Crystal Clear
Chapter 28: Sex Classes, Tutoring, and More Sex in Nashville

Copyright© 2014 by Wolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 28: Sex Classes, Tutoring, and More Sex in Nashville - Jim Mellon, country singer, continues his romance with singer Crystal Lee, her sister Ellen, and then new women that enter his life in many ways. This story is unique but does build on the Road Trip series also on this site. Jim finds more ways to be a lover, a hero, a patriot, a savior, a dedicated partner, and an inspiration to those around him. Join Jim as he continues his sexy journey through life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Caution   Prostitution   Nudism  

I outdid myself the first night Jed, Janice, Lea, and Samantha were in Wengen, Switzerland.

Ellen and Crystal had seduced Jed, my old fraternity brother; he was excited by the idea of 'doing' sisters, particularly when one was as famous and popular as Crystal. Ellen proudly told me Jed kept saying, "I can't believe I made love with a country singer-movie star AND her beautiful sister!" Claire had gone off with Terry and Mark for the night. That left me with Janice, Lea, and Samantha, the three young women in Jed's 'finishing school' who he'd brought over from Iowa to ski and see part of Europe.

I had a tall order to fill. Jed's three protégées wanted me to teach them to be consummate lovers, to be 'one of the best I'd ever been with, ' as Janice had put it only a few hours earlier. With that as prelude, the four of us stood in a small circle in the girls' room at the inn.

I started in a blunt academic voice, but softened my approach and language with each minute that went by until I spoke in a sexy, throaty whisper; "Which sounds sexier, my asking you outright 'Do you want to fuck?' or my adopting a whisper, kissing your neck, and saying, 'I can't wait to make love to you – to caress every inch of your body, to do things to you that you'll remember forever, and to give you wonderful and countless orgasms." The first part of my statement had been intentionally crude; and the second part more seductive. I had leaned in and nuzzled into Janice's neck as I finished my second statement. She purred and leaned into me.

As we parted, the three nodded in understanding. Sam said in a matter of fact tone, "How we talk, and how we ask for what we want makes a big difference in how we're perceived, and whether our needs are fulfilled the way we want them to be."

I continued to talk in a low, sexy voice, "We could stand here and take our clothes off, but you do that in a doctor's office. What you want to do is remove the clothes of the person you will make love with. As you reveal new patches of skin, lean in and kiss it. Don't rush. Slow is excellent –think about slow motion in how you move, how you kiss, and how you fondle body parts."

I demonstrated by slowly and seductively turning to Sam. I kissed her into a slow burn, and took my time running my tongue down her neck. She put her head back and purred. With meticulous care for every step I drew out, I slowly helped her out of a bulky woolen sweater, and her blouse. I left her full brassiere on, but unhurriedly kissed around the entire outer edge above her breasts. I could hear her start to pant above me – just the reaction I'd been hoping for. Lea and Janice looked on, and I think they got as hot and bothered watching as Sam did by my ministrations.

I whispered, "While you may want to rush, it's important that you 'always' take your time. Sex is never an emergency, although the rest of your head is screaming at you to jump your lover's bones as fast as you can. The longer you take, the more aroused you'll be when you couple, and it'll make everything seem that much hotter and more memorable and loving. Even for a guy, it heightens the entire experience from mundane 'getting my rocks off' to an experience he'll remember the rest of his life. Keep an 'edge' on things as long as possible."

I moved to Lea, kissed her tenderly, used my tongue creatively around an ear, and inch-by-inch pushed her sweater up until I drew out pulling her sweater over her head. Janice came next. I went around the triangle the them formed a couple of more times, helping various layers of clothing disappear from their bodies, and kissing all over their beautiful skin. All four of us were panting in anticipation only halfway along the undressings.

I explained further, "When you are undressing a man, gently nudge the clothing around his cock, almost as though by accident. Sure, you could just blatantly rub through his clothing, but be more subtle. Just a glancing touch to show you know it's there, and you want to come back to it later for more excitement." Lea reached down and brushed the back of her hand across my groin, already hard inside my jeans. I whispered, "Perfect."

Janice asked in a soft voice, not wanting to break the mood that we were developing, "Is this foreplay?"

I leaned in at a slow pace and kissed her, before using my forefinger to trace over her inviting lips and then kissing her again. This woman was one of the sexiest women in the world right at that moment; the other two were standing right beside us. I rubbed a thumb over one of her bare nipples in an unhurried manner and then spoke slowly; "Everything you do or say or wear is foreplay to someone. The way you sit in a class, or stand in a line, or take a drink, or how you say 'Thank you' to someone; it's all foreplay. Treat everyone as a potential lover; you won't be disappointed in the result. You three are so beautiful, that you can expect there'll always be some man or woman near you who is thinking about bedding you – wondering what you'd be like as a lover; and you never know when you might like to return that flirt or act on that subtle offer. If you're aware you'll act accordingly, plus realize that those people are doing you a favor – they're alerting you to your own sexuality and how great they think you look. So, believe that you are a sexual creature in everything you do. You are always on a sexual stage."

Sam whispered, "Wow. I never thought of it that way. I just knew some guys gawked at me."

Lea said, "Yeah, someone's always ogling my boobs, but now I'll take a second look at each of my admirers too. What if they come on too heavy, or misread our intentions?"

I offered, "A polite shake of your head with a smile; or 'No thank you, not right now' will leave the door open, leave you with a good reputation, and allow you to follow-up later if you change your mind."

Janice said, "I like the idea that life is foreplay to a sexual union. I can really live with that. I am so horny most of the time anyway, I guess it's calling it like it is." She turned back to me, "So, as we shed clothes, as we kiss each other, as you talk to us, this is all foreplay in your mind."

"Absolutely, every second is foreplay: when we sat near each other at lunch, when we walked up the sled trail, when we stood and talked in the common area. Even when you're alone know that what you do is foreplay, because it influences how you think and act when you're not alone," I emphasized; I leaned in and sucked on the nipple I'd been lightly holding. I withdrew slightly and spoke, "There are levels of intensity, to be sure. We're getting into some serious stage three stuff right now, maybe even stage four." I started to push Janice's thong down over her hips as I talked. As I dipped my head, I could smell her feminine scent and it turned me on tremendously. She helped push the thong down with unbridled eagerness.

When I took the last of Janice's clothes from her body, I held her to me. I was nude from the waist up, so I relished feeling her steel nipples on my chest. I rubbed her body all over, ending by running my hands up her shapely legs from a kneeling position. I wanted her to know that I had touched her all over, that I had loved every square inch of her body. I started to smooth and kiss over the open areas of her legs and torso, from head to foot.

When I reached her 'V, ' I allowed a finger to drag across her entire slit from back to front. Janice's lust dripped from her sexual gully. I brought my tongue to her slit, and lapped upwards, catching a trace of her nectar. I felt as though I'd tasted some divine liquid known only to the gods. I could feel Janice stiffen and hold onto my head to keep from keeling over in her passion and bliss. Her audible gasp let the others know I'd done something serious to her.

I moved to shorter Lea, removing the last of her clothing – a delicate lace pair of undies, and made love to her breasts, part of her body that she'd demonstrated defined her in many ways. I picked up the petite woman and set he wondrous body on the edge of a nearby table; in slow motion as I our eyes remained locked on each other. I pulled a chair in front of her, spread her legs, and meticulously started to taste and tongue her pussy. Janice moved to kiss Lea as Sam watched in anticipation. I could tell this was not the first time they'd interacted sexually. Lea swooned back into Janice's arms as the first wash of pleasure shivered through her.

When I did turn to Sam, she'd removed the rest of her clothing on her own. We kissed passionately, and I knew she could taste the female juices in and on my lips from her 'sisters.' Sam removed the last of my clothing, pulling my briefs down my legs; my '8' wobbled around in the open air in front of her. As I stood naked before her, Sam knelt in front of me and took my nearly rigid shaft in one hand and slowly brought it to her mouth. By the high standards I'd developed thanks to my friend Margo, it started as an average blowjob but moved me towards a '10' rapidly.

I talked softly to her but so the others could hear, "Sam. I want you to deep throat me. I also want you to use both hands, counter rotating them around my shaft after you add a significant amount of your own saliva as lubrication. It's all right to spit or dribble your saliva over me, but make an erotic production of it. Look up at me frequently." She tried, and I could feel and hear her gag reflex. I whispered, "As I near the back of your throat, swallow and thrust me in simultaneously. You won't gag; you'll be swallowing. Don't make a big deal out of it in your head."

Sam tried again, this time getting me a good way into her throat before she had to jerk her head off my cock to breathe. I patted her head and smoothed her hair. Sam spit in each hand and started to do the counter rotations on my rigid shaft. As she brought her mouth to the mushroom cap, I instructed, "Don't just go 'in and out, ' with me, also rotate your head in large, slow sweeping motions by twisting your neck and moving your head from side to side. Push me into the side of your cheek. Carefully use your teeth to gently scrape down my shaft occasionally; even treat my dick like an ear of corn, but always be gentle." Sam followed my instructions, and I liked it – a lot. I reached a '10' on my hardness scale – the maximum.

I instructed softly, "When I'm inside your mouth, use your tongue all over me, particularly the large flat area on the lower side of my cock; it's the most sensitive part for me. Run your tongue along my cock as I mouth-fuck you." She did exactly that, and the sensations became outstanding.

We talked about other motions she could make that would be erotic and stimulating. Lea and Janice suggested some additions I bet even Margo hadn't tried. Finally, Lea couldn't take it any longer. She nudged Sam out of the way, "My turn. I want to practice."

Sam's blowjob had improved materially as she added her new skills. Loaded with new information, Lea started off from a new plateau, and then she improvised. I was in heaven. A few minutes later, Janice replaced Lea with equally beneficial skills.

When I felt I should take a rest lest things get out of control, I declared a bit of a break. "Ladies, it's my turn now." As we shifted positions, I whispered to Sam so the others couldn't hear and then kissed her; "When I first go down on you, don't move at all. Act stoic and frozen in place."

She nodded.

In my best instructional voice, I said, "Let's try cunnilingus; Sam?"

I pushed Sam down on one of the queen-size beds. I arranged her so I could put her legs over my shoulders and have my head in just the right position. I described my thought process, and then I went down on the gorgeous woman. "A woman wants a man or another woman to touch her clitoris, but that's not the only erogenous area down here. Touch her mons, her pubic hair, her thighs, her labia, and everything that's exposed. Kiss her everywhere too. Tease a little by purposely avoiding ground zero."

I demonstrated, and Sam didn't move a muscle. I continued, "After a lot of slow-motion attention, you can zero on her clit but wander away frequently. Use your tongue to spell out some long sentence on her clit, but do it word by word, letter by letter, and not all at once."

I demonstrated on Sam again, and she remained still. I asked her, "Could you tell what I was writing?"

She shook her head.

"I wrote, 'You are the most beautiful person in the world. I can't bring you enough pleasure.' I meant every word of it too."

Sam smiled warmly at me. She tasted divine, and her aromas suggested the finest spices in the world. Lea and Janice watched beside us on the bed, occasionally touching themselves. Sam remained stiff as a board. After a minute of further eating, I said to the other two, "OK, if you were this woman's lover what would you be thinking right now?"

Janice tentatively said, "That I'm either doing this sex act wrong, or she doesn't like it at all."

Lea said, "I agree. When Jed does me, I squirm all over the place."

I said tauntingly, "Show me. Janice, go down on Lea."

The two women looked surprised, but Lea lay back beside us on her elbows, and Janice moved in front of her. Janice's tongue shyly reached out to Lea's cunt, almost as though she was afraid of making contact. At first contact, Lea loudly moaned and her body jerked. I could see her abdominal muscles go into spasms. Janice then took long, slow broad tongued laps from low to the top of her slit, obviously dragging her tongue right across her clit. Lea squirmed around, practically throwing Janice onto the other bed. She suddenly grabbed Janice's head, held it tight against her quim, and after only a few additional licks and tongue action Lea exploded in an orgasm, her body twitching wildly against the tongue that brought her pleasure, and her moans so loud I was sure the rest of the hotel could hear her.

"Oh, God, that's so good ... so wonderful. Thank you."

I pulled Janice back slightly, "How do you feel about what you did to Lea in those sixty seconds?"

"I feel proud and really good, as though I accomplished something outstanding, although Lea must have been on the edge before I got there. I brought her off. From the moment my tongue touched her, I knew I was reaching her by the way she moved and the way she sounded – exactly the way she wanted."

I turned back to Sam, "So, what will you do differently when I go down on your again?"

Sam smiled at the learning point, "I'll let my body respond naturally, without holding back. I'll be vocal about what I'm feeling and liking. I'll use my hands to guide you to just the right places. I'll push my pussy up into your face. Do it to me ... please. Show me. I'm close after all this foreplay. Please."

I again went down on Sam, and she was true to her word; after two minutes of my making love to her pussy she had a roaring orgasm. Her body had been writhing all over our side of the bed, and her words either encouraged me or swore about what a Master of Pussy I was and how lucky she was to have me as a teacher.

As I sat back on my haunches, I asked Sam, "Did you fake some of that?"

Sam blushed, "Sort of. I amplified some of the motions or sounds. Could you tell? I'm sorry."

I lapped at her pussy again, causing her to jerk naturally, "I could sense that, and so will a skilled lover." I turned to include Sam and Janice, "Don't fake reactions, but don't hold back. Walk that fine line. Relax and let go. As you begin to let yourself go, to give yourself permission to enjoy the sex, you'll react more and more genuinely to what someone is doing to you." They all nodded.

I added, "You were probably brought up to be 'nice' girls, and 'nice' girls weren't supposed to like sex, get horny, have gushy orgasms, or be overly responsive to a lover. Times have changed, but old messages and memes die hard. Be a real slut and react accordingly; no one will think the less of you, and if they do, tell them to screw off. Once you're in bed with your lover or lovers, turn into a nymphomaniac, a slut, a whore, and a courtesan; that's what your lover wants in bed."

I started to stand, and Janice said, "Hey, I didn't get a turn." I got a sly smile from her and her come-hither look proved irresistible. I grinned, and somewhat roughly pushed her back on the bed next to Lea. She'd been right: Lea and Sam had both had orgasms from a lover's tongue. Janice bounced, and I flung her legs over my shoulders as I rapidly plunged my tongue deep into her cunt. I was rough, the way I sensed she wanted, and she responded in a way that told me I'd read her signals perfectly.

I jammed three fingers into her cunt, and with the other hand stroked right below her right breast before pinching her nipple hard, and then rubbing it between two fingers in a rolling motion. I found her G-spot about fifteen seconds later, Janice's back arched, and she emitted a long 'OoooooooOOOH FUCK.' She came as I again jammed my fingers deep into her body, twisted my hand for maximum stimulation, and slavered over her clitoris. She savored the peak, and dropped back onto the bed like a wet dishrag. I think that might have been a personal speed record.

After a minute of her heavy panting while I gently lapped around the edges of Janice's pussy and slowly stroked only one finger inside her, she popped her head up, "Where the hell did you learn to do that? No one has ever brought me off that fast. Hell, I can't even bring myself off that fast, and I've tried. I only complained a minute ago, and then you did that to me. Wow."

I just smiled at her. I explained to all three women, "I dove right in and used my fingers to find Janice's G-spot. Physiologically, that patch of interior skin is connected to her clitoris, only the internal nerve endings are more sensitive. Use your fingers creatively. If a woman is flexible enough, you could even fist her, turning your hand and fingers inside her to provide great pleasure." I paused and added, "Occasionally, some women like penetration of their anus – some barely and some as deep as you can go. You can use both hands – both sets of fingers. Do it all while using your mouth. Again, creativity and experimentation is the name of the game. Try everything, but be sensitive to what messages you get from your lover. Janice sent me messages that said she was primed to cum and that she wanted a little 'rough' sex."

Janice nodded, "I couldn't have vocalized that thought, but Jim's right. He read my body perfectly."

I continued, "Your nipples also have a direct connection to your clit, and so does that area right below each of your breasts. I think of it as the same nerve endings that rise to the pleasure center of your brain. But, the longer you have sex in a single session, the less sensitive your G-spot becomes, at least that's been my experience. Unfortunately, you can't do this all night long and keep getting the same results. Women can last longer if they wish, or via clitoral stimulation they usually can cum quickly. Janice hadn't had anything in there to speak of in this session, so she was ripe for a G-spot orgasm."

Janice nodded and smiled at me. She reached down and grabbed ahold of my swinging penis that stood at ninety degrees to my body. She started to go down on me but I stopped her. I said, "What are you holding in your hand?"

She paused and said, "A penis."

I looked at Lea. She said, "A penis?"

Sam said, "Errr, a dick?"

I explained to the three of them, "No, this is a cock. A 'cock' is a sexy word to a guy. It's macho and smacks of masculinity and sexuality, and if you're as far as Janice is with your lover, holding his 'cock' in your hand, you want your lover to be as masculine as you can make him."

They all nodded.

I took my middle finger, and made a rather obvious gesture of inserting it into Janice's pussy so the other two could see. I said, "Where is my finger?"

Janice panted in a hoarse whisper we could all hear, "It's in my vagina, and it feels really good."

Lea laughed and said, "How about in her pussy."

Sam got on the agenda, "No, it's in her cunt ... her quim, or twat, or cooch."

"Right. Learn the dirty words for every aspect of the sex you want to excel at, and use them vociferously in your lovemaking session. So you aren't just making love, you're... ?"

Janice said, "Fucking or screwing or shagging."

Lea replied with a touch of humor, "Jerking your huge cock off in my hot little cunt."

After thinking for a moment, Sam added with a touch of humor, "Pushing your man meat up my quaking snatch."

"Now, you're getting with the action," I laughed encouragingly. "Do you like dirty talk?"

Each said, "I love it. It turns me on."

I said, "So there's a place for the crudeness, and that seems to be when the sex organs are visible and the playtime has started. Be a little more careful of using it in foreplay, pick your words carefully. A guy would still like to hear the object of his affection whisper to him while just sitting around reading or something, 'Honey, I've been sitting here thinking about how wonderful you cock would feel right now if it were deep in my tight little pussy.'"

Janice held her arms up to me and said, "Come put your cock in my cunt, lover. I need your cum squishing around deep inside me. I want to feel you leaking out after you fill me."

I smiled at her and moved between her legs. Before she could prepare, I pushed my cockhead into her vagina, sliding my engorged cock right up her alley to full depth. Janice's mouth formed a large silent 'O' until I started to pump back and forth. I knew from my finger action she was more than lubricated and ready for my fast action.

I nodded to Janice with an encouraging smile, and she went back to being an adoring student. "Oh, your big cock is hitting places inside me that make me want to fuck you forever. It's ripping my pussy out of my body with every beautiful stroke you take. I can feel you twitch against my G-spot. Oh, you are so stimulating. When I cum ... oh, fuck, I'm going to cum all ... over ... you ... right ... NOW!" Her eyes got big as saucers, and I could tell she was nearly out of control again.

With that, Janice squirted a mass of clear girl juice into our union. Some flew up and splashed on my chest, some shot to both sides of her as she writhed, splashing Lea and Sam who lay beside us on the bed. Most, splashed back on her body, coating her abdomen and breasts with the sexual liquid. Janice grabbed me, pulled me down so she could plaster a volcanic kiss on me, and then she hugged me to her body as the climactic spasms passed through her.

Janice said, "Oh, God, I love you. You really are the perfect lover. You made me cum again ... in record time."

I rose and turned to Lea and Sam gesturing to Janice's female ejaculate, "Clean it up, fast; before it evaporates or runs off onto the bed. Use your tongues." They both lunged forward onto Janice's body with tongues extended, sucking up the fluid. I urged them, "Put on a show for me. If this was a ménage-a-trois or foursome, right now you'd want to heat up the room and your lovers even more than they already are."

After a minute, I asked, "Well, what does it taste like?" I'd already tasted the fluid and knew it was wonderful. Lea and Sam confirmed my observation, and then went back to licking their friend, housemate, and lover. I watched as both women sucked Janice's nipples into their mouths, bringing them to a rigid state. Janice clearly had gone to some heaven.

I pulled out of Janice, and Sam moved into her cunt with tongue extended and started to lap at her friend. The initial reticence of the girls to be together in my presence seemed to be fading.

I had noticed that Lea had slightly larger labia than the other two women, but then they were also shiny with her juices indicating she was in heat. I lay back and pulled Lea up over me. Sam watched from between Janice's legs. We kissed briefly, and then I explained, "Lea's pussy lips are so inviting, I want to show you an erotic way to use them. Lea, lower your body slowly down on mine." As she did, I held my cock down against my body and spread her lips with my other hand. Soon enough, my cock had been partially enveloped by her lips, the cockhead sticking out in the air pointing up my body.

I said, "Now, rotate your hips slightly while you keep contact with my cock. Get your clit into the action; rub it across my dick. Make yourself cum by massaging my cock with your clit. No penetration, but lots of stimulation is the name of this game."

Lea nodded, and slowly began to slide her body back and forth over mine, my cock trapped against my mons beneath her thrusting cunt. Her large breasts swayed in sync with her motion; several times she lowered them to my chest and dragged them across so her hard nipples stroked me. I watched as her eyes slowly close to savor the pleasure she'd started to create for herself. She sped up slightly once she got a sense of the required action. On some rotations of her hips I could see her clit emerge, but then she'd pull it back to drag across the length of my cock again.

I talked dirty to her, "Drag your little cunt across my cock, darling. Feel all that stimulation radiating into your hot little body – right into your little clit and from there right into the center of your pleasure. Feel your breasts on display for us to watch, and soon someone will start sucking on them. They're beautiful. You're beautiful, and sexy, and you fuck like a mink, and I love feeling your pussy lips on my cock. Don't you want to feel my long dick deep inside you? We can do that, after you cum this way. I want to fuck you until you see stars you never knew were there."

I went on at some length, and suddenly Lea's back stiffened, her head fell back, she squeaked into a long moan, and her gasp for air could be heard across the room ... heck, from across the street. She came. I pulled her down to me pressing her breasts against my chest. She slowly relaxed, and I showered kisses on her face and neck.

As Lea recovered, she asked in a low voice, "Can I put you in me now?"

I nodded. She rose slightly, grabbed my rigid and sexually swollen cock in her small hand, held it at the entrance to her wet love nest, and skewered herself with my shaft. "Ooooh, fuck that feels so good, ... oh, really, so unbelievably good. So did the orgasm I got doing you the other way. I'll do that more. That's so different ... I can see how a guy could get off on that, even just watching me do that."

We fucked for a few moments. Sam and Janice kneeled beside us, so I paused and pointed at Lea's large breasts. Each of the other women fondled a breast and latched their mouth over one of Lea's large areolas and started suckling, licking, and gnawing at her breasts. Lea's hands moved to cradle their heads. She looked angelic. I restarted my pumping action, but making much smaller strokes so I didn't disturb their ministrations.

I said to the girls, "Let me show you something else that maybe you already do. You can bring yourself off while you're making love. It's sexy, and men like it because they like you having orgasms while you're riding their cocks. It may even bring them off. Lea, do it." Her hand dropped down to her pussy so it was right above my cock. She slowly massaged her clit with her hand, but her speed slowly increased. She looked deep into my eyes. I told her, "Don't be afraid to touch my cock as you do that? You can even feel me going in and out of you, or grab hold of it, pull me out, and use the shaft to rub you clit, and then put me back into your cunt. Do what you need to do to cum."

Lea followed my directions. My cock rated a '10' on my ten-point scale, so I couldn't get harder, but I did feel increased sensitivity to my lover as she did this.

I told them, "If you have a considerate lover, he may reach between you and diddle your clit as well, maybe using his thumb like this." I nudged her hand away from her cunt as I took my right hand, positioned it, and used the thumb to excite Lea's clitoris.

Lea warned, "Oh, God, Jim, I'm going to cum again. So soon? I've never had sex like this before. This is all so ... sexy ... Oooooooh, Gooooooood." She closed her eyes, and soon another climax hit her like a slow lightning stroke. Her back arched, and soon she was quaking in my arms savoring the afterglow. This time, after some cuddling and kissing I rolled Lea to her side. Lea looked up at me with gooey eyes of love.

I looked at Sam. She said, "Good things 'cum' to those who wait, right?" I caught her emphasis on the word cum, and grinned back.

"What's your favorite position?"

Sam rolled onto her back and smiled up at me, "Missionary or thereabouts. I want to be able to look up at you, but I also want you driving into me as hard as you can when you're ready to cum – and I want to feel that cum arriving inside me. I also want to be kissed as you drop your load in my little cum bucket." I liked her dirty talk.

I slipped inside her on a fast stroke to her delight and gasp of joy. I went right to work. All this sexual talk had gotten to me, and I wanted to cum in the worst way now. Having three beautiful nude women next to me positively raised my libido to new heights.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.