! Girls, help me! Get him!" They did. We finally left for breakfast. May led the way to my car. She was holding my hand. I was holding Laura's hand. Laura was holding April's hand. We laughed and smiled to the car and to the restaurant and through our meals.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.