Butch's Story - Cover

Butch's Story

Copyright© 2014 by Harry Carton

Chapter 2

That was okay, because what people did always seemed strange to me, like I said. I mean ... think about the way they ate: really strange. So who knew what their rules were for mating?

Anyway, back to the time Cheryl put Sandy in with me in Jimmy's room. I looked at Sandy and she looked at me. Then we both looked at Jimmy, who was still sleeping. So I walked in a small circle two times, and then settled down in my favorite spot. Cheryl made a lot of noise, and it was coming from Jim's room. I just tuned it out and went to sleep.

That same pattern started happening every other day or so. After a while, Sandy just came to Jimmy's room by herself when it was time for the man to come. Jim would go to work and a little while later, the man would come to the house.

One day, Jim and Sandy had to go to Mexico City to work an earthquake. I, of course, didn't go, but I did get to watch Jimmy. He was getting bigger every day, and even started walking. That day, the man came to the house and stayed until the middle of the next day, when Cheryl finally let me out. I mean ... she was supposed to let me out in the morning! I was holding it in for a long, long time. You never know how slow time can go by when you have to pee and nobody lets you out. Finally, Cheryl came and let me out through the back door.

Anyway, that time, Cheryl wasn't wearing any clothes, which didn't bother me much, but she smelled like the man. I thought that was strange 'cause, wasn't she supposed to be mating only with Jim? Well, I couldn't tell what was right or anything, 'cause like I said ... people did strange things. But somehow I didn't feel right about this guy.

Eventually, Jim came home, with Sandy. I was really glad to see them both, and I was right there when he played with little Jimmy all evening. Jimmy thought it was really funny when Jim would throw a ball down the hall and Sandy or I would get it and bring it back. Pretty soon, Jimmy got the idea and started throwing everything for me to get. So I'd get it and Jimmy would be happy. Sometimes, we'd play this game for a long time, but eventually he'd get tired of it – or I would – so we'd just stop.

It went back to being the same routine again. Jim would go to work. Sandy came up to Jimmy's room. Then the man came, and Cheryl would be noisy. Then he'd leave, and Jim would come home later. Then we'd play.

Then came ... Trouble day.

That's what I called it forever after.

It was a nice summery day: warm and sunny and everything. The windows were open and I could hear Jim's truck coming up the street. His truck had a very distinctive sound. So I got up on my back legs, put my front paws on the window sill, and looked out through the screen window. It was still the middle of the day, and he wasn't supposed to be coming home at this time, so I wondered if there was a problem or something.

The man was with Cheryl, like usual, and they made the kind of sounds they usually made. It was like when her and Jim were mating, but it was different, too. He grunted differently, and she was talking much more than with Jim.

Jim stopped his truck across the road, which I thought was strange. Then the front door opened, and I heard footsteps in the hall. Sandy could tell that it was Jim, just like I did. We got up and went to the bedroom door, so he could let us out. I thought this was terrific: we'd get a whole longer day to play with Jim and Jimmy, who was still sleeping.

Jim opened the door and before we could even jump on him, he gave us the signal to stay and be quiet. So we did.

Then he put something down on the floor where it was looking right into Jim and Cheryl's room. I think it was something that made pictures of what was going on; I'd seen Jim use it before when we went on rescue and recovery jobs, and later, he showed it on the TV, what we did. It was weird, 'cause the dogs in the pictures didn't have any smell. Jim said it was me, but I didn't see myself looking like that. Anyway...

I didn't like the smell that Jim was giving off. He smelled angry. I gave a little sound and Jim looked at me. He gave me the 'guard' signal. Sandy didn't know what it meant. I stood up and took my guard position, next to the picture thing. Sandy didn't know about 'guard' but she could tell that I was working, and it was serious.

Jim went into the room and said something like "What the [then words I didn't understand] are you doing?"

Then Cheryl screamed and the guy got off her. I figured he'd be mad, 'cause he obviously wasn't done with the mating. He was a very big guy ... much bigger than Jim. He didn't have any clothes on, and his dick was still hard. He swung his hand at Jim and hit him on the head. Jim went down and he started kicking Jim with his naked foot. He even stepped on his chest or belly once, before I could even get to him.

When I got there, Jim was knocked out and the big guy was in the process of kicking him again. His back was toward me, kinda, and I just bit at the nearest thing I could. That was his dick and balls. WOW! That tasted worse than when I had to lick my ass, but I wasn't going to let go. He couldn't be allowed to kick Jim, and Jim had told me to 'guard'. Even Sandy jumped into the room and started barking and growling.

Then Jimmy started to cry real loud. Cheryl was screaming. The man stopped trying to kick Jim, which was what I was trying to accomplish, but I wasn't going to let go because: 1) I was trained not to let go when you've got the bad guy, until you get a command to do so; and 2) He was pretty big and who knows what he'd do. He was holding his dick and balls and I was holding them too. The difference was I was kinda behind him and I was using my teeth. He was just crouching down and screaming and crying.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.