New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The 'beings' were up and about. It was hard thinking about them as being people. They looked sort of like us, but they weren't. My seeing them standing and moving around only reinforced that sense of difference. They were clearly taller than an average human and they were definitely heavier. They looked to be between seven feet and eight feet tall. Their body was bulky looking, with a lot of muscle and a big belly. They had to be at least twice my current weight or more. As well, they appeared less agile than humans. I noticed that their legs were slightly bowed and their bodies were slightly hunched over. They shuffled slowly as they walked. It was a strange sight to watch.

The 'beings' were preparing to depart from where they had camped. The first thing they did was to stretch their powerful looking arms and then shuffle over to the edge of the basin. There they knelt down slowly and carefully. Once on their knees they supported their upper torso on their lower set of arms. Then they leaned forward over the water and used their free hands to cup up handfuls of liquid to drink. They did this as a group for several minutes.

Standing up was again a slow, tedious action that was done with great care. It was clear that these 'beings' knew their limitations and had grown used to them. No one rushed the other, nor did they help. Each 'being' tended to their own actions and was left to do so at their own pace.

I did notice one significant thing other than the difference in their ability to move and function. I noted that of the four 'beings', one was probably female. I saw this when it leaned over to drink from the basin. I spotted large, pendulous breasts hanging down as the 'being' drank. I also noted that the 'female' had a course matting of black hair that ran over its scalp and down its back where as the other three were completely bald. It made me wonder about the dynamics of their group. Was she the mate of all of them or only one? Was she a mate or was she a mother and the three others were her sons? I didn't know and in all likelihood would never know, but it did make me think.

Once up, the largest of the 'males' started to shuffle out of their camp. The fire that they had been sitting about was left as it was. I could see some coals and embers still red in the shade of the spot, but for all intent, the fire was out. The others just shuffled by it and followed their leader.

The leader stopped for a moment just beyond the campsite. There was a pile of debris sitting there: rocks, stones, and miscellaneous collection of tree limbs and branches. Carefully the leader reached out with one of his lower hands and grabbed up a tree limb. He passed it from his lower hand to his opposite upper hand. Realization struck me at that moment. I had been wrong. The pile of debris wasn't debris; they were weapons and the 'beings' were arming themselves. I watched in amazement as they each picked up a tree branch. From my vantage point I could see clearly that it was a stout piece of wood that could be used as a club. I then watched as they took a rock or a stone into their remaining hands, until all were filled. When they were done, they started shuffling again. Slowly they headed into the brush that surrounded the basin. They didn't go very far.

The 'beings' travelled through the brush, heading south. They travelled only for about three hundred yards, until they were opposite the point where the basin drained back into the river. Here they fanned out in a line, separating into individuals and spacing themselves out at intervals of about ten feet. Once in place they sat down again. Once down they were almost entirely invisible; at least from the ground. From my vantage point I could still observe them. They seemed to go to sleep again. I watched them do nothing for another fifteen minutes. Thankfully Fiona showed up to relieve me. I was very happy to see her.

I briefed Fiona on what I'd seen and what I had reasoned out. I then pointed out the current location of the 'beings' to her and waited until she'd located them. Once she had, I gave her a quick kiss and promised her that I'd send Francine to relieve her soon. Teasingly, she made me promise not to do it until I'd relieved 'Frankie'. She started chuckling at her joke even before I could respond. I just smiled and told her I would. Then I turned and headed back off of the shelf.

I paused by my Argo and radioed in to Emma back at the settlement. I gave her a brief report and reassured her that everything was okay with us. She accepted my word for it and let me know that things had calmed down some since I'd spoken to them before. Rebecca had taken Tilly off and had gotten her to take a rest. It seems that our 'benefactors' had provided Rebecca with a few sleeping pills amongst her more medical pharmacopeia. Tilly had taken one with only a little pressure.

I then radioed Vicky. I learned that she had already turned off from the trail that had followed the stream and was now working her way through the forest. I told her to slow down and be careful. She just scoffed and told me to stop worrying. I let her go after that.

Francine was waiting for me in the trailer. She was naked and dripping with arousal. As I peeled off my clothing, she knelt on the air mattress with her legs parted. She had a neatly trimmed bush and plump pubes that were glistening with dampness. I eyed it for a moment and then moved my gaze upward, focusing my attention on the main attraction. Francine was smiling at me like the sultry wench that she was. In one hand was a tube of lube. She was dripping it on her glorious orbs, while using her other hand to message it in. Her tits shone with wetness. She winked naughtily at me when she saw me ogling her tits.

"Are you going to fuck my titties Uncle Jack?" Francine asked teasingly, smearing a slick coating of lube down between her heaving breasts.

"I certainly am!" I growled in response, still yanking at my clothing. "I'm going to bang your lovely titties with my big fat cock, just as soon as I get me clothing off."

"Well you better hurry up Uncle Jack," Francine chided in reply, "because I've been rubbing this lube on for the last five minutes and I'm already set to pop. Any more and I'm going to start coming by myself."

I certainly didn't need to be told twice. I hauled ass and got myself naked in a matter of seconds. Then I got myself into the trailer and into Francine's arms. I didn't even bother zipping up the tent door. I just wrapped my arms about the girl and kissed her, pulling her naked form to me as I did. Her breasts crushed into my chest and a gasp of pleasure escaped from Francine's lips as her flesh rubbed up against mine.

"Please!" was the only thing that she could say. I granted her, her wish.

I turned taking Francine with me. I threw her down on the air mattress with her head pointed towards the open door of the trailer. She bounced once before settling into place. Her tits jiggled invitingly as she did. A moment later I was straddling her chest and moving into position. Eagerly Francine grabbed hold of her breasts and quickly formed a chute for my raging hard-on. I leaned myself forward, supporting my weight off of her with one arm positioned about her right shoulder. As I did, I took my cock into my hand and slapped it against Francine's glistening tits. Francine gasped with each gentle smack, her eyes wide with anticipation.

"Do you want a slow titty fuck," I asked my niece, "or a hard one?"

"Give me a hard one Uncle Jack!" Francine begged in reply.

That's exactly what I did. I slipped into the chute between Francine's breasts and the moment I felt it get a little snug, I started pumping. My cock started sliding up and down my niece's cleavage, popping out of the top and nearly hitting her in her upturned chin. Francine just started gasping and groaning. It didn't take her long to reach her first orgasm and the second came a moment after that. For her third I had to shift positions. Her orgasms had been so intense that she couldn't cup her own breasts. That meant that I needed to do it for her. It also meant that I needed to be standing outside the trailer and that is exactly what I did.

I scrabbled over Francine and slipped to the ground. As she gasped and trembled in the aftershocks of her pleasure, I pulled towards me until her head was dangling out of the trailer. Then I straddled her head and her upper torso and took hold of her tits. A minute later I was back to fucking them. It was a different sensation than the other way around, with only the upper part of my cock slipping in and out of Francine's cleavage, but it still felt great. As I did, I squeezed Francine's titties and rubbed the pads of my thumbs over her nipples. Francine went crazy and she had one more earth shattering orgasm as my balls bounced about her face. When it was over she begged me to put it in her.

We did it with me still standing outside the trailer. I let Francine up and she repositioned herself with her ass sitting on the edge of the door to the tent and her legs parted and ready to receive me. I took her with one thrust. Her hot pussy just gobbled me up. As I hit home, Francine raked my back with her fingers and gasped loudly.

"Please Uncle Jack," she begged a second later, "fuck me hard and give me a baby."

I did just that. I gave her two more gut wrenching orgasms and then painted her insides with my load. In my mind I knew I was giving her a child and I was happy. I groaned loudly and shared my pleasure with her. Francine whispered 'thank-you' when I was done.

We were up and about and busy cooking when Vicky finally arrived in our location. Francine had gone and replaced her sister a short while before and Fiona had helped me build our fire. She was now helping me make dinner. Once again we were having steaks grilled over the campfire. This time we were having baked beans with them. They smelt really good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.