Crystal Clear
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2014 by Wolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jim Mellon, country singer, continues his romance with singer Crystal Lee, her sister Ellen, and then new women that enter his life in many ways. This story is unique but does build on the Road Trip series also on this site. Jim finds more ways to be a lover, a hero, a patriot, a savior, a dedicated partner, and an inspiration to those around him. Join Jim as he continues his sexy journey through life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Caution   Prostitution   Nudism  

A story from Claire's past, in-laws at Christmas, Grammys

Claire sat cross-legged in the middle of our large bed in our Nashville home. She was naked, but then so were the rest of us: Crystal, Ellen, Nadia, Dan, and Terry. We were experiencing our afterglows from an active love making session that involved all of us. Dan and I were in the best physical shape, so we'd recovered ahead of the others, a positive statement to our exercise and meditation regimes.

Dan asked, "Claire, I know you're sensitive about what you told us about your earlier ... err, career. May we ask you questions or will that make you sad again? I don't want to do that but I am curious."

Claire smiled warmly at Dan, leaned in and tenderly kissed his cheek, and then looked at all of us in turn, "Oh, with all of you, I don't mind talking about it now; in fact, it makes me feel good. I have to say, after all your support, I feel so much better. Admitting my past to the people I love has been cathartic for me; I didn't realize how much stress I carried having that bottled up inside me."

Dan pushed ahead as was his style to get to the nub of any situation; "Claire, what was it like? I mean what kind of stuff did you do? What did you think about during those years you told us about?"

Claire almost laughed at his question and the temerity of it; while she'd become more relaxed about her past in the adult entertainment industry and life as an escort, none of us had pushed her for any details. We figured when she was ready, if at all, she'd tell us. She spoke not just to Dan, but all of us, "Where do I start? I mean I met so many people that you still see in porn flicks today; some were my good friends – Jenny Lee, Ashlynn Brooke, Penny Flame, Avy Scott, and Jenna Haze to name a few. None of us had many friends outside the industry. When I left, I knew I was leaving them behind, but I had to do it. As for what I thought about it, when I started I had a ball. I loved the sex – my hormones were pumping; I couldn't get enough on or off camera. Later, it got old – at least the falseness of faked orgasms and acting as though I couldn't wait for some asshole to fuck me who I normally wouldn't give the time of day."

We all looked at her in silence. She wondered for a second why we were silent, looking at each of us in turn.

Claire suddenly reacted with a slight laugh, "Oh, NO. I do NOT fake orgasms with any of you. I gave that up when I left the trade. What you see is what you get ... and I love ALL of you. I look forward to being with each and every one of you ... and I don't think any of you are assholes ... and I love to fuck each of you." She spread her legs and ran two fingers up her slit to entice us. She seductively licked her own juices and cum off her fingers; her other hand simultaneously moved to her wetness.

Crystal chortled at her teasing and said, "Would you tell us a story ... the sexier the better." She winked at Claire, and for emphasis ran her hand up Claire's leg all the way to her crotch to join the fingers that were already there.

Claire laughed and playfully slapped at Crystal's hand, "Of course. I know the kind of people you are, me included; and the kind of stories you want to hear. Let me think for a minute." She hitched herself up the bed so she could lean against the headboard between Nadia and Ellen. I watched her generous breasts shimmy in an erotic way as she adjusted position. I could feel a surge in my cock. Both Ellen and Nadia put a hand on Claire's thigh, just below her pussy. Claire ignored the blatant touches.

Claire got a big smile and started; "Once upon a time ... there was this ... very rich businessman. He'd come to LA quite often because he was investing several hundred million dollars in the film industry – the legitimate one, not the adult one; although I found out later he'd seen me in some of my first films. Let's call him ... Joe ... Mason."

Claire's choice of name left little to the imagination: Joe Mason was a poorly disguised moniker for Joseph Mansard, probably the fourth richest man in the country and a mogul of the communications and entertainment industry. There probably wasn't a person in the country who wouldn't recognize his face or who didn't know about his flamboyant and volatile personality. When I'd last seen him, I think it was on the TV news as he appeared before some Congressional committee blasting the heavy-handedness of the Federal Communications Commission.

Claire paused and added in her own words, "Joe was a high roller, but a very sophisticated and educated one – and a captain of industry. If I had to guess, I'd say his net worth exceeded ten or twenty billion dollars, but that may be low. So one day, Andre, my manager and the guy that ran the escort service I worked for, told me to stay home and that he was sending someone over to meet me about a date. The person turned out to be Joe Mason's vice-president of special projects. She wanted to meet with me for what had been communicated as a long lunch – a young woman about my age. I later learned she was Joe's daughter. Before we got into setting up my date with him, she wanted to meet me, judge my acceptability to be with Mason, and see my wardrobe. Apparently, somebody, I'll never know who, who had met me had recommended me to her as a worthy escort. The woman specifically talked about how I would dress and behave with her father. I'd already been primed by Andre, but the overriding instruction was to do whatever Joe wanted, but then that sounded like Andre's instructions for all my dates."

"The daughter, Elizabeth, deemed my wardrobe totally unfit for Joe, and I mean nothing survived her scrutiny – underwear, bras, shoes, stockings, dresses, shorts – everything! I was already making good money, and thought I had some nice stuff but not as far as she was concerned. She dragged me out the door and into a white stretch limousine that sat waiting for her, drove us down to Rodeo Drive, and four hours later we came back with a limo full of boxes, bags, and clothes. I'm sure she spent close to $20,000 on me. I kept wondering if I were going to have to pay for this, but early on Elizabeth read my mind and assured me this was 'on the house, ' and would make me presentable to her father, a very particular man who she wanted to be sure liked me. The way she put it, "If Joe is happy, then everyone around him is happy. Your dressing in high fashion will help make Joe happy."

"Oh, part way through the shopping trip, we stopped at an upscale manicure and pedicure shop. We were only there a half-hour, but I walked out completely redone – all twenty nails. They were beautiful. I heard her pay for them and cringed; she'd just spent four-hundred dollars on me. I started to really worry about whether I was up to meeting Joe."

Claire went on, "We went back to the low-rent apartment I shared with another adult film actress named Suzie Reynolds. Beth, as Elizabeth told me to call her, instructed me on what to wear when, how to come prepared for a date with Joe, what his expectations would be – at least at the start, and what makeup to use – we'd bought almost a thousand dollars of that too."

"Suzie and Beth watched as I dressed for my dinner with Joe that evening. Beth had me start with a shower, and then she rubbed me down with one of the lightly scented lotions we'd bought, and she rubbed me down all over, even into my nether region. I could tell she enjoyed it, and for that matter, so did I. I gave her looks that said 'Go ahead, ' and she gave me looks that said 'I want you.' We had chemistry beyond my being a hired escort. I really liked her."

"She chose a short skirt for me because she liked my legs, and she told me that Joe would like them too. She picked a pair of Jimmy Choo red spike heels we'd bought to accent the muscles and tone of my calves as well; hell, they cost over a thousand dollars. For a top, she chose a Vera Wang wrap-around silk blouse that was nearly transparent and that displayed my cleavage. I thought I'd be too revealing to take into a public place – I mean you could see my tits through the gauzy material of the blouse, but Beth fixed that with a dark jacket that showed the cleavage but not my tits – unless you got really close and had a sideways view."

We were all hanging on every word of Claire's story. She went on, "Beth explained that she would be going with us to dinner, and that she'd be back about eight o'clock when her father returned to pick me up. She gave me the names of the restaurant, and a late-evening club she expected her father to take us to. She also said that he might send her away or allow her to stay around the entire evening – 'It'll be whatever he wants, wherever he wants, whenever he wants, with whomever he wants; so just go with the flow.'"

"Suzie had heard all the instructions, but had barely said a word the entire time Beth was in our small apartment. After Beth left Suzie said in her deep Bronx accent, 'Wow, y'are going out with one important dude. If he brings a friend, come and get me.' Suzie decided I needed a couple of pieces of jewelry to accent my new high-end clothes. She and I went through every piece of jewelry we had in the apartment, picking some tasteful earrings, a ring, and a brooch to wear on the jacket."

"Exactly at eight o'clock, a uniformed chauffeur knocked on the door. He politely held my arm and escorted me out to the long stretch white limo that could have easily held a dozen people – you know, the kind people use at weddings, only this was Joe's private car and driver. Beth and Joe were inside; she made the introductions as though I was an old friend. She also gave me a nod and wink regarding my dress and makeup; she even gestured on herself where I had on the earrings and where the brooch was pinned, and smiled to show her approval of the jewelry."

"I made pleasant conversation, complimenting Joe on his suit – a grey pin stripe that must have cost five grand, his punctuality, and my appreciation for the date. We'd been instructed by Andre to always refer to our assignations as dates, and to never make our clients feel like a john. Andre took care of the money, and he was decent about it and far better than other escort services. He gave us cash after he'd take thirty percent out for marketing expenses, as he called them." We all laughed. "The low-end pimps usually keep all the money, and only dole out a small amount at a time to their women."

Claire continued, "Joe talked about the restaurant, and carried on a wonderful first date conversation, asking what I liked in the way of cuisine, theater, books, concerts – both classical and rock, and things like what my hobbies were. Fortunately, some of my tastes heavily overlapped with his, and so we quickly found many common areas to talk about. I returned the favor, learning about the man behind the public image that existed about him. Of course, Beth had already told me he'd seen some of my films, but somehow that never came up. We bantered back and forth during the limo ride, and then over drinks and dinner. By the way, the restaurant was the kind of place where the ladies' menus didn't have prices on them, and I knew that meant really, really expensive."

"We had some fabulous wine, Beth turned out to be as engaging as Joe turned out to be once she wasn't giving instructions to me or critiquing my wardrobe, body, or makeup. Later, I realized that I was also her date – I'll explain that more in a minute. After dinner, we went to high-end club with a great jazz quartet. Joe danced with me, and we did well together. I felt that I was making him happy. Those new shoes were a dream to wear and dance in."

"Around two in the morning, Joe announced we had to go and that he had an early next day. I figured we'd go back to his home or condo and screw, but instead, he drove me home, thanked me for a lovely evening, and had the chauffeur escort me to the door. I figured I was a big failure, but just before I started to walk with the chauffeur to my door, Beth got out of the limo. She came up to me and gave me a hot kiss that made me really horny. She whispered to me, 'You did well – very well; perfect! Joe really likes you. We'll be back in touch soon. There'll be a next date, and that's your mark of success.'"

"With that, they disappeared into the night. I didn't hear from them for two weeks, and then one day I got a call on my cell from Beth. I wondered how she'd gotten my cell number; I don't share it with many. Beth said, 'Claire, Joe, and I will be back in town on Saturday and he'd like to see you again – and so would I. We've been in Europe for two weeks buying a couple of companies. Wear the pale blue outfit we bought. We'll pick you up at eight o'clock again.' There was no 'Can you make it?' discussion, just we'll be there, and of course, you'll be ready."

"Saturday, we had a nearly identical evening, dinner at one of best places I've ever eaten in, a different club with dancing, only this time after the club, the limo took us to the Four Seasons Hotel, where it turned out Joe has a suite of rooms permanently reserved. I figured, this is crunch time. I wondered what kinks and fetishes the guy had as we went up in the elevator. I was all-a-tingle at the prospect of being with this powerful man."

"In the suite, the lights were dim, and I flowed into Joe's arms and he gave me a megawatt kiss, and he tasted and smelled really good – kind of like sandalwood. I went to undress him, trying to ignore his daughter, but he pushed me to her and said, 'No, do Beth first.' I'm surprised, but I turn, and Beth is right there, and so we kissed quite passionately, and got into a long make out session during which both of us lost our clothing."

Claire took a deep breath and continued with her story, "Beth pulled me over to one of the large sofas in the room. She said, 'Eat me, ' as she lay back. With great pleasure, I started on her neck, and ran my tongue up and down her body, slowly working my way to her hairy nest. I paid a lot of attention to a fabulous pair of breasts with big areolae and nipples too. By that time in my life I'd been with quite a few women, although mostly in my porn flicks Men get off on two women really going at it, and I figure that this was Joe's big kink – particularly, given the obvious incest the two of them shared."

"I went down on Beth for a long time, my tongue tracing out the spelling of all the words I could think of that start with the letter 'A' ... and then the letter 'B' ... and then, well you get the idea. I gave her a dozen or so orgasms before I get to 'G', and then she reversed things and to my surprise went down on me. I didn't think I was supposed to get pleasured on a date. I got lost in a dozen orgasms – real ones. She really knew what she was doing; I knew for sure that she'd been with other women before me – a lot of them. Across the room, Joe was naked, watching, and stroking his cock. Beth reversed things again, and that's when I got speared from the back by Joe as my butt was in the air, and I was eating away at Beth's pussy again."

"I kept doing what I was doing until Joe flipped me over next to his daughter, and came into me from the front. He was considerate and a good lover, really good. He knew all the right moves to bring a girl pleasure – you know, things like using his thumb on a girl's clit as we fucked or teasing with a knuckle pushed into my ass. He was considerate, and liked to kiss as we fucked. He got me going too, and then just before I was about to cum again, he pulled out, moved to his side, and started to fuck Beth."

"I tried not to act surprised or shocked, but for a moment I was, and then I got a big smile on my face about how lewd, erotic, and nasty that evening had become. Beth kept asking her Daddy to fuck her, to bring her orgasms, to finger her ass, to bite her tits, to lick her cunt, and on and on, but it was always Daddy. I get the message."

Claire observed, "I'd seen few people make love or fuck unless there were a couple of camera men close-by. Joe and Beth really had a thing for one another – a deep love that showed through Joe's bravado and Beth's attempt at sophistication. I knew I was just a toy in the sex game they were playing, but I was more than willing to play any way I could."

"After a few minutes, Joe shifted back to me, his cock glowing with his daughter's juices. I licked him clean and then inserted his cock into my cunt. As he started to fuck me, I said, 'Oh, Daddy, fuck me hard. Give me my sister's juices. Make love to me, Daddy.' Joe flashed me a huge smile, and said one of the few things since we'd gotten to the suite, 'You, my dear, are a fast learner. You'll go far.' I kept up the Daddy banter without going over the top, even getting approving nods from Beth."

"We had a sloppy, wet, and wonderful night of nonstop sex. Joe was insatiable, and for that matter, so was Beth. I was too, so we all fit rather nicely together. I got chauffeured home alone about eight in the morning. Suzie woke up, sized me up, and told me she wanted to hear all about it when I woke up which turned out not to be until four in the afternoon, and then I shared with her."

"A couple of weeks later, Beth just appeared at my apartment. She said, 'I hope you're free for a while. I want to go shopping with you some more. So, we're back in the limo, back on Rodeo Drive, and by dinner time we've filled the car with ten or twenty thousand dollars worth of the best clothing you can imagine. Beth and I make out a little in the limo on the way home, but when we're back at my apartment and we get everything inside, she just kisses me and leaves. I don't see her again for another couple of weeks; it turns out they were in China the whole time."

Claire said, "We had many other dates after that. On one, Beth told me the limo would pick me up and that I was supposed to bring a small overnight bag. I packed light. The limo took me to the airport, put me on a private corporate jet, and six hours later I arrived in New York. I joined Daddy Joe and Beth, and we went to the theater to see Rent. It was fabulous, and I was stunned at the beauty of the night; I think we had the most expensive seats in the house. We dined, and the three of us made love after until the wee hours of the morning. Everyone was satisfied, and at dawn I got chauffeured back to the jet at Teterboro Airport and flown back to LA. I slept most of the way across the country with a smile on my face."

Crystal asked, "Meanwhile, were you getting paid or what?"

Claire shook her head, "Unbelievable. Andre came by after our third date and dropped ten-thousand dollars in hundred dollar bills in my lap. I was speechless, and apparently so was he. Andre told me to keep doing whatever I was doing, and so I did. Three months later, to my immense surprise, Beth gave me a bank book for a Swiss bank account and a page of instructions on how to use it; there turned out to be a couple of hundred thousand dollars in the account. I tried to turn it down, as too much and not deserved, but Beth insisted and told me it was Joe's idea, and he wanted me to have this for my future. She told me that Joe really liked me.

Two years later, when I left the business, I had almost $700,000 in that account, including various deposits from Joe and Beth or other money that had come through Andre for the movies or escort services. I thought Joe and Beth figured that Andre was screwing me out of money they paid him for my company, so they tried to compensate. I mentioned this to Beth one day and assured her that Andre was being more than fair with me, but she assured me that all was fine and thanked me for my honesty and caring."

Ellen asked, "Did you ever see them again?"

Claire said in a forlorn voice, "No, but they left the door open. Joe started some big business deals with the Chinese. He and Beth were spending weeks at a time over there, and then they were on the east coast when they were in the states. They weren't avoiding me, just tending to business, at least that's what Beth told me in an email one time. I saw both of them shortly before I decided to quit the business. I told Beth what I was thinking, and she became overjoyed with my decision and so encouraging. She asked me to please stay in touch, but I'm a little embarrassed and let it go too long before I realized how I felt about them. Among all my clients, they were unique. I've missed them, and I think I even fell in love with them a little – both Joe and Beth. They were so kind, and we had such fun together."

Ellen had been cradling Claire against her nude body for the last part of the story; one hand idly stroking and teasing one of Claire's breasts. Ellen said, "Tomorrow, you're going to call or email or write or whatever it is you do to stay in touch. You silly oaf. If you fell in love with them, don't you think they fell in love with you too? Why do you think they spent so much time and money with you. What started as a business deal between you and them became more over time; that's also why Beth was so happy when you decided to change directions in your life. Now, it's time to reconnect and tell them you love them and want to at least stay in touch."

Claire pulled away from her and turned, "But won't Beth, and particularly Joe, think I'm just a gold digger?"

"Are you?"

"No!"

"Then, they'll know that. They know how to spot gold diggers. If you're not one of them, they'll know that too. I'm sure they knew that before they gave you all that money. Heck, you even tried to give it back to them – a gold digger would never do that. Maybe that was a test of some kind."

Claire fell back into Ellen's arms with a pensive look on her face. Ellen went back to stroking her breasts. After a while, Nadia shifted so she was between Claire's legs; she inched her way forward, her mouth getting closer and closer to Claire's sodden pussy.

After a minute of this stalking, Claire got an amused look on her face. I could also tell her memories had made her horny. She lapped her lips, looked down at Nadia, smiled, and whispered, "Nadia, please don't stop. Make me cum ... and hurry, I'm especially near after thinking about all that transpired."


Our "Together Again" tour featuring Crystal, me, Billy and the band, Cindy, and The Hobo Palace band ended after twenty-four sold-out concerts spread out across an equal number of cities in the U.S. and Canada. The largest crowd we sang for topped 85,000 in Dallas at the Cowboys Stadium. By the end of the tour, I'd gotten my sea legs back about appearing in front of so many people while delivering an entertaining and memorable performance.

Crystal chided me because I had retained my image as the sexiest man in country – a title bestowed upon me again by People magazine. I had to laugh because I'd beaten out George Rinard for the title; he'd been second. To confirm that honorific, at every concert there always appeared at least a dozen gorgeous young women with Sharpie pens in hand asking me to autograph their naked breasts.

I always enjoyed the female body, and breasts topped the list depending on the day, so I developed a signature style where I had to hold each breast in my left hand, even thumbing the usual erect nipple, as I signed 'Jim' on the left breast, and 'Mellon' on the right. Usually, my handwriting was illegible, but who cared; I got to feel some fabulous female flesh, collect a kiss, occasionally suck on a fantastic nipple, and always left a happy young woman behind.

In my breast signing duties, I calculated that with twenty-four concerts with a minimum of twelve pairs of naked breasts per concert I had fondled at least five-hundred-seventy-six tits – left and right. When I told this startling statistic to Terry, Billy, and Dan over drinks one day, they all decided they wanted to be my assistants in preparing the young women for my autograph duties.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.