New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

I was barely into the heavy petting with Lizzy when I heard a light tapping on the tent canvas. At first I ignored it. I guess my mind couldn't accept the thought that Vicky would want something. Obviously, she did. The second time she tapped it was much louder and more insistent. It actually startled me.

"What is it?" I asked, pulling away from my daughter.

"I need you to look at something," Vicky informed me. Her voice was calm but it held a note of seriousness in it. Something was up.

Quickly I unzipped the entrance and crawled out of it. I was naked and I didn't bother putting on any clothing. Vicky had seen me in my glory before and I didn't think that it mattered too much if she saw me with a stiff cock once again. I did grab my web belt and holster as I stepped out. For some reason, Vicky's insistency made me think that being armed would be a smart thing.

"What is it?" I asked once more, while slipping on my web belt.

"I spotted something that I wanted you to see," Vicky said without hesitation, stepping away from me and the trailer. Carefully she walked towards the edge of the shelf. In her hands were my binoculars.

It was still light out. I glanced about before following her. The sun had just dropped beyond the horizon in the west. The sky in that direction was still illuminated. The blue of the day had faded away to be replaced by a thin bluish-white. Near the horizon streaks of pink, red, and orange could be seen. I gazed towards the east for a moment and saw waves of dark purple spreading out heralding the arrival of night. I sighed and walked over to Vicky. By then she was waiting for me.

"What did you see?" I asked.

"Take the binoculars," Vicky said, thrusting them into my hands, "and look towards the south-west, around one o'clock from where I'm standing. Tell me what you see."

I did what Vicky told me. I let her adjust my stance and then I looked. It took me a few tries to find what she'd seen, especially against the fading light. Eventually I did. I gasped aloud when I saw it.

"What is it Daddy?" Lizzy asked on hearing me gasp. Lizzy had followed me out of the trailer. She had a sleeping bag wrapped around her naked form. I didn't get a chance to tell her what I'd seen. Vicky was still in charge.

"Now look south-west at about twelve minutes," Vicky ordered, "and tell me if you see anything."

I did. I saw the same thing that I'd seen the first time.

"Smoke!" I exclaimed loudly, lowering the binoculars and handing them back to Vicky. "That was smoke that I was looking at."

"Smoke?" Lizzy repeated slowly. "What does that mean?"

"It means that we're not alone," Vicky declared sharply, keeping her eyes fixed on the distant horizon.

"Maybe," I responded thoughtfully, "and maybe not. It could be natural."

"We're not that lucky," Vicky sneered in reply.

I didn't argue with her. I knew we weren't that lucky. I also knew that our 'benefactors' had brought us here to see it. Deep down I believed that they wanted us to know that we weren't alone. The new question was, were they more humans like our family or somebody indigenous to this planet? Only time would tell.

"I think Vicky should sleep in the trailer with us Daddy," Lizzy declared a second later. "I'd feel better if she was with us."

"It's okay..." Vicky started to say, turning her gaze towards my daughter. Lizzy didn't let her finish.

"No it's not okay," Lizzy stated sharply. "I don't know why you're avoiding sleeping with us. If it's me, then I'm sorry for whatever it is that I've done to upset you."

"It's not you Lizzy," Vicky replied in a low voice.

"Well," Lizzy pushed on, "if it's my Dad then he needs to apologize as well and resolve whatever is going on so that we can all get comfortable in the trailer."

"It's not your Dad," Vicky said with a sigh.

"Is it the girl-on-girl stuff?" Lizzy asked, cutting Vicky off again. "It really weirded me out when we start having sex with Daddy, but since then I've found that I enjoy it. A couple of my cousins think I have a great tongue. Still, if it weird's you out we can avoid it. Dad can fuck me first and then you. I promise to keep my hands off of you."

"No it's not that," Vicky chuckled in reply.

"Lizzy," I said, deciding enough was enough, "the truth is that Vicky doesn't want to get pregnant."

"What?" Lizzy exclaimed with surprise, her eyes going wide. "I thought we all wanted to get pregnant."

Vicky opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off. I could tell that she wasn't happy with my declaration.

"Vicky does want to get pregnant, honey," I replied and then quickly continued to explain. "However, Vicky and I have talked and we've come to a realization that she should be the last one in the family to get pregnant. Her skills are too important to sideline for the duration of the pregnancy. We need her at the worksite and I need her out here exploring. If our 'benefactors' ever give us a way down into the valley, I'm going to want Vicky with me. Her getting pregnant would be a bad idea, so we've been avoiding doing it."

"So why haven't you offered to use a condom?" Lizzy asked, glaring at me as if I was an idiot.

"A condom?" Vicky repeated in a confused voice, gazing from Lizzy to me.

"Yes," Lizzy went on, "a condom. My Dad has a jumbo pack of them. He only uses them when he's fucking someone anally, but he does have some. I can't believe that he forgot to mention them to you."

"Shit!" I exclaimed, slapping my forehead with the palm of my hand. "I did forget about them."

"You use condoms for anal sex?" Vicky inquired with an intrigued look in her eye.

"Yeah," I muttered in reply, looking a little sheepish as I responded, "Emma always complained that my sperm irritated her down there when we did it bareback so I started using condoms when the mood was right. I figured it was a small concession considering what I was getting out of it. Sorry, I should have said something."

"So that's solved!" Lizzy declared happily. "Now we can all climb in the trailer and have some fun."

And that was that as far as Lizzy was concerned. Quickly she climbed back into the trailer and made herself comfortable. I looked at Vicky and she looked at me. A sigh crossed both our lips. There was nothing left to do but join my daughter in an evening of carnal activity. As it stood, Vicky couldn't argue with the solution that Lizzy had presented, not unless she wanted to tell her the whole truth and I was forced to remain silent, having promised Vicky to keep her secret. It was awkward for a brief second. Vicky finally shrugged her shoulders and gave me a wan smile, before following my daughter into the trailer. A moment later I joined them.

We ended up with me on my back and Vicky riding my tongue while Lizzy took the place of honour and rode my cock. The two girls spent a little time getting to know one another before picking up the pace. While they kissed, caressed and teased each other, I was left to keep myself entertained by licking, sucking, and nibbling on Vicky's delicious nether regions. The girl was dripping juices like crazy.

Eventually, Lizzy did start sliding her tight, young pussy back and forth on my big fat prick. Her groans were audible even with my head stuck between Vicky's thighs. She kept at it for several minutes, moaning and groaning, sliding and grinding, gasping every once in a while until she finally popped. Then she became a wild cat. Lizzy started bouncing up and down on my shaft, crying out more frequently as her movements became more frantic. Her pussy latched on to my cock and it started to milk it. While she did that, Vicky started grinding her own pussy all over my face. I was soon being smothered at one end and ravished at the other. When I finally came, my groans were muffled in Vicky's muff. Oh what a rush!

Afterwards I laid there gasping for breath while Lizzy slid off of me and went to work. She had my cock in her mouth in a flash and she was sucking it like her life depended on it. I just sighed softly and enjoyed.

Vicky did the same. She lay down beside us and mellowed out. A sheen of perspiration gleamed off of her naked form and she looked fantastic. She just smiled at me when she noticed that I was giving her the look. I was tempted to say something, but I didn't. The mood was good and I didn't want to ruin it.

Lizzy decided to be a tease. While my cock was reviving, it was doing it at its own pace and that wasn't fast enough for my darling daughter. To speed things up, between flicking the tip of her tongue around the head of my manhood and swallowing the whole thing down her throat, she took time to whisper naughtily to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.