The Babysitter's Secret - Cover

The Babysitter's Secret

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Nancy takes a babysitter job to make ends meet. Her ends start getting met by a lot more than the joy of work.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

I held the phone up to my ear with a feeling of wanting to be in another time and another place. My beloved brother Jimmy had just repeated the news that he was getting married and that he would be bringing his prospective wife home with him from Phoenix, Arizona on the last Sunday of the current month.

It was sort of devastating news to me because I was already counting on humping my brother every which way but loose as soon as he got tucked in for the night at our house. We had been doing the dirty for a couple of years now and I guess I owed most of my sexual experience IQ to his fine tutoring behind closed doors.

Now I was faced with not having Jimmy around to take up the slack in my daily doses of cock to feed my itch for the thing that seemed the most important part of my life other than Lacrosse and being on an all-girl team.

My babysitting sideline was so profitable that I was beginning to think it would pay my way through college without having to resort to a student loan and a kind of indentured servitude for most of my adult life. I had made a lot of friends providing the all-service babysitting duties and I don’t mean just in taking care of the little ones.

On an average weekend, my employee Sandra and I could clear a thousand dollars just with our TLC thrown in for either husband or wife and sometimes both at the same time.

Sandra only started working for me last month after I had a hard time keeping up with all my appointments. I didn’t want to disappoint people so I managed to train Sandra in doing things exactly like I would do under any possible circumstance. She was a lot like me only about two years younger and she had a problem with taking it up the ass because she had the tightest little brown eye I had ever seen. To offset that challenge, she was a five star cocksucker and I never had the nerve to ask how she was so well-versed what with her being so young and everything. We had met on a double date at the country club when my cousin Johnny B. and his buddy Ralph from the National Guard were visiting for the weekend. I called her up on the spur of the moment because I knew she was into blowing guys and I figured Johnny B. could use a little of that before returning to the training camp with all the other recruits. I was prepared to back up the troops by servicing his friend Ralph, sight unseen as a public service for our men in uniform.

The date was a big success because Sandra livened things up by blowing both guys whilst I drove the car borrowed from my daddy for the special occasion. My cousin Johnny B. was really into the blowjob and made so much noise draining his weasel into Sandra’s pretty face that both Ralph and I were laughing so hard we could almost pee our pants with the laughs and giggles. I was a little jealous that she had gotten her lips around both of them and all I got was Ralph’s fingers squeezing my budding nipples like he wanted to stick them in his mouth and suck real hard.

The country club was all festooned out with balloons and decorations because we were celebrating the July fourth holiday with music and a free meal for all in uniform. That didn’t include bell hops and bus drivers in case you were wondering. They did include nurses, policemen and even a priest or two.

We pulled into the huge parking lot of the country club that was surrounded on three sides by golf courses and the little imp Sandra told my cousin,

“You can stick it up my ass, soldier boy, just go slow because I am kind of petite back there. I don’t mind if you go all the way up if it will help you to overlook those jerks in there that might put their hands on my ass when we are dancing. That way, you shouldn’t mind because you know your dick was in my first and you know exactly how tight I really am when push comes to shove.

Then, the car started rocked with their humping and I was glad the windows were all rolled up because Sandra was moaning real badly about taking it so hard and fast from behind.

I looked over at Ralph and saw that he was watching them intently like he wanted to be back there with them and not with me. I figured I better get with the program and put my head down in Ralph’s lap and sucked him into my mouth like a vacuum cleaner for commercial use. He didn’t hesitate to give me his spunk and I swallowed it all down like a good little girl interested in getting rid of all the evidence before her father came out to inspect the car the next day.

We were both looking over the seat at Sandra and my cousin Johnny B. and I was struck with how hot Johnny B. Cock looked like in between Sandra’s sweet cheeks like it was born to be inserted there forever and a day. I didn’t object when Ralph pulled me forward on the seat and turned me sideways so he could slip his dick in my butt from behind. I had to grunt like a stuck pig when he defeated my tight little sphincter but after that it was all sweet loving right up to the point that he started moaning and panting like a bull mounting a compliant cow on the verge of showering her with his plentiful seed.

I felt my anus dilate more as Ralph’s spend rushed up his shaft into my sweetly surrendered rear door entry. The two of us were grunting and groaning a bit as Sandra and Johnny B. quieted down in the back seat. Now it was our turn to be laughed at and all four of them had smiles on our faces as we filed into the dining hall for a sit down meal served up by the well-paid country club staff.

By the end of that evening, I was certain that Sandra was the girl I was looking for to help me with the babysitting business and I knew I could depend on her to do things just the same way that I liked to do for one and all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.