The Babysitter's Secret - Cover

The Babysitter's Secret

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nancy takes a babysitter job to make ends meet. Her ends start getting met by a lot more than the joy of work.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

I feel awful ashamed to admit that after Mister Anderson sort of "woke up" my repressed inclination to take it from behind, I fell into the trap of a lot of younger sisters with a hunk for an older brother and I allowed my Jimmy to sample my feminine honey in more ways than one.

It seemed like his manly body and spirit of playful enthusiasm had always appealed to me subconsciously and I really never minded when he pinched my boob or goosed me when I was going up the stairs or bending over for some reason. I guess he was hot for my body for a long time and when the right circumstances came about it just happened kind of natural.

My mom had insisted that I start in on the pill because she had been to some sort of parent teacher meeting where a lot of mothers revealed their daughters were getting pregnant and had to have an operation to bring them back into continued student status. I had my own suspicions about my fellow female student's lack of vaginal safety measures because most of the guys that finally got in my pants and went up into my brown eye never bothered with a condom because they were seen as being definitely "not cool". It just stood to reason that when they were navigating my schoolgirl friend's vaginal channels, they didn't want a layer of rubber to rob them of the sensation of the wet and wonderful world of teenage pussy.

Anyway, I went on the pill even though I didn't need being actually still in a virgin status. I had told my mother the truth but she just looked me in the eye and said,

"Yes, dear, I remember what it was like at seventeen and I was a virgin as well!"

She didn't smile but I could tell she was being sarcastic just from the way she was holding out the packet of pills for me to start in right away. In retrospect, I think those pills were the reason why I decided to lose my dratted cherry.

It just seemed to me that if I was going to get the blame, I might as well play the game.

I went on a job assignment to the other side of town and had a terrible time with a boy of about four years old that seemed to find something wrong with everything I said or did around him. He was just naturally ornery and that was a fact. I finally got him to sleep and shortly after the parents came home. They were not your typical couple because the husband was a lot older than the wife. The wife was only a couple of years older than me and the husband must have been close to forty.

I had dozed off just before they came in the door and was a little disoriented when they came into the living room. My shoes and socks were under the sofa and my skirt must have been up around my tummy because I saw the husband scoping out my goodies right in front of his wife. I tried to pull my skirt down with a desire for some degree of modesty but accidently caught my thumb in my "Hello, Kitty" panties and pulled them down enough to expose the fact I didn't shave anymore. The wife whose name was Lolita gave me a funny look and pushed her husband forward like she was volunteering him for special duty.

The weight of the husband on my petite frame was a bit of a shock but I did not mind too much because he was sporting the most enormous erection that was up at an angle that made penetration relatively easy. I just lifted my legs up instinctively and the wife grabbed my ankles and held me in place whilst he speared me with his tool in a way that took all of the wind right out of my poor lungs.

He banged and banged on my hymen but to no avail.

Finally, he gave me an apologetic look and flipped me over on my tummy making me take it prone bone like a silly schoolgirl which is exactly what I really was. Of course, he took the rear route much to the delight of his wife who urged him on with her spiteful words.

"Give it to her good and hard, honey; she is a proper slut with her business all out for you to hump."

I am fully ashamed to relate that I groaned and shook with my anal orgasm and had to suffer a hard spanking from both of them for my indecent behavior. I was sure to book a new assignment with them the following week and I hoped they would be up some more much-needed discipline for my shameful actions.

When I arrived home later that night, I realized I was still a virgin because of the man's inability to shred my thickened hymen and that I might be doomed to virginal status for the rest of my life.

I heard a lot of noise coming from my brother's room and I knocked on the door to ask,

"Is everything all right Jimmy?"

He opened the door and I saw the cast right away. He explained that he had gotten blindsided in the practice session and he would be out of football for the remainder of the season. Since it was his final season and he was hoping some player scouts would be taking a good look at him, it must have been a crushing blow to his plans and hopes.

I helped support him back to his bed enjoying the weight of his heavily muscled body on my shoulder. My silly "Hello, Kitty" panties were still soaking wet from my recent assignment and I tried my best to hide that fact from him by modestly holding my skirt down when he looked up at me standing right next to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.