Crystal Clear
Chapter 29: Scandal, Damage Limitation, Wild Sex

Copyright© 2014 by Wolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 29: Scandal, Damage Limitation, Wild Sex - Jim Mellon, country singer, continues his romance with singer Crystal Lee, her sister Ellen, and then new women that enter his life in many ways. This story is unique but does build on the Road Trip series also on this site. Jim finds more ways to be a lover, a hero, a patriot, a savior, a dedicated partner, and an inspiration to those around him. Join Jim as he continues his sexy journey through life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Caution   Prostitution   Nudism  

Dan bumped his head a couple of dozen times against the wall in the bedroom he'd been in with Ellen. The act looked funny given he was naked and sober, but so were the rest of us. He'd dropped the newspaper that repeated the story in a British tabloid about me carrying around pornographic and lewd pictures that had been sexted to me or taken by me on my cell phone. I took his head pounding as an indication that my publicist hadn't the slightest idea how to cope with this sudden release of the embarrassing news.

Dan muttered, "If I recall, one of the cocks in several of those pictures belongs to me, along with Sean's, as well as Nadia and PJ's pussies. Shit man. Let me think. What have you done since you heard?"

I shrugged and told him, "Just come up here to see you – you're the expert. Sorry to interrupt." I think Dan and Ellen had been sleeping; however, they clearly had fooled around earlier and then gone back to sleep. Ellen had that special glow around her, but now she look worried.

Dan threw on his boxers, as Ellen picked up the newspaper and read the story; she did nothing to hide her nudity. Her shapely figure and aroused breasts sent a lot of signals to me that I started reacting to. I felt my groin stir in response and next I knew, I had the start on a boner of epic proportions. I had to force my mind back on the problem I'd come up to their bedroom with.

Ellen shook her head and grinned at me and laughed, "Here we go again. A hero one day, a pervert the next." She got off the bed, pulled me to her, plastered her naked body against my scantily clad front, and laid a tongue-laden passionate kiss on me. I could feel her excited nipples through my t-shirt, and when she ground her pussy against my bare thigh, I could feel the slight wiriness of her pubic hair tuft and the sexy dampness of her slit. Now, I knew I'd have to seek Ellen out later in the day for some sexual playtime; she grinned at me; she wanted the same thing. She whispered something to me about sloppy seconds.

Dan ignored us. He paced around the room muttering, "First, the pictures are probably too racy to print in any decent newspaper without black bars over the sex organs. We've got to get them suppressed, and fast. You don't want those hitting the Internet, if they haven't already. Second, apparently someone hacked your cell phone, so shut down your cell phone. Get another. We've got to get Crystal, Ellen, Claire, PJ, Nadia, Terry, mine and anyone else's phones that received or sent those photos off the air too; turn them all off. I don't think they can be hacked if they're not in the 'on' condition. Let me think further about a response to the press. Don't call or talk to anyone from the media - ANYONE." The words were no sooner out of his mouth than I heard the house phone ring. Nadia would get it and push off anyone not on our 'approved' list.

A few minutes later, I went to a corner of the living room and called Margo in London on our landline, giving her the number right off. Margo was the sexy detective who had helped me outwit the ill thought out blackmail plot of a deranged twenty-year-old I'd happened to fuck in a debutantes orgy in Oklahoma on her eighteenth birthday. I explained to Margo the sexting news; after laughing to the point of tears, she told me she'd already seen the paper. I asked about getting her lawyer–barrister friend David Balfour to quash things over there in some way, particularly any release of the pictures.

Margo responded, "I got it. I know how to start. Be back to you. Every second counts on this one." She hung up fast, and I could imagine the flurry of activity in her London office that my call had just kicked off.

Crystal came into the living room wearing a long t-shirt, her head down reading one of the newspaper accounts of my sexting. She looked up and gave me a weak smile, "Shit. Your ass is grass again, and mine indirectly." She glanced up at me, shot me a wide grin suddenly, and asked, "Why do I hang out with perverts like you?"

"Because you love me, that's why; plus some of those explicit pictures are of you, my dearest. Your pussy is about to become famous." Her eyes got large when she remembered some of the fun we'd had sexting pictures around our close circle of sexually intimate friends.

Crystal added, "Dan already took my phone and turned it off. Ellen and Nadia's phones too. He said he emailed Claire, telling her to shut down and just use our landline." Claire had flown up to New York for a couple of days to be with Joe and Beth Mansard.

Crystal went on, "Each of us has those photos on our phones, and I know I sent a few of them to you and the others; I think I even sent one of your beautiful appendage to my mother as a memento of her last visit with us when you fucked her silly. I'll be in the soup pretty soon, no doubt. I gather you just called Margo? I heard the last couple of words of your call."

"Yes; I'll hear back in a while. I don't know how long it takes to get an injunction or whatever it is we need over there. We have only the word of the paper that the story broke in the U.K. It might have come out of France, Switzerland, or some other European country. Many of those photos were taken and sent while we were on tour or filming scenes for our movie Downslope."

We each picked at our breakfasts and there was little conversation around the table. Dan had taken over a corner of the living room, making phone call after phone call to his media contacts pleading with them to either not report on the 'rumored' story or to minimize the 'allegations.' I heard him promising that we'd make some kind of formal statement or interview of some kind soon. He monopolized the landline for a few hours, and then ran out of calls to make.

The landline phone rang about eleven a.m., two hours after I'd called Margo. Nadia yelled from the kitchen, "Jim, it's Margo for you."

Margo launched into her progress. "OK, here's the deal. News of the Globe tabloid was the one that sprung the story. It got picked up by a couple of others who probably bought into it by paying them for the privilege. David Balfour is on the case; he's the attorney you met when we took Maddy's deposition in your blackmail case. He'll have an injunction any moment, plus he has launched – get this – a £50 million lawsuit against the Globe and against each of the other papers that reported on the event this morning over here. That's more than enough to get the attention of every newspaper and editor on this side AND your side of the Atlantic. With that amount of money in sway, everyone should think long and twice about reporting on this right now until the legal landscape becomes clear. He's in touch with a colleague in the U.S., and there will be similar lawsuits launched on your side of the pond before sunset over there. Newspapers don't like it when someone with deep pockets goes after them; they usually lose big. I know he intended to call the Globe, particularly, about sitting on the photos instead of leaking them to anyone or posting them on the Internet. He'll put the fear of God into them further, if the lawsuit hasn't already. All this is only a stopgap measure until we see how well David actually does with the injunction, and what the fall-out is within our legal system."

I asked, "Is what they did legal? Plus, I forgot to mention earlier, if we knew which pictures they've seen and haven't seen we could tell approximately where they picked up my phone – what country."

Margo said, "The word is 'hacked, ' and we don't know yet. We have seen nothing from Globe, and less from the others who picked up the story. So far, there don't appear to be any pictures showing up anywhere. I wish you'd sent some to me too, by the way; maybe later – oops, sorry, right now that's probably gallows humor. Look, I've got to go, but I'm on this. I'll get back to you, if not tonight then tomorrow. You might also hear from David; I gave him all your phone numbers, but for now use the landline for anything you want to keep confidential – and get a new cell phone."

After lunch, the group of us piled into Crystal's SUV, and we drove about ten miles to a shopping mall. We found a cellular company with an outlet at the mall, and each of us picked up a new phone with a new phone number. As expected, we all used more complicated passwords this time around. I texted Margo my new cell number; I also asked her whether there was any reason to get Mils involved. I received an immediate reply, 'Mils IS involved. Hang in there, Tiger. Love you. M.' Mils was the detective I'd rescued in South Dakota who later introduced me to Margo. Mils and I had a great relationship, and yes, it was sexual, and next time we saw each other would likely pick up from where we left off.

We were a glum group when we got back home. Nadia brought us all beers in the early afternoon, an unusual event, since we normally didn't start drinking until the cocktail hour around six or seven in the evening.

I got a text from Margo around five o'clock, probably ten o'clock her time in the U.K. It read, 'Scotland Yard involved. Criminal charges expected. Shit hitting fan at Globe. More tomorrow.' I shared the message with the others.

Claire called my new cell phone shortly after Margo's text. I noticed she had a new phone as well, so I locked in her number. "Jim, I asked Beth and Joe to see what they could do to squash things. They're both laughing about it, but said they'd help you and Crystal. Joe knows more than he's telling me; I think he might know some of the media people involved or something. Oh, he did help me get this new cell phone. Do you want the number?"

"I already have it."

"Oh, OK, sure. Well, Mansard Enterprises has many contacts in the media. He sent the word out a few hours ago to all his media outlets that he'd personally shoot anybody that uttered one word about this situation, let alone printed something, leaked photographs, or reported on it. I noticed a sudden increase in his own security, particularly a platoon of his computer geeks in his offices and at the apartment. He's worried that he's been hacked as well, so this circle is widening. He also got swept for listening things – bugs, but he said they do that periodically anyway."

"Thanks, and please thank Joe and Beth. I know a little about the technology from my prior line of work, so I can conjure up how the phones got hacked. Don't toss out your old phone; we may need it as evidence." I thought for a minute and changed the subject, "Hey, when are you coming home? We miss you."

Claire said, "Actually, tomorrow. Joe is on his way to Europe as we speak; because of the sexting scandal he moved up his trip by a day, and Beth has to go to the west coast. Her jet will drop me off on the way across country with her. I'll call when I know a specific time of arrival."

"Great. That's good news. Any change in your relationship status with Joe?" Joe Mansard's proposal of marriage to Claire had hit me like a punch in the stomach. I loved her, and wanted her in my circle of intimate friends, not running around the country playing Joe's wife.

Claire brushed the question aside, "Oh, a little. I'll tell you when I see you. Don't worry. I love you." Claire's voice sounded a little edgy when we got on the topic of Mansard's proposal. I knew she'd share everything with me when she got home.

I pledged my love to her, and we hung up.

Crystal had gone out in the late afternoon for a shopping trip. She arrived back at the house after the rest of us had started the cocktail hour. She looked exceptionally happy despite the awkward situation that we were in.

After dinner, I went to my office and got on my computer with Crystal looking over my shoulder. She was in a romantic mood, and kept touching me in a seductive way. I spent an hour searching for articles and pictures about our sexting on the Internet. Except for the brief articles sans pictures in the Globe, the Express, and a few other newspapers we knew, no one else had carried the stories – yet! We could find no salacious pictures on the net either, other than Crystal's Playboy pictures from over a year prior.

Crystal massaged my neck and shoulders as she stood behind me during our computer searches. When I said I was about through, she said, "Well, you can relax. Only a few million people know you're a pervert." With that she dug her fingers into my sides where I am spectacularly ticklish. I freaked, jerking my elbows into my sides to protect my vulnerable spots, and practically throwing my shoulders out of joint in the reflexive action.

Crystal turned and ran, and I was close behind her. She sprinted barefoot and screaming "Oh, no. I've awakened the beast! The beast is after me!" She ran through the house, passing a startled Nadia in the kitchen with me close behind clomping along in my western boots, and made a loop around the dining room table. We were yelling and laughing our heads off.

Crystal bolted through the door of the master bedroom, trying to shut it behind her, but I was too close. I caught her, threw her over my shoulder, and dropped her on to our super-emperor-size bed – an accommodation that looked only slightly smaller than a football field. Crystal screamed for help, but our laughter kept things light. She kicked her feet in my general direction.

I moved above Crystal, straddling her body, and holding her hands over her head. I leaned in and licked her face puppy-dog style as she whipped her head back and forth. I kissed her, and then blew several huge raspberries on either side of her neck, evoking further shrieks of laughter from her. She had her own tickle places too, so next my hands rapidly attacked those places as she pleaded for mercy and tried to push me from her.

She started to call me all sorts of names, "Pervert, sexual predator, sicko, degenerate prick, deviant, and porn king" to name only a few. I roared that she had no idea how much of a pervert I could be, and with that I started to strip her clothing from her body starting with her blouse.

Attracted by the noise and screaming, Dan, PJ, Terry, Ellen, Nadia, and Sean stood in the doorway to our bedroom watching my conquest of my girlfriend with their own laughter. Soon, they were all yelling instructions to either Crystal or me, depending on whose side they were on.

When I'd gotten Crystal's blouse unbuttoned, I pulled her bra up exposing her beautiful tits. I grabbed her hands again, and held them away from her body as I lowered my head and started to suck on her mammaries, giving them a few raspberries in the process. In the right mood, Crystal could cum just from my sucking on her breasts. She must have been in the right mood, because her squirming and wiggling under me trying to get away stopped, and transitioned to her writhing and moaning in pleasure. After only a few minutes of my oral attention to her breasts, Crystal's eyes rolled up in her head, she let out an exclamation about an impending orgasm, arched her back, and pushed her clothed groin up into mine.

When her eyes reopened, I leaned in, and we shared a really sexy and very loving kiss. Crystal implored, "Will you PLEASE get undressed, and make love to me properly. I want to be plundered."

I couldn't get out of my clothes fast enough as Crystal stripped away the last of her clothing, tossing it helter-skelter to a corner of the room. She lay back and opened her legs to allow me total access to her body. The others watching us from the doorway didn't faze her; she wanted what she wanted and right now.

I buried my face in her gooey crotch. From the amount of lubrication available, I could tell Crystal had been thinking about something like this for more than just a few minutes – maybe all afternoon. My mouth and tongue went wild on her pussy, lapping up the excess fluids, and trying to bring her to another orgasm while I focused on her clit. I added a few fingers, sawing in and out of her body as she writhed in sexual wonder in front of me.

A million taste and tactile sensations pleased my tongue and fingers, plus Crystal's sensual female smell started to permeate the bedroom. I hadn't seen her this worked up in quite a while.

When I brought Crystal to a second orgasm, I got an unusually large flood of sex juice that splattered across my face and chest. She was on some really large sexual high for her to do this so early in a lovemaking session.

With her pleading with me to penetrate her, I moved to straddle her chest with my tumescent erection right at her mouth level. Crystal latched onto my shaft with her mouth making me moan when her tongue lapped around my glans, and she tried to vacuum the cum from deep inside my body. I hardened to a '10' in nothing flat. When Crystal felt I was ready, she pushed me down her body and pleaded, "OK, now fuck me!" Wow, she really was especially eager.

I backed up on her body, dragging my legs along her sexy hips until I could reposition between her legs. I took my '10' and effortlessly sank it all into her body, sliding in until our groins mashed together and the head of my cock brushed against her cervix. Crystal locked her legs around my waist and used her hips to urge me to drive deep into her with my shaft. I loved it when she did that, but this seemed exceptional for some reason.

I thought Crystal's enthusiasm for our sexual romp was a little over the top. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there just seemed to be more than her usual enthusiasm for making love.

Crystal's sweet little love box gushed still more girl juice as we fucked. I could feel her thick pussy lips reaching to grab the sides of my prick and pull it ever deeper into her. She wouldn't be satisfied until our bodies, minds, and spirits merged into a heavenly mass. Her body writhed all around me demonstrating her eagerness to feel and even intensify every aspect of our sex act.

We went slow and fast; we rolled around, changing position; we put on a show for the others that were now naked and fucking while they remained voyeurs in our bedroom – Dan with PJ, Sean with Nadia, and Terry with Ellen, mostly on the other bed. Crystal came over and over again. I would hear a scream of joy, feel her cunt seize up and clench my cock, and her legs would pull me deeper within her. I held off my own orgasm so I could bring her more pleasure.

Crystal yelled to the others with that same enthusiasm in her voice, "More cock. I need more cock. Let me borrow you guys for a few minutes."

Dan and Terry broke away from their partners, and came to Crystal, kneeling by her head. Crystal grabbed their cocks – one dripping with her sister's juices, and the other full of PJ's slickness. Sean looked uncertain about what to do, until Crystal yelled at him, "Sean, over here right now. I want your cock too." She alternated sucking on them, but often looked at me to see whether I was getting off on her unusually lewd performance of lust. As out of character for Crystal as it seemed, I was.

Ellen and Nadia lay beside her and sucked on each of Crystal's breasts, bringing her nipples to such an erect state I feared they'd start oozing vital fluids from inside her. PJ focused on rubbing out Crystal's next orgasm by focusing on her clit, rapidly rubbing the area immediately above where my cock pistoned in and out of Crystal's body. Occasionally, PJ would grab my cock, lean in and suction off Crystal's juices before returning my shaft to the gaping opening of Crystal's cunt. Crystal kept pleading for 'More Cock!' More of everything.

Everything we did to Crystal brought her an orgasm – a climax that would make her eyes roll up into her head for a few seconds before the wave of pleasure passed by. She swore and talked dirty to each of us, urging us on with more and rougher sex. I lost count of the number of orgasms she seemed to have. I'd been in some really raunchy situations with Crystal, and I'd never seen her so sexed up or so orgasmic.

For a half-hour, Crystal organized Dan, Terry, Sean, and I into a four-man tag team. One of us would be in her ass, one in her pussy, and two of us by her mouth, and then after a few minutes we'd rotate our duties. Crystal seemed insatiable.

When the gangbang broke apart, I started to pound into Crystal's open cunt as PJ massaged her clit with her fingertips, PJ's hand becoming a blur. We could all watch as Crystal built to a higher and higher peak of intensity because of all the stimulation. I felt the white-hot wetness of her cunt starting to vibrate against the veins and sinew in my shaft. My pace grew even faster until even I felt amazement that my hips could move so fast as our pelvises slapped together in a rapid staccato sound almost like an automatic weapon.

I briefly held my hand at Crystal's throat and then took it away, but she pulled my hand back. "Leave it there. Choke me. Make me gag on all this fabulous sex. Ooooh, no, I feel..."

Crystal shrieked, "OH, MY GOD, I'M CUMING ... CUMING BIG ... BIG CUM ... OH, FUCK ... BIG FUCKING CUM ... RIGHT NOW!"

All the eye candy of the other bodies around us, the words, the sensations, our sweat, the aromas we'd made, the fluids smeared across our bodies brought us to this magnificent moment of shared orgasms. As Crystal came with an orgasm to end all orgasms, I started to blast huge buckets full of cum into her body, driving my cock deep within her as I felt each ejaculation race through my cock depositing a record amount of semen deep inside my girlfriend as they pleasured me in their exit. I lost count of the record number of surges that shot into her pink folds, I just knew that I ended trying to push my body into hers as hard as I could, as Crystal moaned a long wail of supreme pleasure. I doubt either of us had cum so hard in a long time, if ever. I knew I'd just had a peak experience with the woman I loved.

Almost simultaneous with our orgasms, Dan and Terry came, spraying white man sauce over Crystal's face and breasts. After that, Crystal grabbed Sean's cock, brought him to her mouth, and in thirty seconds jerked him off until he jettisoned a huge load of cum onto her tongue. He looked surprised and pleased.

Nadia immediately pulled Crystal's head in her direction, and Crystal snowballed the cum into Sean's girlfriend's mouth. Nadia passed it on to PJ, and PJ to Ellen. Sean looked on in disbelief.

We all sagged around the bed in exhaustion after trying to satisfy Crystal's primitive sexual urges. I wondered what had brought on the unusually wanton performance she'd exhibited.

I whispered to Crystal, "THAT was unusual. You OK?"

Crystal whispered back with a broad grin, "Oh, I am fucking fantastic. That was a huge pile of fun. I'm glad I took a little pill to help things along."

"Little pill?"

"Yeah. A friend gave me some ecstasy, and boy, does it work when I'm having sex. I'm going to do this again real soon."

I frowned. "Babe, I don't like your getting into that stuff. It can become real habit forming or didn't your 'friend' tell you that? Where are you getting this stuff from anyway? I don't like you doing pot or ecstasy. I thought we agreed to be drug-free." I put a lot more emphasis in my voice than I usually did, hoping that I could have some effect on Crystal's use of drugs.

"Oh, don't worry, This was just for fun – just this once. I've got it under control."

I worried.


I awoke with morning light streaming in the windows. Someone had my sausage in their mouth, and they were trying to suck my insides out through it. The sensations were spectacular and almost at the edge of too much pleasure. I'm sure my eyes popped open to the size of hubcaps.

I looked down my body to see Ellen's brunette hair bobbing up and down on my shaft. As she bobbed, I noted the sexy sway of her breasts hung from her chest. The space beside me where Crystal had been in the bed was empty.

I spoke with a groggy tone to my voice, "I thought you might be Crystal. You're doing a great job. Don't stop."

Ellen pulled away for a second, "I can't believe you didn't wake up earlier. Nadia cleaned up Crystal this morning from the rest of last night's little orgy while you slept away right next to them; Crystal had a half dozen orgasms – the twisting, turning, moaning kind. She probably still had some ecstasy in her system. I think they're having breakfast now. I'm having my breakfast right now too." With that pronouncement, she dropped her head back on my shaft until her nose pushed against my pubes. I reached one arm out under her body until I could finger her soggy gash, no doubt also dripping with the fruits of the prior night, particularly Terry's work before he left well after midnight to head to his home in the city.

I told her, "If you keep that up, you're going to get breakfast sooner instead of later." Ellen had developed consummate cock sucking skills that few in the Universe could duplicate. She pulled off again, and admonished me to just hurry and cum in her mouth.

I said, "Yesterday, I thought you wanted me to plunder your beautiful pussy."

Ellen stopped, smiled, and said, "Oh, good idea! I like the way you remember little things like that." She adjusted her position until she could sink her warm pussy down over my erection. I held her hips, and maneuvered her to maximize both our pleasures, slowly picking up speed, as the two of us made love. Ellen dragged her large breasts across my chest, bringing her nipples to an erect state, and making me wish I could bring her pleasure like this around the clock. The kisses were mind-blowing and transported both of us to another time and dimension cloaked in love for each other.

Ellen implored, "Don't hold off. I just want what you've got. I'm ready. Pleasure me with your juice. I'll cum when you do."

About two minutes later, I blasted a gallon of man cum into the clenching pussy who had been riding me cowgirl style. My orgasm was intense and spiritual; I totally lost touch with the world around me, feeling nothing but the ecstatic peaks of pleasure rip through my brain. Ellen must have had an exceptional climax as well, judging by the seismic events rippling back and forth along her vaginal fault line as she tried to drag my cock deeper into her.

My spasms and Ellen's writhing gradually came to a slow end about two minutes after our peaks hit. Ellen and I made out for a few minutes with me still comfortably embedded in her overstuffed pussy.

I knew our lovemaking session had been drug free. Ellen didn't do that kind of stuff and had sworn that fact to me the night before. The loving end to our union briefly made me think back to the torrid screaming orgy Crystal had led us through the night before with me, three other men, and three women attending to her hyper-sexed body. Not that I minded the action, but I didn't like her suddenly over-stimulating her responses with ecstasy or any other drug. I'd reinforce what I told her the night before about not using that stuff.

Ellen broke my thought and whispered to me with her head on my chest, "You amaze me every day – and night, and morning we're together. I hope you know how much I love you."

I pulled Ellen to me for a more tender and loving kiss. She cuddled into me, her naked breasts resting on my chest, her tuft of pubic hair tickling my groin. The nymphomaniac sexpot sister of my nymphomaniac sexpot girlfriend pulled away so she could look me in the eyes. All I saw was pure, unadulterated love. She made me feel so warm and wonderful.

Ellen whispered, "I love you more than anything in the world. This is the only place I ever want to be. I am totally yours. You can do with me as you please. I love you. I love you. I love you. More than that, I know you love the others too – Crystal, Mom, Nadia, PJ, and so on, and I love you more because you love them too."

After loving a few more minutes, Ellen and I moved into the large shower room off our bedroom, washed up, dried off, and then dressed in a minimal amount of clothing: me in nylon running shorts and a t-shirt, and Ellen in one of my concert t-shirts with no panties. I pulled her to me for one last kiss, and then we walked to the kitchen.

When I appeared in the kitchen, Crystal rose and melted into my arms with several kisses. "My stud. You were positively, absolutely, without doubt, the best fuck of my life last night. My God, I love you so much." We necked a little before I patted her naked tush, and we sat.

Ellen grinned, and moved around to the other side of the eating counter to an open place setting.

I chuckled to Crystal; "Let me remind you, that you had not only me, but also Terry, Sean, and Dan helping you get off, plus all the other women who also aided and abetted. Seven on one! I should hope it was the best fuck of your life. All that, plus, against all my sensibilities, you used a performance enhancing drug, something I hope you never do again."

Crystal sat back down and gestured to the open seat beside her. "Oh, I know all the others helped, but you were doing the really serious fucking of my little cooch most of the time." She turned in her chair and spread her legs so I could see her damp cunt, reached under her t-shirt, and patted her naked pussy. I could feel a new erection rising like the Phoenix from the ashes that Ellen had just left behind. I reached over and pulled Crystal's t-shirt down over her nether region; my stomach was growling, and I had to feed the beast before any sex play.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.