New Beginnings - Adam's Story
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

I don't want to make this tale a daily diary or anything like that. I could but it would get boring after a bit, and I also don't want to go on and on about the sex; while fun and most certainly enjoyable for all involved, especially me, it would become repetitious for anyone reading this tale. So I will try to move things along, when possible.

Unfortunately, the first week on the new planet was an important one so let me continue for a bit, relating how we settled in and what we did.

Needless to say the big priority was the dwelling that our 'benefactors' wanted us to build. The plans that they had uploaded into all of our brains told us that the job was going to be a big one and that it would take all of us to complete it. Unfortunately, we also knew that it was going to take a considerable amount of time to get it done.

The dwelling wasn't going to be any ordinary house that could be put up in a matter of weeks. The home we were building was going to have to house us and all my future children for a least a couple of decades. After that who knew what would happen? My children could move on, forming their own settlements and family groups or they might stay and we would have to build anew, to meet their needs and ours. However, that was the future and for now we focused on the immediate.

The plan called for several separate dwellings that would serve the needs of each of our family groups. These dwellings would be built into the nearby hill and they would be connected by communal passageways. All of them would have a top floor, a main floor and a basement. The top floor would actually be on the ground level, with the other levels buried into the earth.

The main complex would house Emma, my daughters and me and any children they would have. There would be a communal entranceway and a large, spacious common room that was designed to meet the needs of the entire family. There would be a massive communal kitchen as well and several rooms off of it that would serve as workshops, storage areas, and cleaning facilities for the family. Below this common area there would be suites built for each of us. It was decided by our 'benefactors' that I would have a separate room so that my role in the family would not be deterred by me sharing sleeping space with my wife. Now while my room was spacious and designed more for entertaining than for sleeping, the suites of my wife and daughters were even grander. Each of them consisted of a large bedroom, an office, a walk-in closet, and an en-suite bathroom as well as what could best be described as being a nursery attached to it. The nursery was big enough to be turned into a dormitory as the need arose. The basements would provide more storage and house the environmental systems for the complex.

As said each of the family groups would be housed in separate modules. Thus there would be a module for each of my sisters' and their daughters and the same for Emma's sisters and their daughters. Then there would be a module that would be shared by my mother and mother-in-law. Each module would be scaled down versions of the central complex and in total we were going to have to build six joining structures. All the modules were over three thousand square feet in space with the central module being over five thousand square feet. That is a lot of earth that needed to be dug up and moved before any real work could begin

As well, a great deal of infrastructure had to be put in before even the first foundation could be laid. As a 'green' dwelling, our 'benefactors' wanted geothermal heating put in as well as subterranean water storage and a whole lot more. Eventually, we would be mounting solar paneling and setting up wind turbines for power. In all estimation, the construction of the dwelling would take at least a couple of years if not longer, which meant that we were probably going to spend the winter under canvas.

Emma was in charge of all of this. By the morning of our third day on this new world, she and her surveying team, composed of our three daughters, had staked out the central complex of our new home and had moved off to survey the other plots. That left Emma's sisters to break the ground and start clearing the site. With only a dozer and a backhoe it was going to take some time. I'll tell you now that our 'benefactors' sent us more equipment later on as the work progressed and the need arose, however until it arrived, we made use of what we had. It was better than having to dig it out by hand.

This left a lot of free time for everyone who wasn't involve in the surveying and the excavation, and while Sally and Betty took charge of the domestic necessities of our new life, overseeing cooking and cleaning, there wasn't much to do. After all, our food was being restocked every night and other than a couple of changes of clothes and our bedding, we didn't have a lot of things that needed looking after.

It did however allow me to tend to my primary function, which was playing stud to the female members of my family. Within the first week I had slept with each and every one of my female relatives leaving them filled with an ample load of my baby making seed. It surprised me that none of my nieces turned out to be a virgin. Oh well, a guy can't have everything. By the start of the second week, a routine had formed, with each group of my female relatives claiming a night for each of them and theirs. It was an amiable arrangement that worked out for the most part.

Still as my mother had noted, Emma my wife by marriage, held a prior claim on me and for the most part, I took her at least once a day, whether it was by herself in the shower or with another of our company. Thankfully, Emma was open to all manner of perversions. In fact, our 'benefactors' had conditioned all the women to be bisexual and polygamous. I learned this at one of our afternoon meals. While a few admitted prior experience, most stated bluntly that they had never drifted in that direction before. It did help though, especially when one of the girls, my niece Fiona or Carol in particular, got a desire to experiment. When that happened the nights got very long and involved. Still with each morning we would all awaken refreshed and ready to face the day again.

Of course survival means more than just building a shelter. It includes providing food as well as purpose to those trying to survive. Our 'benefactors' knew this and planned accordingly. We learned that a couple of days after we had begun our excavation of the common module.

One morning, exactly a week after we had arrived on this new planet, I was strolling over to breakfast at the kitchen unit, just taking my time. As usual I was running late as I had been detained that morning in the shower unit. Two of my nieces, Elaine and Crystal had needed my assistance in ensuring that they were properly cleaned. It was a fun and enjoyable task and one that I would never have thought to decline. Thus, as it had become common, I was one of the last to get to breakfast. As I cheerfully greeted my mother, who was on breakfast detail that morning with a hug and a grope and a deep passionate 'French' kiss, I happened to glance towards the computer terminal. Much to my surprise, I could see a blinking light. Our 'benefactors' had sent us a message. It was the first one in about a week. Well curiosity seized me and I walked over and took a look.

The message was simple. It read 'Secure Food Supply', which considering that I was as hungry as a bear and still hadn't had my breakfast yet, it felt a little ominous. After taking a deep breath I reached out and touched the screen. Suddenly, just as we had experienced before, everyone in the camp received our next assignment. We needed to start a garden.

That's when a new sea container appeared.

They used to say that food is the gift of life and philosophically I had to agree with people who believed it, considering the function that food has played in the history of man. Mankind had broken bread together during the coldest nights of the ice age and thus man had survived. As well, great men had courted beautiful women over the dinner table, setting dynasties in motion that had overseen the course of man's evolution as a race, and religion had shown us the importance of food. That being so, I guess our 'benefactors' latest assignment was apropos considering that the role of my family and, in particular, my role as 'Adam' was to ensure the survival of mankind. In other words, we were bringing life to this planet. So they wanted us to start a garden. Big deal!

Well it was a big deal because our 'benefactor' wanted more from us that just a measly little garden. Their plan was to ensure that we could feed ourselves come the day that they were no longer willing to assist us. While that date was never mentioned in any of their communications with us, the hint of it added urgency to our life.

Of course the garden was only the start of their assignment. In addition to planting a vegetable garden, I needed to plant grains that could be used as feed for livestock, because when the time was right our 'benefactors' would provide us with livestock to raise. This meant that feed needed to be stored and the livestock sheltered against the elements. I was going to have to build a barn and several outbuildings. Then there was the need for a well that would provide water for us and our crops and of course, for the animals.

It sounds like a lot of work, right? Fortunately it was work that I was accustom to so I didn't really mind and besides, at the moment other than providing stud service, my time wasn't that much in demand.

Once again our 'benefactors' came to the rescue by providing us with much needed assistance. Inside the sea container that had appeared that morning were two heavy duty agricultural tractors complete with everything that I would need to till the land and plant my vegetable garden and crops. They even included a lawn mower attachment with a mini baling unit fitted on a tag-along trailer that would turn the long prairie grass into hay for our future animals. All we needed to do is cut the grass and let it dry first. Along with the tractors and the attachments, our 'benefactors' had provided me with a wide variety of seeds from which I could start a vegetable garden and fertilizer to help it grow. As well, they gave us an assortment of hoes, shovels and other implements that would be needed in caring for the garden.

That became my task for the remainder of the second week and for some time after that.

The first thing I did was to put my niece Crystal to work at cutting down the long grass that covered the fields that lay about our settlement. She was seventeen and she knew how to drive a tractor, even without the uploaded knowledge provided by our 'benefactors'. She'd driven tractors on my farm before and I knew that I could trust her to do the job properly. Crystal quickly cut and raked the grass in the area sited for the barn and then moved on, cutting the rest of the grass that was growing about our settlement. She left it to dry for a few days before baling it.

While Crystal did that, I checked our tablet for some information. One thing I needed to know before planting a single seed was what time of the year it was on this planet. After all, who wanted to plant a garden when snow was just around the corner, and while I trusted our 'benefactors' to know that asking us to plant in the wrong time of the year was a bad idea, I still needed to familiarize myself about the seasons of the world and of course, what kind of climatic zone we were living in. So far, the weather had been almost like early summer. The days had been fairly long, the sun had been warm, the nights temperate but comfortable, and we hadn't had any rain yet. My sense was that we had plenty of time to plant and harvest, but I still needed to be certain.

The first thing I found when I took a look at the tablet that we had a new icon on it. Besides the encyclopaedic information that our 'benefactors' had provided us, they had just given us a link to a weather network that would provide us with real time weather information and forecasting. This put a smile on my face.

What I learned after a little searching through both links was that while our days were about the same as back on Earth, our year was slightly longer. In fact the year was four hundred days long. This meant that the seasons were longer than on Earth and that seasonal effects lasted longer. It turned out that we were in late spring, just heading into summer. Regionally, we had a growing environment similar to central Europe. This would give us warm summers and wet, cold winters but for the most part we wouldn't be facing the threat of droughts or tornados or heavy snowfalls, which was a good thing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.