A Bride for Seven Brothers - Cover

A Bride for Seven Brothers

Copyright© 2014 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 9

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The McGregor brothers were looking for gold and they found it. Now they are searching for a different kind of treasure. The treasure found between a pretty girl's legs. They start with one mail-order bride from back east and hope to soon have a bride for each one. Until then, Scarlett will have to take up the slack.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Conchita carried the marks of an overenthusiastic trooper proudly on her rump. He had used his little riding whip on her round white flanks. Sheila had watched the expression of sheer excitement on her face as she took the punishment with grateful shudders. It almost made her jealous of the sexy woman with her juicy slit and a mouth that had the skills of a born cocksucker.

Fortunately, a pair of troopers had distracted her with their dual entry front and back and she lost all interest in what the other brides were doing entirely.

It was shortly after the final wedding ceremony that they all gathered in the large kitchen to hear Angus set up the rules and regulations for the family close relations. He told them that the seven proper brides each with a McGregor brother would be available to one of the other brothers upon request providing the spouse was agreeable. The only catch was that the visiting brother had to allow the cuckolded brother full access to his own wife's pussy without any argument. None of the brides had any objections to this arrangement. As far as the brothers were concerned, they were satisfied with the rule with the exception of Stewart who stipulated that the cuckolded brother had to first "pray" with the substitute wife before engaging in any type of penetration hanky panky.

Scarlett snickered at Stewart's suggestion but did her best to hide her reaction because he was known to quick anger and had a heavy hand when it came to taking his wife over his knee. She was the only one with a frown on her pretty face when her own husband Jamie seconded Stewart's idea because she knew the horny Stewart would be soon knocking her door for her tight pussy with her husband's obsession with pounding his brother Stewart's wife Aggie's plump bottom. Granted the eighteen year old Aggie was a religious minded woman but she sure did stick that thing up high whenever Jamie was of a mind to have some fun. The thought of "praying" with brother Stewart was a source of amusement for Scarlett but she would never let on that was what she was thinking and made certain her hands were folded and her eyes were properly cast down when he fondled her posterior and her perky twin sisters up front. She knew he didn't like for a female to talk at such serious times so she kept her lips closed until he indicated it was time to open them up for some warm-up exercises.

When Eve and Ruth asked,

"How do we fit in, Mister Angus?"

Angus laughed and the other brothers all smiled knowing in advance his certain response.

"You two fillies will be our back-up mounts, Miss Eve. It will take a lot of pressure off the brides to know you two are always there to take up the slack of one of them is feeling poorly or gets slowed down with being with child. All of us brothers need to have a steady hole available to keep our digging and panning chores running top notch. That sweet pussy makes us all anxious to get out and find more gold so all you womenfolk can have what you need to keep you happy. You two just have to remember to spread those pretty knees when you are needed for McGregor family business. If either of you get in a family way, the young one will be a regular McGregor and entitled to a full share of gold just like any offspring of one of the natural brides."

That seemed to mollify Ruth but Sheila could tell Eve was none too happy about it because it almost made it seem like she and her sister were "second-class citizens" right inside their own family. She could tell from the gleam in Eve's pretty eyes that she might not be staying too long if that was the way of things.

The following year when five of the brides and Ruth as well were all sporting swollen bellies, it was decided that they would build a total of six additional separate cabins for six of the brothers. Of course, Angus and Sheila would stay on in the big house with both Eve and Ruth. It was a way for them to spread out and tend to the young ones without having a single house filled with the sounds of shouting children morning, noon, and night.

The construction of the cabins went real fine. They had supplemented the logs from the foothills with the planks brought in by wagon from San Francisco. When Sheila asked where such fine selections of wood planks had come from, the waggoneer replied,

"These are all from those abandoned ships from New England just sitting and rotting out in the San Francisco Bay, Missus. Seemed a shame to just let them go like that and no sailors to sail them back home. Those boys are all up here digging for the yellow stuff just like everyone else."

It took only about six months to get all the cabins built and then there was the fun of filling it with furniture. A couple of the bride insisted that their bridal beds from the big house be taken apart and reassembled in the smaller cabins but none of the brothers objected eager to make their female partners comfortable in the horizontal position on a big wide bed large enough for some spirited indoor playtime.

Sheila didn't get pregnant but she had almost the same experience in helping the disinterested Ruth in tending hers. The little girl Molly started to even call Sheila "Mommy" but Ruth was much more interested in finding brothers to fill the void of many years of disinterest from beauty minded male companions. She liked the fact that all the brothers were focused on what was going on below the waistline first and foremost and she was on equal standing with all the others when it came to matters of tightness and availability. As to be expected, it wasn't long before she was heavy with child again. Sheila suspected it was from too much midnight praying with Stewart that led to her fertile production.

Angus was upset that his wife was not in the family way when most of the others were already working on their second one. Sheila knew it wasn't Angus's fault because she had invited all the other brothers to give it to her hard and deep on many occasions with the same negative result. It could only be because she was one of those females who found it difficult to conceive and she had to face the fact that she might never have a child of her own. She didn't share her thoughts with Angus but the fact was weighing on her shoulders more often than she could stand.

The parson who had married all of the brides to the McGregor brothers came to baptize some of the offspring and he and Sheila got to talking over some of the clan's best Whiskey late at night when all the others were asleep in their beds. For lack of someone to confide in, she divulged her secret concern about conceiving a child and the parson who was called "Brother John" consoled her as best he could.

Since they were still outside in the quiet night air on the wide veranda, Brother John and Sheila molded their bodies together to gain warmth from their body heat. Before very long, the parson's third leg started to creep up the inside of Sheila's leg until it touched her in that spot that she knew was the trigger to her internal arousal.

Brother John was not a handsome man. In fact, you could say he was an ugly man. However when it came to size, he was in a class all his own. When Sheila saw the monster start to unfurl out of the man's conservative trousers, she let out a gasp of disbelief. She knew he had done it with the slutty Conchita but the little witch never told anyone about his gift hidden between his legs.

There was a bit of fumbling and an awkward moment when his bullet head refused to open her pussy slit which was frightened beyond belief. Then, he leaned down and kissed her full on the lips and she relaxed and accepted him inside so deep that she almost swooned with the extent of her total penetration. They slammed together completely out of rhythm and like a pair of fighters in the ring instead of lovers intertwined in sexual combat of a friendly nature.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.