New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Brenda had told everyone about what had happened in the bath unit and from the look on some of the women's faces I could tell that they were shocked. In fact, the only truly disinterested person flitting about the fringes of the impromptu discussion was Tilly. She was getting her supper and smiling contently whenever a voice rose high enough that she could hear something. That act alone made me wonder even more. Naturally, everyone shut up the moment I walked into their midst. It didn't spare them.

"How many of you are wearing a patch?" I asked bluntly.

Everyone save Tilly gasped and looked away. They were all embarrassed. I didn't give them a chance to respond. I attacked again.

"Why are you women using the patch?" I demanded to know. "The patch was provided for Tilly to use, not the rest of you."

"But it helps us as well," Emma insisted, "especially when you're off exploring. It keeps us content and calm."

"So why are you still wearing it?" I fired right back at my wife. "I've been home for nine days and you've had me to yourself for every one of those nights. Do you really think you need the patch when I'm sleeping right beside you?"

"But..." Emma started to sputter in reply.

"But nothing Emma," I snapped back silencing my wife's protest. "For nine nights I've been sleeping beside you and not once have we had sex. Neither have we had sex in the morning, which was our normal routine before you started wearing that patch. As far as I can remember, you've not had sex with me since you put on that frigging patch."

"Adam!" Emma cried out, her cheeks turning red with embarrassment. "We shouldn't be talking about this publicly."

"Yes we should," I shot right back, glaring sternly at her and the other women who were all looking indignantly at me, "because I doubt that there is a woman in the settlement who is even interested in crawling into the sack with me and having a nice long fuck."

"I am!" Tilly piped up with a smile on her face, waving her hand about as she did.

"Son," my mother spoke up before I could respond, "you're being rude. This isn't something that should be talked about publicly."

"Oh shut up Mother," I snapped back in exasperation. "Do you even hear yourself? You're the one who tried to seduce me the very first day we were on this rock and now you're sounding like a prude."

"Adam," Emma cried out sternly, looking like she was about to give me an earful. I cut her off as well.

"Enough," I shouted back at her and everyone else. "I don't want to hear it. I've got an idea what has happened here and I'm not impressed. Rebecca has given you these patches thinking that she was helping you, but she hasn't. Our 'benefactors' created them with Tilly in mind. They probably made them to meet her needs and hers alone. They were never intended for general use, but you've all been using them and because Tilly's reaction to my absences was so severe, you're all receiving mega-doses of chemicals that have essentially neutered you. Well, I'm putting an end to it. I want you all to take off the patches. That includes Tilly. I'm here for at least another week and there's no need for anyone to be wearing them."

"No," Rebecca shouted in protest. Others cried out the same.

"I said remove them now," I snapped back at them all.

Tilly removed hers. No one else did. They all glared at me indignantly. I scowled back at them and then sighed.

"You don't get it, do you?" I said to them all. "You're hooked on a drug. The drug is a pheromone that inhibits your desires for sex. Hell, I expect that none of you have even masturbated or slept with another woman since you've put on that patch."

"Why would we want to have sex with another woman?" Brenda shouted back. "That's just wrong."

I had to sigh again. These women weren't the same people who'd come to me demanding sex and joining me in multi-partner love making. These people I didn't even recognize.

"One last time," I stated, wiping my hand over my face in a final sign of exhaustion, "please take off those patches now. If you don't, I remove them myself."

"I want to see you try," Rebecca growled back at me. A few people nodded their heads in agreement. I just sighed and waited. It happened thirty seconds later.

"What the... ?" Emma gasped in surprise, her left hand flying up to her neck. Her cry was repeated by every other woman save Tilly. They all reached up as they cried out, touching the spot where they had been wearing their patch. Their eyes went wide with surprise when they suddenly realized that the patch was gone.

"Adam," my wife exclaimed frantically, "you have to give them back."

"No," I said sternly, "you're going to have to live without them."

"But they make us content!" my mother-in-law exclaimed. "They make us happy."

"You were happy before you were wearing them," I replied. "You'll be happy again once you've gotten over the drugs in your system. Until then, I'm sorry."

"No!" several of the women cried out in protest.

"Yes," I said with finality, "now get used to it."

They argued and I ignored them. I grabbed some food and took off to eat by myself. Tilly came and joined me. When we were done, she took my dishes back to the kitchen unit and brought me back a beer. She sat and drank a cup of tea with me while I knocked back the beer. When I put the bottle down she looked over at me and asked one question.

"The offer of a slow fuck," Tilly asked sheepishly, "is it still on offer?"

It was. I took Tilly back to my sleeping area and we both stripped down and crawled into bed. I did make love to her slowly. I kissed her and caressed her and enjoyed her responses. In return she sucked my cock and she played with my balls and at one point, she straddled my face in a 'sixty-nine' and had me lick her sopping wet pussy. Then she flopped on her back and I slipped into her and fucked her slowly, drawing out her enjoyment and mine. She had three major orgasms before I blew my load into her. It was great. Emma came in during it but didn't stay. It was her loss. In the morning, Tilly climbed on my morning wood and road me 'cowgirl'. Afterwards, we had a shower together and she sucked me off. Then we went off to breakfast. We were the only ones smiling that morning. At that moment, I didn't really care.

The kitchen unit had been moved in the night. Our 'benefactors' must have taken pity on us and they'd relocated it onto the base that we'd built for the dining hall. All that was needed was for Brenda to plug in the electrical and for a few of the household work team to collapse the picnic tables and move them inside. From what I could see, it wouldn't take much. By lunch we should be eating indoors. Of course, food would still have to be carried in from the kitchen unit. That in itself was a minor issue. We could hang the canvas that we'd been using so far against the sun, about the unit when the weather changed and it should minimize any cold weather issues. If not, we'd think of something else.

After breakfast, I bid Tilly good-bye and headed of to start work on the slaughterhouse. I was joined half an hour latter by three helpers who weren't in a good mood. They included Karen, Samantha, and Lizzy. None of them were very happy or very communicative. That was fine with me. We had a container of two-by-fours to unload and I put them to work doing that. By the end of the day, all the wood was out of the container and stacked neatly and I had the base of the building assembled and ready to be put in place.

Construction of the slaughterhouse and the smokehouse took the rest of the week. Both buildings were simply two large square boxes. The slaughterhouse had an area where I could hang a couple of carcasses to bleed them out and a large butcher table for cutting up the meat when it was ready. There was also a large sink in the place and we piped in running water. Much of the space in the building was taken up with three large freezers. They'd popped in when construction was finished. They were powered by solar paneling that we put up on the roof of the building and a small wind generator. The freezers would store whatever I butchered. One of the last things to pop in was a complete butcher's kit made out of some kind of space-age high tech metal. Touching the blades told me that they'd never go dull and they would never break.

The smokehouse was a little more complicated than I thought it would be. It was actually two smokehouses in one. There was one chamber that could be used to smoke and cure the meat from a single animal and a second much larger chamber that could be used to smoke the meat from several animals at a time. Both chambers were fed by the same smoker which was connected to the enclosed chambers by a series of ducts. The ducts ensured that the smoke and heat circulated as needed within the chosen chamber. Along side the smoker we built a large lean-to that would store the cords of wood that we'd eventually need to use the smokehouse. I was a very happy camper when it was finally done.

Nighttimes became interesting again soon after the removal of the patches. Tilly enjoyed my attention at first, seeing that everyone else was pissed off with me. The first night we had made tender love and the next morning we'd gotten a little kinky. By the second night, Tilly was feeling very amorous and we ended up fucking long and hard. We made love twice that night and another time in the morning. By the evening we had company.

It turned out that the women who had been on the patches the least amount of time, overcame withdrawal first. That meant on the evening of day two, Karen and Samantha joined Tilly and I in my sleeping chamber. The two girls were embarrassed at first, but eventually after watching me slow fuck Tilly 'missionary' style, they became responsive. While Karen sucked me hard again, Samantha went down on her Aunt, licking her pussy clean. Once I was hard again I fucked Karen and then Samantha through several gut wrenching orgasms. I didn't get to do Samantha's ass that night, but I did finish off by getting a three way blow job. It was the start to a busy week.

I spent the next two weeks in camp taking care of two major tasks. The first was cutting wood. A message was blinking on the terminal the day after I finished building the smoker. It simply said, 'Firewood'. When I touched it I learned that I'd become a lumberjack. Thankfully our 'benefactors' decided to go easy on me. The provided me with an industrial chainsaw and three commercial models that my team could use. I was going to drop the trees and they were going to limb them and cut them up so we could haul them back to the smoker where another team would split them and break them down to a usable size. Once that was done they'd stack the wood into cords.

The second task I spent time on was fucking. As each of my women came off the drugs that had been in the patch, their libidos returned with a passion. I found myself back to hardcore screwing in a matter of days. Everyone needed to get fucked and everyone wanted seconds. It became exhausting and I had to catch myself once or twice wondering why I'd gotten rid of all the patches. Thankfully, things settled down once everyone's hormones got back into balance.

One of the drawbacks besides the endless nights of fucking for me was morning sickness amongst the women. It appears that the chemicals in the patches had kept that aspect of the baby boom in check. With the patches gone and people purged of the drugs, Mother Nature made her presence known to everyone. It cut down on the demand for 'quickie's' in the morning and allowed me a little respite between waking and going off to work. It was only a little respite and eventually the morning sickness passed. Thankfully, no one got it bad enough to warrant bed rest and medical care. My women were made of hearty stuff.

Cutting wood was another story. We went south for that. Of course it started a stir with some of the women but there was no helping it. That was where the closest stands of forest were. The forest to the west was half a day away. It was too much time to waste if we wanted to get anything collected. If we went there, we'd have to spend the night and no one wanted me to do that.

The woods to the south proved to be the best anyway. Once we got past all the scrub brush and into the forest, we found everything we needed. I did try to start by collecting as much deadfall as I could find. Unfortunately there wasn't much in the area. We ended up clearing most of it out in the first two days of cutting. I don't know if that was natural or part of our 'benefactors' plans, like the roads and tracks suddenly appearing in the very woods that two months before were impenetrable. I tried not to think about it. I also tried not to think about the mishmash of trees that we found. Sure I recognized a pine tree or a maple without any problems, but I wasn't a tree expert. Touching a tree told me what it was. There were clusters of ash, groves of birch, copses of elm, and many, many more. Mixed in were stands of hickory and maple. We'd certainly have flavourful meats once we smoked them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.