Dawn Patrol - Cover

Dawn Patrol

Copyright© 2014 by aubie56

Chapter 5

Connie began to writhe and to raise her hips from the bed in a rhythmic cycle as I played with her breasts. "Oh, my God, John, I don't know how much more of this I can take. Please stop teasing me and put yourself inside me. I have been thinking about this all day, and I am about to explode with yearning to feel you inside me."

Well, I am not given to teasing for the sake of teasing, so I shifted to between Connie's legs. She put her ankles on my shoulders as I moved up to her thighs. Her legs slipped down a little to rest on my upper arms, and I could tell at this point that she had done this before and knew what she wanted. Connie was no virgin, but that was not important to me. After all, I sure as hell was no virgin!

As I approached her pussy, her legs were pushed farther apart, and that dragged her pussy slit open. It was already gushing fluid, and it was easy to see that Connie was as ready for penetration as any woman could hope to be. I started to rub my cock in her pussy slit to get it well coated with the lube, but Connie did not give me much chance to do that. She grabbed my cock and pulled it into alignment with her pussy hole while she held her lips open with the fingers of her other hand.

"Okay, John, dammit, stop stalling around! I know you know what to do, so get to it!"

The next sound to come from her was a moan of delight as I pushed my cock head past her lips and ring of muscle into her vagina. My assessment of her lack of virginity was verified as I slipped past the place where her cherry would have been if she still had one. She was so wet that I slid in a bit farther and rubbed against her "sweet-spot." Connie let out a little squeal of appreciation as she felt me slide against that especially sensitive section of her vagina wall. She was so pumped up that I could feel the bumps and ridges as I entered her.

I paused for a moment at that point to savor the feel against my cock, but Connie was too impatient for me to hold that position long. She locked her ankles together behind my back and pulled me to her. My weight on her thighs caused her to bend her back into an arc so that I was pushing almost straight down with my cock. I slid in farther, and she arched her back even more so that I was now practically lying on her breasts and penetrating her as far as my seven inches of length would reach.

When my pubic bone contacted her clit, Connie cave out a moan of true pleasure that must have been heard outside out room because it was so loud. Neither she nor I cared how much noise she made because everybody in the hotel must have known why we were there. That note of appreciation only fired up my spirit to cause me to perform to my maximum level.

Now that I had penetrated as far as I could reach, I gathered myself for stroking as best as I knew how. I had never had any complaints so I figured that I was pretty good at this activity. I started off with a slow withdrawal so that we both could feel each and every irregularity in my cock and Connie's vagina. That produced a feeling of sheer ecstasy for me and for Connie, too, judging from the sounds of pleasure she made as I pulled back.

Now for the main course. I pushed back in and withdrew as the first stroke of my cycling in and out, and I picked up speed. By the seventh or eighth stroke, I was pumping as fast as I could move, and I could feel myself approaching the gates of Heaven. I thought that Connie must be close to her first orgasm caused by my cock, so I was trying to be sure that I did not cum too soon. I had not visited a prostitute for a few weeks, so I was concerned about cumming too soon.

I need not have worried. I could not imagine how long Connie had been deprived of sexual release, but it must have been some time because I could feel the beginning of the rhythmic contractions of her vagina. Those contractions came closer together and became much stronger so that she was having them at a faster rate than I could stroke.

Suddenly, I could feel Connie grip my cock in a velvet vise as she began her orgasm. She was holding me so tight that I could hardly move, but that was of no importance. Her vagina was now milking my cock, and I started to jet as she began to shake and moan in the throws of her orgasm. We came together. I felt the sensations longer than was common for me, but Connie's orgasm seemed to go on forever by comparison. The orgasm was so strong for her that she contorted her face into a grimace that almost frightened me. Intellectually, I knew that she was all right, but I was still surprised at the depth of her reaction.

Both of us were spent when Connie finally returned to normal. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me down for a very satisfying French kiss. The kiss did not last long, but it was soul satisfying, nevertheless. We carefully disengaged, and I rolled off of her to lie at her side. Without further ado, we both dropped off to sleep.

It must have been about 15 minutes later when I felt something unusual happening to my cock. I popped out of my slumber to see and feel Connie working on cleaning my cock with her mouth. She would alternately lick my cock and then take it into her mouth while she pulled a gentle vacuum. Her ministrations were already causing it to become more rigid, but I was not sure where I was supposed to get more semen even if she did get me hard enough for another penetration.

Oh, well, we could worry about that later. Right now, what she was doing felt so good that I was not about to cast cold water upon her efforts. It took at least 10 minutes of steady work before Connie had my cock rigid enough to meet her specifications. I could tell that she knew that I was awake, but she never paused in her efforts to acknowledge that fact. Man, that felt so good that I could have happily let her keep up what she was doing for at least another 30 minutes. However, by then, I would have been ready to explode.

She still did not say anything when she finished the combination of cleaning and blowjob. Instead, she simply slung her leg over my waist so that she was straddling me. She worked her way back down toward my feet a little ways until my cock head touched her pussy. Of course, her insides were still liberally coated with my semen and her residual lube, so she had no trouble working my cock into her pussy hole.

She reached behind her ass and grabbed my cock. It took only a minimum of feeling around for her to find the place she was looking for. She held my cock in place while she slid back a little farther to get my cock head solidly implanted in her hole. Once she was satisfied with the relative position of my cock and her pussy, she moved back farther with her body without moving her legs. Her motion caused my cock to slide smoothly into her pussy, and we were soon in the position that Connie was looking for.

I had only been fucked one other time in this position, and I figured that Connie would now rise above me and pound me from a nearly vertical position. No such thing happened. Instead, she stayed on her knees and simply moved her body in an essentially horizontal direction as she slid back and forth along my cock shaft.

After a few minutes of this type of motion, I could hear and feel that she was approaching another climax. The thing that startled me was that I was, too. I had no idea that I could cum so quickly after such a major orgasm as I had just had, but I was a long way from objecting. Connie kept up her motions until we both came. It was not as big a cum as our first one, but that could be expected under the circumstances. Nevertheless, we both enjoyed the results, and Connie almost collapsed onto the bed as she lay back beside me.

I said, "Connie, dearest, I have never had a woman do what you just did. It was wonderful, but what prompted you to do it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.