New Beginnings - Adam's Story
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

That night I slept the sleep of the dead.

After lunch I went back and did my duty. The news that Sarah and Sally were both pregnant put steel back into my manhood and Tilly's family made use of it. I fucked Tilly's sisters-in-law, Linda and Victoria that afternoon. This time things were a little less urgent. I don't know if it was because they knew that they were going to get it soon or if it was the fact that they were now around a man and my own pheromones were counter-acting what our 'benefactors' had done to them. Whatever the reason, things went differently with them. Their need was still strong and their ardour for the task at hand just as great as before, but thankfully they were in control of themselves; which was good, because I needed time to meet their demands. Still it happened. With the help of my sisters Patricia and Jane, I got the job done.

The two women sizzled. They were more chocolate coloured than ebony. I later learned that they took after their father's side of the family. Still they were both beautiful with big breasts and nicely rounded asses. Unlike with Tilly, I got to enjoy them for a little while. Both women loved it when I went down on them and they let everyone know that I could most definitely give head. In the end, Linda rode me 'cowgirl' style while I manhandled her tits. The woman liked having them played with and demanded that I keep squeezing them while she grounded out her 'umpteenth' orgasm. In the end, Linda demonstrated her own talents when she used her vaginal muscles to milk my cock dry. With Victoria, I finished her 'doggie' style, slapping her ass lightly as I pounded into her sopping wet depths. After that we showered and went to supper.

Supper turned out to be a hurried affair for me. Tilly's family, while more controlled was still anxious for a little servicing. I was fed a baked potato, a medium rare 'T-bone' steak, a fresh salad that included lettuce and cucumbers from our own garden, and a tall, cold beer. Once that was put away, I was back ploughing a furrow. For desert I needed to take care of Tilly's sister, Angela and Angela's oldest girl, Kristen. To make things spicy, Angela and Kristen put on a little 'mother-daughter' act for me while my sister-in-law Heather and her daughter, Beverly took turns sucking my cock hard, while I stood and watched the action that was going on down on the air mattress. I ended up doing Angela and Kristen 'missionary' style, slowly stroking my cock in and out of their tight pussies, stoking their fires until they couldn't stand it any longer. Angela came a dozen times before I blew my load into her convulsing sex and Kristen actually passed out before I was finished with her. Before sending them off for the night, Heather and Beverly proved to me that they weren't shy. They each picked a girl, Heather taking young Kristen and Beverly picking her mother Angela. Then they licked my juices out of their pussies, while I knelt behind them and diddled them to an orgasm each.

That was it though, at least for that night. Emma kept a sharp eye on the action and after Kristen she declared that was it for the night. Personally, I was pleased to listen and obey, considering that I had seeded the wombs of at eight women that day and I was looking at doing the same tomorrow.

And it did start again the next day. Emma crawled on me at the crack of dawn and enjoyed herself. Ever since we had got here, that was her routine. It was her way of guaranteeing that she could function through the day without any distractions. This morning happened to be a little more urgent that normal. She wanted what I had given our eldest daughter and my mother. Emma wanted a baby and she figured that my morning load would take care of that little problem. When I groaned out my climax, I hoped that it had.

Then my mother and eldest dropped by to clean me up and get a little for themselves. Fortunately, neither of them was looking for a load of sperm. It seemed that being pregnant had nullified that urgent desire. What they did want was reassurance. It turned out that I wasn't the only one freaked out about how limited our gene pool was. Thankfully, I was able to give them what they needed. After all, I was a good son and an understanding father. It was in my job description to be there for my women folk.

"She looks so content." Sarah murmured softly as she lay nuzzled into my right side, her head resting against my shoulder. She was commenting on her grandmother. Sally was sitting astride my waist with my stiff cock up inside of her. The woman was slowly rubbing herself towards her first of potentially many orgasms. I was playing with Sally's tits as she rode me. My left hand was tenderly caressing her small, apple size breasts. I brushed my thumb across her engorged nipple every once and a while, just to tease her. It was standing out from her heaving bosom by at least an inch. It was hard and very sensitive. A shudder would ripple through Sally every time I did it.

"She does look content," I whispered in agreement, stroking Sarah's naked ass with my other hand. "I wander what she's thinking about?"

"I'm thinking that you two aren't helping here." my mother grumbled as she continued to work on her pleasure.

"I know what I'm thinking about," I said in reply, tweaking my mother's nipple before going back to cupping and caressing her breasts.

"What Daddy?" my daughter asked mischievously.

This morning I was 'daddy' and 'son' to these two women. Both wanted it and needed it and I allowed it. Later I would be Adam and they would be Sally and Sarah. For now they were 'mom' and 'daughter' to me. It actually got me harder just knowing that. I guess I was a dirty old man. I certainly felt that way and I knew what I was going to say next was going to brand me with that name for the rest of my life.

"I was thinking," I said in a clear voice, "that it's been over forty-two years since I last nursed off of my mommy's tits and that I was wondering what it would be like again to slurp down her sweet mother's milk, especially while my big, hard dick was wedged up inside her pussy, loaded with a fresh dose of seed that would make her pregnant again. Do you think that my mommy would like that?"

Oh she certainly did. My words must have struck a cord with my mother because she started sliding back and forth on me like crazy, pushing my dick deep into her already pregnant womb as a frenzy of desire overtook her. She was climaxing in a matter of seconds and it took a while for her to come down from her high.

"Will you do the same to me Daddy?" my little girl asked teasingly as my mother gasped for breath. "Will you suck my milk from my tits as well, Daddy? Will you do it with your big, beautiful cock buried deep in my snatch? Will you Daddy ... will you?"

"I most certainly will baby girl," I declared proudly, turning my face towards my daughter's upturned face and then kissing her, deeply and passionately.

"You're becoming a dirty old man, Jack!" my mother stated with a good humoured chuckle. "I'll certainly be looking forward to that day. It sounds like it'll be fun. For now though, I think Sarah needs to come onboard and have a ride. After that ... well you're in for another very long day."

And my mother was right.

The women did let me use the bathroom and the shower, and they let me have my breakfast in peace. That was the best part of the day. I know it sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm not. The work that was waiting me was certainly enjoyable, and if it had only been the need to get them off, I wouldn't have blinked an eye, but having to deposit a load of sperm in each of them was taxing. I could certainly keep it up, but producing a load was a draining experience. Pun intended.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.