My Curious Sister
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Rich Humus

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Teens discover each other. Young love at its' raunchiest.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Author's Note: First off, my thanks to all of the half-dozen or so readers who have acknowledged my efforts with a short note of thanks to richhumus@gmail.com. Appreciate it. A couple of those have expressed interest in reading about things from Patty's point of view, e.g. "what's in her mind?" That's a bit hard to do within the current structure, which is a first-person story written from Bobby's perspective. So forgive me for one moment, as I switch gears in the story, and write in third person for a little bit.


Once he got his breath and recovered a bit from the enormous ejaculation that he'd just enjoyed at the hands of his mother, and onto the face of his little sister, Bobby sat down on the bed next to them. His mother held his hand for a moment and then got all business-like.

"Ok, Robert, you shoo! Go downstairs and watch TV or go out and wash my car or do something. It's time for some girl talk just between me and your sister, and I don't want you privy to it. Now go!" she laughed, and swatted him on the ass as he got up and walked away a tad bit unsteadily.

Then she turned to Patty. "Ok, young lady. Now that he's gone, I want to talk to you. I'm sure you have some additional questions, or you need to get something off your chest, or just talk. I also want to make sure that you are doing this because YOU want to, not because Bobby or anyone else has forced you to. Is that clear"

"Yeah, Mom. Gee, it's just so mega-weird, you know, hearing you talk like this. The other day you were bawling me out for wearing too short a skirt, and now you come up here and tell me and Bobby that you've been ... sucking ... geeze, I can't even say it out loud yet!"

The confused teen didn't know how to feel just yet. It was, admittedly, a huge jolt to her psyche to hear her mother confess those things she'd just heard. She got pensive for a moment, and crawled up the bed to lay with her back against the headboard, and pulled a pillow up around her body and pulled in her legs, and put both arms around her knees. She looked at her mother, in the first of several new lights. She didn't speak at all for a long moment. Images flew through her mind, her mother on her knees as a young girl, performing oral sex on boy after boy in the woods. Her mother sitting in a car, accepting boy after boy into her welcoming oral embrace during her high school years. It was almost too much for the young girl to handle.

Despite her own rapidly growing sexual behavior, Patty was still barely a teenager. Her hormones had overtaken her unsuspecting body with a rush like the Mississippi at flood, completely overwhelming her undeveloped mind. When Bobby had confronted her, and pushed himself on her, it was something she was afraid of, on one hand, yet was also anxious for on the other. She was happy to be able to replace the dry, clinical pages of her Health & Human Relationships textbook at school with real, warm, working parts. Her fascination with penises, she now realized, was natural, and, apparently, genetic.

"First off, mom, Bobby never once forced me to do anything I didn't really want to - unless you count that first night when I kinda accidentally on purpose went into his room when I knew he'd be able to see me almost naked. I don't know why I did it, I guess I kinda wanted to see just how far I could push him, and I WAS curious to see what a real co- ... penis ... looked like. And Mom, he's SOOOOOOOOOO cute! Don't you think?"

"Oh, honey, Bobby is indeed a handsome young man. But you're going to come across a lot of handsome young men in your life. I want you to be sure of what you're doing, and I want you to know the risks, because there are some, and I want you to be aware of what kinds of consequences you may have to face. Do you understand?"

"I ... I guess so ... I mean, this is all so new ... I mean, I never even had an orgasm before last week. Now, I want to have them all the time. Is that bad? Does that make me a slut or something?"

Patty's mother recoiled in horror. "Patricia Jean Anderson, that does certainly NOT make you a slut! In fact, I hate that word. That's a word that some men use to deny a woman's sexuality, when in fact it's exactly the way a man acts all the time! As far as I'm concerned, so long as you don't harm anyone, a person should be free to develop and manifest his or her sexuality in any way they like. So I want you to promise me right now that you will NOT think of yourself as a slut or a whore or any other of those judgmental words that OTHER people apply to people whose behavior they don't approve of. I will not have it. Is that clear?"

"Y ... Yes, Mother." She brightened. "Mom?"

"Yes?"

"When you just licked the semen off of my face - why did you do that?"

"Oh, Patty ... what can I say about that ... I just have a serious craving for that stuff. I guess my genes just lined up in exactly the right way for me to be that kind of woman. I know that my preferences, if you like, are not very common, but that doesn't mean they're wrong, or that I'm a bad person. Look at art - some people like Impressionism, some people like Dada, some people like modern, abstract art. Everyone is different, and yet everyone has a perfect right to prefer whatever they like. Yes, I'll admit it - for a woman to admit an addiction, or even simply a fondness, for performing oral sex and consuming the ejaculate is perhaps somewhat out of the ordinary. But, and here's the thing, I NEVER, EVER felt odd about it, or felt that it was a bad thing, or that I was only doing it to please others. For whatever reasons, when I'm, I may as well say it, when I'm sucking cocks, I simply go into another zone where I'm happy, and I'm pleased with myself, and I'm pleasing others, and there is nothing wrong with that."

"Wow, that's kinda the way I guess I felt. The first time I did it with Bobby, I just zoned out and everything was just, like, his co- ... his penis - going in and out of my mouth. I couldn't fit a whole lot of it, but the feel of it, like, you know, soft, but hard, like an iron bar with velvet around it or something. It was really cool, and I just closed me eyes and got kinda hypnotized by it. And then when he ... he spurted ... I think I had a mini-orgasm just then, it was so hot and tasted so ... alive..."

"I know what you mean, sweetie. It takes a while to get used to it, but so long as you aren't being choked by a large penis, and you'll get better at anticipating exactly when the young man is going to ejaculate, you'll find that every man has a different taste. Now, your father, his is very strong but it's usually kind of sweet-ish. You know he doesn't smoke, and I make him drink a lot of fruit juices, and that makes a man's semen taste a lot better than if he smokes or drinks a lot."

"Oh ... I see ... I guess..."

Patty and her mother looked at each other. They felt very close at this moment, as few mother and daughter combinations can have a conversation like this and not feel a special kinship.

"Mom?"

"Yes, honey, what is it?"

"Do you have ... have you had ... I mean ... does Daddy ever ... do you, you know ... in the butt?" Patty's curiosity was whetted by the recent bout she'd had with her brother, and she was anxious to sound out her mother about the subject.

"Well, actually, we haven't, really, all that much. We tried it once or twice when I was younger, but ... well, your father is very well endowed, and I found it painful, no matter what we did to try to ease the pain. When Dad realized how uncomfortable it made me, he didn't force the issue any more. To tell you the truth, " and she looked at her young daughter with a conspiratorial whisper, "I think he enjoys getting his daily blowjob much better." she laughed.

Patty blushed, but then went on to describe how she had enjoyed the anal sex session she'd had with her brother, and how she was able to orgasm during the act.

"Well, that's certainly interesting. There is nothing wrong, per se, in enjoying anal sex, but you must be very very careful to be as clean as a whistle back there, and never ever ever let a boy or man go from your rear end to your ... vagina. You could get a very nasty bug doing that..." her mother warned.

"Yeah, I guess so ... we made real sure I was clean - we did two ... enemas..." she blushed. For some reason, admitting the enemas was almost more embarrassing to the young girl than the episodes of anal sex.

"That's good, " her mother said, patting her gently on the hands. "Now, is there anything else you think we should discuss?"

"Well ... um ... you kinda yelled at Bobby for doing it in my face the first time ... is that bad?"

"Oh, no, honey, not at all, not at all. It's just that that's a pretty ... I don't know, grownup thing. I didn't really know about facials like that until I'd been doing my boys for almost a year. Then, I guess some of them had seen it in dirty movies, you know, and one of them did it to me one time, I was really surprised, and I thought it was a bit wasteful, if you know what I mean, but I didn't really mind it. The semen felt warm and slippery on my skin, and I rubbed it in and it felt really neat, I suppose. Did you really like it?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. She knew how young people could get skewed ideas about things from mis-informed school mates.

"Well, yeah, I guess. It's just so ... so cool to feel it hit you like that, I guess. I don't know why, but it kinda makes me feel ... well, dirty and sexy, like you said ... but I didn't mind it at all. I've heard girls at school talking about it, how they see it in porn and all, and a couple of my friends said their boyfriends want to do it to them, but they thought it was gross and messy. I didn't. I guess I'm odd like that! ... and then just now when you made him do it on me like that, and then you licked it off of my face, I mean, wow!" she giggled.

"Sweetie, that was just something that popped in to my head. I guess I was kinda turned on too, seeing my handsome young man explode like that all over your face. It just took me back..." her mother drifted off. "But that's for another day, my dear. Now, what's all this about lingerie I keep hearing about? And why did you feel the need to hide it from me?"

Patty blushed, uncharacteristically, again. "Oh, geez Mom, how was I to know? I figured you'd flip out if you saw some of the neat stuff we got. Heck, you go crazy when I wear a skirt above my knees..."

"Yes, well, that was when I felt I still had to protect you a little bit. We all know that horse is out of the barn now. I still don't think I feel quite comfortable letting you parade around out in public dressed like a little lolita, but I suppose in the privacy of our own home, you can wear whatever you like. What kind of stuff did you get?"

"Oh man, mom, we got a ton of neat stuff - and Bobby bought it all with his own money. We got some very sexy panties and stuff, and bras, and some stockings and those belts you wear. They're neat! I feel so sexy in them. Bobby's right, a girl who knows she's sexy and attractive, and isn't afraid to be that, is really cool." she said breathlessly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.