Dan Adams
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man continues to do what he did at work after taking an early retirement and along the way meets some liberated women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Cindy moving out to LA was a shock and a big disappointment for Dan. He lost the pleasure of taking out a beautiful woman to dinner who was also a very exciting sex partner. That Cindy had made an effort for Dan to find a replacement for her was a surprise to him. If Monica would go out with Dan and if she enjoyed sex as much as Cindy inferred she did it would erase the problem of Dan trying to find some female companionship on his own.

Cindy had emailed him Monica’s contact information. “Nothing ventured, nothing gained” thought Dan. With some nervousness he picked up the phone and pressed in Monica’s phone number.

Monica answered the phone and Dan introduced himself.

Monica said, “So nice to hear from you, Cindy said you might call. What can I do for you?”

“Oh you can do a lot for me” thought Dan but he said, “I hate going out to restaurants to have dinner by myself, it’s embarrassing so I was hoping you would accompany me and solve that problem. I enjoyed your company when we met.”

“I know what you mean about going into a restaurant alone and I agree with you. Yes I would like to go out to dinner with you as I also enjoyed talking to you. Perhaps you could give me some property investment advice and maybe some additional advice on how we could market to our clients better than we presently do. What do you have in mind for dinner?”

Dan gave the options of a steak house or a sea food restaurant or maybe just pizza and beer with peanut shells on the floor.

Monica laughed at his last suggestion but she said, “Fine dining is nice but I don’t know the last time I went out for pizza and beer. It might have been when Cindy and I were in college. Why don’t we do that as it would be something different?”

Arrangements were made as to when and where he would pick Monica up.

Dan had given up on finding small apartment buildings to purchase in the Kansas City area. He phoned some realty contacts he had in Florida and asked them to send him information either via snail mail or email as to what they thought he would be interested in since they had prior experience on property purchases Dan had made for himself.

With his notebook computer on his lap he wondered where to surf to on the net. He thought about some exciting past times with Lynn and Cindy which gave him the incentive to email them asking how they were doing. He looked forward to receiving their responses.

Dan’s effort to find Monica’s high-rise condo which was located just off the main business district was made easy because of his GPS. Monica opened the door of her condo and invited Dan in. She was wearing tight fitting designer jeans along with a crème colored satin blouse. Her butt was an eye magnet as she walked in front of him.

He gave her a ‘Wow” and told her she looked good and that she was going to turn a lot of heads. She thanked him for the compliment and he thought she put a little more of a wiggle in her walk when he said this. He had long learned that complimenting a woman on her looks paid big dividends.

Dan was correct on Monica attracting attention by the many looks she received at the pizza restaurant from the patrons that where there. He knew that she knew she had a killer body and she dressed to show it. More power to her he thought.

It was a fun time with some light conversation as they got to know each other better. Dan was hoping that what Cindy had said about Monica being what he would classify as a liberated woman was true.

When they arrived back at Monica’s condo she invited Dan to come up for a drink. While she did make drinks they weren’t consumed as in some manner before they knew it they were engaged in some serious kissing. It wasn’t much longer when they gravitated to the bedroom and started to engage in sex.

The normal pattern of Dan having sex was followed with a few exceptions. After a long period of Dan giving Monica head he moved up and spent a considerable amount of time nibbling on her nipples which he found were quite sensitive by what she said and how she reacted to him doing the nibbling. He thought she may have had a minor orgasm as he did this. When they had intercourse she was somewhat vocal and used some colorful language that surprised Dan as she was describing what he was doing to her. She also used this language to describe Dan having a large cock and praised him in the use he was putting it to. Nibbling on her ear lobe and then probing her ear with his tongue caused her to lock her ankles over his buttocks and tell him she was coming again. Dan’s warm discharge into her caused her to prolong her orgasm.

Finally they rested and cuddled.

“That was good, that was very good” she said. “You are an excellent lover.”

“In a little while and maybe with a little help from you we can do this again.”

Monica immediately picked up on what Dan said because she responded, “I really like giving head as it’s one of my favorite things to do.”

Dan’s response of “Don’t let me stop you” caused Monica to slither down Dan’s torso and mouth his shaft. She was good and enthusiastic and he could see that she was able to deep throat him.

Monica in seeing that he was ready to perform again mounted him and rode him till they both experienced orgasms.

They rested and Monica might have thought that this was it for the night. She was wrong in that assumption because Dan produced his vibrator and inserted into a very moist Monica. She was surprised that he would have thought to bring a vibrator. If he had asked she would have told him there was a bigger on in her nightstand. She was going to question him about why he brought it but his use of it caused her to experience one orgasm after another. Instead of questioning him as to why he brought it she now was happy that he did. She had never come so many times and was sexually exhausted when she asked Dan to stop. After her heart beat returned to normal she fell asleep in Dan’s arms.

She wasn’t in Dan’s arms when she awoke in the morning but seeing that Dan was also awake she quickly remedied that situation by pressing herself up against him.

“That was a very enjoyable night and I am a little exhausted and sore. Cindy would never say what kind of a lover you were but she did encourage me to go out with you. I am glad she did because you certainly know how to ring my chimes. That being said how about we shower together?”

Showering with Monica was interesting. They didn’t engage in intercourse but there was considerable kissing and his slippery soapy hands explored and caressed her magnificent body. Monica’s hands concentrated on seeing that Dan’s shaft and testicles were super clean.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.