Crystal Clear - Cover

Crystal Clear

Copyright© 2014 by Wolf

Chapter 19: Swimming Nude, Nadia's Sexy Toga Party, a Birth

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 19: Swimming Nude, Nadia's Sexy Toga Party, a Birth - Jim Mellon, country singer, continues his romance with singer Crystal Lee, her sister Ellen, and then new women that enter his life in many ways. This story is unique but does build on the Road Trip series also on this site. Jim finds more ways to be a lover, a hero, a patriot, a savior, a dedicated partner, and an inspiration to those around him. Join Jim as he continues his sexy journey through life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Caution   Prostitution   Nudism  

My dive neatly cut the water, leaving little back splash. I soared under the surface for thirty feet or so before my natural buoyancy carried me to the surface. The endorphins I'd generated from a seven-mile run put me on an elated high. The meditation time I'd spent in the forest clearing near the back of the house had given me clarity and renewed spiritual awareness for the day. I felt a unity with mind, body, and spirit, as well as good chi. I allowed myself to float on my back, effortlessly, looking up at a bright blue heaven of a perfect morning in Nashville.

I missed my meditation time in the woods behind the Nashville home. I felt closer to Nature, to Spirit, and to the sense of awe that filled the world there versus anyplace else in my travels. The trip through Europe had wanted in this regard even though I'd tried meditating in almost every city, often in different places.

I thought about heaven, and what it must be like. In a way, I didn't believe in either a heaven or a hell – these were constructs of man, not of some vengeful God who made decisions on where you would spend the rest of eternity. I believed in angels too, but not the kind with wings; more like spiritual guides that we should listen to more than we do. I believed in an after-life and a before-life; I had trouble envisioning what that place and space and time would be like, but I had always carried great faith that these were real experiences of the spirit – the soul. The bomb explosion in Dublin had reminded me how thin the veil between life and death could be – the tether between this world and some other. But it wasn't just the bomb and the damage it did – the injuries and fatalities, or how close it had come to killing hundreds of innocents. What bothered me most was how terrible one person's mind had become to try to wreak that kind of damage on their fellow spirits. I pushed the thoughts away and went back to staring at a cloud slowly changing color as its angle to the sun changed.

One by one each of the four women in the pool came and kissed me. I told each of them how I loved them and treasured my relationship with them. I made sure to do that often; I didn't want to pass to another world unexpectedly someday and have left things like that unsaid. We had an unusual relationship with each other, a single male loved and intimate with these women who also loved each other. Further, there were others in our circle of intimacy – other men and women who shared a willingness to open up and love freely. I felt a close and deep bond with every one of them, closer, I realized, than I had felt with Karen – my late wife, or with my stoic parents when they were alive, or with my sister growing up – before we changed our relationship to one that included physical intimacy and romantic love for one another, a relationship that brought us together in mind, body, and spirit.

These relationships were not only about lust for one another, although that mortal activity certainly played a core role in our thinking each day; but also we related to each other with love. In that love, we pushed each other to do better, to be the best we could be at whatever we chose, to find joy in each moment, and to savor the 'Now' of each passing moment. We were each other's best friends forever and their most intimate lovers. We were all open to new relationships, but few stood the test of time that our core circle enjoyed. We cared about each other's spiritual development.

Nadia's nude body went up the stairs out of the pool and as usual my eyes locked onto her positively adorable and perfectly shaped butt. I even think I might have drooled for a few seconds. She turned back to us and said, "Breakfast in five minutes my darlings. I could use one person to help carry the trays out here." Claire went up the stairs to help Nadia, also displaying a naked derriere that certainly deserved a silver medal. The here Nadia referred to was the patio behind the house I shared with Crystal outside of Nashville.

Nadia had continued to play the role of housekeeper for us despite our attempts to put her on a more equal basis since she had become our paramour; the auburn haired Russian imp told us, "Maybe some day I'll be a different kind of partner, but for now this is how I want to show my love for you." When she wasn't playing housekeeper, she continued working on a bachelor's degree at the college two towns over. I could only imagine the chaos she created on campus when she wore tight jeans and a form-fitting top. Nadia also had a rack worthy of ogling.

Nadia occasionally went out on dates with some of her classmates, a point made complicated because she averaged four years older than the men in her class at college. Nonetheless, she looked the right age partly because she was petite, barely topping five feet tall. While Crystal and I had been on a concert and movie premiere tour in Europe, Nadia had gotten on the social circuit at the college; she now routinely attended weekend fraternity house parties. We hadn't had time to talk in detail, but she implied that she already had some wild stories to tell about some of the parties; as she put it, "I see sexy things, and I do sexy things; when the time is right, I tell you my stories so you ... you make love to me harder and faster." Now, that sounded like a series of tales I had to hear.

As Claire ran a towel over her gorgeous body before going inside, I noted her form: trim, with not an ounce of fat anywhere. Her breasts shimmied as she did her back, rapidly pulling the towel from side to side; her red hair lay in long damp ringlets on either shoulder almost reaching down to her nipples. Claire blossomed in our love, coming from a 'rescue' by Jill Danes, and from a career path she hadn't liked but had felt trapped in as a porn movie queen and a high-end call girl. Now that she had shared her secret life with us, she seemed more relaxed and wanted to talk about those years in her life, perhaps as a catharsis of her inner spirit. The adult trade had taught her skills she willingly shared with us about how to please each other; plus, she had shared a few stories that turned us on – stories of sex and seduction, stories of love and lust and power.

Claire had become Ellen's partner in many ways. They'd been sapphic lovers the entire time we were away in Europe together with Nadia, but they each admitted that they pined away for Crystal and me to come home. Claire told me the first night we were home, "I am bisexual, but just spent all these weeks being a lesbian. I want to be with you a lot; I love you. I want to be bisexual again. I need my quota of your manhood." Ellen who lay nude beside us at the time agreed.

Ellen followed Claire from the pool, also pausing to wring out her long brunette tresses. She made it a tie for the silver medal of rear ends along with Claire. When I'd first met Ellen she had a mix of sophistication and immaturity about her. The latter took the form of self-centeredness; a need to stand out regardless of situation, and a sense of privilege because she'd recently completed her degree. Perhaps it was Claire's and my influence, but Ellen had mellowed into a more balanced mature woman in the two years I'd known her. She had gone from superficial to deep, from flighty to intellectual and thoughtful, from self-centered to other-centered. She'd also adopted a nearby dog rescue as a cause where she spent some of her free hours helping, not afraid to get her hands dirty. She'd learned how to reach out to others, and that skill now showed in all she did, especially when she was around us. Ellen had studied every facet of the music and entertainment industry, and with my agent Terry's help, she had remolded herself in the entertainment industry as an associate producer of pop and country music. All this, yet she'd kept her friendliness, youthful enthusiasm, and bubbly personality that endeared her to everyone.

Crystal floated to me again, her nude body pressing against mine. I loved the feel of her against me. She kissed me and said, "I love you more every day than the day before, but not as much as tomorrow." Despite the triteness of the well-used statement, I felt it touch my heart. We hugged, and I confirmed my deep emotional feeling for her. Crystal had taken my life, broken from the shattering death of my wife and the resultant loss of all motivation except to ride my motorcycle across the country, and given me an opportunity to excel in new ways and new places as a country singer – a good one as it turned out, and a popular one whose songs sold millions of copies, much to my surprise. She'd also drawn me out by her care in a loving and forgiving relationship, helping me to love again. She always gave of herself to others – her time, talent, and treasure helped so many, and by example she'd taught all of us how to give back for the gifts the Universe had bestowed on us.

Crystal pushed her nakedness against me, "Thank you for sleeping with me again last night. I don't mind the others in our bed, but it's you I really want there. Despite all our playtime during our travels, I always felt special when you found your way back to me, even in the middle of the night."

I said, "Or you found me after playing around. I have always loved our middle of the night trysts."

Crystal laughed, "They usually wake up our bed partners, if we have any."

I chuckled, "That's because you moan so loudly every time you have an orgasm."

"Well, you give me such wonderful orgasms, what's a girl to do." She reached down and wrapped a hand around my flaccid shaft. Just as I started to respond, she giggled and whispered, "Later."

The girls all put on light wraps, and I slipped into a pair of black briefs that could also pass as a very thin bathing suit. Nadia produced eggs benedict with her own custom Hollandaise sauce that made the ham and eggs melt in your mouth with a delicious after-taste.

The five of us sat and chatted, but mostly I listened and watched the women and how they interacted with each other. I had to pause my mental processes and say a prayer to the Universe for Crystal and the other women in my life – open, loving, passionate, forgiving, tolerant, and fun loving. I couldn't fantasize a more erotic or exotic life; I lived it. I couldn't ask for more love; I had it delivered to me every minute of every day. I couldn't feel deeper joy; my life had an amazing abundance of happiness. My prior life must have been awful, because this one was absolutely heavenly.


"Oh, come on, Nadia. You've got to tell us some story about your life on campus. We know you too well; you've got to have some sexy story to share," Crystal chided Nadia to open up about one of her college experiences. Ellen and Claire joined in trying to coax the petite Russian bombshell into a sexy story. The six of us sat around in our living room on a Saturday evening: Crystal, Ellen, Claire, Nadia, Terry, and me.

Nadia began in her cute Russian accent, "I met this handsome man on the campus. He study business, play basketball, and belong to the Delta Tau Delta fraternity. He named Sean – an Irish name, I think, but he is all-American man and very hunky. He knows everyone on campus, and has dated lots of women, but say he likes me the best. I could see he was a ladies man, but not one to be tied down in a relationship. This suit me fine; I just want a good time with no apron string either. We talked after class one day, and I guess we impressed each other. He asked me to a fraternity party – this was about seven weeks ago."

Claire said in a taunting tone, "Enough background; get to the good stuff."

Nadia went on, ignoring the interruption; "So, Sean explained to me about a toga party like the Romans used to have two thousand years ago. The party had a live rock band, kegs of beer, lots of other booze, and to not my surprise a whole house full of horny people."

Ellen asked, "Did you wear a toga?"

"Oh, yes. I came home after he asked me, and I studied what Romans really wore. I find that togas were mostly wool, and I asked Sean about it next day and he explain that a bed sheet would be a fine substitute in this climate. I also find that Roman's don't wear underwear in those days like we do; instead they wear loincloths or little aprons in case toga happened to come unwrapped. I guess in those days women don't cover their breasts so much as today, only their pussies, and men their penises."

I started to chuckle at how the Russian imp must have viewed her upcoming toga party, believing it to be a serious costume party deserving of study beforehand so she would be properly attired for her date.

Nadia continued, "So, I borrowed some sandals from Miss Crystal's closet, and I take a white bed sheet for the toga, and I use a pillow case and sewing machine to make a loincloth. I carefully try everything on, and I am really enjoying the freedom my breasts and pussy feel with practically nothing around them. I mean the loincloth is like just a flap of material in front of me, but I am all naked underneath it; and with no bra, my breasts can move freely – I find later they even rub against the material and keep my nipples erect all night – well, all night up until I took the toga off."

Crystal leaned forward with a licentious grin, "You took the toga off? What happened then?"

Nadia also ignored Crystal's question; she seemed intent to tell the story at her own pace. "So, I drove to campus to meet Sean and go to party. I bring other clothes because I plan to stay over with him after drinking at the party. He kissed me a lot in welcome – oh, we had kissed a lot before too, but not done anything else. So, I feel all lovey-dovey with him at the start of the evening. I put toga and makeup on in his room at the frat house, we went downstairs to the party, and we start drinking beer. I take it easy on the booze; I know my limits. I can see Sean is a careful drinker too. We alternated between beer and soda, but we were very happy and fun loving in any case."

"I saw some girls from my classes that I know, and I think we found comfort that we knew each other and were at the same party. One girl tells me, 'This party is so cool – a real blowout.' She said, 'Everything you dream about will happen tonight – you can get laid in so many different ways by so many different guys.' I made note of her comment. I wonder if Toga Party will be like one of our orgies. I hoped so."

Nadia continued, "Sean and I danced a lot at the beginning. We got all heated up with the music and the hard dancing. All my body parts go in motion, especially my bum and my breasts, and I guessed Sean got really excited about me. I pushed my pussy against Sean's leg and humped him; he liked that a lot and pushed back. Other girls started to do the same dance step with their dates. By the way, I saw other girls at the party cheated; they wore bikinis or a bra and regular panties or thongs. I felt freer than them and happy I did my toga research."

"Sean rediscovered my pretty tush early in evening – the evening. He had seen me in jeans, but toga I wore was not too revealing because of the way it draped over my backside. He cupped my ass with his hands and pulled the sheet tight over my buns, so he could show his brothers how sweet my ass is. I liked putting on a show for Sean and his friends, so I wiggled my butt a lot for everyone. The brothers and some of the girls cheered and spilled beer on my butt getting my toga wet. Some patted my ass with their hands – even some girls. I think they don't believe I am real, but you know that I am. At first, I got a little embarrassed, but then I loosened up. This was to be a wild party, so I must play my part." Nadia giggled.

"And then?" Claire asked, leaning forward in anticipation.

"Well, band took a break, so Sean take me upstairs to his study room. He hung a sock on doorknob – a signal so we won't be interrupted, shut the door, pulled a sleeping bag from under his desk, and spread it out as padding on the floor. We both lie down and start making out really big time. I let him get to ... how you say ... second base; he has my breasts out and we kiss a lot and he made love to my boobies."

We all were leaning forward waiting for the juicy parts.

Nadia continued, "About that time, we hear the band begin and then a lot of shouts like 'take it off'. Sean and I look at each other and our curiosity got the better of us, so I pulled the upper part of toga back on, and we went downstairs to the dance area. A pretty blond is dancing topless, her toga down around her waist; she has great tits, and they are amazing to watch gyrate as she dances and swings them around in front of the band and everyone else. She is busty. Many guys reach forward and feel her tits too, and she likes that the same way I liked it when they felt my ass."

Nadia looked at each of us to be sure we were interested in continuing her story. By this time our mouths were watering. "Soon, another girl pulled the top of her toga down exposing her breasts, and then another, and another. When I am in the minority, Sean and I started dancing, and I pulled the top of my toga down. I get many ooooohs and aaaaahs about my boobs; so I feel good about my gifts. Proportionally, my breasts are larger than most other girls. Sean and some of the others dancing near us tell me I have the nicest tits and ass on the campus. I know it is because I am small, like a pixie, and I have breasts that belong on a taller woman. Mine are nice and firm too; they only shake a little while I dance – not like girl with jello boobs."

Nadia went on, "Well, the girl that started it all, soon dropped her toga completely. She is only wearing a little lace thong and it did not hide a whole lot. We can see she has shaved but she has saved a little strip of pussy hair right in front." Nadia pointed to her groin, and mimed where the girl had a landing strip. She went on, "She is stacked and has a really nice body, so for everybody it is very enjoyable to watch her gyrate and writhe in time to the music. Her nearly naked dancing excited even the band. Things are getting really sexy now. Lots of body parts are rubbing together everywhere in the room."

"Soon, other girls started to remove their togas as well, but not everyone. When party is about half in underwear with no togas, I also dropped my toga. Now, everyone really got excited about me, because I am not wearing a bikini bottom or any underwear; I am wearing the loincloth I made and now my ass shows completely. As I danced, the little flap of material flew around often exposing my pussy to everyone; sometimes it felt like I had nothing on at all except my little bit of pussy hair. I could tell Sean and all his brothers liked my loincloth." Nadia laughed and conceded, "Well, maybe they loved seeing my pussy more."

Nadia paused and had another thought, "Oh, I forgot to tell you, that many of the handsome boys including Sean also took off their togas. They ended up dancing in boxers or briefs, and all have big growing lumps in their pants as they watch the pretty girls but especially me. I created many lumps all by myself I am proud to say. Sometimes I used my naked ass to intentionally rub into some guy's bump; a few hold my hips and made a pumping motion as though they were fucking me from the back. At that point, the party was really getting wild."

"A long slow dance song got played by the band, and couples pushed together really tightly and start to dance. There were many bare boobs against bare and manly chests. I saw one after another girl take rest of her clothes off until many are dancing totally naked; and their dates were also naked by this time. As slow dance went on, I could see in the crazy lights in the room that many girls trap the men's penises between their legs or against their bodies. Couples then just sway back and forth as though they are fucking."

Ellen urged, "Faster. Talk faster." We were all forgiving of Nadia's small slips of grammar or word usage so long as she just kept telling the story. As she talked, I could feel my own rod start to swell. Across the room, I saw Terry adjust himself; as a result, Claire poked him in jest and then reached lower and rubbed his lump.

Nadia smiled and kept on at her own pace, "Sean and I danced, except he is taller so I just trap his cock against my tummy and rub back and forth, side to side. He groaned a lot as I do this. Some couples go off, upstairs or to dark corners to make love. The whole nature of the party changed."

She said, "About this time, I felt another tall man behind me dancing in time to me and Sean. Sean introduced us; he say, 'Nadia, this is my roommate Jon; he wants to dance with you too.' I just nod in agreement, and then I feel Jon move close to me – up tight; his hands on my bare ass for a bit, and then his nude body pushing against my back. He was naked and I could feel his cock against my back. I became a sandwich between two handsome naked and horny men. I loved this. Their hands are all over me, and fingers start to push into my holes and hands hold my breasts and make my nipples erect and excited. I kiss Sean a lot, and he encouraged me to kiss Jon too; soon, we have a building passion to make love – the three of us."

Sean said, "Let's go upstairs again. We collected our togas, and went back to his room: Sean, Jon, and me. He put the sock back on the doorknob again. Jon carefully removed my loincloth, and as we lay down, Sean and Jon both started eating my pussy by taking turns. But then, I often felt two tongues at the same time, and often many fingers from the different men in my vagina even at the same time. I soared in sexual heaven – you know how I can get."

Crystal reached over and started to massage my cock through my pants. I'd gotten to a '7' listening to Nadia, but Crystal got me up to a '8' on my hardness scale before she seemed content to just keep me there. My jeans were suddenly very tight.

Nadia continued, "After a little time, Jon comes up and makes oral love to my breasts and he kissed me a lot. I kissed back hard with a lot of French kisses. Jon and Sean kissed me a lot, and we all liked kissing. We had a lot of passion between us. I felt Sean spread my legs, and then I felt his cock probing around looking for my hole. I helped guide him inside me, and our fucking began. As he fucked me, I suggested to Jon that he put his dick in my mouth so I can suck him and lick his love stick. He tells me he has died and has gone to heaven; he gave me his cock, I sucked on him, and pretty soon we are all in great harmony."

"After five minutes, I ask that the men change places, because I wanted to taste Sean and feel Jon inside me. Jon is excited about that idea, so he started to fuck me as I started to suck and lick Sean. About that time, there was a knock on the door, and we heard a brother ask if he and his girlfriend could come in. Apparently, there was no place else in the house that was unoccupied; there were many people at the party. Sean looked at me, and I shrugged and said, 'OK, ' so Sean says, come on in. A nude girl from one of my classes – Julie – and a naked guy came in with another sleeping bag. They apologized for the interruption, but explained that they had to work off some hormones. We all laughed."

"What then?" Crystal asked. She tightened her hand around my cock.

Nadia said, "Well, Julie and Doug, this other guy's name, started fucking right next to the three of us. It was very erotic. Sometimes, Julie and I bounced atop our men, and I might be sucking on one of them. At one point, we were like that, Julie mounted over Doug, and me over Jon, and Sean is standing between me the other couple and I was sucking on his cock as I rotated my hips on Jon's cock. Julie tapped Sean on his butt, and said 'Turn around, I want some of that too.' So Sean turned, and Julie started sucking on him. Next I know, Doug came and fucked me, and Jon and Sean started doing Julie. We switched back and forth a few times in various combinations of men and women. Julie and I had lots of orgasms; sometimes I rubbed her clitoris as she fucked someone next to me, and I could reach her; or she returned the favor and rubbed my clit. It was very nice sensation, just like you do to me." She'd turned to Crystal when she made her last comment.

"Holy shit," I muttered thinking of all the sexual fun Nadia had enjoyed at this party. She'd found her own orgy.

Nadia went on, "Finally, everybody has orgasms ... very nice ones. The men wanted to cum on our faces, so Julie and I kneeled down and let them. I then taught Julie how to lick the cum off me and swallow. She tried it and liked it. I don't think any of men went soft watching us. We were pretty erotic. We did what Julie called snowballing, where we swapped the cum back and forth too; we put on a show for the men." She paused, "You know, we have done this with you Jim – with your stuff – Crystal and me, oh, and Jill and that Nancy in Dublin."

"After that the men are still recovering, so Julie and I got into a sixty-nine position. We were really into it trying to give each other pleasure and more orgasms. I found I was better at it than she was, but she learned really fast. I tell her what to do to please me too. Anyway, when we stopped there are eight more people in the room – four couples. I recognize a couple of the new girls from my classes – Liz and Kelly. Everyone applauds us, and Julie and I both blushed."

"I was only slightly embarrassed because all eight people are naked, and three of the new couples were fucking slowly with the girl leaning a little forward and the men taking them from the back. I pulled Julie to her feet with me, and we start kissing. Sean slid into my cunt again, and Jon slid into Julie's pussy as Doug urged her on. Pretty soon, all the girls have formed a circle with the men behind them; Doug would have been an extra but he got in the outside circle of guys."

Nadia smiled towards heaven at the experience she was about to describe; "So, the six women locked arms around each other's shoulders, formed a circle, and leaned inwards with our asses stuck out. The men circled behind us and each of the seven men took about thirty seconds worth of strokes into our pussies before the men rotated to the next girl. We were laughing, but it was very sexy, and I kept cuming – all the girls did. I was between Julie and Kelly, so we kissed back and forth between us, and the guys told us these kisses were a big turn on for them, but I knew that from being with all of you."

"One guy came in Liz's pussy, so he dropped out. His girlfriend pulled him in front of her so she could suck him clean. She is very good at cleaning and giving a blowjob; I learn something I must show you later. Soon after, another guy blasted his cum into one of the other girls that was also not his date, and he dropped off to watch and urge us on. His date cleaned him up too, and then we each take a lick of his nice cock."

"Sean then left a deposit in me, so he dropped out, and I polished his rod with my mouth, even making him partially hard again. Doug almost immediately came in Kelly's quim, and then Liz got another load from another guy. The three guys left were in pussy heaven. They make it around the circle of women twice before Jon filled Julie's pussy – something I think he really wanted to do. After that, the girls who have cum running down their legs drop out of the circle to clean up a little, but everyone is very happy. This leaves two guys and two girls; they lie down on the sleeping bags and really went at it; neither was with their date. After a couple of minutes, everyone had cum or had cum inside them. Oh, that night was just so sexy. Now I've gotten all wet just thinking about it again."

Ellen asked, "Was that the end of the evening? It sounds like a grand crescendo."

Nadia smiled, "Oh, no, we all went and got beers and then sat around nude in the fraternity living room for a while. When the guys recovered, we went back upstairs and did things again, only this time lying down and taking longer with each person. We had Jon and one couple drop out, but two new ones joined us who had been in the living room listening to us talk about what we did. I had never had so many different cocks in me in such a short period of time; it was wonderful and so much fun."

Claire asked, "Are you going back?"

Nadia wrinkled up her nose and grinned, "Yeah, probably, but with everyone home here I don't feel the need to trim my horns on campus as much. I won't be as horny as I was – poor Sean is probably going to suffer. I like doing all these things with you the best of all – and I mean all of you. You're my new family, and I love you." Nadia's sincerity touched each of us.

As an after thought, Crystal said nonchalantly, "Maybe we should have a party here someday, and invite some of your college friends; they sound like fun. I have fond memories of some fraternity parties too, although not quite as ... fulfilling, as yours, so to speak."


I continued to be amazed by how nicely the six of us fit together: Crystal, Ellen, Claire, Nadia, Terry, and me. After Nadia's story telling we were all so horny, we went up to our big bed and made love with one another. My amazement came from the point that no one ever felt that they were an extra or a third wheel. I wondered if it was self-selection to the life style we'd adopted. Even when we'd had others with us, everyone felt included and ended up happy and sated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.