My Curious Sister - Cover

My Curious Sister

Copyright© 2014 by Rich Humus

Chapter 11

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Teens discover each other. Young love at its' raunchiest.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

(Sorry for the longish delay between postings here, but I was busy with "Dog Mom" and "Am I Attractive?" recently, plus we're getting some nice weather here recently, and as much as I love sitting around and writing smut for you guys, I really like being outside as well. Comments and kudos do much to keep me motivated, of course. Part 11 here is a bit shorter than normal, but it's all I wanted to do in this chapter. Enjoy ... RH )

I sat on the bed next to her, untucking my shirt and pulling it off. I tossed it in the direction of Patty's dirty clothes pile, the one Mom was always after her to clean up and put in the hamper. She looked at my chest with girlish, younger-sister excitement.

"Damn Bobby you look good. Mom said you'd clean up real good." she grinned. I reached out to tweak her left nipple and replied, "Well, you better watch out or I'll take off my pants, too."

"Anytime, big bro, anytime..." she giggled.

"So, what the hell happened tonight? Was Dad pissed or what?" I asked, still a bit unsure of what to make of all this. It was odd. Mom seemed more or less fine with everything, like she expected it all to happen. Patty, once she got over her original freak when Mom found out, was like, "oh well, who cares..." with the typical nonchalance of clueless youth, and now from what Mom told me, Dad knew it all too, and he wasn't after us with a belt or a gun. I was the only one in the family who was still freaked out by everything that had happened in the last three weeks or so.

"Alright, are you ready for this?" Patty answered. I saw her reach down and start to idly play with herself. I love watching her do that.

"About a half hour after you left, I heard Daddy in the shower. I thought that was strange, since he was supposed to be sick in bed, ya know? Anyway, the shower stopped after a while, and then a couple of minutes later, he knocked on my door. He came in wearing only a towel, and his hair was all messed up, and he smelled like that shaving stuff he uses, you know? Anyway, I was sitting in bed watching TV, and he came in and turned it off and sat on the bed next to me and looked at me real funny. Then he just blurted out, 'Your mother told me all about you and Bobby.' and I just PEED myself!" She convulsed in giggles for a few minutes but then stopped and got all serious-faced again.

"I asked Daddy what he was going to do, and he said, 'Nothing. For now', which I thought was pretty cool of him. So I said, 'you're not mad?' and he said 'I'm not mad. And, I'm not surprised. You got your mother's genes.' and I said, 'yeah, but I wore them yesterday and I still need them' but he didn't get it."

"He said, 'your mother told me that you and your brother have experimented with various types of sex, and I just want to be sure you're always safe, and that you don't behave in a reckless and dangerous manner. Do you know what I mean?' and I said "yeah, Daddy. I know. I've only ... made love ... with Bobby." And then he said, 'your mother has gotten you checked out, and on the pill?' and I said "yeah."

"So we talked for a few more minutes, I think he was trying to make sure that I wasn't being forced into anything, and that you weren't being an asshole or something. I told him you were the bestest brother ever and that I loved you and would do anything for you. And he looked at me kinda cross-eyed again, and said, 'your mother told me that you and your brother have had anal sex' and I said we did and that I really liked it and we were real clean and all. And then he said that Mom doesn't do it with him because her butt is like, really really tiny, you know, and Daddy's kinda big. And he said he really envies you because you've, and get this, he said, "enjoyed my charms". I giggled and said, 'you think my butt hole is charming?" and he laughed and said it's just a figure of speech."

"So I turned around and pointed my butt at him and said, "Does that look like a charm?" and he leaned over and kissed me, right on my butt, like you did. I just stayed still, and then he pulled my pj bottoms down over my butt so I was like, naked, and then he kissed my butt again, and he started kissing all over it and his hands were so strong and it felt so weird and so good. I bent my head down on the pillow and just wriggled my butt at him to keep going. Then he put his tongue right on my butt hole and moved it in and out a little bit and I really love that, you know. He spend about ten minutes just licking and kissing all over my butt and finally I said, 'Daddy?' and he said, 'What, Patty?' and I said, 'You can put your finger in me if you want.' and he did. He licked it in his mouth, and then he really slowly put just the tip of one finger in me and said, 'how is that, sweetie?' and I just went 'ummmmmm' and so he started moving it in and out, and then he licked it again and he put it in again only this time deeper."

I had to stop and adjust my boner. It hadn't been a half hour since I'd blown a major load in my mother's mouth, and here I was getting a woody listening to my sister talk about how Dad had stuck his finger in her butt.

"So anyway, it felt really nice when he was doing that, he was really gentle, and just moved his finger in and out a little bit, and them moved it around a little. I must be some kind of freak, Bobby, because my butt hole REALLY REALLY makes me feel good when there's something going in and out. I started playing with my clit a little bit, because that makes it even BETTER, you know, and I think I might have whimpered a bit into the pillow. Daddy said, "Does that feel good, Pattycakes?" and I just went "un huh" and pushed my butt back at him. Then I felt him put TWO fingers in me, and move them in and out. Gawd, that felt so good. I think he was really getting horny too, but he was afraid to do anything, you know? I mean, if he's too big for Mom how can he fit into me? So I thought I should maybe oughta check him out and see, ya know?"

"So I turned around a little bit, and sat up. Daddy was kinda sitting half on the bed, and I leaned forwards and give him a nice kiss, and he smelled real good, you know? And I put my head on his shoulder and said, 'Daddy, I love you' and he said, 'I know, I love you too, Pattycakes'. Then I kinda just slid down his chest and put my head in his lap. His towel was covering it but I could feel his boner, ya know? It was really hard. I moved the flap of the towel out of the way and he started to say something, but I went 'shuush, Daddy, let me.' and he just sighed and leaned back a little. I moved the towel out of the way and WOW, Daddy has a really big one. It's bigger than yours Bobby, but not by a lot. But it looked so beautiful there. It was all pink and throbbing and the head of it was leaking his stuff. I leaned down and kissed it and a big bubble of spermies came out. Daddy was groaning like I hurt him, so I said, 'did I hurt you Daddy?' but he said 'no, precious, that feels so good.' So I did it again."

By now, my cock was about to bust through my zipper, so I thought what the hell, I stood and took my pants off and laid them on the end of the bed and sat there in my shorts. My cock was leaking all through the front of them. Patty looked at me, and then at my crotch, and licked her lips absent-mindedly, but I wanted to hear the rest of her story.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.