Crystal Clear
Chapter 5: LA, More Playmates, and Reports from Europe

Copyright© 2014 by Wolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5: LA, More Playmates, and Reports from Europe - Jim Mellon, country singer, continues his romance with singer Crystal Lee, her sister Ellen, and then new women that enter his life in many ways. This story is unique but does build on the Road Trip series also on this site. Jim finds more ways to be a lover, a hero, a patriot, a savior, a dedicated partner, and an inspiration to those around him. Join Jim as he continues his sexy journey through life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Caution   Prostitution   Nudism  

Crystal's laughter was contagious, even over the telephone; "Ellen told me you two destroyed her, and you should know she's more in love with you now – times ten – than she was before you and Nadia did your night of debauchery with her. She's also developed a huge crush on Nadia. I wish I'd been there!"

I chuckled, "Well, Nadia was full of surprises, I must admit; the girl in insatiable – even I had trouble keeping her sexually happy. As for Ellen's feelings, I am trying not to either encourage or discourage her. I do love her, and I love you too." I thought for a minute, "Hey, how was your dinner with George Rinard night before last?"

Crystal laughed again, "Why, I got laid, re-laid, and parlayed – and that first night, I wiped him out. He's a considerate lover, and he met all expectations, but he tires easily; he wasn't a challenge in that regard. We've been seeing each other every evening, so you might be prepared to field a question or two if one of the paparazzi corners you. We have been spotted as part of the Parisian nightlife. The movie marketeers love that we've been spotted. It'll help create a 'buzz' about the movie."

"I'll just say 'we're not exclusive' or something to that effect. Is that all right with you?"

"Yes, that's about all I can think of. Getting into defining our open relationship without boundaries would only create a quagmire of further questions we'd never get out of. I'll use the same line. And, just know, you are my most special person in the world by ... times infinity. I love you, and I thank you for letting me sample others, and I thank you for taking care of Ellen – so carefully too."

"Just my cowboy ways, ma'am," I said, faking a western accent. Crystal knew that for most of my life the furthest west I got was Natick, Massachusetts.

"Gotta run, darling," Crystal suddenly said. "My studly dinner date is here. Go fuck my sister and our housekeeper. I love you."

"I love you Crystal," I pledged.

We ended our call. I wondered how many other people in the world had similar calls – sharing sexual details, and encouraging extra-relationship liaisons, even with one's sister and housekeeper, and then pledging deep love to one another. Although I found internal conflicts here and there, I relished the situation.

As March came to an end, I spent my last afternoon in Nashville singing up a storm in our home studio. Ellen had learned how to work the music boards, and she sat behind a glass window manipulating the various controls for the music I heard as well as the voice I produced.

Ellen's voice came over the PA system in the room; "I recorded that one. Shall I play it back for you? It sounded really good."

I nodded, and the sound of my voice with a full country band resonated from the various speakers in the room. I had to admit; the song did sound good. When it was over I said, "Why don't you send that one to Terry? See whether he thinks it's good enough to take to the next level with Sony?"

She nodded, and I could see her turn to the computer beside the soundboard. I thumbed through some more sheet music I was supposed to know, and as the afternoon rolled by, we did a few more songs and sent the demos to my agent so he could confer with Sony about them.

About six o'clock, Ellen walked into the studio. She gave me a hug and a kiss. As she held me, she said, "Honey, we have to pack tonight. Our flight to the coast leaves pretty early – seven-thirty in the morning. We have to leave here at a quarter-to-six in the a.m." Part of Ellen's work included keeping me on schedule for all the arrangements she made, often coordinating with Terry.

I groaned at the thought of the early hour. "OK. I'll miss this place for the months we're gone." I looked around the studio as I stuffed the sheet music into a rough-out leather briefcase Terry had given me to enhance my western cowboy image. I slipped my iPad and few other things into the case as well.

Ellen smiled, "I asked Nadia to make an early dinner for us, plus she'll be up to drive us to the airport and see us off in the morning. If you want, she'll spend the night with us." She smiled, and I could tell by her look that she wanted our new friend and consort to be with us.

I smiled inwardly at the thought and recalled the first night I'd gotten Ellen, Nadia, and me together for a sexual romp. Nadia and I had wasted Ellen over a three-hour evening.

"Yes, I want, very much." I affirmed my desire to have both women with me overnight. Ellen broke into a happy grin, and skipped off to the kitchen to find our lover. I knew my decision would also make Nadia happy; she liked to be with us, although she pretended she could be entirely neutral about whether we wanted her or not. We always wanted the pretty and petite Russian girl.

I think I packed everything I wanted to take to LA in about ten minutes; after all, I'm a guy with a reputation to maintain. The three of us had dinner, did a communal clean up, and then played in the shower and in bed before we all fell asleep, happy and sexually sated. The following morning Nadia helped get us out to the car. She would be alone in the big house for the first time. Crystal had helped her arrange to take college courses nearby, and Nadia did have aspirations to be more than a housekeeper, so I thought this might work out. She wanted to work in the background in the entertainment industry in some way after college.

Nadia drove us to the airport in my new Prius, a car that would be primarily hers to run errands in and to drive to school. We had a tearful parting with Nadia, and then boarded. On the plane Ellen and I slept most of the way across country to LAX, holding hands in the first two seats in first class; we needed the sleep since our lovemaking with Nadia the night before hadn't ended until three a.m. I'd opted to fly commercial first class instead of a private jet, so we'd hung out in the VIP room until seconds before they closed the door on the flight. Although I know we got recognized by a few of the other passengers, no one paid us any mind other than to nod a friendly hello.

We were the first off the plane in Los Angeles, and thanks to an efficient airport security staff, we were whisked through some back corridors to a limo waiting at curbside for us. Our luggage would follow. We'd left Nashville a little after seven-thirty a.m. and were in L.A. about ten-thirty a.m. LA time.

I sent Crystal an email from the limo to tell her we'd arrived, and that I was now officially in the movie business. She'd already been filming for a month with her co-star George Rinard.

The limo took us to Sony Pictures headquarters in Culver City, dropping us right at the door of the Gable Building, part of the main offices named after Clark Gable. Ellen winked at me and adopted her most efficient aide de camp posture, and followed me demurely to the conference room where another aide produced coffee and a snack lunch for us, acknowledging that we would be jet lagged for a couple of days.

Terry Ross, my agent (and Crystal's agent), hustled into the room followed by eight other people. Half of them were from Sony, one I recognized from photos as my stunt double Jason Lake, another my co-star Barry Peters, and then there was Jill Danes – the young, beautiful, desirable, and talented Jill Danes. Jill introduced a young woman with a glowing mane of red hair as her aide with acting aspirations; a young woman close to Ellen's age named Claire. Claire dressed chic and in a manner that commanded notice. She had attitude yet I felt an undercurrent of uncertainty about her, as well as an air of mystery.

Introductions were made, and then the man I learned was our executive producer, Lloyd Hofstadter explained his vision and goals for the picture: words that boiled down to: blockbuster, exciting, multi-national, sexy, daring, and explosive movie that would make about three-hundred million dollars in the first two weeks after release. Dream on! Lloyd acknowledged that my name, Barry Peters, and Jill's on the marquee ensured a high interest in the film by the general public, even before release. He introduced Mark Ang, the director – and no relation to the famous Ang of movie fame, but he laughingly told us he was doing his best to coast on those coattails. I liked him immediately, and knew we'd have fun working together. Jill apparently knew him as well. The atmosphere was cordial, and we were all eager to get started.

We all went around the table, and I went last, apologizing for my lack of theatre and acting experience. Everyone dismissed my lack of skill in their industry, and Terry gave me a wink that suggested something was 'up.'

After the kickoff meeting, two noteworthy things happened. First, Terry pulled me aside, and informed me that he'd arranged intense acting lessons for me for the next month for four hours each morning. "It'll just give you more confidence. The coach is one of the best and he's done other fresh start celebrities too, the most famous being Cameron Diaz. You start tomorrow; here's the address; be there at eight sharp. You have to be here in this room at 1:00 p.m. tomorrow to start a script review." Terry walked away leaving me with a scrap of paper with an address and name on it; Ellen, who'd been standing next to me, plucked the paper out of my hands so she could takeover managing this part of my life. I noticed she could be territorial about her job.

The second noteworthy event happened as Jill Danes came over to me, and I must have stiffened. After all, I'd never been this close to a movie star except for Crystal and a couple of other country singers we made appearances with. Jill patted my arm and said, "Jim, calm down. I'm not going to eat you up – yet." She broke into laughter at her own joke. She maneuvered me into a corner of the room as the others talked; Ellen gave us some space.

Jill continued, "Look we are going to have to get really comfortable with each other and chummy, particularly for some of our love scenes – scenes that I eagerly await – a great deal. So loosen up. Now, hug me and give me a big kiss, and we'll take it from there."

I could see the logic in her words and in breaking the ice with a significant kiss. I stepped forward and took Jill's pert body into my arms. Suddenly, she seemed smaller than she'd looked just a second ago, only slightly taller than Nadia with not quite as nice an ass – but noteworthy nonetheless. We kissed somewhat tentatively, before she put a hand behind my neck and pulled me into her for a real soul-scorching kiss with our tongues roaming around in each other's mouth. When she allowed us to pull apart, she whispered to me, "I hope that's only the first of many," and nonchalantly moved off to get a cup of coffee.

I glanced around the room, and the only person who seemed to have paid attention to the kiss was Ellen. She just smiled and winked at me. As I turned, I also got a very friendly smile from Claire; the aide and starlet Jill mentored. Claire smiled enigmatically at me, tossed her mane of red hair, and moved off to talk to Mark Ang. As we went around the table, I'd learned that Claire would have a minor role in the movie we were making, probably thanks to Jill's sponsorship. I wondered if Ellen would be interested in something similar; however, when I looked at her she hadn't reacted to the announcement.

I shrugged and followed Jill to the coffee urn. We made small talk about how we were picked for this movie, how she'd learned to act, and how a country music singer could suddenly become an actor. She knew about Crystal being in Paris with George Rinard and said a few words, even hinting about his womanizing; I got a sly look from her, as though she was testing me for how much I knew about what was going on over there. For now, I played Mr. Innocent and Naïve.

After our meeting broke, Terry gave us a quick tour around the studio, showing us where to check-in, which buildings to go to for what, and so on. He surprised me with how informed he'd become about the movie studio. He also took Ellen and me to the Sony Pictures security office and got us security badges and a guidebook to the property. We were official.

Terry has miraculously connected with our luggage from the morning flight. He escorted us out to a new Mercedes sedan, and we put our bags in the trunk. He then drove us about six miles west on the I10 to Santa Monica and turned north by the ocean to the Oceana Beach Club Hotel. This had to be one of the most expensive hotels in California I thought as we checked in.

Terry saw us to our suite and made sure everything was all right with the two of us. Much to my surprise he handed me the key to Mercedes. "Here. The GPS in the car is programmed to take you to your acting class, the studio, and back here; other than that you're on your own and will have to program the device yourself. This suite will be your home away from home; and the hotel also has a great restaurant and gym."

He explained he had a 'hot date' he had to get ready for. He thought he'd see me tomorrow at my first acting lesson, but hinted that how his date went tonight would influence his punctuality. He disappeared and left Ellen and me sitting in the living room part of the suite wondering what to do next.

"I vote for an early night. I think we'll be around here a while."

Ellen had wandered over to the window, "Jim, you've got to come look at this – it's the last of the sunset, and there's the Santa Monica pier."

I pulled myself out of the chair I'd been in and joined her. I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her neck as we stood and watched a romantic scene of the sunset and the evening lights blink on along the boulevard in front of us.

Ellen and I had a light dinner in the hotel restaurant, and were asleep before nine o'clock. As seductive as she looked getting ready for bed, we were both so bone tired we just made this one of our platonic nights.


"I'd like to invite the three of you to dinner at my home tonight – informal, casual, and no preparation – come as you are." Jill Dane put forward the invitation to Ellen, Claire, and me as the four of us stood waiting for the coffee to brew in one of the meeting rooms at Sony Studios. We were reading through the movie script for the second time – the first time had taken only two days, and Mark, our director, thought we'd whizzed the read through, so he wasn't happy. Barry Peters should have been with us; however, he'd been called back to his last movie to do some repair shots as he told us. Ellen was reading his part of the screenplay.

Ellen looked at me and shrugged, so I said, "Well, Ellen and I would be delighted to join you. What can we bring?" Claire piped in her acceptance and offered to help too; I could tell she'd been to Jill's for dinner before. Today, Claire wore tight stovepipe slacks and tall spike heels that proved my premise from the day before namely, that she had a superb looking ass – at least as good as Nadia's and better than Jill's. The white blouse she wore revealed generous cleavage. Her mane of red hair had been pulled back in an attractive twist today. When I caught her eye, I found myself captivated by her green eyes. She gave me a million-watt smile, and I felt some chemistry start between us.

"Oh, bring nothing but yourselves," Jill said flippantly "I'm cheating a little, because I have a fabulous person who keeps my home and cooks. I'll just let her know I'm bringing playmates home, and she'll take care of the rest. I'm going to ask Jason Lake too – if I can find him. I'd asked Mark Ang too, but he already has a date. Jim, you and Jason should get to know each other since he's your stunt double; he's supposed to learn at least some of your gestures and mannerisms. Oh, yes, is Terry still in town? He should come too."

Ellen responded, "He might be. Do you want me to try to track him down?" She pulled out her iPhone and started to text our agent with both thumbs flying across the onscreen keyboard.

Jill accepted her offer, "Yes, please. Ask him to come too. The more the merrier. We'll start right after work or whenever everyone is there. I hope everyone can ... come." Jill gave me a leer that dripped of pure unadulterated sex as the remark poured from her lips. I was slowly getting a gage on this woman. I wondered, however, if she was all for show. I thought that maybe tonight I'd find out.

I also wondered about her choice of words when she said playmates. Several times Jill had mentioned Crystal's photo spread in Playboy where she was the December Playmate of the Month, and she'd been overtly flirting with me over the past week as we did many of the background things that satisfy a large corporation such as Sony, keep our agents happy, and keep things clean with the IRS and lots of others. We'd done several script read throughs with the author and writers in between various other meetings with the admin, contracts, and finance types.

I watched Jill's eyes as we got our coffee and headed back to our seats; they never left Ellen's shapely legs. She was wearing a mini-skirt and low heels that combined to make her legs look outstanding and sexy. Personally, had I not been watching Jill, I would have been torn between watching Ellen or Claire's legs and ass. I found Claire not only good-looking, but also uniquely sexy. Studying her ass in a brief respite, I realized I also missed my little Russian lover Nadia. I guessed we each saw something in our co-workers that made the day more enjoyable.

There were a couple of other things about Claire that caught my attention. She had that mystery about her, but she also connected with my chemistry. Whenever we stood near each other, I could almost feel our bodies, minds, and spirits interlocking in some way. I wondered if she felt the same things I did.

Just as we sat down to work, the door opened and a familiar face appeared. She scanned the room, locked eyes with me, and exploded into the room with great privilege. Tina Devoe rushed over to me in three steps, bent down, and threw her arms around me. "Jim. Jim Mellon, I heard you were coming out here to do a film with us; I can't believe you're finally here in my neighborhood. I had to come over from the our other campus to see you. I've missed you so much, you just don't know." We hugged again as everyone else in the room stared at us.

I had met Tina in Michigan on my road trip when I was helping a friend as a substitute masseur. Tina had been one of my first 'clients, ' and we quickly moved from the massage to an all-out fantasy fuck. We'd been wonderful for each other. A few weeks later, she'd joined Crystal, me, and a few others in Dallas where she helped orchestrate our half-time performance for a Cowboy's game; of course, after the game, the three of us had a small orgy along with Terry and Ellen.

Tina then spotted Ellen, and surged around the conference table to her. The pair embraced in something more than just a friendly hug between female friends. The familiarity and our intimate friendship with someone as high up in Sony as Tina did not go unnoticed by Jill whose eyebrows rose to her hairline in curiosity. Tina was an Executive VP at Sony Music – a mover and a shaker. I had always wondered about the role she played when the first album I did with Crystal went platinum.

We had about three minutes of frantic catch-up talk as Tine, Ellen, and I stood in a triangle, and then when I found a break in the conversation I introduced Tina to Jill and Claire. Everyone seemed to hit it off immediately, and thirty minutes flashed by before we became aware of the time again.

Jill also invited Tina to our dinner that evening. Tina said, "I'd love to, but I've got a dinner date with Chase Henderson. In fact, it's about a follow-up album to The Naked Truth that Crystal and Jim did." She turned to me and smiled.

I only heard of Chase Henderson before. He apparently had more money than God, and loved to squander a lot of it in the movie industry, although recently he'd single-handedly backed a couple of blockbuster films. According to one of the scandal sheets, he also liked to keep a bevy of young starlets around him and was always sure to make them happy in some way.

"Bring him to dinner," Jill implored. "As I told everyone a few moments ago, the more the merrier, and who knows, maybe we'll need another ... male on the scene to balance out all the estrogen. The men will like the odds tonight; in my house everyone gets lucky." Everyone laughed.

Tina said, "Let me check with him and be sure it's all right with whatever he has planned. If you don't hear from me in thirty minutes, we'll be there."

Jill gave her the time, address, phone, and brief directions, and then Tina sailed out of the conference room as fast as she'd entered. I watched Jill text her housekeeper that she had created a dinner party, and then we went back to reading through the script and analyzing certain passages of dialog. My copy of the script started to have more pencil marks on it than print.

I'd been through a week with my acting coach, Dale Tanner. He did private lessons, as he was doing with me, and he also taught drama courses at UCLA. He built-up my confidence as he tutored me in acting. Dale gave me a single page listing all the topics we would cover in the four weeks he'd be my tutor. These included vocal projection, clarity of speech, physical expression, emotional presentation, use of imagination and visioning, and interpretation of drama, to mention only a few. We would be skipping accents and dialects for this movie, but would touch on improvising, observation, and emulation. He also promised to take me through some of the mechanics about movie making, so I could play to the film editors and directors who had ten or more times the work after the filming was completed.

Pressure Limit would be an action thriller, so I also had to learn the essentials of stage combat, lest I get clobbered or injured by one of my theatrical nemeses, or I hurt one of them as we faked a fight of some kind. Every day my confidence grew, and I also realized how much I didn't know about the profession of acting. It had looked so easy – stand and deliver.

Jill had me get up and start to block some of the scenes we'd be doing together. Most of the blocking cues were written into the screenplay version of the script that we were reading from. The afternoon flew by, and I found I liked the coaching Jill politely offered as we worked through part of the script, and I told her so. She was gentle, motivating, and a good coach.

We broke at six o'clock. Ellen and I drove back to the hotel to freshen up for dinner.

As we drove to Jill's, Ellen said, "You know there's an ulterior motive on the table tonight? Jill wants to put a notch on her gun by having you in her bed."

"Yeah, I sort of figured that out – and from the look she gave your ass this afternoon, I think you may also be on the menu. I watched her with Claire, and I'm sure they go both ways." I thought for a minute and added, "With Jason Lake coming, plus Terry, Tina and Chase, she may have to put her plans on hold ... or maybe we're misreading her completely, and all is innocent."

Ellen laughed, "What makes you think everyone else won't play too. Tina would be up for it – Terry too. If Tina and Chase are close, I bet she could talk him into a romp with Jill ... and Claire ... and me, for that matter; I love rich, handsome Hollywood producers. Jason looked as though he'd be fun in bed too. I'd have to see if your stunt double is as good as you are ... or better." She laughed at her tease.

I chided her, "It's important that you're there. Plus, I thought how it'd be good if you got a better read on Claire. I think she has more influence on Jill than appears on the surface. She has some kind of mystery around her that we don't understand too; maybe she'll reveal it to us sometime soon. She looks like more than an aspiring actress who's got an 'in' with a star like Jill ... just the way you are with me. What's her mystery and inside track?"

Ellen speculated, "Maybe they're sex partners. Non-exclusive, but I thought I saw a special chemistry with Jill. From the way Claire was watching you this afternoon, I'd say she wants to try out the Jim Machine too."

I shrugged since I didn't know what to do with that speculation. I saw that too, but the mystery I sensed was something else – something deeper and probably more important. I hoped the chemistry I'd felt with Claire resulted in something more than a handshake or simple kiss.

A few minutes later, Claire met us at the door to Jill's gated home in the LA hills. In a happy tone she said, "Come in. Come in. Jill is in the kitchen with Anna-Marie arranging dinner." Claire hugged each of us especially close and slightly longer than would normally be expected. She put her arm around me and led us into an opulent living room that had a bar in one corner, next to where a large walkout glass door showed a beautiful pool, complete with a waterfall cascading into it. A long-haired cat strolled beside the pool.

Claire got us wine and gestured for us to sit. "Tina called a little while ago; Chase and she will be here in about half-an-hour." We had some small talk about how Tina and I had met, a story we glossed over that afternoon. I told the PG-rated version of the story, and that seemed to satisfy her curiosity. If I told her the sexy details, I hoped she would have blushed, or stripped her clothes off, lay down on the carpet, and asked for a Michigan-style massage. The more I looked at Claire, the more I had lusty thoughts about the attractive red head. She made my heart beat faster.

Jill breezed in and came to meet us, giving Ellen a long special hug and a lingering kiss on the lips. Ellen seemed prepared for it, and went with the flow. She kissed back, and I watched one of Ellen's hands even move up Jill's side to almost cup her breast. The two smiled knowingly at each other as they broke apart; Jill looked especially pleased with Ellen's reception.

When my turn came, Jill plastered herself against me and even ground her hips into my groin as we kissed. She laughed at her naughtiness, but she wanted me to have no doubt about what she wanted from me later that night. At her request, I got her a Chardonnay; the three women launched into a humorous conversation about my acting as a masseur in Michigan when I met Tina. I stood behind Claire and started to massage her shoulders, being gentle but firm. This was foreplay. Claire, God bless her heart, backed her pretty little rump back against the growing lump in my pants and started purring. I liked the way the evening was starting.

Terry Ross, my agent, and Jason Lake arrived simultaneously, each with a bottle of fine wine. They got a stellar reception from Jill and Claire. Inspired by their semi-sexual welcome, Ellen also gave Jason an unforgettable welcome too, pressing her lithe body against Jason as they shared a sexy welcome kiss. Jason did a double take, checking with me. I smiled in invitation to him. Maybe this was a Hollywood thing. Terry got the same treatment from Ellen, as I knew he would.

Chase and Tina arrived and received similar warm receptions from all of us. This time Tina gave me some the hip grinding kisses that Jill's welcome had only hinted at by comparison. I blushed because when we separated, everyone else was staring at us with their mouth's open. The cat was out of the bag. Tina just laughed and gestured to me, "We're old and close friends – very close." She waved her hand dismissively, yet the unmistakable implication of a prior sexual relationship remained. As the conversation started again, Tina whispered to me, "I'm horny and need to get laid. I hope you're first in line to fix my little problem."

I whispered back, "Me too. Shall we start now – here, or wait until after dinner?" Tina gave me a playful swat on my arm.

We stood in a circle talking, until a bell tinkled in the hallway. Jill announced, "Our dinner is ready. Anna-Marie has prepared Beef Wellington for us; I hope that's all right with everyone. So many people are going vegan these days. I'm still a meat and potatoes girl." Jill latched her arm through mine, pulled my elbow to the half-naked breast her dress revealed, and led the contingent across the foyer into the dining room.

Dinner was superb, and for what was supposedly a spur of the moment idea, it had the flavor of party that had been a long time in preparation. The conversation was electric, the spirit exceptionally alive, the food a culinary masterpiece, and the wine a perfect match and complement to the meal.

Jill had me sit to her right at the table as she sat at the head. Towards the end of the meal I felt her barefoot rubbing my leg. I glanced over at her, and caught a leer and a wink in my direction. Her foot moved higher as she adjusted her position in her chair to reach more of my anatomy. I pretended that nothing was wrong but turned to give her better access.

After several minutes of her playing footsie with me, I leaned over to her as some conversation occupied the rest of the diners at the other end of the table. "Jill, I like what you're doing, in fact it's arousing – and the higher your foot moves; the more arousing it gets. Am I going to be frustrated by how things end up tonight?" I thought I'd acknowledge the gorilla in the corner.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.