Crystal Clear
Chapter 2: The Playboy Photo Shoot and Collateral Fun

Copyright© 2014 by Wolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Playboy Photo Shoot and Collateral Fun - Jim Mellon, country singer, continues his romance with singer Crystal Lee, her sister Ellen, and then new women that enter his life in many ways. This story is unique but does build on the Road Trip series also on this site. Jim finds more ways to be a lover, a hero, a patriot, a savior, a dedicated partner, and an inspiration to those around him. Join Jim as he continues his sexy journey through life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Caution   Prostitution   Nudism  

If you looked for a sexy, feminine, human dynamo with spectacular artistic talent, Brite Reber would flawlessly fill the bill. She lived outside St. Cloud, Minnesota, and for the past five years had done business on her own terms. She commanded top-dollar for her photo sessions, and last I knew you had to book her at least two years in advance even if you were the queen of England, the President, or the newest movie star.

"Jimmmm," she crooned into the telephone, responding to my name popping up on her caller ID. "I've missed hearing your sweet voice, and, of course, I've missed your warm and naked body next to mine. I hope you're going to come see me, and make love for hours and hours with me."

"I've missed you too, Brite," I teased in a throaty voice. "Maybe we can fix that warm body issue, and I might even bring along a friend or two so we could surround you. As I recall, you're happy to go both ways."

"Oh, goody! Your girlfriend, Crystal, I hope? That'd be really fine. Does she like to play our kind of games? Is she loving?"

"I wouldn't have suggested it, if she didn't ... if she wasn't." Crystal sat beside me on the sofa, and she punched my arm. She leaned towards the phone and said, "Hi Brite; this is Crystal. I'm listening too ... and I know ALL about you and Jim, so don't worry about anything like that." After a pause she added, "And from what I've heard, you and I would have a lot of fun together too. I wish we'd done something the first time I met you."

Brite laughed at our mutual teasing, and then asked, "OK. OK. You've got me worked up, and it only took you two a couple of sentences. Now, what's the real reason for your call?"

I explained, "Playboy wants to do a feature spread on Crystal – centerfold stuff for their holiday issue, only we're a little skittish of revealing too much pubic to the public. We don't want all those conservative country music fans out there to black list her for showing her pussy in an distasteful way; we're not sure what the limit is or what'll be acceptable to Playboy if it's too demure, but we need your advice, counsel, and superb lens work to make this happen."

"That's all?" Brite chuckled.

"No. Earlier today we also decided to do a new album entitled 'The Naked Truth, ' so we also need a cover and insert photos for the album, probably using some of the same pictures as Playboy, or at least some from the same photo shoot. Terry, our agent, likes the project too, so the album looks as though it'll be a mix of Crystal, or me, or the two of us doing duets. We've already started rehearsing a few of the tracks."

Brite responded with a lilt, "Oh, this sounds like fun, in so many ways. Will it just be Crystal and you, or will others come along? Terry?"

"Terry and Crystal's sister Ellen could be talked into coming up there for part of the photo shoot. I know you know Terry ... really well. Ellen likes to play just like her sister. I promise we'll bring hours of pleasure to your bed and studio if you can fit us in."

"Now you've really got me cranked up, and I'd love to fit you in, if you know what I mean. Right now I'll have to do something about all this sex talk after we hang up. I know you remember how much you can turn me on with a few words or a touch. Sigh! But back to business, hold on, let me work on my calendar a minute." The line went silent; however, I could hear the clatter of her typing into her computer. I could visualize her sitting at her desk in the studio, probably scantily clad because she liked to dress that way unless she was with some conservative folks. We'd even made love in her office chair one afternoon, so she'd always have something special to remember every time she sat there.

In her office were several large photographs turned to glossy wall posters: two revealing photographs of Brite, her nude body coated with shiny oil, and three with equally large photographs of Brite and me making love, although no one could tell who the models were because of the deep shadows. She'd given me large mounted copies of those prints, and they hung in my den in Crystal's house. I got hard every time I looked at them, partly because seeing them made me recall the passion-filled time we spent together a year earlier. The photos were tastefully done, erotic, revealing, yet artistic. We had many offers to buy them, but they weren't for sale.

Brite and I had fallen in love with each other, but we'd also acknowledged that we both had separate missions and career tracks that would auger to keep us apart an inordinate amount of time, so we never pursued things beyond our occasional flings.

She came on the line, "How about in two weeks. Arrive here on Friday afternoon, stay over at the house and studio, and we'll finish by Sunday evening. I've got to be in Washington Monday midday to do portraits of the First Lady, so I'll have to leave first thing on Monday morning at the latest."

"I'm impressed again with the company you keep. We'll be there, and I'll email you our travel plans. Hey, we can give you a ride in our jet to DC Sunday evening, and you can join the mile high club." I sounded hopeful that we might get one more opportunity to play at forty-thousand feet.

Brite laughed, "And what made you think I haven't already joined?"


Our Learjet touched down at the St. Cloud Regional Airport just after three o'clock on Friday afternoon. As we turned onto the taxiway and headed to the general aviation parking ramp, I could see Brite standing on top of her bright yellow hardtop Jeep CJ-6 taking photos of our plane. Ahead of us a lineman waved batons to guide us into a parking place.

As the engines spooled down, our pilot came back to the passenger cabin and spoke with the four of us, "Ms. Lee. Ms. Lee, Mr. Mellon, and Mr. Ross, we'll be here late Sunday afternoon to pick you up for a five o'clock departure. We already have a routing back to Nashville by way of Washington, DC. If you need us before then, please call. Don't worry if you're late, we won't mind waiting." He thrust a business card into my hand, and gestured to the small terminal building. "I'll have your luggage in a minute. I assume you're meeting the woman in the Jeep?" I nodded.

He opened the door and deployed the stairway. When the stairs were secure, the pilot motioned that we could descend.

As I exited the door of the plane, Brite yelled to us as she stood about fifty feet away atop her Jeep, "Jim. Crystal. Stand in the doorway. Smile. Wave. That's it. Now, slowly come down the stairway ... Jim, help Crystal the last few feet. Good. Kiss at the bottom of the stairs; good. Again! Swing her around – that's it. Act like you're greeting her or just getting home." I could hear the continuous snaps of the shutter on her camera as she instructed us. She had another camera hanging around her neck that she occasionally used too. We spent a couple of minutes 'arriving' for her cameras. Terry and Ellen hung back in the main cabin.

Brite's noteworthy red hair blew gently in the wind atop her pixie-like form. She'd dressed in khaki shorts that revealed her trim legs and a matching khaki shirt that she'd tied beneath her breasts so it revealed her trim abs and the curve of her taut breasts. When Brite went braless, the world thought it a blessing even though she had at least ten years on me. Her hiking boots completed her outfit, and if we'd been in Africa I would have thought we were going on safari.

As we walked to the Jeep, Brite hopped down onto the hood of the vehicle, sat, and slid the short distance to the ground as she'd obviously done many time. I noted that she was light enough to stand on the roof and hood of the car without causing any dents. She walked over to meet us after one last photograph.

"Jim, I am so glad you thought of me for this shoot." Brite hugged me close and tightly for a minute. She whispered, "Oh, I love you. I've really missed you. You're such a nice guy. I wish ... oh, never mind." We kissed a few times, really deeply, totally ignoring the others.

Eventually, Brite pulled away. She turned to Crystal, "And, it is such a pleasure to see you again. We met briefly a couple of years ago but Terry dominated the show that day as I recall. I hope he's ready for a repeat performance behind the scenes. I am a huge fan of your music – both of you – although I'm partial to your song Flirty, Flirty Cowgirl from last year. I still play it over and over." The pair hugged in that way women do, except in this case I detected more full-body contact than normally seen.

Terry and Brite hugged as he joined us, and Ellen got her welcome hug too. After all the greetings, I noticed about two dozen people lining the fence watching us and the large jet we'd come in on. A few had cameras. I hoped there weren't going to be any awkward moments from the interchange Brite and I had. We were obviously celebrities of some sort just by the presence of the private jet that was now being refueled.

The first officer of the Lear brought our bags over and put them in the rear of the Jeep as we squeezed in. He gave us a crisp salute; we drove away, weaving our way between a few planes to get to the exit gate from the ramp.

At her farm and studio, Brite gave everyone a quick tour and showed us to our rooms in her spacious house. By agreement, we reconvened in front of the barn and studio ten minutes later.

Brite explained that she had a slide show she wanted to show us; "I went through my work and scanned the Internet for pictures that might be like the type you're hoping to have for Playboy and your album by the end of the weekend. I picked only one hundred, so take a look." We filed into the darkened barn where Brite had a projector attached to her computer. We stretched out on a couple of sofas in part of her studio, sitting at angles to one another and facing the screen. Brite dimmed the lights, not to darkness but just a soft glow in the studio.

The first picture that she showed revealed a gorgeous model wearing a red bustier. She left it up and prodded us, "Come on, speak up. Like or not like, and why?"

I spoke first. "As a reader of Playboy, this is too tame. No boobs and not even a hint of pussy. I could go to any beach in the world and see ten times more skin. It's also not alluring; the model is just standing there not trying to look sexy at all." The others agreed.

The next photo was of the well-known porn star Jenny Lee. She was reclining on a bench and had a muscular man in front of her. He was visibly on the outstroke from her pussy. Jenny had a look of ecstasy on her face from the penetration and sex.

Crystal spoke first on this one, "Now, I wouldn't mind that in my private collection, and I'd positively enjoy a rod like that twelve incher, but Playboy would reject it as too coarse and obscene." The others agreed with laughter.

Brite laughed; "Good, we bracketed two ends of the spectrum, plus I woke you all up. By the way, Jenny and her friends were also fun to work with." She gave us a lascivious grin.

Brite sequenced through the rest of the pictures she'd selected, making notes as we commented about suitability, poses, lighting, and the percentage of breasts and genitalia exposed. Generally, as we moved through the pictures an increasing amount of skin and sexual parts became revealed.

The last third of her pictures included one or two other people in each photograph. Several were obviously sapphic: beautiful poses of two women obviously in love and horny. The rest contained a man, or a man and woman, all nude, heavily shadowed, and in poses suggestive of an unfolding threesome. The pictures were hot.

We were a hot and bothered group after our hour of screening and commenting on the photos. I wondered for a couple of seconds what would happen next, but Crystal solved that for us. She stood in the dim light and walked over to Brite, planting one hell of a kiss on the small woman's lips. We all watched. Brite responded enthusiastically, moving immediately to unbutton Crystal's blouse and bare her breasts.

Ellen gestured for me to come over to the couch and sit on the opposite side of her from Terry. When I did, her hands immediately went to our crotches and she started to massage our tumescent dicks through our pants. As she did this, she would turn and passionately kiss one of us before shifting her attention to the other.

The three of us on the sofa watched Crystal and Brite remove each other's clothing. As they did they continued their passionate make-out session.

Terry and I helped Ellen out of her blouse and bra, and then her designer jeans and thong. She put her spike heels back on, knowing that the two of us liked the erotic way it made her look, and then worked on pulling off key parts of the clothing Terry and I wore until we were as naked. She paraded in front of us briefly before rejoining us in the middle on the sofa.

I pulled her nearest leg over mine, and Terry did the same on the other side of her. This left her pussy wide open for our tactile enjoyment. Ellen energetically fondled and pumped our joysticks as we kissed and tongued her from breasts to ears to mouth. Our hands roamed all over Ellen's body, often focusing in on her pussy – an errant finger or two often penetrating her vagina. Several times, Terry and I both had our fingers in Ellen simultaneously, stroking her G-spot and clit. Ellen went into orbit. Her eyes got all glassy as she writhed between us, her hips often coming up off the sofa to meet the assault of our hands and fingers. She started panting and begging in a small voice for one of us to fuck her.

Terry pulled Ellen's body onto his, and I watched as he slid his cock into her pussy from the back. We both heard Ellen sigh and moan in delight. Plus, we were putting on a good show for Crystal and Brite.

Crystal and Brite had moved to the other sofa. A vibrator and a two-headed dildo had been added to their sex play. Brite was thrusting the dildo in and out of her own cunt as the other end of the two-headed toy oscillated out and in Crystal's pussy. Crystal wielded the vibrator mostly on Brite's clit. Both women squirmed in delight, and I watched as both came within a minute of each other.

After their climaxes had passed plus a little cool down time, Brite rose and came over to where Terry, Ellen, and I were playing. "I would love to change places with Ellen if you'll let me. I want to be played with by two men, plus I want to see you and Crystal play. I love the idea of sisters getting it on with each other."

We uncoupled, and Ellen gladly went to play with her sister. Brite sat down and spread herself between Terry and me, the way Ellen had only a few moments earlier – naked with a leg over each of ours, her pussy spread wide to the world, and her breasts eager in anticipation. We pelted her with kisses – the wet, sloppy kind with lots of tongue. Brite's large breasts got pawed repeatedly, and we could tell she loved the attention.

Brite panted, "Oh, fuck. I have so needed this ... you ... the four of you. I just want to fuck all weekend." As she talked she gave me one of her longing and loving expressions. I got all mushy inside as I felt her love.

I assured her that we were all willing to satisfy her wish. Terry and I traded a willing Brite back and forth between us. Eventually, Terry christened Brite's ass with the help of some Astroglide she produced. As she lay back against him with his cock penetrating her ass, I moved in front of the pair and sank my cock into her cunt again. Terry and I found a comfortable rhythm where neither of us fell out of Brite, she went into some hedonistic outer space of pure pleasure, and the two of us got closer and closer to our orgasms.

As Terry held Brite's breasts, toying with her hard nipples, I heard him say, "I'm less than a minute from shooting."

I panted "Me too."

Brite said, "Fill me guys. I'm there. Oooooooooh fuck."

Terry blasted into her ass, and I could tell by his gyrations and sounds that he'd cum. I followed, hurling jet after jet of raw man-juice into Brite's body. Brite came with a squeal. She grabbed a hold of me and pulled me into her body, so deep that I could feel Terry's cock pulsate on the other side of her peritoneum. She held Terry's hands to her breasts with one arm and me in the other. We kissed, driving our tongues deep into each other's mouths.

The sensations of our climaxes gradually subsided. I withdrew, and flopped on the sofa next to Terry and Brite. We were spent.

On the other sofa, Crystal and Ellen lay panting together, both apparently having also cum in the last few minutes. The two-headed dildo lay between them, an end in each of their pussies.

Crystal spoke, "You guys – the three of you – were amazing; so erotic and raw. What a sex show. Maybe we should film that for Playboy."


The next morning Brite woke the four of us with aromas of fresh coffee, cinnamon, and bacon. I awoke vaguely aware in my morning stupor of how sexually sated I'd been the night before. Brite had kissed me softly as she slipped from the bed I shared with Crystal and her the night before. I watched her luscious nude body leave the bedroom before I went back to sleep in Crystal's arms.

Crystal awoke just long enough to smile at me and say, "I truly love you. You are so much fun to be with." She nodded off again mumbling, "I love Brite too."

Brite's breakfast spread pleased us all, and she was all business – outlining to each of us the roles we needed to play in the day's photo shoot. She also explained that a friend named Nikki Wallace would arrive shortly to work on makeup and skin tones for Crystal and me. "It'll make the results better if I don't have to Photoshop stuff like errant freckles and tan lines."

After helping Brite clean up the dishes, we headed to the old barn that had been completely outfitted as Brite's studio. Nikki arrived and seconds later she was examining Crystal's skin with a magnifying glass and a color chart. Nikki was a trim early thirties woman that knew exactly what she was doing; she'd turned the practice of cosmetology into an art form. A trim brunette, she wore cutoffs despite the morning chill much as Crystal did. I kept ogling her long legs and the cute little sneakers she wore.

Brite had Crystal and Ellen strip; an easy task given how little clothing they wore. Nikki went to work, first on Crystal. She trimmed Crystal's pubic hair, shaved away some stubble, made the edges of her small runway sharper, and applied some oil that darkened the remaining hair without tinting the skin. Ellen got the same treatment to her heart-shaped pubic hair. Nikki checked with Brite about Ellen's clitoral hood piercing, and Brite allowed as how she wanted it in the pictures. While the endeavor could have been excessively sexual, Nikki made it a fun but business-like project to get them ready.

Nikki did some hair trimming and fluffing, and then went to work on each girl's skin. Crystal went first; getting her areolas slightly darkened. She applied a darker tone of powder under her breasts to 'add definition, ' when quite intentionally the makeup made Crystal's generous breasts look even larger, and we all loved the effect. Ellen got the same treatment.

I also got the makeup treatment since Brite planned for each of us to appear in some of the pictures with Crystal. In my case, she managed to make my rather weak six-pack abs stand out as though I did three thousand sit-ups every day, plus weights. Nikki took many notes in a spiral bound notebook about our skin tones, lotions, and shades of makeup she used. Nikki also turned out to understand hair in a way few barbers or beauty shop operators do. I watched her work on Crystal and Ellen, not out of my own boredom, but because she was so superb at her job and it was an opportunity to watch a true expert at work.

Nikki also had Crystal sit in a chair with her legs pulled back, providing maximum exposure of her pussy. I had never dreamed that there could be makeup for a pussy, but Nikki carefully dusted and painted various skin tone tints to the area. Crystal closed her eyes and really got into the experience because the little brush Nikki used kept touch her clit. Nikki even admonished her at one point to stop excreting sex juices, as though Crystal could control it. Crystal just laughed. The two already had a good rapport. Lastly, the rest of Crystal's body got a careful dusting of powder to soften any reflections from body oils and even out the skin tones. Because Crystal and Ellen suntanned in the nude, there were no tan lines.

As Nikki turned back to Ellen and me, Brite led Crystal to the studio bed we had messed around in the evening before. She coached Crystal into a long series of shots as Terry followed her instructions and moved various lights and reflectors around the bed to get the lighting just right. Crystal moved around the bed and the bedroom set posing in sexy ways to the constant click of Brite's shutter.

Ellen came out from her makeup session and stood naked watching the photo shoot. She definitely looked a little sluttier than her sister, and I think she liked the look. I assessed Crystal and her to see the difference: a bluer shade of eye shadow; more pronounced breasts, areolas and nipples; and a pussy area than was darker and wetter looking than her sister's. Some of Ellen's sexy beauty marks had also been left to show.

Ellen also got on the bed with her sister, not in lesbian poses, but in the kind of situations two sisters might produce who were comfortable with their bodies. Several props were added here and there: a book, a magazine, hairbrush, makeup kit, telephone, photo album; for each Brite took a series of shots from different angles, instructing the women how to pose and interact.

After about an hour, Brite led all of us outside. The morning chill had left, yet the day was cool enough to perk up Ellen and Crystal's tits. She started another series of shots around the farm. In some, she had Crystal wear western boots – that's all. Brite said, "This is a country music star; so some of these pictures have to carry the country theme." Terry again held reflectors and moved lights around for Brite.

With the sisters wearing western boots, Brite posed them with her one horse, and then at various angles along the corral fence. She had them sit side by side on the top rail of the fence as she moved around, commanding more directions to Terry.

Suddenly, without warning she said, "Jim, you get over to where they're sitting. Act nonchalant about their nudity. Be looking off at that corner of the house with the girls." I walked up and leaned on the rail between a very naked Crystal and a very naked Ellen. At that point, I wore jeans, boots, and my western hat – no shirt.

"Nikki," Brite yelled. "The girls need western hats ... and Jim's shoulders need to be dusted. His face is fine."

Nikki reappeared from inside the barn seconds later with two tattered western hats for Crystal and Ellen. She also dusted my exposed skin with a powder puff of the right shade of make up for my skin tones. Brite's shutter clicked away madly. When she stood in front of the three of us she said, "Flash those pussies my way. Look sexy and think of last night." The shutter rapidly fired as the girls grinned and flashed their pussy lips at Brite. Everyone laughed, but I knew Brite would do something really sexy with those shots.

Nikki reappeared with her kit, and proceeded to dust my chest and further darken my unshaven face. As she worked, Nikki said, "This'll make you look even more hunky than you are, Darling. You really are a woman's wet dream you know." Nikki leaned in a planted a very sensuous kiss on my lips, and I kissed back. I loved competent women. After half-a-minute when she pulled away, she fanned her face excitedly with one hand. "Wow. Whew. You sure know how to make a girl heat up super fast. I'm already starting to drip and we haven't even gotten to the good parts yet."

I moved back to the corral railing and Brite did a series of outdoor shots with just Crystal and me. I smiled at the unusual behavior of Terry and a very nude Ellen, both moving the lights and reflectors for Brite – one fully clothed, and the other completely naked except for her boots and looking sexy as all fuck. I felt myself harden.

"Spice it up, you two. Kiss. Make-out."

Her commands were easy to follow. Crystal and I started to kiss and erotically fondle one another. I moved a hand up to a breast. Crystal stroked my chest, even rubbing my masculine nipples. We made gaga eyes at each other and meant it. I picked up a naked Crystal, still in her boots, and made to carry her to the house as she had her arms around my neck and we made out. More photos taken. Crystal wrapped both legs around me as I held her up so we could kiss while groin to groin, except I was dressed. More photos.

Occasionally, Brite would have Nikki race in and tweak the makeup on one or both of us. She had Ellen join us in a new round of sexy 'threesome' shots – the two sisters and boyfriend.

A little after one o'clock, a pickup truck started up the long driveway to the house. Brite announced, "Ah, lunch is arriving. Everyone OK in what they're wearing?"

Ellen and Crystal just shrugged at each other as they stood by stark naked except for western hats and boots.

The truck stopped, and a young man about twenty got out carrying two large shopping bags of food in Styrofoam boxes. I watched with fascination to see what would happen when he realized some of the people standing around were nude.

"Hi, Mizz Reber. Here's all the sandwiches and such you ord..." His voice stopped mid word. He froze in position. His eyes bugged out of his head. Crystal and Ellen were talking and gesturing to the horse that had moved near where they stood.

Brite knew the effect the nude women were having on the young man. "Jason, thank you for bringing these all the way out here. I believe they're all paid for, and I told Hank to put a big tip on there for you." She paused, but clearly nothing she said had penetrated the sexual dream zone Jason had apparently entered.

"A HEM," Brite said loudly. JASON, thank you. You can go now."

Jason set the bags on the ground and started to back up towards his pickup truck, yet he never took his eyes off the nude women. "Oh ... yea ... thank you ... for the order ... for letting me ... watch ... be here for a minute."

Before he got to the truck, Crystal decided she'd tease the delivery boy a little. She walked over in his direction, her naked breasts swaying in the sunlight. Soon, she stood right in front of him. Jason had frozen in his retreat to his truck as she neared him. "Jason, is it? I just wanted to add my personal thank you for coming sooooo far out here with our lunches. We were really hungry ... for ... lunch, and you were sooooo good to help us out." She put out her hand on his chest and kissed his cheek. Jason audibly groaned.

Terry stood next to me. He whispered, "If he hasn't already cum in his pants, after that he'll be jerking off the moment he's out of sight. Maybe both." We both laughed.

Jason eventually got in his truck and drove away. When he was out of earshot, we all broke up laughing.

Brite said with a big smile, "You just made his year, plus given him a story that he'll remember the rest of his life. He saw Crystal Lee naked – up close, she talked to him in a sexy way, and she kissed his cheek; but no one will believe him if he says anything, and he knows it. Pure torture." She laughed, "And now whenever I order something down at Hank's, I know he'll be racing to be the delivery person to get it out here. He's cute; I might even give him a repeat performance some day myself." She mused, "I wonder if he's a virgin?"


In the afternoon, we changed scenes about ten times. I think throughout the day Brite took ten or twenty thousand pictures. Crystal wore various skimpy cowgirl costumes, for instance, her western boots and only an unbuttoned leather vest. The shots ranged from arty and unrevealing to down right pornographic. Crystal loved the latter, and even hammed it up for the camera by using her fingers in imaginative ways on and in her pussy. I had a perpetual hard-on all afternoon.

Brite would whisk Ellen into some of the pictures, posing the two back to back, or in some sort of close encounter. In one series, she had the two of them frolicking in her hayloft, although she never really used it for that purpose; and in another they both rode bareback together and naked on Brite's palomino – several series of shots reminiscent of some sketches I'd seen in my youth about Lady Godiva, and now her sister.

Inside, Brite involved me again in some of the photos, this time using deep shadows to highlight the muscles and contours of each of our bodies, often with back lighting. Nikki kept appearing beside one of us to add some shading or soften our skin tones in some way. My abs had never looked so good. Eventually, I was naked too; a difficult position to be in because I'd developed a perpetual hard-on that just wouldn't go away.

Brite continued to use props around us – western hats, a wagon wheel, an old rifle, various drapes, and even a saddle I held over my erect penis as a naked Crystal entwined around my upper body. Ellen joined us for a few shots too, some that we knew we'd never use except for our own memories and private enjoyment. Terry made fun of my erections although he admittedly was in the same condition.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.