Dan Adams - Cover

Dan Adams

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man continues to do what he did at work after taking an early retirement and along the way meets some liberated women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Dan made the suggested changes his attorney suggested to the condo conversion letter and mailed out the letters to the renters in his building. He was hoping to get a positive response from the majority of the renters on wanting to purchase their units. The twenty percent down could be an impediment to their committing to buy but he was hoping that it wasn’t and that the renters could see the benefits of becoming condo owners.

He placed a phone call to the air conditioning repair people and authorized them to do the needed repairs per their estimate.

Thursday was a rainout for golf. Dan was a little bored and was looking for something different to do. He went on line looking for ideas and decided to register for a party boat fishing trip the next day. It was a half day of fishing and it would feel good to be on the water.

The fishing trip was enjoyable as the seas weren’t rough. Dan caught nine red snappers. Instead of just frying the fish filets he thought he would make ceviche which was a favorite snack of his.

Coming back from fishing Dan was walking into the first floor of his condo building and he observed a man and a woman exiting the elevator. The flaming red hair of the woman immediately attracted his attention. The man was pulling a suitcase. In passing by the woman he could she had a nice face and a slim figure. Her facial expression gave the appearance that she was all business but he could be wrong on that.

He phoned Sue but she said she hadn’t received any responses to the condo conversion letters. She thought that it was probably too soon to expect responses.

On Monday at golf Dan was in a foursome with Ben Newton, a fellow he had golfed with before. Dan rode in the golf cart with Ben and during the round they had some conversations. Ben mentioned that his son Mark was a genius in electric engineering having been awarded a PhD in that subject.

Ben said, “Mark and Craig his friend, have applied for a patent on some sort of a gizmo that finds the frequency of radio waves of drones that are in the an area. This gizmo sends out signals which in some ways repel the drones. How it does this is beyond me. Once they get the patent they intend to manufacture devices of different signal strength that will do this repelling. The purpose of these devices will be to create zone free drone areas. Mark sees a big market for these machines among protection people, law enforcement, and the general public.”

“I guess in some way it operates like a cellphone blocker which blocks cellphone calls in a given area. While a cell phone blocker is illegal for a citizen to use here in the States because it could block some emergency phone calls that does not stop law enforcement people from using them in different situations. I even heard that some churches and movie theaters were installing these blockers. As far as Mark knows there are no drones that are considered to be emergency drones, at least not yet. Mark says that since there are no laws prohibiting these types of devices they are going ahead to manufacture these blockers. Even if they did pass a law, the authorities would probably be exempt from such a law and would use these gizmos.”

“How far along are they in doing this?”

“They are just getting started and are looking only for a few investors to help fund this operation. I gave them fifty thousand and they gave me the option if I would want the money paid back with interest or would I want stock in the company they are forming. They said my money would amount to a five percent interest in their company. I trust my son so I took the stock.”

During the round Dan thought about what Ben had said his son was doing. With the proliferation of drones and the safety and privacy concerns they created, it seemed to Dan that this would be a good investment. Dan asked Ben if he could invest in Mark’s company the same amount and get the same deal that Ben received.

Ben excused himself to make a phone call to his son and when he came back to Dan he stuck out his hand and said, “I guess we both are going to be stockholders in my son’s company.”

After leaving the golf course Dan headed back to his condo. In entering his building he noticed this same red haired lady he had seen before standing by the elevator waiting for the doors to open. When the elevator doors open they were the only two people to get into the elevator. Seeing her press the third floor button he thought he should introduce himself to her.

“I see that we are neighbors since I also live on the third floor. Let me introduce myself, my name is Dan Adams and I live in unit 308.”

“Nice to meet you, I am Paula Karroll. We have bought unit 304 and are doing some updating to the unit.

Walking out of the elevator the conversation continued.

“They are taking out part of a kitchen wall and putting in new cabinets, granite counter tops and ceramic floors. It is a little messy in my unit. My husband needed to go back to Boston for work so by default I had to stay here till this work was done. We already have people who want to rent the unit for four months starting January first.”

Dan had not put into these Declarations when he converted the building the one year of ownership requirement before a unit could be rented. He had previously kicked himself mentally in the ass for this omission a number of times. He knew it would be difficult now to revise the declarations to put this provision in but if the present owners were grandfathered in there was the possibility the revision would be approved. He would suggest this revision to the Declarations at the next Board meeting.

“Do you plan on living here or are you just going to be investor owners?”

“We will probably live here or in the area but not for a few years. Until my husband retires we won’t be wintering here although I would like to do that now especially after last year’s snow.”

“Well if I can do anything for you please let me know.”

“It’s nice of you to ask and maybe you can. My kitchen is a mess and I have to go out to eat. How would you and your wife like to go out to dinner with me. It would be nice way to spend an evening.”

“I am sorry but I don’t have a wife.”

“Did something happen?”

“Dan laughed a little and said, “Yes something did, I did get married but I also did get divorced.”

“I saw the ring and... ,”

“For some reason I never took it off and now would feel a little naked if I did. The white ring underneath it could have some people construe I was hiding something. That however would not stop me from going out to dinner with you if the invitation is still open.”

“Sure why not, knock on my door at six and let’s do something just a little above casual dining so no fancy dress up. I am going to wear jeans.”

In his condo Dan was thinking about what had just happened. It seemed to him that Paula hustled him for a date but he wasn’t sure if she did. He was a little confused by her and wondered what was in store for him this evening.

Paula opened her door when Dan knocked on it. She was ready to go and she didn’t invite Dan to come in. He could see over her shoulder that there was construction going on in her condo. Walking a little behind her he could also see that she filled out the jeans she was wearing quite well.

Because of what she had said about her preference for dining Dan drove to the ‘Broken Clam’ which was a family style restaurant. There they were shown to a booth and after ordering a drink they checked the menu. They both ordered the fish and chips.

They had some time to talk before their orders arrived. Dan was able to study Paula and learned a few things about her. She along with husband lived in a Boston suburb. Their one daughter had recently been married. Paula liked Florida but her husband wasn’t ready to retire.

Dan was looking at her while she talked and thought she was intelligent but she was also a little older than he first thought when he saw her. Maybe she had some work done to make her look younger but he wasn’t sure and that was a question he couldn’t ask her. He had that thought because her hands looked like those of an older person.

Paula asked Dan about himself and he told her about him recently retiring and in general what he did for work before retiring. He mentioned the no income tax thing as his reason for relocating to Florida. Paula said they were also considering that as a factor in relocating when her husband retired.

When Dan asked her if she worked she said she helped her husband in his business.

“What does your husband do?”

“He is a mortician.”

Dan paused for a few seconds and then asked her, “Does he have cold hands?”

“What?” and after a few seconds she started laughing and was loud enough that it attracted the attention of other diners.

“That was not the response I usually get when I say my husband is a mortician,” and she laughed some more.

Their order was served and they had some pleasant conversation as they consumed it.

When they arrived back at the condo Dan wondered if there was going to be more to this evening. His wondering came to an end as they exited the elevator with Paula thanking him for a nice evening and saying goodnight. She turned from Dan and headed to her condo leaving Dan no alternative but to go to his condo.

In a way Dan was disappointed but he barely knew her so what could he expect? He knew he could always hope and wondered a little on how it would be to have sex with Paula.

Two days later Dan again met Paula at the elevator.

“How are things going with the rehab?”

“Pretty good, they say they will be done in five days so I have made my flight reservation to go back to Boston.”

“Well if I don’t see you before then have a safe trip.”

“Could you go for some pizza tonight?”

“Sure.”

“Let me place the order and I will bring it over to your place around six.”

Things now were looking up thought Dan. Maybe he would get lucky tonight was the thought that passed through his mind.

About half past six there was knock on his door. Opening it he saw Paula stand there holding a pizza in one hand and a six pack of soda in the other hand. Instead of jeans she was wearing shorts that were tight enough and the material thin enough to show a camel toe. The pullover she had on showed some nipple indentations which would indicate she was braless.

They sat in the living room eating the pizza and watching a football game on the television. There was some talk in general namely about current political events occurring in Washington. The time passed by quickly and as soon the game was over.

Paula thanked Dan for a nice evening and stood up to leave. Dan remarked it was early but Paula countered that she needed her beauty sleep. Saying “Bye” she let herself out of his condo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.