The Babysitter's Secret - Cover

The Babysitter's Secret

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nancy takes a babysitter job to make ends meet. Her ends start getting met by a lot more than the joy of work.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

My name is Nancy Dodge and I have been a very naughty girl the past few weeks ever since I got my cherry busted by my babysitting employer. I have to confess I was more than happy he took the initiative and pulled my panties down and did all those things to me that I had only heard about in whispers from my female friends at school.

I woke up early the next morning after doing countless filthy and depraved things with Coach Hardman wearing my cheerleader uniform and showing him my pom-pom routine that ends with the full split right down on the fluffy white carpet.

Then, I remembered why I had been so naughty and realized it was all for my closest friend and brother Jimmy to get awarded the football scholarship that he desperately needed if he had any hope at all of going to college.

Jimmy and I had even arranged for a back-up blackmail victim in the form of Coach Randy Longmire with his pathetic invalid wife and four teenaged daughters. I kind of was looking forward to seeing if this Coach Randy was packing something that would make me sit up and take notice when the lights went off. I figured that with four daughters he must be doing something right in the "under the covers" nocturnal exercises behind closed doors.

I kept looking at the newspaper photo of Coach Randy with the wife sitting forlornly in a wheelchair, the four girls all surrounding their father perhaps a bit too familiar for teenaged girls to display with a parent and the petite dark-haired nanny that watched the girls and attended to the wife's needs when a woman was necessary to make life easier for a female invalid. The guy was surrounded by pussy and he was probably tapping it all because he had that lusting look in his shifty eyes.

It was difficult for me to imagine a guy with a wife that couldn't even lift her legs without help not hitting on four beautiful teenagers with all their female needs before having boyfriends of their very own. Maybe I was getting too cynical about such things after the way all the husbands and daddies were making me get down on my knees and sometimes bending over for them when their wives were asleep or in the car when they were driving me home. I actually hadn't met a single husband that hadn't hit on me the moment we were alone and I couldn't help myself because I wanted it so bad I could almost taste it.

Jimmy went up with me in the elevator to the Coach's floor and I was suddenly nervous because I knew what we were doing was illegal and we could both go to jail. I didn't think I could stand it in jail with only other females and no dick to take care of my pressing concerns. I guess once a girl gets started down that road it is hard as hell to stop spreading her legs. I knew I was in no mood to even consider not making my pussy available to any guy with an interest in finding out more about what made me tick because life was short and I had gotten a late start in my opinion.

I nervously knocked on the hotel room door wearing my cheerleader outfit under a raincoat even though it wasn't raining.

Coach Randy surprised me when he answered because I had to look down to look into his face. His head only came up to my boobs and I was a bit on the short side for a female myself.

He looked up at me and smiled. He acted like he was expecting me and that kind of shocked me because we had chosen the timing completely at random hoping to catch him alone and ready to play. I had the recording device already on and the small cam hidden in my six-inch zebra skin heels was hopefully getting a good angle on the two of us sitting on the sofa.

He had taken my raincoat and threw it on the back of a chair as he ogled my pleated mini-skirt cheerleading outfit with the tiny top that did little to hide my voluptuous bosom. We were talking about the football program at Jimmy's school and he showed an interest in him when I told him how many touchdown passes he had thrown over the last four years.

I took the glass of beer he gave me a little surprised that he hadn't even asked me my age. I had just turned eighteen but he didn't know that and in all honesty I know I looked a lot younger than that when I didn't have any make-up on. All I had on for this little visit was lipstick but I know he was into me because of the way he kept squeezing my shoulder and running his fingers though my pony-tail that I kept constantly swinging like an invitation for him to grab hold and make me do whatever he wanted. Eventually, I started my cheerleading routine for him and I could not help but notice that he was sporting a huge erection that looked like it just had to burst out of his trousers without further delay.

In fact, when I went into my full split, he pulled his trousers down and his huge member sprung out like it was on a hinge and started waving only inches from my interested face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.