New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The next day proved to be just as interesting as the day before. In fact, it became even more interesting and I should add, exciting. It all started in the bath unit.

I was in taking my morning shower, enjoying a little solitude when Angela came in with Pebble and Shell. The moment the two alien women saw me, they started up their shrieking and protestations. I was about to say something to Angela about it when they suddenly stopped. You see, I'd been facing the shower head and the interior wall when they'd come in, but when they'd started shouting and rambling on in their language, I'd turned around to confront them and to speak to Angela. I guess that was when they got a good look at my equipment and from the stares I was receiving, they were shocked and dumbfounded. Their silence lasted for the rest of my shower. They just knelt beside the entrance to the connecting corridor that led out of the shower and into the other half of the bath unit, staring in silence as I finished soaping up and washing off. When I swept my hand up and down my shaft to ensure that it was rinsed off properly, their eyes followed my movements as if they were mesmerized. They even remained silent when Angela came over to join me for a quick kiss and a gentle fondle. It was just amazing.

More excitement occurred at breakfast. Sally came and joined me while I was eating my food. She was smiling happily and I immediately wondered why. I didn't have to wait long to find out. Sally told me while I ate my pancakes and sausages and sipped on my coffee. My eyes widened with amazement at her news.

"Well son," my mother declared with a 'blue ribbon' smile on her face, "we've got horses and dairy cows and even some hogs. We also have a brand new wagon and an old style horse drawn cultivator and the tack and harnesses needed to pull them. On top of that, our 'benefactors' sent us seed. They sent us enough oats to plant fifty acres along with some clover and ryegrass. We should get some nice feed out of that if everything goes well."

I nodded at that as I finished up my breakfast and then wiped off my face on my napkin. Then I asked my mother for a few more details while I finished my coffee. Naturally, Sally was willing to go on. She was incredibly happy.

"Well," my mother continued, "they sent us four Quarter horses and two Clydesdales. They're all females and they're all pregnant. All you have to do is to touch one of them and you know everything about them. Three of the Quarter horses are carrying fillies and one is carrying a colt. The two Clydesdales are carrying one of each. As for the cows, they're all Jersey's and they've all been bred. Like the horses, three are carrying female calves and one is carrying a bull."

"What about the hogs?" I asked after knocking back the last of my coffee.

"They gave us four big fat sows," Sally responded, "just as pregnant as the other animals. Of course, each of them will have a mixed litter with females being in the majority. Other than that, they all look happy and content. I've got Lizzy and Karen sorting them out and getting them into stalls. Of course, the fact that they're all pregnant means that we're going to have to look at either a bigger barn or a stable for some of the animals. Regardless of how mild the winters are around here, they're going to need a roof over their heads sometime this winter. I guess that's another project we're going to have to take into consideration."

"I guess," I said in agreement, "although I don't think it'll be as big of an issue as this whole housing thing. I only hope that our 'benefactors' are as generous with what Emma and Linda are talking about as they were with the farm. Speaking of which, when are you planning to plant?"

"Tomorrow morning," Sally declared with confidence. "I'll be handing the job over to your sisters. Thank god those aliens left us all the powered tractors and attachments. I've got no desire to seed those fields by hand."

"I don't either," I admitted with a sympathetic nod, "but it might happen sooner or later, which has me thinking. You said that our 'benefactors' had sent an old style horse drawn cultivator along with the horses. I'm sure it'll do the job and everything, but after talking to Linda and Emma yesterday, I think we need to be a little more proactive here. If you and Betty can sit together and do some reminiscing, maybe you can come up with a list of horse drawn equipment that we might need."

The smile on my mother's face faded at that and I knew instantly I was in trouble. I opened my mouth to apologize but I didn't get a chance. My mother pointed her finger at me and started to slap me down. I just sat there and took it.

"Did you just call me old?" my mother cried out indignantly. "Did you just suggest that Betty and I were so ancient that we were raised in the days of the horse and buggy? Well, I'll tell you this young man, your mother is not old and considering that my belly is filled with your child, I'm far from ancient. How dare you?"

"Mom," I pleaded to no avail, "I didn't mean that at all."

It was too late. By then Betty had come into the dining hall from the kitchen unit and she joined my mother in berating me. All around me, women were watching my discomfort with smiles on their faces. Some of the younger girls were even giggling behind their hands. I had to do something to put an end to this.

I stood up and shouted, "Enough!" That startled everyone into silence. Then before Betty or Sally could start up again, I leaned across the table and grabbed my mother's face and planted a kiss on her lips. Then as Betty gasped with surprise, I released my mother and pulled Betty to me. I kissed her firmly on the lips as well and then gave her a teasing pat on the bum. When I was done, I released her and then glared at both women.

"I do not think of either of you as being old," I stated bluntly, "and if you can stop wailing and kvetching I'll take you back to the tents and show you exactly what I think of you. Now do you want to keep this up or do want me to prove to you that I think that both of you are hotties."

We ended up back at the tent and within five minutes all three of us were naked. I showed my true appreciation by doing most of the work. I didn't mind. Both women were hot little numbers and all it took was a smile from either one of them to rev my engine and get me going. My cock was already hard by the time I started to get undressed. I started with my mother first. Once we were all naked I pulled her into my arms. With her firm perky tits crushed into my chest, I kissed her on the mouth while my hands slid down her back and cupped her ass. We stood together and kissed like that for a couple of minutes, before I let Sally go. Then I turned my attention to Betty. While my mother tried to regain her breath and composure, I pulled Betty to me and did the same to her. My mother-in-law melted into my arms.

We spent the next hour together in the privacy of my sleeping chamber. I took turns with the two ladies, slowly stoking their fires just like my mother had told me she'd liked it. It turned out that Betty liked it that way as well. Between kissing them and teasing them with my tongue, and sucking on their plump responsive nipples and nibbling on their equally responsive clits, I gave them enough orgasms to curl their toes and get them begging for me to move on to the main event. I ended up on my back with my mother trying to stuff me back into her womb, while Betty rode my face and tongue. Once Sally had drained every drop of my seed out of my balls using her versatile vaginal muscles, Betty sucked me hard again so I could crawl between her parted legs and take a measure of her endurance. I slowly fucked her until the pressure was too much and she popped. While she wailed and hollered and told me how great it was, I picked up speed and emptied a new load into her womb to help my future daughter along. Afterwards we ended up cuddling for a while. All three of us needed a nap.

When we finally came out, I found both Rebecca and Angela waiting for me in the common area of the tent complex. They were sitting in chairs sipping ice teas. They smiled at Sally, Betty, and me, and I could tell from the twinkle in their eyes that they'd been there for a while. I raised an eyebrow but said nothing. Thankfully, Betty said she needed to get back to the kitchen to sort out lunch and Sally told me she needed to go check on our new stock. I gave them both a tender kiss on the lips and a pat on their nice tight butts and then let them go. When they were far enough away, I turned back to Rebecca and Angela.

"Ladies," I said acknowledging them, "What can I do for you?"

"We want to talk about Pebble and Shell," Angela replied without any hesitation. "How about having a seat with us and we can chat?"

I did as they asked. The mention of the two alien women had me wondering where they were. I asked Angela once I was seated. As I did, I accepted the cold ice tea that Rebecca handed me.

"Where's Pebble and Shell?" I asked. "Is someone keeping an eye on them?"

"They're with Victoria right now." Angela informed me. "She's trying to teach them a few of the basics, like eating at a table."

"They've got problems with that?" I asked, already guessing the answer.

"They're primitives compared to us." Angela answered, holding up the tablet I'd given her yesterday. "I've been reading up on their culture and it's essentially a hunter / gatherer subsistence culture. Both the men and the women live separately and do nothing together except to breed when it's time to breed. They live in small family groups, living primarily off the sea. Their own world was very warm and they never needed to wear clothing and since food was bountiful, they never grew beyond fishing and collecting things like seaweed, turtle eggs, and various molluscs."

"Okay," I responded thoughtfully, "and what does this have to do with wanting to talk to me? When I saw you waiting here, I thought I was going to get a lecture about scaring our guests with my dick."

That caused both Rebecca and Angela to start to laugh. After a moment or two of chuckles and broad-faced grins, I got tired of the giggling again and pushed them for an answer.

"I'm sorry Adam," Angela giggled back, trying to force the grin off her face and failing. There was too much joy in her eyes to prevent her from chuckling again. In fact her chuckling was contagious. Rebecca was having problems getting herself under control.

I let out a long exasperated sigh and glared at them for a moment. It only made matters worse.

"All right," I cried out, throwing my hands up in the air in desperation and surrender, "enough already. I accept that the situation is funny but if you want to talk to me about Pebble and Shell you're going to have to stop the laughing. If not, I'll go and find something to do until you can talk to me without laughing."

That brought the two women up short and forced them to get serious. After taking a deep breath and letting it out, Rebecca started by apologizing to me.

"We are sorry Adam," she said looking remorseful. "We really did come here to talk to you about a problem with our new friends, but your question about this morning and the incident in the showers reminded us about how funny it was and we just couldn't help ourselves. We'll be good from now on. I promise."

"So Angela told you about it?" I stated, not willing to let go of the topic now that Rebecca had acknowledged it as being the cause of their uncontrollable outburst of laughter. "Perhaps you'd like to tell me why Pebble and Shell stopped screeching at me and started staring instead. It was almost as if they'd never seen a male before."

"Well," Rebecca slowly replied, trying to stifle a smirk as she did, "while both women have seen the genitals of a male before, it turns out that they've never seen one built like you. Angela told me that after you had left the shower this morning, both Pebble and Shell became very animated and very vocal. It forced Angela to put off her own shower and to hunker down with her tablet for an hour in an attempt to answer some questions that Pebble and Shell had about your equipment."

"Oh," I exclaimed with growing interest, "and what were their questions?"

"Well," Angela replied, trying to remain serious, "they wanted to know if all men of our race are built like you and how a man got something that big inside a woman. It turns out, and I had Rebecca check this when I was done talking to Pebble and Shell, that their men are physically small. In fact, the average male of their species is about six inches shorter than the average female. Of course, this means that anatomically, the male of their species have very small sex organs. Rebecca checked the medical information provided by our 'benefactors' and she found out that the average males' sex organ is about two and a half inches long when erect. When Pebble and Shell saw that prized piece that our 'benefactors' gave you, their minds blew a gasket and they were stunned into silence."

"Shit!" I exclaimed loudly, gaping at the two women in total amazement. I just couldn't believe it. "You're kidding me, right?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.