A Bride for Seven Brothers
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Scarlett Griffin

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The McGregor brothers were looking for gold and they found it. Now they are searching for a different kind of treasure. The treasure found between a pretty girl's legs. They start with one mail-order bride from back east and hope to soon have a bride for each one. Until then, Scarlett will have to take up the slack.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

The wedding ceremony went well. The parson was a bit drunk from over-indulging on the McGregor blend of fine home-brewed whiskey but the second groom had sobered up enough to answer "yes" at the right moment. The parson bedded down in the barn because it was too late to make the long trip back into town. The two newly married couples went upstairs to their bridal beds and the others all sat sipping the whiskey doing their best to pretend they didn't hear the squeaking of the mattress springs coming from not just one bedroom but from two. The five remaining brothers were so inspired that they begged Scarlett and Sheila to bend over the opposite sides of the kitchen table and make their pussies available for some brotherly love. The two women clasped their hands together and tried not to shout when they were being taken into the powerful sensation of repeated McGregor brother insertions. The five sated brothers relaxed after releasing their pent-up spunk and they all settled down to some serious whiskey sampling.

After things quieted down upstairs, the four newlyweds stumbled back down to the kitchen with the look of satisfaction stamped visibly on their faces. Sheila and Scarlett convinced the two new McGregor brides to take their places over the kitchen table so they could be fully initiated into the McGregor clan family and learn all the secrets of the entire seven cocks that never stopped working. Their happy shouts and the laughter from the seven brothers filled the house with happiness and the parson stirred in the barn thinking the newlyweds certainly were celebrated their joining together in the bonds of matrimony with unusual zeal.

Martha was somewhat overwhelmed with the reception from the entire clan of seven brothers. She didn't mind the use of her pretty mouth and was fairly accepting of the vigorous stroking into her willing pussy but when they started to take turns on her tiny little star that had never been touched by male cock or fingers for that matter, she knew it was likely that she had been harboring depraved thoughts of anal sex in the back of her mind and had done her best to push it away as unseemly for a decently brought up young lady.

On the other hand, Conchita was overjoyed at the anal aspects of the McGregor welcoming party. She even pulled her cheeks apart with her strong fingers to allow her brown eye to be approached without any difficulty and only grunted in a shrill voice to let them all know another cock had entered her tight little puckered hole. Conchita was so vocal about her impalement that the others all gathered around to watch Angus's cock disappearing with rapid speed into her gaped crack like a big fat sausage being gobbled up by a hungry lumberjack. They all agreed she was the best anal performer of the brides thus far and the brothers were duly impressed with her gyrations to milk their lusty cocks.

It was Martha that cause a bit of consternation because she was so reluctant to accept Lucas's greedy cock into her back door. Granted she was a bit young for such business but the insertion of Lucas's shaft was a reasonable request considering she had already opened up back there for three of his brothers. After some discussion, it was decided that young Martha would have to go across Sheila's lap for a vigorous round of hard spanking as a correction for her error.

Sheila liked the way the squirming girl ground her soft pussy into her legs and she played with her cheeks and crack a bit before starting the heavy duty spanking. It wasn't long before she had the girl's flanks a bright shade of red and the silly thing was promising "I'll be a good girl" to anyone who was listening to her words and not watching her cheeks vibrate with the sharp blows from Sheila's heavy hands.

The still tearful Martha, Conchita, Scarlett and Sheila all got down on the floor on their knees and elbows in a straight line hip to hip and the brothers rotated from one to the other in a steady line of rear door entries. If one of the brothers lost some degree of stiffness, they would go around to the other side of the kneeling brides and used a convenient mouth to help give enough stiffness to their cock to take up the challenge. It was obvious that Conchita and Scarlett were the best at that game and that Martha and Sheila were a bit reluctant to have their anal openings stretched repetitively by one and all. In order to make up for her limited liking for anal games, Sheila volunteered her mouth for "fluffing up" duties when necessary.

Sheila was a bit miffed that her husband Angus seemed to have an obsession with young Martha's bottom. He was even sniffing it and licking it in a way that he had never done to her. In fact, she felt a little jealous but realized that such matters were generally not intended and just the result of mutual attraction. The girl did have a fresh and sweet scented pussy and Ewan was lucky to have her in his bed each evening from now on.

She felt a little ashamed at how had she had spanked Martha for he reluctance to open her back door to all the brothers but sensed it was her anger over Angus's oral attentions to her bottom that got her all riled up. She certainly didn't mind her husband shoving his dick into all the other bride's pussies and mouths but figured his tongue was reserved for her backside alone.

With Angus all hot and bothered over Martha's pretty ass, she didn't hesitate to follow Stewart up to his bedroom when he asked her nicely to join him. He was one of the sweetest men she had ever met and he often managed to find a part of her that even Angus hadn't reached as yet. As soon as they were inside the locked door, he told her,

"On your knees, sinner!"

He grabbed hold of her long hair and tugged on it like it was a leash.

"Open that pretty mouth, darling Aggie and take my cock inside to cleanse your sinful thoughts."

It was obvious that Stewart was pretending she was his bride to be the lovely Aggie from back east. She didn't mind playing the role of his obedient wife because he was so passionate when he held her head steady for his slow insertion. Angus and most of the other brothers did not take the time to let her emotions build with her mouth filled with cock but Stewart knew just how long to wait before flooding her throat with his seed-laden semen. She generally swallowed everything from Stewart because she knew that is what he liked the best.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.