The Ski Trip Surprise - Cover

The Ski Trip Surprise

Copyright© 2014 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John goes on a last minute ski trip, but the low cost means sharing a double room with a stranger. Frank and John hit it off as new friends and meet a lovely woman in the bar, but when she leaves them naked and horny they each discover something new about themselves.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

John opened his eyes and found Frank staring at his face with a faint smile. The room was dim, but the morning light peeking in around the edges of the curtains gave enough light to see.

"Mornin'", John mumbled, hoping Frank hadn't gotten second thoughts overnight.

"Did you know you talk in your sleep?" Frank asked as rubbed his arm.

"No," he laughed. "What did I say?"

"Something about looking for your guitar. It was kinda cute." He paused for a moment to sigh. "It made me want to kiss you."

Instead of answering, John scooted closer and slipped his arm under Frank's pillow. The kiss started soft as Frank reached around to pull John close. It was interesting when their bodies touched. The muscled chests, rough stubble, and growing cocks came together under the sheets as the kiss began grow more passionate.

Hugging suddenly in the midst of the heat, Frank buried his face against John's neck, drawing deep breaths. John caressed his hair and back, humming deep in his chest at the tickling kisses he felt on his shoulder.

"You smell so good," Frank said. "I never expected you to smell so fucking good to me."

"I'm not wearing any cologne," Frank teased.

"It's not the damn cologne, it's you." He kept squeezing tight and rubbing his face against John's skin. "It's strong and interesting and warm. And for some reason it makes me horny as a teenager. I just don't understand why and it's driving me nuts."

"Well, I never wanted to suck a dick until I saw yours," John confessed with a laugh. "Explain that shit to me if you ever figure it out."

Frank finally came up for air to kiss some more. It felt like they were having a sword fight under the blanket and John was getting too hot. After pushing the blankets down with his feet, Frank pushed him to roll on his back.

"I want you," Frank whispered with a serious look in his eyes.

He kissed John's chest and stomach while running his hand down to his hard shaft. After a few tentative licks, Frank lifted it to slip it between his lips.

John kept touching Frank's back and rubbing his shoulders. "Oh man," he whispered. "So good."

Lily stirred in the next bed, but John didn't care and Frank didn't appear to either. When she stilled again, John could see her eyes shining as her hands moved along her body.

Getting head was one of John's favorite things in the world. Squeezing his ass in time made him feel like he was fucking Frank's mouth in slow motion. It wasn't the way a girl did it at all. Some girls were tentative or hesitant when they started. Others overcompensated by exaggerated motions or moans. Frank was firm but gentle, and seemed to know exactly what felt best and when to do it. Looking down to watch, the tingling began that signaled his end.

"I'm gonna cum," he warned, but Frank didn't change his slow pace at all.

He watched the whole time as Frank continued to suck throughout his orgasm. When he finally collapsed back against the pillow, Frank rolled the shaft around his tongue for a moment, then kissed his way back up to John's lips. They went crazy then, kissing with a passionate heat that left them both breathless.

"Oh my God, that was so fucking hot," Lily whispered. "I'm gonna have to slick one out now before we go to breakfast."

"Come on over," Frank chuckled. "We'll help."

"You'll help," John corrected. "My brains are swimming somewhere in your stomach right now. Holy shit, that was amazing."

"He has a magic mouth," Lily confirmed as she stepped over and climbed into their bed. She kissed John first and gave him a secret smile and pat on the stomach. "I'm so glad you guys worked things out. Today is going to be so much fun now!"

Frank reached over John to and grab a condom off the night stand. "I'm sorry I was an ass yesterday." He opened the package and rolled it down over his slick head.

"It's forgotten," Lily said and pushed him down on his back. "I'm on top today."

John rolled over to watch Lily mount Frank and push back to sit on his cock. Frank gripped her hips as she lowered herself, but let her control the motion and pace, turning to John to kiss him again.

"Oh if you guys do that, I'm gonna cum too fast," Lily whined as she rode him faster.

John and Frank chuckled together, then began open mouth kisses, licking and nipping at each other. Lily bent down to invite herself in and was welcomed.

Kissing all together, John reached over to caress her breasts through the thin nightie, going back and forth between thumbing her nipples and tweaking Frank's hairy ones. The pace increased as she gasped out her pleasure, finally letting go and sitting back up to groan it out.

"You can cum now," she said as she kept the pace for him. "I'm good until tonight."

Still kissing him, John reached down between Lily's cheeks to feel his soft ball sack. "I want to feel it when you let go," he whispered into Frank's mouth.

"Oh God," Frank moaned, his legs straightening out as he pushed into Lily at last. John felt the strong pulses at the base of his shaft while he rolled his balls in his palm.

Lily squeezed and pushed before sliding off beside him. While the three of them relaxed together, John put his head down on the pillow. Frank reached out and took his hand, rubbing his thumb along the back.

"Do you mind if I go shower first?" Lily asked when she recovered her breath.

"No, go ahead," Frank said, then pinched her ass when she got up.

Lily squealed and laughed as she gathered her clothes, then disappeared into the bathroom.

Alone again, the two men rolled to face each other. John had his eyes closed, but he could feel Frank rubbing his back.

"That's nice," John whispered, then Frank pulled him close in a tight embrace.

"It is." He kissed John's hair and rested his lips there. "It really is."

John squeezed him tight, then lifted his face to kiss again. Frank was right, there was something about the scent of a man that he'd never considered before. Frank had a natural earthy scent that reminded John of sun-warmed pine trees. It wasn't what he smelled like, but that was what it brought to mind.

"I'm trying not to over-think things," Frank said with a worried tone. "It's hard for me to just let go and enjoy this. But I do, holy shit, I'm lovin' this."

"You fucking programmers always need to understand things," John said with a chuckle. "I'm just happy to be right here, right now. Fuck tomorrow and taxis and airports. We get one more day and I'm gonna live it."

"Good," Frank hummed. "Remind me of that if I forget."


After breakfast they hit the slopes again, this time the three of them shared the lifts, laughing and playing together like old friends. Lily took charge of the schedule and the men let her play their entertainment director. She planned a few hours on the slopes, then a couple at the icy half-pipe for Frank to get in some snowboard time, and finish off the day with an hour massage and steam room at the spa for them all.

John saw the old Frank again as they lined up for the lifts. He was bright and happy again like he'd been the first day. Lily soaked up the attention from both of them, giving them happy kisses and hugs in return. John wasn't left on his own for every trip up the mountain this time, sitting with Lily the first time up, then sitting with Frank for the next.

The view was amazing, clear blue skies and perfect snow down the slopes. Frank was looking out at the skiers making their way down below when he reached over and rubbed John's leg. It seemed like an unconscious gesture to John, so he put his own gloved hand over Frank's to give him a reassuring squeeze.

Frank turned with a mischievous grin on face and leaned in close. John felt exposed and nervous kissing him there, but Lily was in the chair behind them and no one else could really see them as high as they were. Before he lost his nerve, John leaned in and shut his eyes as their lips touched.

Kissing in public made him feel light-headed, like he was falling. Lily noticed because she immediately started hooting and clapping behind them. Feeling Frank smile as they continued encouraged him, so he put his arms around to pull him close. They ended with their foreheads touching, breathing out clouds of foggy air.

"That was fucking hot," Frank chuckled. "I didn't know if you'd let me."

"I couldn't resist that grin you had," John said and kissed him again.

"This is the best trip I've ever taken," Frank said, then his smile faded a little. John knew why, just one more day and then it would be over. Arriving at the top cut their moment short, but John pushed the sadness away to focus on being with his new friends.

Lily teased them about the kiss the rest of the afternoon, always trying to create situations where they could have a moment to do it again. John could feel himself blushing every time she did it, but Frank just laughed and took it all in stride.

After they returned their skis to the rental place, Frank rented a snowboard and they made their way to the icy half-pipe the resort maintained. When he got his turn, Lily snuggled next to John to watch him display his skills.

"Holy crap, he's great," she exclaimed as he zoomed up to spin before speeding back down.

John was very impressed. Skiing was hard work, but the moves he was doing took an amazing amount of strength, stamina, and balance. Sometimes Frank would give them a big grin as he did something particularly impressive, making John's heart pound. That fucking smile, he thought and adjusted his pants with a chuckle.

"Got a problem there," Lily whispered when she noticed.

"Not until tomorrow," John whispered back before he considered what he was saying.

"So neither one of you has ever been with a guy before?" Her gentle tone made it clear she wasn't asking for her own puerile interest.

"Nope," John said and chuckled sadly. "I never even looked at a guy the way I see Frank now. Still don't. It's him I like. Does that make sense?"

Lily studied his face for a moment before answering. "Sex is easy. It's just fun exercise you can have with anyone. But you guys seem to have a connection."

"I feel that way," John said. "Can't do anything about it, though. It feels like I've known him my whole life, like he's my best friend. I know it's not real. We hardly know each other. It's just brain chemicals, but it feels real right now."

Lily hugged his arm tighter and kissed his cold cheek. "That sounds very realistic and rational." Her tone was amused though, like she thought he was being foolish.

"What about you? You ever connect with anyone like that?"

"Not really. I don't want the whole kids and marriage stuff. My job is fun and I get to do trips like this! I have to admit they don't all work out this well." She chuckled and squeezed him again.

When Frank's time was up, he came up panting and flushed a deep red. "I'm beat! Let's go get those massages and then find me a cow to eat."

The spa was dim, quiet, and relaxing. Lily had arranged for them to be in the same room together, being worked over by a trio of young women. Laying nude with them both while getting rubbed and pounded made for an interesting experience. At the end they retired to a steamy room lined with cedar, wrapped in towels.

"This is heaven," Lily murmured between the two men. They were all leaning against the back wall with their feet toward the source of the heat and steam.

"Thanks for arranging all this," Frank said. "What a perfect ending to a perfect day."

"And we still have one more night," Lily chuckled. "Hopefully you boys aren't so worn out we can't have a little fun later."

"I'm still game," John said. "I just need to drink a gallon of water and get some protein in me."

Frank whispered, "I've got some protein you can get in you." The deadpan delivery made it take a moment before they all cracked up.

"I'd pass out if I tried that in here," John chucked. "Hit me up again after we shower, though. I think I'd like that."


Lily stayed to get a manicure and pedicure while John and Frank went back to their room. John's muscles felt like pudding when he stumbled through the door. Frank stepped into the bathroom and started the shower to warm up, then began to undress.

"Wanna come in with me?" he asked. "I'll scrub your back."

"Yeah," John smiled at him as he pulled his sweater off. Staring at each other as they took off their clothes made it like a race. Leaving their clothes in a pile on the floor, they came together to kiss, hands running over sore muscles.

"Come on," Frank said and pulled aside the curtain.

They washed each other without wasting much time, but Frank was more open to touching and being touched than ever before. The change was welcome to John who had felt self-conscious about it before. Now it felt like the intimacy they had shared in bed was welcome everywhere.

Kissing Frank on the ski lift was still replaying in his mind. It felt like one of those life-changing moments that only gain real significance when there's a chance to reflect on it. The hotel room had been a safe haven, a hiding place for them to come to terms with their attraction. Kissing on the lift seemed to signal a new comfort in both men, and John was eager to explore what it might mean.

They didn't bother dressing as they waited for Lily. John grabbed a couple of beers from the mini-bar and the two of them reclined on Frank's bed. Frank got the remote and turned on the television to find a game they both wanted to watch.

Sitting together, sipping beer and watching the game, John caught a glimpse of what could be. As they talked about the action on the screen and sipped their beers, John realized that in twenty-four hours he'd be sitting in his apartment alone and Frank would be in Austin. It gave him a crushing pain in his chest to consider that, so he pushed it away and put down his beer.

Instead of talking about it, he reached for Frank to lose himself for while. They kissed for a moment, then John began to pull him erect, taking his time and making it feel as good as he could. Bending into his lap, John took Frank's cock into his mouth while cupping the warm balls in his hand.

"You feel amazing," Frank whispered as he ran his fingers though John's hair.

Moving slowly and focusing on Frank's pleasure, John took him in deeper as his mouth watered. The flavor was clean skin and that essence he'd grown to enjoy and respond to. He savored it, knowing how little time they had left and sealed it in his memory. This is what he would remember, he told himself. This is what I want. He looked up into Frank's face then sucked him back in slowly.

Frank groaned a warning, but John was more than ready. Swallowing every pulse, he pulled the shaft to keep it flowing until the end. He let Frank soften for a while, then released him with a kiss on the underside of the head. Sitting back up John leaned into Frank's shoulder.

Frank chuckled at first and kissed John's cheek, then put his arm around his shoulders. When John sighed it must not have sounded right.

"You okay?" Frank asked as he pulled him even closer.

"Yeah." John reached for the beer and washed away the slick flavor from his mouth along with the questions he wanted to ask.

The mood shifted a little as they waited, growing quiet and comfortable until the game was over and the beers were gone. Then they eased down into the sheets and napped together, breathing each other's breaths.


The sound of the shower roused John first. Lily must have returned since Frank was still sleeping next to him. Looking at his friend, John returned to the puzzle he'd been obsessed with all afternoon.

Frank had taken over his thoughts and left wreckage in their place. If they hadn't ended up getting physical, John had no doubt they would have been great friends. They had so much in common. Besides their hobbies, careers, and even their taste in women, they were well matched in temperament and personality. John could easily imagine leaving with plans to meet up again when they could.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.