My Curious Sister
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Rich Humus

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Teens discover each other. Young love at its' raunchiest.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Author's Note: Sorry for the bit of a delay with the posting of this chapter. I started work on another story a few days ago, and that's taken up some of my time. I wanted to make sure I got my early ideas down on electronic paper, as it were, before I lost focus. In any case, thanks for staying with me so far. I didn't get any comments about Chapter 9, so I can only assume that it wasn't all that memorable for most people. Remember, the only thing that keeps us going is customer appreciation.

We join Bobby and his sexy Mom as they go to the party...


Mom hooked her arm in mine as we walked up the wide front steps of this place. The door was already opened, and we went it. There was a big long hallway, with a set of stairs on the right side. I could see towards the back of the house that there was a big living room or something that opened to the back yard. As we walked down the hallway, I saw a couple of other rooms off to the left, what looked like a dining room and a kitchen. There were people standing around talking to each other in groups of three or four, I didn't recognize any of them, but Mom smiled and waved to some of them as we went in. About halfway down the hall, Mom stopped to talk to one guy, and she introduced me.

"Jonas, this is my son Robert. He kindly offered to escort me here this evening, as his father is feeling a little under the weather. I hope you don't mind?" she said, charming the pants off the guy.

"Why, no, of course not, Barbara. I'm sure he's a splendid young fellow." He seemed to emphasize the 'young'. "How old is this handsome boy of yours?" he queried.

"Oh, don't worry, he's eighteen." she responded, looking at me with a cocked eyebrow as if to say, 'Don't correct me on this'. "He's completely fine with everything, trust me, Jonas. I wouldn't have brought him if he wasn't." she explained. I had no idea what she was talking about, but so I just dumbly nodded my head, as I shook his hand. He winked at me, which I thought was creepy.

We went on in, Mom stopping to talk to a couple of other people here and there on our way. It seemed that about half of the people here knew her and Dad, and a bunch didn't, as she and I were introduced to them by the people she did know. I recognized a couple of them from various functions that Mom & Dad had hosted at home, or I'd met here and there at things like Christmas parties. The only odd thing was that there were hardly any women - maybe only 15 or 20 all told, and dozens of men - some of them were just barely older than I was, others were at least 50 or 60. I mean, real grey-hairs, you know? But they were all dressed up in tuxedos and stuff and they looked like they'd stepped out of a fancy beer commercial or something.

So for a half an hour, we stood around talking to people, or rather, Mom did. I just hung back and nodded when I was looked at, shook hands with necessary, and watched Mom work the crowd. Everybody seemed to be enthralled by her, the guys were fawning over her, complimenting her wardrobe, me, pretty much everything except the way I drove on the way over. Every time a guy made a note of her dress and stockings, she blushed a little bit in a demure sort of way and just nodded in my direction, saying things like "Well, Robert helped me pick things out" or "It's what my Robert likes, too" and stuff like that. Even some of the women came up and remarked on how bold she was or something. One of them said something like "I am so jealous of your ability here, I just wish I could do it like you do." which I didn't understand but Mom seemed gracious accepting the compliment.

Finally, one of the guys who must have been hosting the thing tapped on his glass a few times and everybody quieted down, and he said "Alright, friends, it's time for our first entertainment of the night, shall we all move to the theater?" and he bowed and waved his arm, and everybody filed out and we walked down to the end of the hallway out of the room, and damn, there was this big-ass built-in theater room, with a ton of those red velvet chairs and a big huge screen at one end. We all filed in and Mom and I sat out on the end along one row, on the aisle. I had no idea what movie we were gonna see, and I asked Mom, but all she'd say was, "Don't worry, Robert, it's just to warm things up a bit."

So all of a sudden the room darkened and the screen lit up and a freakin' porno came on. Except it wasn't any kind of porn I'd ever seen. There was no credits or anything like it was a pro job, it looked like it was filmed in somebody's house, a house pretty ritzy just like this one. There were a couple of cameras, and it was just a big orgy. There must have been twenty or thirty couples and people in every possible combination. There were women taking on two and three guys at a time, women on women, women on men, women jerking guys off, all sorts of stuff. One scene had this older woman, she was easily 50, going up a staircase and sucking off a different guy on each step. She was dressed in a fancy cocktail gown with about twenty strands of pearls and all sorts of fancy jewelry and stuff. I stopped counting after 13. She seemed voracious, and very thirsty, cause she pretty much swallowed every pop shot.

The camera caught all the cum shots, when they happened, or zoomed in on the woman's pussy or ass leaking cum. After about twenty minutes, most of the women had streaks of cum all over their bodies, running down their chests, over their tits, and dripping off their faces. It was amazing. For an amateur production, it seemed pretty good. Not everybody was really beautiful or had a perfect body, but everybody in the movie seemed to really want to fuck. No bored looks here. The thing lasted about 45 minutes or so. I keep looking around in the darkened theatre, and it looked like some of the guys were getting hand jobs from partners, simply by the movement of some lady's arms and shoulders, but I couldn't be sure. Mom had her hand on my thigh, rubbing it back and forth, but that was it. She looked at me a couple of times and smiled and winked. I was still kind of blown away that she was into this stuff, but I guess it's true - us kids didn't invent sex.

The movie ended, and there was some polite clapping from the audience. I thought that was weird. Then the same guy who herded us all in there walked down to the front, and said "Well, I hope you all were sufficiently entertained and stimulated by that film. It was, of course, sent to us from our friends in Burgundy. They also remarked that the film we in turn sent them a few weeks ago was, in their words, "tres magnifique!", and they wanted to convey their appreciation and admiration for our own Barbara Anderson and her overwhelmingly sexy performance." And with that he motioned to Mom sitting next to me and the crowd applauded, several men turning to wave and smile at Mom, who blushed a bit and acknowledged their waves and clapping.

"And so, if there are no further interruptions, how about we continue with tonight's entertainment, shall we?" and he moved back and gave a wave off to someone at the side, and all of a sudden the screen flipped out of the way and the whole back wall of the theater moved sideways and there was this big square platform, covered in what looked like black velvet or something. It had posts at each corner, and there were two rows of red velvet ropes between the posts all around it, except for an opening at one corner. There was a huge cushion in the middle of the platform, which later turned out to be a bed. What a surprise.

There was a contraption built up over the bed that looked like a combination uneven parallel bars and rings, but with three bars that ran horizontally - one was about eight feet up, one was around five feet, and the lowest was maybe two or three feet off the floor. It had all kinds of hooks and straps and shit hanging from it, and I could figure that it was probably for tying someone up or hanging them by their heels or whatnot. In any case, most of the stuff was out of the way. There was a big chest at the foot of the cushion/bed, and various other straps and implements scattered around. Whoever this guy was, he didn't mind spending some serious bucks on sex stuff.

The lights dimmed, and a crash of music blew out of some hidden speakers over the sound system. Scared the piss out of me for a second, I jumped. Mom leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry Robert, I should have warned you. Jonas likes to be a bit dramatic at times." She squeezed my thigh. A voice boomed out.

"The first entertainment tonight is Mrs Violet McDaniels, and her attendants are Andre, Thomas, and William."

The lights in the theater dimmed again, and some bright lights came on over the middle of the stage - by now I'd figured out that there was going to be some fucking going on and we'd all be watching. My cock got a little harder at the thought. I'd heard of live sex shows, but I never dreamed that we had them in my own neighborhood, much less that I'd ever really see one live and in person. The music decreased in volume but you could still hear it i the background a little bit. Then, a pretty good looking brunette walked up onto the stage.

She was maybe 45 or 50, about 5'6" I guess. She had a pretty wide butt, wider than my taste in them. But she had magnificent boobs. When she turned to face the audience, you got a good look at them. They were perfectly round, with really sexy tanlines across the top half that met in a "V" between them. They were so perfect they had to be fake, but they were still magnificent. She was wearing black stiletto high heels and thigh highs but not a garter belt, they were the stay-up kind. She had a sparkly diamond necklace on around her neck and a bracelet on each wrist that sparkled in the light as well. She had no other clothing. Oh, and yes, her snatch was shaved clean as a whistle. Her hair was piled up on top of her head, and small pigtail kind-of-things hung down on either side.

Right behind her came this black guy. He was about 6'2 or so, heavily muscled and all oiled up like he was in a body building competition. He had grey gym shorts on that didn't do much to hide the fact that he was carrying a concealed weapon, if you know what I mean. He walked up to the lady and bent to kiss her on the lips, grabbing one tit as he did. She moaned a little into his mouth, which made me realize that they had small microphones hanging down over the stage area, so that we could hear every little slurp and squish, I guess. She rubbed her palm over the bulge in his shorts and you could see that they were both getting pretty revved up. They continued making out, just standing there in the light, and then he pushed a little bit on her shoulders and Mrs Violet McDaniels went to her knees in front of him. She kissed all up and down his thighs and the bulge in his shorts, with her hands on the elastic waistband. Finally, she leaned back and little bit and started to pull them down, slowly. His dick was sticking up hard, and it bulged out the shorts in front of him, until she pulled the elastic out and away from it and then slipped it down, setting his dick free.

The damn thing bounced out and smacked her right on the forehead, which made her go "oohhh" a little bit. Just a little birdie noise. But she captured the cock with her left hand and pulled it down, so it stuck straight out from his body, leaning away so the crowd could see the whole deal. It was at least at thick as her arm, and almost as long. She bent it this way and that, inspecting it, and showing the crowd at the same time. You could hear the intake of breath around the room as various people marveled at the thing. I hadn't seen a whole lot of hard dicks in my life, just the ones from the guys at the party the other night for the most part, but this one was impressive.

Mrs. Violet McDaniels then leaned forward, kissed the tip of the cock, and started licking up and down and all around the thing till it shined with her spit. After she had the shaft all nice and sparkly clean, she bent down and started working on his bag. She took each big nut in her mouth, one at a time, and rolled them around like they were big gumballs. Well, I guess they were "c"umballs, eh? Ha Ha ... All the time she was washing his scrotum, she was running her other hand up and down the guy's shaft, pumping more blood into it. Finally, it seemed that she was satisfied that his nuts were sufficiently washed, and she went back up and dove on the guy like she hadn't eaten in a month. About six inches of his dick disappeared in the blink of an eye, right in to the back of her mouth. She put both hands on his ass cheeks and started fucking HERSELF in the mouth with his dick. That's the only way I can describe it - he wasn't fucking her, he just stood there with his hands folded across his chest, looking down at her, and she fucked herself in the mouth with his dick. She bravely tried to get all of it down, but she gagged a couple of times, and spit drooled out of her mouth. She leaned back and took a deep breath or two, and then tried again, but no go. In any case, she had a good ol' time sucking this rod for about five minutes or so. You could feel the tension in the room rising. Finally, she popped off of it, and grabbed it, using it like a handle to lead the guy to the bed. She flopped down on it, spread her legs, and the guy just bent down and pushed it right up in to her snatch. She groaned but that sounded like a happy groan. She put her legs around his butt and stuck her heels in his butt cheeks, and urged him to put the meat to her, and Mrs Violet McDaniels started getting fucked by a big black man.

They went at it for a while pretty good. He tossed her around, fucking her doggy for a while, and then he laid on his back and she rode him, with her back to the audience. It was amazing to watch people fuck live. It's totally different from watching yourself. My cock was like an iron bar, and I swear people in the audience were half tempted to join in, but I didn't see anyone blatantly fucking. Oh, yeah, some female heads disappeared into the laps of the men next to them, but that was all.

Just when you thought it was gonna go on for an hour or two, another black guy walks up to the platform, bare ass naked. He was the first guy's twin, just about. A tiny bit shorter, and not so broad and muscular, but still a guy I'd want along side of me in a fight instead of coming at me. He walked around to the top of the bed and offered himself to Mrs Violet McDaniels, who, in a rather unladylike maneuver, gobbled the cock like it was a chocolate covered banana. She got him pretty well slobbered up, and then he went around behind her and got into position. He crouched behind her thighs, his feet on either side of the other guy's legs, and positioned the end of his cock at Mrs Violet McDaniels' anus. He grabbed her hips and the other guy slowed down and held her steady, and we all watched in fascination as he invaded her tiny white rectum. She let out a screech, and buried her head on the pillow, but she also reached back with both hands to make sure the guy didn't chicken out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.