A Bride for Seven Brothers
Cast of Characters

Copyright© 2014 by Scarlett Griffin

Erotic Sex Story: Cast of Characters - The McGregor brothers were looking for gold and they found it. Now they are searching for a different kind of treasure. The treasure found between a pretty girl's legs. They start with one mail-order bride from back east and hope to soon have a bride for each one. Until then, Scarlett will have to take up the slack.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

THE BROTHERS MCGREGOR

The elder brother ... ANGUS MCGREGOR (38)

Angus is the most responsible of the brothers. He has been married before but his wife was murdered by the King's soldiers just out of sheer spite for the rebel farmers. He has raised most of the younger brothers by his lonesome for several years.

His new bride ... SHEILA O'HARA (23)

Sheila has the reddest hair imaginable. She was engaged to an officer in the Canadian Mounties but he was killed by a bear on his last patrol.

The second oldest brother ... SHAWN MCGREGOR (34)

Shawn is probably the handsomest of the brothers. In fact, his face is so soft and lacking in hair that he has the look of a girl more than a boy and is frequently teased by all his brothers about his lack of muscles.

His fiancée ... GLORIA (18)

Gloria is a happy young girl even if she is still a bit rounder around the hips and middle than most young females. Shawn was drawn to her magnificent buttocks that were far too large for any corset.

The third in line of the McGregor dynasty ... LUCAS MCGREGOR (29)

Lucas is the McGregor the least suited to hard work. He is forever looking for ways to make money by making shady deals and he has a terrible gambling problem that is magnified by the fact he has a transparent "Poker Face".

His fiancée ... CONCHITA (30)

Conchita is a bit older than the other females attaching themselves to the seven brothers but she is determined to be a "good" girl after several years of selling her body to make ends meet. She sees Lucas as the weakest brother and easy to twist around her little finger whenever she wants something.

The middle of the pack ... GRAHAM MCGREGOR (26)

Graham is the brother with the spirit of romance filling his thoughts day and night. He likes to sing and dance and often just bursts out in song when the mood hits him. He often inspires those around him to do the same thing.

His fiancée ... CLEMENTINE (19)

Clementine is the only survivor of a disastrous wagon train stranding in the mountains that resulted in almost the entire party being killed by the freeze or starving to death. She feels guilty about that but knows she wants to start a family as soon as possible. She tries to get Graham's seeds inside her at every opportunity and prays for a baby to seal their pact.

The fifth brother of the McGregor clan ... STEWART MCGREGOR (23)

Stewart was uncertain about finding female companionship because he has always dreamed about being a preacher and spreading the word of God. He thinks females are just mere distractions from a man's purpose on earth.

His fiancée ... AGGIE (18)

Aggie is religious minded female who idolizes Stewart thinking him to be a carrier of the word of God. She wants him to bed her properly but understands he would rather pray. She does her best to combine his religious feelings with some serious "begetting" under the covering blankets.

The next to the youngest McGregor ... EWAN MCGREGOR (21) the most tradition-minded of the McGregor's, Ewan is focused on the art of creating new advances in whiskey production. He is carrying on a long line of whiskey makers from the old country who see the new land as an opportunity to create the perfect blend for memorable pleasure.

His fiancée ... MARTHA (21)

Martha is the same age as her fiancée but she has worlds of experience when it comes to pleasuring men. She finds his interest in creating the finest whiskey seen in these parts to be compatible with her kinky desires for new ways of "doing it".

The "baby" brother of the clan ... JAMIE MCGREGOR (18)

Jamie is just beginning to understand the power that females have with their hidden secrets between their pretty legs. He is attracted to Scarlett because she is willing to follow his orders in the bedroom and that fills him with confidence even if he really doesn't know exactly what he is doing.

His fiancée ... SCARLETT (18)

Scarlett is a young nubile nymphomaniac. She has already taken care of a few of Jamie's brothers behind his back and she intends to get them all before she is finished. She even managed to get done by two of the brothers at the same time whilst standing in the back yard hanging the wash. She is happy to be a member of the family.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.