The Ski Trip Surprise - Cover

The Ski Trip Surprise

Copyright© 2014 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - John goes on a last minute ski trip, but the low cost means sharing a double room with a stranger. Frank and John hit it off as new friends and meet a lovely woman in the bar, but when she leaves them naked and horny they each discover something new about themselves.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"You must be Frank," John said as he extended his hand. The weekend ski trip was a spur of the moment thing, but the only downside was travel agent who set it up required double occupancy in the hotel. John had planned to spend the weekend with his buddy, Stephen, but he backed out at the last minute. Now John was stuck rooming with a stranger.

"I am. You John?" Frank asked as he gave John's hand a firm shake. They were about the same height and Frank had the fit look of someone who worked out.

"Yup. Good to meet you." John stepped back and held the door to let Frank wrangle his luggage into the room.

"Same here," Frank said as he tossed the larger suitcase on first bed. John had already arranged himself on the bed closest to the window with his laptop on the night stand streaming a Pandora jazz station. "You a jazz fan?"

"Yeah, I used to play guitar in a quartet back in college and never lost the taste despite losing my chops." John returned to his bed to lean back against the headboard where he'd been before Frank had arrived.

Frank grinned as he opened his suitcase to unpack. "I play keys on the weekends back home. I'm not a pro or anything, but I love Bob James."

"Man, I love Fourplay with him and Ritenour. Those dudes can really play. So where's home?"

"Austin," Frank said as he found the empty drawers in the dresser and began to put away his clothes. "I work for a little technology startup there. What about you?"

"San Diego," John replied. "I do contract work in the tech sector. Project management mostly. What's your company do?"

"Middleware for cloud crap. I'd love to chat, but I hate my job." Frank said with a weary smile. "Tell me about your passions."

"Skiing and scuba. I'd rather be frozen or baking than anything in between."

"I'm more into cold sports. Skiing obviously, but I like to snowboard as well."

"Wife? Kids?" John asked. He estimated Frank was in his thirties, but it was sometimes hard to tell.

"Nope. Nobody right now. You?"

"The last time I got dumped I decided to swear off dating for a while. My buddy Stephen was supposed to come up here with me to cut loose a little, but something came up."

"Nothing bad, I hope?"

"Naw, just a work trip."

Silence fell as John watched Frank finish unpacking and put his suitcases away in the bottom of the closet. While he browsed through the list of hotel amenities to see where to go for rental equipment, he kept hoping Frank would pick up the conversation again.

The idea of making a new friend to spend the weekend with was foremost in his mind. If he did manage to get lucky and score with a snow bunny, he wondered if Frank would be cool about things like Stephen would have been or would it get awkward. He and Stephen had even done threesomes together with fun loving girls in the past, but that probably wasn't going to happen with a virtual stranger.

"Well, I'm unpacked. Are you planning on going out on the slopes today?"

"Yeah," John replied with a nodding smile. "You wanna hang out or are you with friends?"

"Nope, just me this trip. Let's go!"

As they worked out the logistics of rentals and lift tickets, John found Frank to be generous and funny. They split some of the costs without either one appearing overly concerned about exact figures. Their tastes in movies and humor were as compatible as their shared love of jazz. John found himself wandering into deeper topics than he intended, sharing details of his breakup and how deeply it shook him. Frank talked about his difficulty finding women he could connect with for more than a month.

By the time they wore themselves out on the slopes and returned their gear, they decided to head to the hotel dining room for a hot meal. Both men dug into a thick steak and loaded potatoes, polishing the meal off with a locally brewed pale ale.

As they sat at the bar to watch television and talk, Frank was approached by a gorgeous blonde. It wasn't direct, she simply ordered her drink standing next to him and brushed against his back to get his attention. John spotted her subtle move and grinned as Frank turned to chat her up.

She was part of the same tour and was apparently stuck in a room with an inconsiderate bitch, according to her anyway. When Frank introduced John to Lily, she got a funny look on her face.

"Oh, are you two ... together?" she asked. The idea that she immediately assumed he and Frank were more than roommates threw him off and made his face hot. She must have noticed his blush, because she grinned and shrugged.

Frank seemed even more thrown off by her question and turned to give John a hard look. "Uh, no, we're just rooming together. Like you and your roommate. I only met him today."

John got his game face back on and leaned closer to her, rolling the dice on whether Frank would remain as cool as he had been all day. "That's not to say we might not be interested in making some room for you if you really needed a place to stay tonight."

"My roommate's been screwing the ski instructor for the last hour with the Do Not Disturb sign on the door." She looked between the two men with a glint in her eyes. "I've never ... uh..." Her blush finished her statement.

"Want to give it a try?" Frank asked with a glance toward John, raising his eyebrows to ask the obvious question. John's slow grin answered before he nodded and chuckled.

"We gotta be safe though," she said. "That's a deal breaker."

"I've got us covered," John said as the butterflies in his stomach lit up their afterburners.

Frank settled their bar tabs while Lily got her purse and slung the thin chain over her shoulder. She took John's arm and let him lead her back to their room while Frank caught up and offered his arm as well.

As they went through the door, Lily kicked her heels into the middle of the room and turned to step backwards. Eyeing the men she began to slide her dress off her shoulders, leaving her standing in a black bra and matching panties.

"I hope you didn't wear yourselves out on the slopes?" she teased.

John began to take off his clothes without appearing awkward. Stepping out of his shoes, then pulling off his sweater, he finally dropping his jeans to stand in his boxer-briefs. He glanced at Frank and saw him already naked and slowly stroking his cut cock. John grinned as he dropped his underwear, happy the two men were matched in more than just height and build.

Lily was practically salivating as she closed the distance to take each shaft in her hands. "Oh boy, this is looking like the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

She kissed Frank, then John, allowing them to remove her bra and panties. Her mons had a thin strip of hair just above her slit that was darker than the blonde hair on her head.

John stepped away to get the condoms out of his night stand while Frank kissed her into his bed. As he began to kiss his way down to her breasts, she gave him encouraging sounds and pushed him to go lower. When John climbed into bed with them. Lily guided him over to lick his shaft from the bottom up with her pink tongue.

"Do you want me to put a condom on first," he asked as she inspected him with her fingers and tongue.

"Not yet," she moaned, then slid her lips down his shaft while Frank pushed her legs up and lowered himself down to taste her.

The sound of a cell phone broke the mood with a happy tune. "Fuck," Lily said as she crawled back towards her purse on the floor next to the bed. "What?" she asked with a frustrated growl. "What do you ... How the hell did ... Oh for fuck's sake, I'm coming."

Both Frank and John were still laying on his bed looking up as she began to dress with a scowl on her face. "Raincheck, please. My roommate managed to set off the fucking sprinklers in the room somehow and all my shit is getting soaked. The hotel is coming to try and turn off the water, but I've got to move rooms and spend the evening in the fucking laundry room drying my clothes." She finished pulling up her dress and looked down with a sad frown. "Sorry."

"It's cool," Frank said, still absently stroking his erection. "Come back if you want. I doubt we'll be going anywhere at this point."

John shrugged and said, "Yeah, I'm done for the night. Hope everything works out okay. Wanna hook up for breakfast to vent?" he offered with a sad grin.

"Yes!" she said and bent to kiss them both quickly before heading out the door. "Damn it, you guys were perfect," she muttered as she left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.