Crystal Clear
Chapter 1: Jim's Life Restarts After His Road Trip

Copyright© 2014 by Wolf

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1: Jim's Life Restarts After His Road Trip - Jim Mellon, country singer, continues his romance with singer Crystal Lee, her sister Ellen, and then new women that enter his life in many ways. This story is unique but does build on the Road Trip series also on this site. Jim finds more ways to be a lover, a hero, a patriot, a savior, a dedicated partner, and an inspiration to those around him. Join Jim as he continues his sexy journey through life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Caution   Prostitution   Nudism  

My meditation was broken by the almost inaudible sound of a footstep nearby. I sensed an animal; but instead of jerking my head around to look I remained absolutely still and slowly opened my eyes.

From my right side, a fawn moved into the clearing with me – light brown with white markings, large dark eyes full of curiosity. The pretty animal knew I didn't belong, yet obviously didn't fear me. It approached and sniffed at my ear and cheek. Not too far away, I heard the heavier footfalls of the mother.

I slowly turned my head to stare face to face with the fawn. She looked back with beautiful loving brown eyes. Over her head, I could see the mother slowly and cautiously come into the clearing. She watched me closely.

I sat cross-legged in the mossy clearing wearing nylon running shorts, a singlet, and running shoes. I exuded my male aroma owed to the seven-mile run I had ended moments before stopping here, near the house, for a brief time of meditation.

The doe shook her head slightly, and the fawn backed away from me at the nearly silent command. Just for kicks I nodded slowly at the doe, as though to say thank you for visiting and allowing me to greet your offspring. She too nodded, turned, and pranced away with the fawn in close file. She didn't bolt or run; she pranced.

The moment was touching, and I gazed back at the shaft of light through the conifers I'd been using to focus my meditation and thought with thanks for the closeness I had felt with the animals and all of nature. A minute later, I acknowledged that the pair had irreparably disturbed my concentration, so I rose and started to walk the last half-mile to the large house that Crystal owned outside Nashville.

My meditation had been to express my gratitude because I had so much to be thankful for.

Crystal was Crystal Lee, America's country music sweetheart, whose top hit Flirty, Flirty Cowgirl still ranked in the top country songs of all time after months in the top ten songs on the charts. Everyone loved Crystal, and so did I.

My chance meeting with Crystal in Tennessee during my road trip led to a new career for me. Not only did she see me as the lover she'd been looking for, she also discovered I had a unique talent for country music. The day we met, she took me to a recording session, and I helped her hone a song called Texas Dawn. I ended up singing the song with her on what later became a top hit that I still hear frequently on the radio a year later. We did an album together with the same name that made the top of the charts for months, a few dozen other songs – some of which made it onto the popularity charts, and she coached me to do some solo songs that also made the hit parade along with my own album. I became a bona fide country music singer – even a top star in a matter of weeks. Jim Mellon became a name known in every household in the western world.

Crystal and I connected on many levels right from the start – mind, body, and spirit. We were both highly sexed, but opened our relationship to others. Crystal introduced her sister Ellen to me early in our relationship – and I mean that in a sexual way – when we had a memorable threesome together shortly after I met Crystal. The two were beautiful, smart women with upbeat personalities and loads of talent. Crystal found her primary skill in singing and entertainment; Ellen excelled at arrangements and all the behind the scene preparations for her sister and then for the two of us. She also had an artistic streak that would later influence our lives together.

The open relationship I formed with Crystal and Ellen made my road trip across country guilt free as I enjoyed loving relations and new friendships in almost every state. The requirement was that I share the details – the nitty-gritty, sexual, wet, orgasmic details – with them.

I discovered on my trip that I fell in love quite easily. Maybe it was because I put myself out there, not as a tough guy who thumped his chest with macho intent, but as a sensitive and vulnerable guy who wanted to be helpful and liked. I'd been the first kind of man when I was in the Green Berets, but my life with Karen had transformed me into a much nicer guy. Even I liked myself more.

As I got sucked into the country music industry, I quickly adopted Terry Ross, Crystal's agent, as my own. Terry was in his early thirties, and a ball of fire about making high payoff events happen for the two of us. We stood amazed at some of deals he made that put the two of us and our music out in front of the world – and made us all a lot of money, although neither of us had that as a goal. Terry was brilliant, but also humble and grateful that we appreciated his efforts. Since the end of my road trip, Terry had Crystal and me doing a concert almost every weekend, often two a weekend. It felt good to make so many people happy with our singing; that was our goal.

Terry and Ellen dated and worked closely together on our behalf; however, we shared partners often as we moved about the country or did concerts. Our foursomes became frequent and filled with pleasure, compassion, and caring for each other. There were even times on my cross-country journey when Ellen and I got to spend significant quality and intimate alone time together.

Besides Crystal and Ellen, I also felt grateful for the loving relationship I formed with my late wife's sister Lauren. A look-alike for my late wife Karen, Lauren had helped launch me on my road trip, assuring me from the start that I would have a sex-filled trip, that I would find romance at every turn, and that she wanted every detail of every relationship I formed. I doubted her prediction, but by the end of the trip I acknowledged she had seen a future beyond my dreams.

I also formed a deep spiritual and sexual relationship with my sister Anna. Against social norms, we'd found that we cared deeply for each other as both siblings and lovers. We had felt the undercurrent of our deeper relationship since our teens, and finally acted on it at the end of my road trip. Anna had dominated much of my thinking during my road trip as I wondered what reception I would find at her home. I started sharing the details of my love life with her during my trip too. However, Anna had already forged sapphic relations with Lauren and Karen that had been a secret to me until I finally reached her home in California.

As I walked to the large Tennessee house thinking of people I was grateful for, I also thanked the universe for Kim Hume, another serious love interest. Kim was another beautiful woman who also ran a large solar technology company with the help of her husband Ron. Ron had encouraged our loving relationship, in part because he knew it brought his wife great pleasure and joy. I hadn't understood at the time, but through Kim and Ron I learned new dimensions in relationships and new ways to look at a marriage or partnership with someone.

Of course, I thanked Source Energy for my new son, James Mellon Ellis. At the request of my lifelong friend George Ellis and his wife Summer, I had impregnated her and my namesake was the result. George had been infertile due to war injury that also took part of one leg. I had tried to discourage them from using my name for the baby, but Summer loved me and wanted my moniker on our child. George and Summer would raise the baby as their own; I would be a loving 'uncle' and godfather. I loved both of them and went out of my way to visit with them.

There were other women I'd met that also had helped me rebuild my life in some way. June, Kim's married sister, had exposed me to an open polyamorous relationship, something I knew little about at the time but now appreciated in a new way as I forged my own open relationships.

One relationship I'd formed early in my road trip was with Betty Sue Meyers. At a motorcycle rally in Alabama, I stopped four men from raping her. At the end of a two-minute scuffle with them after I interrupted their assault, one man lay dead, two men were badly incapacitated, and one was just regaining consciousness after I'd knocked him out. The three that lived went to prison for charges ranging from homicide to attempted rape. I got shot in the fight and ended up in the emergency room for many hours, and then Betty Sue took me to her home to nurse me back to health. She and I became lovers in that stay. She was one of the people you meet in your life that you know you could spend the rest of your life with, and at the time I had been tempted. In April, I invited Betty Sue to meet our entourage at a concert we were giving in New Orleans. She did. She also slid back into my bed so easily and comfortably, and she didn't even blink when Crystal slid into the other side of the bed after the two of us had made love. We had a fun weekend together, and we were both glad that we'd decided to keep in touch.

While in New Orleans, Lacie and Lindy Landers came down just for the concert; we kissed and hugged a lot but that was it. They were the two sexy lawyers that quickly sprung me after a night in the Alexandria, Louisiana, jail after a case of mistaken identity. Later, I helped catch the man the police had thought I was – a man committing armed robberies who resembled me and rode a motorcycle that looked almost identical to mine. Pat Peyton and her fiancé Dennis Radcliffe also came down to the same concert giving me a chance to say hello to her again after working in her diner as a counterman while on my road trip.

All of my friends got special seats in the VIP section for the concert that day, and we feted them all later at an after-concert party back at the Four Seasons where I got to talk to them further, introduce them to Crystal and Ellen as well as the band and others in our entourage.

I paused at the bottom of the steps up to the home's pool and patio, and chuckled over a memory of one situation several of us got ourselves into. As new celebrities, Crystal and I were targets for the press – the paparazzi. One overzealous freelance photographer named Bart Kenesis caught Terry, Ellen, Crystal, and me swapping partners in a foursome in the great outdoors on a lake near Branson, Missouri. The pictures were scandalous and career destroying. I used some skills I'd learned in the Special Forces in the middle of that night to take the memory card with the pictures from the photographer's camera while he slept in a drunken haze. He figured out what had happened, and for spite he stalked Crystal and me all over the country until some old Army friends helped me put a stop to his menacing harassment through sheer intimidation – not a tactic I favored, but it had worked.

I strode across the large patio and around the edge of the pool to the rear terrace of the rambling house and then into the living room. Crystal and Ellen were talking, both in short t-shirts that revealed a lot of leg and on Ellen, the curve of her sexy buttocks. Neither wore anything beneath the t-shirt – I knew.

I leaned in and kissed each of the women good morning, receiving a 'pee-you' from each, the holding of their noses, and immediate urging for me to shower by pushing me away and pointing in the direction of our bedroom bath. As I moved away toward the bathroom we shared, I told them about the doe and fawn on the back property. Both seemed amazed and pleased. Deer were not uncommon in these parts, however.

I stripped off my shoes and running clothes and went into the large shower bay off the master bath. Water jets could be turned on at three different levels from two sides, as well as overhead. I adjusted the temperature and stepped into the spray. The endorphins of the run still surged through my system sustaining my runner's high. I think I felt just as high from my brief meditation and the pleasant recollections about the people I loved. Yet, when the warm water surged over my body I instantly felt another high of pleasure at the sensation.

A couple of drops of shampoo in one hand led to a full head of suds; my eyes squeezed shut to keep the suds out. Before I opened my eyes, I sensed the presence of two others sliding into the shower stall. Crystal and Ellen caressed my body and pushed their wet nude bodies against me as I rotated my head under the nozzle washing away the shampoo.

Ellen said playfully, "We thought we'd join you. You're always so much fun in the shower because you have body parts to wash that we don't, and we get to play with them in here." Her hand carefully grasped my swinging cock in a solid lock; she rubbed the head against her wet hip.

Crystal's breasts teased my back; I could feel her erect nipples moving around in small intentional circles as her hands encircled my torso and started to stroke my chest – a sensation combined with what Ellen was doing that gave me a hard-on the consistency of rebar steel.

Ellen pulled my head down for a long and passionate kiss. As I hardened, my mind raced through the events the three of us had shared the night before. She said, "Oh my, someone is having nice and nasty thoughts." After a pause she added with a touch of humor, "Have I ever felt you this hard before ... oh, wait! It was just last night when you were pounding my little pussy with this big stick, and leaving all sorts of white sticky fluids in and all over my body." She gave me a look of playful recognition at her conclusion and then laughed at her own humor.

Crystal slid under my arm to join her sister in front of me; the jet sprays from the shower at her back. "Oh, wow! You've got a blue veiner. Did my sis do that to you in just those few seconds?"

I responded with a bit of pant, "Sort of, plus your stimulation, and I thought about the three of us last night." As I talked, Crystal had started to kiss my chest and lick my nipples. I fondled one of her breasts with one hand, gently pinching her nipple as I knew she liked. With my other hand I dipped slightly so I could insert a finger into Ellen – she groaned in pleasure into my left side as she kissed me.

Crystal and Ellen took turns washing me with soap, I rubbed my soapy hands all over their wonderful bodies too, and we did a quick rinse. The water went off, but both girls bent over and held onto a small tiled seat in the shower stall. They waved their butts back and forth to be sure I understood their intention.

Without even using my hands for guidance, I slid my steel shaft into Crystal's cunt – slowly, but with certainty until every inch had been engulfed by her satin sheath. She moaned. I slowly pulled my cock out, covered in her juices and probably even the juices we all shared last night. I moved to my right and then held Ellen's hips and sank myself into her quim. Again, I moved slowly allowing my entire length to penetrate before stopping and allowing her to savor the fullness of our love.

"Oh, Jim. That feels so ... so good ... so fucking good. I love this. I love you." Ellen moaned, and I thought she might have had a small peak of pleasure in just that single penetration.

I extracted rapidly this time, jerking my rod from deep within Ellen into the air in a split second. Ellen whimpered, "Oh fuck, I'm cuming. Please put it back in just for a minute." I slid slowly back into her, and as I did I could feel her feminine essence spasm around my shaft as her orgasm struck like a lightning bolt. I felt her entire body quiver back against me, and worked to hold her body up as her legs weakened.

Crystal reached down to where Ellen and I were joined and diddled her sister's clitoris with two fingers vibrating at some erotically high frequency. Ellen threw her head back, "Oh, fuuuuccccccck." I leaned in and kissed Ellen's shoulder and stroked her wet back. After Ellen's pleasure had passed by her, I disengaged from Ellen; Crystal turned her backside to me, bending over again. Wet with Ellen's juices, I slipped my cock back into Crystal's warm pussy, this time with oscillations of my hips that started with small imperceptible movements and grew to rapid deep penetration, and then extraction again.

Our bodies slapped together, the sound filling the shower room. Ellen had turned to sit on the tile seat and watch us. Crystal moved to kiss her sister – passionately. "I love you, Ellen. I ... I love this ... what we do ... what we've become ... how we all blend and fit together." Ellen kissed back and fondled her sister's swaying breasts and helped support her as I pushed Crystal into Ellen by jamming my hardness into her. The two women were sisters, yet before I met them their relationship had extended beyond that simple label to a mutual incestuous love affair that continued.

Ellen reached down to where my cock penetrated her sister, and repeated the gesture Crystal had done to her minutes before – a rapid, staccato movement of fingers atop her clitoris and right next to my slick dick. Crystal came, and I marveled at the similarity of sensations I felt as she came. This time I allowed myself to jet my seed into her body, my spurts filling her cavity to the point of overflow.

When our orgasms had passed, I fell in a temporarily tired lump onto the shower stall seat with one of my lovers on either side of me. I kissed them both in turn, whispering my words of love to both of them. We savored our afterglows as we made out, and then turned the water back on to wash away the obvious results of our lovemaking.

This was my new life, a life beyond the most dreamed-of bliss and joy most people can envision. I loved and was loved by so many women, and in so many ways – mind, body, and spirit. My old life had been left far behind, almost in another universe and in other dimensions.


Crystal walked into the living room with her iPhone held tightly against her ear, obviously in conversation with someone. Ellen lay beside me on the large chaise totally immersed in a graduate-level music theory course on her iPad. She liked the physical contact with me, and I didn't mind one bit either, especially since all she had on was one of our thin concert t-shirts. I could occasionally hear the overtones of music through the earbuds Ellen wore. Ellen was a superb student, and had resolved to learn every nuance of the music and entertainment industry. Both Crystal and I encouraged her, hoping that someday she'd move more into the spotlight with us in some way.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.