New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Tilly joined me in bed the next morning. Emma was with her. They'd let me sleep in once more. Then they'd let Mindy take me to the bath unit so I could deal with nature and so that I could clean up. They kept everyone else away. However, instead of letting me get dressed and go off to breakfast, they had Mindy bring me back to bed. They were waiting for me when I got there. The bedding had been changed and the window flaps were open and rolled up. The aroma of the previous night's activities was dissipating. The fact that both Emma and Tilly were naked let me know that the air was going to get thick again soon. I didn't mind. They were two very beautiful women.

"You did good last night, Adam," Tilly informed me as I settled down on the edge of the air mattress, sitting across from Emma and her. I was being cautious.

"I tried," I replied, trying not to sound cocky or arrogant. I had really tried. Like I said, I loved Mindy. I had wanted her to know that.

"I know," Tilly acknowledged with a reassuring smile. "We weren't too far away last night. In fact, we both listened in through most of what you and Mindy were up to last night. At least we did until you took your first rest break. Then we both went off and tried to get some sleep. It was hard for both of us to do it. We were both horny and we both wanted you. That's why we're here this morning instead of being off working. We both need you. I don't know about Emma, but what you did last night with my baby girl had me so hot and horny, that I knew that the only thing that would quench the fire in me would be you. And it wasn't just the way you made love to her that got me going. It was what you said to her while you were in her."

"Did you mean that, Adam?" Emma asked, gazing into my face. "Do you really love Mindy?"

Amazingly, I didn't hesitate. I know that most men would have back pedaled as quickly as possible at a moment like that, at a time when your wife of over two decades asks if you love another woman, but I didn't. I think at that moment I'd finally come to terms with the situation that we were now living under.

"Yes!" I said firmly. "Yes I love Mindy. She's a beautiful, delightful girl and she's carrying my child. I love her very much."

My answer startled Emma. I saw it in her eyes the moment that I'd said the words. There was a flash of doubt. It was a flicker of insecurity. I didn't let it go on.

"I love you Emma," I said to her with my whole heart, "and I will always love you. You're my wife, the mother of my children, and my life's companion. I've never wanted to love another woman, at least not until we came to this world. Now things have changed and we're all going to have to accept it. I love you Emma and that will never change, but I also love Sarah and Sally and Mindy, and as time goes on I know that I'm going to love Tilly and every other woman within our family. I know it's going to happen and I've accepted it. It doesn't mean that I'll love you any less than I've loved you before; it just means that I'm going to love more people. As you women said at the beginning, I'm Adam and you're all Eve. It's just the way it is."

"It sounds good to me," Tilly declared enthusiastically. "It's actually what I've wanted to hear from you lips, Adam. Like I told you, my family aren't sluts. I had a husband that I loved for about as long as you and Emma have been together and other than a little daytime fantasizing, I've never looked at another man and I certainly never wanted one between my legs. What you told Mindy last night made me want you and what you've said this morning has made me sopping wet. I need you, Adam and I most certainly want you. Please make love to me, just like you did to my baby girl."

"Emma?" I said looking over to where my wife was lying, gazing at her and looking for her approval.

"Yes, Adam," Emma replied in a low voice, smiling at me as she spoke. "It's okay. I love you too and I always will. It might take me a little time to get used to this new way of life, but I will. I'm just as horny as Tilly and just as anxious for you to fuck me. I want you to fuck both of us this morning and let everyone in camp know how much you love us. Can you do that for us, Adam? Can you make love to both of us and make us scream?"

I did just that. I crawled up between Emma and Tilly and then I went to work. I kissed Tilly first. I gave her just a quick, hungry embrace and then moved over to Emma and did the same. I let that kiss build in passion and wantonness and then moved back to Tilly. We did this for a while. Then I moved one. While they were both tall beautiful women, they both had minor differences beyond just the colour of their skin. Emma had pear shaped breasts with rose coloured nipples. Tilly had rounded orbs that were slightly larger, that lay flat against her when she laid on her back. As well, while both women were nice and trimmed down below, Emma had a nice tight clamshell of a pussy, while the deep pink folds of Tilly's pussy protruded out of her plump ebony sex as she became more and more aroused. I made certain that I showed the proper appreciation to each of them, affectionately paying attention to each and everyone of their differences. Naturally, I licked both of them to a couple of orgasms and even showed Tilly that my tongue could reach deep inside of her. Tilly screamed loudly when I did that.

In the end, Tilly rode me to a final climax while Emma sat on my face and enjoyed my attention. The two women kissed and caressed each other until neither of them could stand it anymore. Fortunately, I recovered quickly after emptying my load into Tilly. While Tilly lay beside us, curled up and content beneath a sleeping bag, I took my wife slowly in the 'missionary' position. While I thrust into her, I told her over and over again that I loved her. I told her that I would always love her and that my heart would always be hers. I told her that I wanted to live out my days with her and that I wanted her to bear me more children. As our passions grew, I told her that my seed was ready to make a new child in her. I told her it would be a son. I teased her that I would be a son that she'd have to teach one day how to bring pleasure to a woman. Those words, that thought, set Emma over the edge. She had a series of orgasms, one following the other as I built up steam and pounded her hard. When I grunted out my own finale, Emma screamed at the top of her lungs. She screamed 'yes' and then passed out.

Later, when we had all recovered, we went off and took a shower together. Then we dressed and went off and had a late breakfast. Betty was working the kitchen unit along side Angela. They both gave us big knowing smiles when we showed up. We ignored them. Of course, food and the memory of my recent escapades filled me with a sense of bravado. I had a question on the tip of my tongue and foolishly, I asked it.

"So," I said to both Emma and Tilly, smiling mischievously as I spoke, "if the two of you were both listening in last night, and both of you went away horny as hell, why didn't you do something about it?"

"Like having Tilly lick me to an orgasm again?" Emma asked, raising a questioning eyebrow to me as she spoke.

"Or getting your wife down between my black thighs," Tilly broached in a serious tone, "and make her return the favour for the other day? Is that what you think we should have done, Adam?"

I was in trouble and I knew it. I was about to open my mouth to try and apologize when both women giggled and waved me silent. It was Tilly who cleared the air.

"The truth is," she told me with a smirk, "that while we did that kind of thing on the road down here, it isn't something that a good girl like me just does with any old woman. After all, my momma told me when I was a little girl that only white girls ever licked pussy."

"Really," exclaimed Emma with a mocking wide-eyed look upon her face, "and I thought it was the other way around. In fact, my momma told me that only black girls licked pussy. Isn't that so Betty?"

"Don't you dare get me into this conversation Emma." Betty protested loudly. "The only thing I ever told you was that men don't lick pussy!"

"Well," Angela chuckled at that, "I guess our mother's were wrong about both things considering what I've seen and heard going on about this place. Black girls do lick pussies as do white girls and I'm damned certain that Adam loves to lick pussy. I've got a niece who just couldn't stop bragging about it this morning."

At that we all laughed. Then I silently thanked my lucky stars and shut my mouth. The rest of the meal I just sat there and ate. The women just ignored me.

Our 'benefactors' caught on to things quickly. After breakfast I excused myself and went in search of my mother and my sisters. I found them up by the barn. They had a small work party formed up around a number of newly arrived containers. I found out what they contained when I got there.

The first container contained a new heavy duty agricultural tractor with all the attachments including auger attachment that could be used as a post digger. The second container was filled with posts and wire to attach to them. It was the start to our project of enclosing some land for our future crops. There was a third container that had posts and railings that could be used to enclose our pasture. We'd need more but it was a definite step in the right direction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.