A Bride for Seven Brothers - Cover

A Bride for Seven Brothers

Copyright© 2014 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The McGregor brothers were looking for gold and they found it. Now they are searching for a different kind of treasure. The treasure found between a pretty girl's legs. They start with one mail-order bride from back east and hope to soon have a bride for each one. Until then, Scarlett will have to take up the slack.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Sheila was beginning to think it would be better that Shawn's bride be arranged quickly because she was starting to get attached to his big cock and his ability to make her orgasm with its touch whenever he wanted. It was not good for her spousal duties to her husband Angus and might cause difficulties within the McGregor family. He was far too handsome for his own good and she could easily understand why all of the McGregor brides were happy to be bedded by him when their husbands were busy elsewhere.

The final arrangements for purchasing the transport of the selected female would be concluded at the same time she was going into town to scout out the new laundry facility to see if there were any qualified females for the last unwed brother, Graham. She had been on her knees a lot lately for the sex obsessed Graham and it was probably best that he also find a spouse to fill his bed as well.

When these last two brothers were matched with suitable spouses there would be plenty of time for all of them to get acquainted and begin to discover the joys that seven lusty gold mining brothers could conceivably engage in with seven nubile females eager for cock. Sheila had already made a deal with Scarlett to share Angus and Jamie in the same bed because the contract between her experienced husband's mature cock and the eighteen year old Jamie's equipment left her shaking with a satisfied cunt each and every time. She also like to watch Scarlett perform with her husband and Scarlett's own husband Jamie in a double exercise in penetration that shook the bed and gained knowing glances from everyone in the remainder of the big house. Sometimes she would clean Scarlett with her motherly tongue after such an episode and the men liked to watch her do it.

The journey into town was for the purpose of paying the telegraph office for the communication back east and to turn over the poke of gold dust to the clerk for the payment for transportation. It had been successful in previous transactions and she was certain it would be just as successful in this arrangement. The cost of the mail-order brides had risen to almost double what they were when she had been contracted but that was symbolic of the flourishing economic times the entire country was experiencing.

Graham was riding shotgun looking as mean as possible to ward off any gents considering a stick-up to get their valuables and maybe even a quick poke of a pretty female. None of the criminal elements in the vicinity of the gold fields were gentlemanly when it came to handling female robbery victims and they often did it to them right out in front of all the witnesses like it was the most natural thing in the world to totally mortify a decent woman with the insertion of their nasty cocks.

In addition to Graham, her husband Angus was riding in the back prominently displaying his Navy Colts like they were a part of his anatomy. She told him it wasn't necessary but he insisted which was quite unusual for him considering how busy he was panning out the gold dust. It was starting to sink into her brain that he was a little jealous of both Graham and Shawn because he was well aware of her weakness in allowing their cocks to make her do any depraved act they asked of her. It was not so much that he was opposed to it but that he felt he needed to do more to satisfy her uncommon itch for kinky activities.

She had the poke of prime gold dust hidden between her legs swinging with the movement of her hips and making her conscious of something foreign up close to her pussy. She had noticed the telegraph clerk always giving the new pokes a concentrated sniff before he weighted them on the tiny scale but he never made any comment about her scent because usually one of the McGregor brothers was standing at her side with a loaded shotgun.

Once the business at the telegraph office was finished, they all headed to the laundry tent. On the way, they passed the saloon and Angus as to be expected took his leave to have a quick shot of the whiskey provided by the McGregor clan for customers with a desire to imbibe something tastier than the usual rotgut that was better suited to the Indian tribes that had no sense of the taste of fine booze.

Sheila and Graham continued on alone and when they got close to the laundry tent they could see the steam rising from the big vats of clothes being washed with the wood fire heated caldrons constantly stirred by a bevy of females. They were both old and young and the look drudgery was stamped indelibly on their faces. She was reminded of a drawing in a book she had taken out of a library back east of a circle of witches around a heated kettle conjuring up some evil spell to afflict an enemy.

A couple of the younger females were staring at Graham and giggling behind their hands. While most of the laundry women were either old or Oriental, these two girls were obviously down on their luck young females who were more inclined to seek honest employment rather than sell their bodies down on the second floor of the rowdy saloon.

Graham didn't overlook their interest and the next time Sheila turned around, he was chatting them both up like they were old friends. The real pretty one with the pigtails was called Clementine and the tiny one was called Eve. It was Clementine that really held Graham's interest and Sheila could easily understand why with her perky boobs and the nicely shaped backside that never stopped moving as she stirred the dirty clothes. It looked so nice to Sheila that she wanted to drag the girl into the back yard and give her flanks a proper spanking for being so coy and cute.

It sure did look to her like Graham was thinking of doing a lot more than just spanking the brash young girl. His erection was drawing attention from all the washer women no matter their age or features. She was ready to yell out loud when she saw Graham's hands all over the girl with pigtails but on second thought figured it might be a good thing because if he could convince her to slip on a ring they would save a lot of gold dust being sent off to the agency folks back east. Sheila sensed that the girl was ripe for a change because the washing of the stinky clothes was not the nicest job in the world.

Graham was doing an awful lot of jawboning and letting his fingers give a message of their very own. The other young girl whose name was Eve was looking mighty forlorn as if she was about to lose the only friend she had in her life. Sheila felt bad for her and approached her before Graham could seal the deal and she asked the girl how much she made at the laundry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.