A Bride for Seven Brothers - Cover

A Bride for Seven Brothers

Copyright© 2014 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The McGregor brothers were looking for gold and they found it. Now they are searching for a different kind of treasure. The treasure found between a pretty girl's legs. They start with one mail-order bride from back east and hope to soon have a bride for each one. Until then, Scarlett will have to take up the slack.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Angus's new bride Sheila was forgivably late waking up the next morning.

The other side of the bed was empty and she had a moment of panic forgetting where she was and what she was doing there. Then, she remembered the pleasures of the night before. It had been her wedding night with her new husband Angus. The memory of his long thick cock made her shudder and the familiar tingle started deep in her hidden cave between her shapely naked legs.

Quickly, she got up and used the pot under the bed for nature's call. The sound of her tinkles made her smile because she imagined she could feel some of Angus's creamy deposits sliding out at the same time. It was a comfortable feeling.

It was one that she would treasure for a long time.

The sound of laughter came up from the first floor. This was a big house with seven different bedrooms for all of the brothers. The bedrooms were big enough for each brother to have fun with a partner in big wide beds that were built with their own hands in anticipation of each one having a suitable spouse to bounce underneath their lust-ridden bodies.

She and Angus had made love incessantly for hours on end and she was a bit sore down there. Still, it was a nice feeling of soreness. It was just what she wanted to wake up to each morning in just such a way walking slowly to keep the juices inside a little while longer. Sheila was a little afraid when Angus had let his fingers wander back to her private little pucker hole intended for nature's own business but he was just playing with her and she eventually relaxed allowing him to push inside enough to make her gasp with excitement but still be reassured he did not intend to shove his huge thing up there like she had seen other females getting it at the parties her brother insisted that she watch to gain knowledge about how men and women "do it". He was well-intentioned but the sight of his cock disappearing into an older woman's backside was simply too much to endure. The poor woman was married and had two children of her own and Sheila was certain her husband would not approve of her spreading her cheeks in such a fashion. She certainly had no intention of ever letting any man open her backside up like that just to gain his terrible pleasure at her expense. She didn't see anything wrong with allowing her new husband to push a few of his fingers up there because he was a gentleman and would not take advantage without her permission.

The sound of the laughter reminded her that her new husband had six other brothers without the company of wives to give them pleasure at night like she intended to give Angus forever and a day. She had to admit that the anticipation of doing her duty as a sister-in-law and giving the poor boys some relief with her hands and allowing them to fondle her female parts just to give them some measure of female solace in their sex-deprived condition made her pulse beat faster and helped spur her female tingle into a dampened state of readiness.

She put on the robe her grandmother gave her as a parting gift and did her best to hide her female attributes not wanting to advertise her feminine charms in front of seven horny males all eager to sample her goodies.

When she came into the kitchen, they were all laughing and joking and then they saw her and silence fell down like a waterfall on the chaotic scene. She laughed and told Angus,

"Your brothers are certainly not used to seeing a female in their midst early in the morning. You must all tell me your names again because I am absolutely terrible about names but I remember faces and other things real well."

The boys all fell over themselves telling her their names and their likes and dislikes so rapidly and repeatedly that she fell into a spin of confusion and it was all a bit jumble. After she had a nice cup of coffee and one of the biscuits that Graham had baked, she settled down and relaxed letting them get a good look at her bare knees peeking out from under the robe. It was pretty evident that all of the boys had painful looking erections struggling to come out from under their trousers in the worst possible way.

She discussed their situation with Angus and told him in a whisper,

"Husband, I think I should start helping your brothers out this very morning. Which one do you think I should start with? They all look so desperate but I can only handle one at a time because I am not all that well versed in male/female relations. You pick one and I will take care of him up in our bedroom and you can tell the others that I will get around to all of them as quickly as possible. They have to understand that the evenings are reserved to our own bedroom activities as properly married husband and wife."

Angus watched his wife go up the stairs and all the brothers looked at him for his guidance.

"Graham, I do believe my new bride wants you to come upstairs so she can get your recipe for the biscuits in her little notebook. She wants to be the best cook she can be to give us all the treats we sometimes lack because females have a touch us males are unable to duplicate."

Graham was humming a little tune under his breath as he went up the stairs with all the other brothers watching enviously in silence. He hesitated for a moment outside the bedroom door trying to hide the fact his oversized cock was frantically pushing against his trousers' front trying to get free for some spirited play with an available female.

"Come on in, Graham, I won't bite you!"

Sheila was sitting on the side of the bed with the robe partially open. He could see her shocking white breast with the purple-hued nipples slightly extended waiting for the touch of fingers to awaken them further.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.