My Curious Sister
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Rich Humus

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Teens discover each other. Young love at its' raunchiest.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Author's Note: Well, now that we've gotten Chapter 5 out of the way, who KNOWS what's in store for the future of our two teen protagonists ... well, I do, but I'm not telling. Least not, not yet. If you've made it this far, thank you, and please keep those cards and letters coming to RichHumus@gmail.com - it's our only form of acknowledgement. In this chapter, we'll explore a few other kinks and bends in the study of human sexual relationships, and Patty and Bobby's mother drops a bombshell...

If the beginning of this part seems a bit abrupt, you need to read Chapter 5 first. Or Chapters 1,2,3,4 and 5 first. Whatever. rh

So we did it again. I have to admit, it didn't take much. I let my cock soak in her hot little heiney hole for a few minutes while we both caught our breath. I tried to support myself above her with my arms so I wouldn't crush the life out of her, plus it made it easier to keep my dick pushed up her ass. She kept squeezing it, giggling, saying "I'm sorry Bobby but I can't help it, it feels like I have to take a crap..." and we both kept shivering in lust. Her guts were hot, and wet, and slippery, and I imagined my cum soaking into her intestines. I didn't feel anything "odd" up there, so I think she was still pretty well cleaned out. I looked down and pulled a couple of inches of dick out of her, and it came out looking wet and greasy, but nothing brown showed up. That was cool.

I shoved back in, and Patty grunted underneath me and kind of mewled with an "ummmmmhmmmmm" kind of sound. It's hard to describe, but it did NOT sound like she was uncomfortable. I started moving my dick in and out, a little at a time, plowing just enough to keep the highway open, so to speak, and before long, the old cockatoo was stiffened up just fine. Patty arched her little butt up off the bed so that only her shoulders and knees were touching, and I pushed in, and started the old rhythm again. I have to admit, fucking her ass felt real good. I mean, REALLY good. Had I known it was that good, I'd have probably tried boning her butt when she was about seven, so I guess it's good that I waited. Maybe ... In any case, we started getting into it, and this time, I was more down to earth about it. I went up on my knees and arms, and just started poling in and out of her ass, giving her all six or seven inches at once, until I bottomed out ( no pun intended! ) and then I pulled back until just the head of my cock was inside the rubber ring of her muscle and then I did that over and over. And over. The squishing sound was like music to my ears. Not great music, mind you, but music. She was down below with her right hand, working the clit and associated parts as hard as she could, with her head turned to the left and her eyes closed, a smile on her lips. After about two minutes of steady, solid boning, she went all rigid and bit the pillow as hard as she could and vibrated my cock right through a good cum. Her butt cheeks went pink again, and I just enjoyed the view. Man, her ass was cute.

I started to speed up a little bit, I felt that my next cum was a few minutes away as my nuts reloaded with swimmers destined to end their brief existence far up my sister's body but on the wrong side of her. I wasn't worried. I could make more. She grunted in time with my down-strokes, and in another minute or two she shook and vibrated as she enjoyed another anal orgasm. This time, I just couldn't resist any longer, so I pounded in and out a few more time and then I grabbed her hips as hard as I could, pushed in as far as I could and opened the floodgates. My cock buzzed as what felt like about half my spinal cord spewed out through my dickhead, and I dumped a pint of so of hot semen onto the walls of her large intestine. When my juice hit her nerve endings, she screamed out one last cum into the pillow and collapsed under me after about 45 seconds, winded, exhausted, and with her cute little ass well fucked and home to about half a gallon, it seemed, of Bobby-cum.

I collapsed on top of her and then rolled off, my cock coming loose with a wet "squelch" kind of sound. I looked down and saw a stream of white juice leaking out of her pink wrinkle, but not much else. Thank goodness. I pulled the covers up over us and I think she fell asleep for a few minutes. I laid on my back and looked up at the ceiling. First thing I did was thank the Gods of Sex for sending my little sister to me. I knew I had something really, really special, and I didn't want to fuck it up. This was a girl who seemed to be very malleable (yeah, Honors English, what can I say) and yet not a pile of stupid Play-Doh for me or anybody else to screw around with. She was bright, if not yet fully aware of her potential, and yet still child-like in her innocence. The black lace garter belt that had come somewhat askew in our exertions still surrounded her girlish hips, and the two rear straps contrasted sexily with her pale half-moon butt cheeks. The stocking clip on one leg had come loose, so I pulled up the material and re-clipped it. It must have been slightly ticklish or something, because Patty kind of wriggled around and made a little "hmmmmmmmm" sound again like she was trying to get the feeling to continue. But she didn't wake up. After a few minutes, I got up and went into the bathroom to get a washcloth or something, I knew we'd have to clean up a bit before my sheets got all fucked up with lube and ass juice and butt cum. I cleaned off the old pecker as best I could, looking for stray bits of crap but found nothing. Clean as a whistle, it seemed. I guess the enemas did the trick.

I took the warm cloth over to the bed and started to clean up around Patty's butt hole and on the bedcovers underneath her hips. There was not a lot of stuff, just a bit of cum that had leaked out when I pulled my dick out, I guess. Most of my stuff was still in there, soaking. That thought almost got me stiff again, but I was pooped out. (Sorry for the bad joke. Been waiting for a spot to use it.) Patty gradually came alive again, and once she rejoined the living she rolled over and held her arms out for me to come down and give her a hug and a nice, brotherly kiss. I did so, and she wheezed into my ear, "Oh Bobby that was farfuckingout, I mean I came and came and came and then that last time I thought I was gonna have a spazz attack or something, it felt so ... GOOD!" she squeezed me to her little body, and I winked at her.

"Not bad, eh?"

"Hell NO! It hurt a little bit when you first started but then after a minute, it went away and I tried to be relaxed like it said and not tense up and you were so slippery that I hardly felt it until you got all the way in and then I really FELT it and it was really strange but good, not bad, real good, it made me feel really full like I had to go but I know I didn't. You don't mind that I played with myself while you banged me do you?" she said, all in one breath.

"Hell no, kiddo, I don't mind. I was too busy enjoying fucking your cute little butt to notice anything. It felt fantastic, I'll tell ya that, really hot and warm and slippery, like I was fucking a hot, greasy oven. I mean, your pussy is really really nice too, and I'm not going to ever forget how great it was that first time, but your butt. Man, I gotta tell ya. I'm gonna be doing that a LOT, from now on!" I responded with enthusiasm. She grinned up at me and just said, "Yep!" She looked thoughtful for a moment.

"I wonder how may other girls at school have been butt-fucked by their brothers? D'ya think a lot, or not?" she quizzed. "I mean, Cathy Johnson claims to be having sex with her dad all the time, but I've seen him and he's a dork, and Kimberly Miller used to go out with a 10th grader but she broke up with him when he started fooling around with what'sername at the Christmas Concert last fall..." she drifted off.

I thought for a second. "Patty, I don't think very many have. Especially in the eighth grade. Trust me. Hell, to hear them, every kid in my class goes to a freakin' orgy every other night, but that's can't be right. For one thing, they'd never get their homework done, and for another ... well, lets just say I think we're special. And I love you for it." and I leaned down and gave her a really nice kiss and tweaked her little nipple and she just about broke out bawling right there.

I helped her up off the bed, and shoo'ed her into the bathroom to get the slut-wear off and take a good, long, hot shower and make sure she washed all the evidence down the drain. She handed me the garter belt and stocking and shoes, and then she must have been in the shower for half an hour, at least. I heard her humming. I cleaned the sheets off again, and then had the bright idea of bringing the last piece of pizza up and 'accidently' spilling it on the sheet right on the big wet cummy spot, so I could take them off and take them down to the laundry. I figured getting yelled at for eating pizza in bed was a lot better than getting yelled at for fucking my little sister in the ass and cumming in it. Twice. So I simply dropped the slice, cheese down, on the bed, let is sit for a minute, and I took the sheets down and dumped them on the washer and, deciding that maybe a little extra protection was in order, I sprayed a half a can of Febreze all in my bedroom too. Can't be too careful, that's my motto.

After she was done, Patty came in and gave me a good night kiss, and I insisted on 'inspecting' her, so I made her turn around and bend over and grab her ankles, and I pulled apart her butt cheeks and inspected the little starfish. Apart from being a little red, it looked ok. I leaned in and gave it a nice little kiss, and then gave Patty a swat on the butt and said, "Go to bed." She turned and stuck out her tongue at me and danced away, the picture of the happiest little 14 year old girl on the planet, who just happened to be going off to dreamland with a half-pint of semen up her butt.

I went back downstairs and put on some crappy cable channel and it had one of those really bad soft-core pornos on where the girls all have big huge fake tits and the guys are all queer-looking, and they have a bikini car wash or some stupid chick in a fur bikini and a dinosaur comes running by. I was looking at it and thinking how GOOD I had it with my own little live fuck-toy who I'd just butt fucked, and who was eagerly looking forwards to whatever perverted fun we could imagine. I started to think about how many times I'd cum in Patty since this all started just a little over a week ago.

The first time was when I'd more or less jerked off into her mouth that first night, and then later I gave my kid sister her first facial. The next day, I took the little squirt's virgin pussy, and then we did the mall bathroom blow job after I bought her all the slut wear. Then the blowjob in the car that almost got us killed by Mom after the fashion show, and tonight's double-mint butt bonanza. So far I'd dumped seven loads of sperm into her. Or on her. Not bad for about 9 days worth of work. I'd taken all three cherries, and she loved every second of it.

I was daydreaming and idly playing with my dick a little bit, since it'd gotten half-hard while I thought about all the semen that had been dumped into little Patty lately, when Mom and Dad pulled into the garage. I quickly buttoned up and turned down the sound on the TV and sprawled out on the sofa, pretending to be asleep. I heard them come in, and heard Dad say he was going upstairs to pee before he burst. Mom came into the living room where I was, and I smelled her perfume before she even got close to me. She always smelled good, I'll say that for her. I fake-snort-snored, and she leaned over and gave me a motherly kind of smooch right on the tip of my nose, but with a half open mouth. I didn't want to risk another peek down her blouse, so I let her stand back up before I sleepily opened my eyes.

"Oh, hey Mom, you're back. How was the party? Patty's asleep upstairs..."

Mom looked kinda dreamy or dizzy and slightly mussed from when she left earlier in the evening. She looked off into the other room and put her right hand across her stomach and belly and said, "oh ... OK. It was fine, actually. There were seven other couples there and it got kind of ... well, never mind. Your father and I are going to bed, don't stay up too late, now." and she turned and walked a little unsteadily away, towards the stairs. She didn't really drink too much, so I was curious. That's when I noticed. When she'd left, the zipper on her skirt was on her left side. I was sure of it, because I had fixated on how short it was. Now it was on her right. And there were spots on it, little damp spots here and there, like she'd spilled something and tried to clean it off somehow. I was just thinking on that when I sniffed again and my brain started to register. The smell. I knew that smell. The chlorine-y, kind of bleachy smell. The same smell Mom had smelled on Patty. I smelled it from Mom's kiss. I mean, shit, I'd smelled enough cum in my young life to know what it smelled like.

Ohmyfuckinggod ... Mom had cum on her breath. Had she blown Dad in the car on the way home? And how did her skirt get all fucked up and backwards. I couldn't put anything together. And the thought kept replaying itself in my mind.

Mom had cum on her breath...

MOM had cum on her breath...

Mom had CUM on her breath...

MOM had CUM on her BREATH... !

Now my dick was completely hard again. Dammit, this really sucked. I didn't know what to do. I finally turned out all the lights and locked the door and went up to my room. Five minutes later, I was laying on my bed, staring up at the ceiling and trying to figure things out.


Needless to say, I couldn't. The next morning I woke to the smell of bacon and eggs frying downstairs, so I rolled off the bed and realized I hadn't even put new sheets or stuff on it. I slept on the bare mattress. I stumbled downstairs and was hunting around in the laundry room in the closet where Mom keeps all the clean sheets and towels and shit, and there was the pile of my old "pizza and cum stain" sheets just where I'd left them last night, and a small bag with what looked like stuff to go to the dry cleaner in it. I innocently picked it up and started to look inside when Mom, in the kitchen a few feet away, gave a shrill yelp and ran into the laundry like a maniac and tried to snatch the bag away. And she did. Trouble was, my fingers had already been touching the leather skirt inside and I reacted by holding it while she pulled the bag off of it and away. Not what she wanted. I looked down at the skirt and my eyes went wide, I guess, at the dozens of tiny little white ring spots on it.

"Mom, I-"

"Nothing. It's nothing. Please, Bobby, give it to me." she stammered, looking very flush and red in the face."

Something made me hesitate. I pulled it back a little bit, out of her reach, and touched one of the spots. It seemed slippery, but a little dry and flakey.

"Did you spill something on it, Mom? Food? It's just that ... you looked so nice in it last night. It's a shame that it got almost ruined ... what is this, anyway?"

Mom stopped and looked at me with a little fear in her eyes, and then I saw her relax her shoulders and look down for a second. She was obviously embarrassed but I couldn't tell why. She took a deep breath.

"Bobby, get your sister and meet me in your room in five minutes. Not a word to your Father, do you understand? Just don't say anything, just do it. Please?" I'd never heard that kind of pleading in her voice. When she was bugging me to take out the trash or mow the lawn or whatever, it was a different kind of request. The "I'm in charge, and I want you to do this" kind of voice. This was different. This was a "Please do this for me, and don't be mad at me" kind of voice. I looked at her, looked down at the skirt, and put the skirt down on the top of the dryer.

"Ok, Mom. Sure. I'll go get Pattycakes." I turned and went back upstairs, poking my head in to Patty's room first when I heard her messing around in it.

"Hey squirt - Mom wants to see us. My room. 5 minutes."

Patty blanched white but I shook my head. "Not to worry. It's something else. Not about us, don't worry."

She recovered and nodded her head. "Ok, I'll be right there."

Looking back on it now, I don't know how I could have been so blind in one way, yet so wide awake and aware in another. I guess that's what you get when you're 17. Part smart, part idiot. The trick is to gradually increase one, and cut back on the other, I suppose. I was about to become privy to one of the most earth-shattering revelations any kid ever got from a parent, and I was pretty much completely clueless. I was no more aware of what Mom was about to tell us, than I would have been had she come out and said, "Hey, pack up, we're moving to Mars" or something.

I went in and sat on my bed, and waited. In a minute, Patty wandered in wearing her customary boy-shorts, and a tee-shirt cut off about an inch below her tits. Mom was gonna flip. Or maybe not. Things were getting really weird around here. We didn't say anything, just kind of looked at each other like "What the hell is gonna happen now?" I heard Mom's footsteps up the stairs, and she looked into the bedroom like she thought maybe we weren't going to be there, but then came in and motioned us to separate so she could sit in between us. Nobody said a word. I don't know what we were all thinking, but Mom just looked at Patty, putting a hand up to stroke her hair, and then she turned to look at me and put her hand along my jaw.

"My beautiful children ... no, not children anymore. My beautiful darlings."

"Umm, thanks Mom." I stammered out.

She took a deep breath, let it out, and then did it again. Then she turned to Patty.

"Patricia, how long have you been sexually active?"

Patty went "eeep!" and turned seven shades of purple and red and started to say "Mom! -" but Mom 'shussh'ed her with a finger to her lips.

"I know. I know. I knew last week. You're ... not in trouble, OK. But I need to know. How long?"

Now it was Patty's turn to take a deep breath. She was still a rich vermillion in color but she hadn't started to cry or anything. Mom reached out and took her hand.

"O ... only ... about ... a week, I guess. Not long. Really, Mom, I swear." She was trembling, no doubt going over in her mind what I'd said about what would happen if anyone ever found out about our little games. I was kinda of freaked out too, and everything kinda got blurry for a minute, but then I straightened out.

"And you, Robert? How about you?" Mom had turned to me this time. I just played dumb.

"Me? ... um ... well, gee, Mom ... that's kinda personal, don't you think ... I mean, I'm almost a grown up, I'll be going to college in two -"

"Robert James Anderson, you listen to me. Last week you know very well what happened. You and Patricia came home and she reeked of ... sex ... and so did you. Now I want to know what the hell is going on, and I want to know now!" she spoke kind of firmly, and I guess she didn't want to mess around.

"Ummm ... well, Betsy-" I started to say, but Patty broke in.

"He did it with me." Mom turned to look at her. "I made him. I begged him, Mom. I wanted to see what it was all about. All the girls at school talk about it all the time and I wanted to know. I didn't want to have sex from some creepy boy at school. I asked Bobby, and he ... he showed me how. Mother, I haven't done it with anyone. Anyone else, that is. Only Bobby. And it's not his fault, Mother, I made him do it." She tilted her head up and got almost defiant. Spunky little kid, I'll give her that.

Mom just looked at the two of us. Back and forth. She had one of our hands in each of hers. She didn't look like she was gonna chew us out or anything, which really puzzled me. For a while, anyway. Then she started in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.