A Bride for Seven Brothers - Cover

A Bride for Seven Brothers

Copyright© 2014 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The McGregor brothers were looking for gold and they found it. Now they are searching for a different kind of treasure. The treasure found between a pretty girl's legs. They start with one mail-order bride from back east and hope to soon have a bride for each one. Until then, Scarlett will have to take up the slack.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

The morning after the addition of Scarlett, the pretty eighteen year old from the assay office in town, the brothers were in the kitchen questioning Jamie about his wedding night upstairs. The poor youngster was overwhelmed with shyness not wanting to disclose some of the more intimate games that the experienced Scarlett had played with him. His brother Stewart was silently sympathetic because he had already taken the pretty Scarlett shortly after she arrived as she bent over the butter churn in the barn. Despite his religious fixations, the sight of the pretty girl's backside vibrating with the exertion of the churning had agitated his genitals so much that he decided it was a good opportunity to give her spiritual guidance prior to her wedding night. He discovered she was well traveled on that route and required little direction to reach the proper ending. In fact, he had already made plans to instruct the new bride in spiritual matters until the arrival of his possible new mail-order bride Aggie from back east. It would be advantageous to his new bride that he receive plenty of practice before her arrival so she could hit the ground running the very first night. His consultations with Scarlett and Sheila tempered his internal pressures and allowed him to burst into song at the drop of a hat whenever the occasion arose in the waking hours.

Scarlett confided in Sheila about the rear entry from Stewart when she was churning butter. She whispered that she had suggested to Stewart he might try her other opening if she lubricated it with some of the recently churned butter.

Sheila giggled when she heard that because she knew the dour-faced Stewart was more into "cleaving" and "begetting" the old-fashioned way and not interested in saloon-girl antics. When Scarlett related that he asked her to "save it" for another day, Sheila was a bit miffed because he was resolute in only using her hand or her mouth to relieve his manly tension. Of course, this Scarlett was considerably younger but Sheila was certain her own hour-glass posterior was suitable for rear-door pounding when it was on offer.

Angus and Sheila were inspired into some strenuous sexual exercises of their own just listening to Jamie's mattress springs dancing to a sensual tune of dual pleasure. She had a picture in her mind of the pretty Scarlett with her ass up high getting spread wide open by Jamie from behind. It was so strong in her mind that she begged Angus to do it to her just like that and to spank her cheeks on both sides if he wanted to punish her for being a bad girl. He was delighted to do just that the bedroom dripped in the sounds of her meat being pounded and her backside slowly turning red with repeated blows from Angus's heavy hands. She loved every minute of it and she knew that Angus was fully aware of her depraved emotions.

Things on the homestead were peaceful and content with both Scarlett and Sheila doing their very best to keep the boys working hard on the claim and accumulating poke after poke of gold dust and random nuggets just lying on the ground under their feet. Some strangers came by but backed away when they saw all seven brothers bristling with firearms at the ready to defend their territory.

They received a letter to say that Martha the next mail-order bride would be at the crossing on Saturday morning arriving on the stage from the railroad junction. Ewan was a happy man and to celebrate, both Jamie and Angus allowed him to savor the favors of Sheila and Scarlett at the same time in the full view of all the brothers cheering him on to humpback heaven. As a conventional man, he was not too comfortable with the ritual practice but they all convinced him it was necessary to get his juices running properly before the bride's arrival and it was really for her benefit. Since it was explained to him that way, Ewan was all too happy to take turns hopping on Sheila's and Scarlett's flanks with all the brothers in attendance telling him in ribald cadence to do it "faster" and "deeper".

Some of the brothers were urged to take a hand in the festivities by merely rubbing their cocks on the girl's backsides. But it was so exciting to a couple of them that they shot their copious creamy loads on the girl's backs to the derisive shouts of the other brothers.

Sheila was happy with the entire scenario knowing that she was an integral part of the McGregor family and that all the brothers were happy with her inclusion in their celebrations. She curbed her twinge of jealousy directed at Scarlett because there was more than enough cock to go around.

The journey to meet the stagecoach was preceded by a family get together to discuss the possible inclusion of the next bride in their matrimonial plans for the entire family. Sheila brought the letter and the pictures to the kitchen table once again and all the brothers looked at Aggie's photos closely trying to decipher the meaning of the look of her eyes and to determine her attitude from the words in her letter of introduction.

Sheila was taken with the hint of sadness in the girl's eyes.

It struck a chord in her heart and she hoped that the brothers accepted her as a candidate for Stewart. She seemed particularly well-suited to his demeanor because of her own religious bent but one never could be sure about such matters.

They all sat down and read Aggie's letter again.

Dear Future Soulmate,

My name is Agatha Harris, "Aggie" for short, and I am seeking a gentleman of stable means. He must be on sound financial footing. Looks are not all that important to me, but I would prefer a gentleman taller than my 5'6" height. I do not want to go into matters of a sexual nature but I am not well-versed in the ways of males as regards physical joining and would need extensive training by my prospective partner in such matters. I would like to interject that in such matters, I will readily defer to my spouses desires and promise to be obedient in all respects. I recently passed my eighteenth birthday and have decided to seek a spouse rather than join a convent as proposed by my parents because in all honesty I feel the need for physical release only given by the insertion of male parts into my feminine core. I trust you do not find me disgusting in my frankness because I am at heart a good girl and not one to wallow in such thoughts or base deeds. I need a Christian man with a spirit of cleaving for the sake of Christian unity and the furtherance of family ideals. As regards those activities that a Christian married female would normally consider outside the duties of a dedicated spouse, I have no firm sense of repulsion in the slightest and would be agreeable with obedient attitude to my future husband's desires. I hope this letter finds my future intended in good health and enthusiasm of spirit to make the suitable arrangements with the agency for my transportation to his side allowing me to take care of his spiritual and physical needs.

Your obedient servant,

Agatha "Aggie" Harris

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.