The Babysitter's Secret - Cover

The Babysitter's Secret

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nancy takes a babysitter job to make ends meet. Her ends start getting met by a lot more than the joy of work.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

The little blackmail scam that I worked with my brother Jimmy worked like a charm and we both read the acceptance letter from the college offering him a full paid scholarship with no strings attached.

It was a happy weekend of making arrangements and him getting all of his clothing together for the move to the campus because he would be living in the football team dorm just for the scholarship recipients. Apparently, it was a pretty wild place because he was told to bring a full carton of rubbers with him to be on the safe side. It looked like all the football players received a lot of perks with their scholarship from not only the cheerleading team but from the female student supporters of the team that made a determined effort to keep all the players free from stress of any type especially any sort of sexual frustration that might hurt their playing ability.

The night before he left I took care of him one last time but I could tell he was so excited by heading off on his own that his heart wasn't in it and I had to do all the work just to get him to come before he went to sleep. I was kind of envious of the cheerleaders at the college having him all to themselves but I guess that was just the way of things when they put together a winning team.

That weekend, I took a babysitting job with a new couple that lived up next to the interstate highway and I discovered the husband was a State trooper with his own squad car and everything. The sight of him coming home with his uniform and boots and the shiny handgun that was tilted forward slightly to allow him to make a quicker draw was enough to make me horny and wet as could be between my legs. I was glad that I was wearing the thicker cotton panties that my mom bought for me by the dozen because they helped to soak up a lot of my sticky stuff that seemed like it was never going to stop running.

They only had the one kid. She was a pretty little girl of about twelve and she was no problem at all. I caught her reading some really dirty jokes in the bathroom and she begged me not to tell her parents. She seemed fearful of her daddy because he had a wide thick leather belt and he kept a firm hand on her upbringing to make certain she didn't get into any trouble before she graduated from high school. I was only about five years older than her but a world ahead of her in terms of know what males are looking for from a female. I let her continue to read the jokes but in all honesty I don't think she really understood the double meaning of some of the punch lines. The look on her face was so cute that I was in a fit of giggles with her still sitting on the throne and looking at me with a blank look on her face. I didn't explain things to her because she was too young and that was her parent's job anyway. It looked like she was going to be a real handful for them in a few years and I didn't envy them the task of keeping her on the straight and narrow. All I knew was that at her age I didn't even know boys existed but I guess things with the younger generation were changing rapidly and it was hard to keep up with everything.

I put young Tammy in bed in the back bedroom. It was all decorated with Teddy Bears, and dolls of all sizes and the bed cover was one of those "Hello Kitty" things that I had always wanted but never seemed to have enough money or find it on sale anywhere. It sure did look like this babysitting job was going to be a cinch and I plunked my butt down on the white fluffy carpet with a couple of pillows from the sofa to watch the late, late show and laugh at how silly people could be when they were full grown.

My eyes were glued to the hunky actor with the six-pack that was explaining to some bimbo blond about how the government worked and neither of them knew shit about a single thing. Even I with my crappy public school education knew they were making all kinds of mistakes that was putting the well-educated host into stitches but went right over the heads of the studio audience. Most of the time you never saw the audience but you could hear them laughing like a bunch of hyenas at the slapstick jokes and clapping when one of the guests made a fool of themselves. I guess those people that went to such things loved to watch other people making fools of themselves because it made them feel so good to think they wouldn't be so dumb.

I heard the squad car pull up outside and I figured the happy couple were back from eating up at the Cracker Barrel with the nice fireplace just a roaring in the huge dining room. I always liked the Cracker Barrel restaurant because the food was pretty good and the price was cheap. Besides, it had this nice store attached with all kinds of shit that you really don't need but once you saw it you knew you just had to have it. I loved the "Old Time" snacks from a long time ago that you didn't see any more because they were considered relics of another era even if they couldn't be replicated by modern processing in huge factories with a lot of workers that didn't even speak English.

The wife Gloria came in first and I recognized her because she was the one that gave me my marching orders about Tammy when I first arrived at the three bedrooms, two bath slice of the American Dream. I have to confess I was real envious of Gloria because she had these humongous breasts that displayed the top halves on her cut-out scooped dress that looked like she got it in a thrift store from the "Retro" section.

In my humble opinion, but you have to remember I am a girl, her ass was drooping a bit too much in the rear and she should have been wearing some control-top panty hose or even a girdle. Of course, girdles are a no-no nowadays because of women's liberation and all of that but sometimes what you have to do, you have to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.