My Curious Sister - Cover

My Curious Sister

Copyright© 2014 by Rich Humus

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Teens discover each other. Young love at its' raunchiest.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Author's Note: I thank those who've taken the time to comment on my little tail, er, ... little tale. That's about the only thing that encourages me to continue, since somehow, my paycheck from SOL keeps getting lost in the mail...

Here's another installment. Not a whole lot of sex until near the end, but there's some nice stuff to dream about. I bet I hit at least a COUPLE of your fantasies...

Got some ideas for future chapters, if you have any suggestions feel free to send them in. I've gotten a few already. (And you should be ashamed of yourselves! Ha Ha... )

Please see Parts 1 & 2 for background and run-up.


I was crashed out on the sofa when Mom & Dad got home, and Pattycakes was snoring lightly on the floor below me. The nut. I guess she was so pooped that she just zonked right out. I tapped her on the head with my knuckles and she got up cranky, yelling at me and being a typical little sister. Then I saw her kinda turn towards me where Mom couldn't see her face, and she winked at me, made a little moue with her lips and ran upstairs.

I hung around a little bit jawing with Mom and Dad, trying to just keep up appearances and all. I figured that I needed to keep doing the things I had been doing and not make any sudden changes to the way I was. Not that I was an asshat around the house or anything but I was 17, and sometimes I got really pissed at Mom or Dad about something. Mom was wearing this really short little black skirt that I was kinda surprised to see her in, it looked more like something a 20 year old would wear to a club or something, and she had on a white gauzy blouse that was unbuttoned about halfway down her chest until you could see her bra in the middle, and a string of pearls and some fancy earrings. Her hair was all done up on her head, she looked really good, if you ask me. Dad was in a suit, like always. He's older than Mom, in his mid 50s, but he's still pretty cool. He works downtown at some finance company or something, and, like I said, he makes pretty good money since we don't have to work for an allowance or anything. I guess Mom's what you'd call a 'trophy' wife, but then, she was only about 18 when they got married, and she's pretty savvy.

"Honey, did you have a good night? I hope Patricia didn't give you any trouble, and you were nice to her." she prattled on as she put her coat away in the closet.

"Yeah Mom, we're OK. I made some popcorn and watched a movie down here, and she came down a while ago and musta fallen asleep like me. I'm beat from mowing the lawn today..." I answered, knowing full well that I was bushed from fucking the hell out of my little sister and cumming three times since noon. "I'm goin' to bed. See ya in the morning." I trudged up the stairs half asleep, as usual, and flopped on the bed, and I was out like a light.


The next morning, I slept in, until about 10:30. Finally got up when the goddam light was too bright to stay under the sheets with a pillow over my head. I stumbled into the bathroom for my morning squirt and was sleepily peeing when I heard a timid little knock on the door and dingbat Patty stuck her head in.

"Hi Bo- ... oh, you're peeing. Sorry..." she squeaked and started to back out of the shared bathroom. I stopped her.

"Wait - It's ok. You can come in if ya want. No big deal." I shrugged nonchalantly. "I pee. You pee. Mom and dad pee. I bet even Barb pees. Who gives a shit." I wasn't trying to make a joke, but I laughed anyway. The door wedged open a few inches, and then more.

She came in hesitantly, and then walked up to watch me. I saw her eyes go right to my dick and the hot yellow stream coming out of it. "You sure? I guess it is kinda neat, in a way. You guys are lucky, you get to pee standing up. Us girls always gotta find a toilet or something." I made a mental note to file this away for possible use later.

"Yeah. We're the lucky ones. Girls get multiple orgasms, and we get to piss standing up. Quite a trade-off." I grumbled, remembering the old joke. I finished, shook him dry, and flushed. "How're you doin' today, squirt?" I grinned as I washed my hands.

"Um, Ok I guess. What're you doing today Bobby?"

"I don't know. Probably just mess around a little, goof off or something. I don't know."

"Mom said she wanted to take me shopping for clothes. I'm not sure I want her to take me, though. She might make me get some really dumb stuff or something, ya know?"

"Yeah. Maybe." I answered non-committedly. She followed me around as I went back into my room and pulled some jeans on.

"Bobby?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Are you sure it's OK, I mean, what we did yesterday? What if we get caught?"

I grabbed her arm and sat her on the bed next to me, and looked her in the eye.

"Look, Patty. We'll be OK. Long as you don't squeal to any of your dopey little girlfriends, nothing's gonna happen. I can keep my mouth shut, and long as we aren't stupid, everything's fine. Look, you think we're the first brother and sister to screw each other? Heck, the old Egyptians did it all the time. Cleopatra married her brother for christ's sake! Didja know that?"

She looked at me wide-eyed. "Really? She did? What did their parents say?"

"You dummy. She was the queen. She could do whatever she wanted, remember? Besides, I think they were dead and in the pyramids or something. So we're just doin' the same thing that Cleopatra did. Kinda neat, eh?" I grinned at her, punching her lightly in the arm.

She thought carefully for a long moment. "Um ... OK, I guess so ... if you say so." Then she brightened up. "I LIKE it, Bobby. I really do. I mean, sometimes you hear that girls aren't supposed to like it, but I do, I think it's great, that doesn't make me a slut does it? ... but even if it does, I don't care, then I'm a slut, so they can kiss my ass, I think Barb does it and she says it's pretty good but I think she does it by herself a lot, is that ok too-"

I put up a hand to shush her. "Hey, slow down squirt, you'll bust a gut. No, you're not a slut. Not yet, anyway - " I grinned and reached out to twist her nipple, as she slapped my hand away.

"BOBBY!"

"Aw, cool it. I'm kidding. Besides, what do you care what other people think? (That was the title of a book I'm reading, it's pretty cool, so I thought I'd use it on her.) Fuck them. You be your own person and do whatever you want. Trust me, most of those other fuckers are just jealous that they don't have the balls to fuck around."

"Gee, Bobby, how'd you get so smart?" she smiled at me.

"I read a lot of smut on the internet, dopey. Whaddaya think?" I grinned back.

"Bobby, I know! Why don't YOU take me shopping. I'd much rather go with you than Mom, and you'd let me buy whatever I want, wouldn't you?" and then she gave me that look that girls figure out how to do when they're about 7 years old, to make some guy give them anything they want. You know, the eyelashes batted and the little smile and the coy look.

"Why would I want to take The Squirt shopping? I got better things to do with my time ... I might head over to Brad's and play some video games, or head to the beach." I responded, half heartedly. I wasn't really too keen to take her shopping for clothes, dammit. She pouted at me.

"C'mon Bobby, PULEEEEEZZZEEE ... I'll be good, I promise, it'll be real fast, I won't be a pain in the ass, I promise."

Then I had an idea. I wasn't sure how she'd go for it.

"Tell ya what. I'll take you, but we buy what < I > want. You'll wear it when < I > say so. No bullshit, no whining. Take it or leave it."

She thought for only a moment, then brightened. "Sure. No problem. Whatever you want. Long as I get some stuff that I like too." I was sure she had no idea what I was gonna dress her in. But I was thinking, as long as I'm going to cultivate my little sister as my own personal fuck toy, I'd make sure she looked the part when I wanted her to. Fuck, this might get good.

"Alright then. Let me get something to eat and we'll head to the Galleria or someplace."

We told mom that I'd volunteered to take the squirt to the mall to get clothes, and of course she was all over me for doing the 'big brother' stuff. She hugged me close and I noticed that she didn't have a bra on under her oversized tee-shirt. Nice.

Anyway, we piled into my Camaro and headed over to the mall. The first hour or so wasn't very interesting, I let Patty get some jeans and a couple of tops and shit, and some regular old underwear, and a couple of dresses and skirts that were basically, "school-wear" kind of shit, nothing special. She was all bubbly that I let her get skirts that may have been just a little shorter than what Mom or Dad would have sprung for, but it wasn't all that big of a deal. Finally, once we left the last department store, I headed for the food court with her and got us both a couple of Pepsi's.

"Ok, squirt, now we're going to get some other things. It's time you learned what sexy underwear can do for you. I'm gonna load you up with it, and it's coming out of MY allowance, so Dad doesn't see all this shit on a credit card somewhere. Get it?"

She nodded, eyes wide.

"You're gonna get me underwear? You mean like bras and stuff? I already have some-".

"I know what you have. This is different. This is for you to wear when I want you to look sexy for me. Understand?"

"Not really. You mean you want me to dress up like those girls in, like, the Victoria Secrets catalog or Playboy or sompthin'?"

"Ehh, a little bit. You gotta understand - when a girl wears sexy lingerie like that, it makes guys really hot. If you want guys to chase after you, I can pretty much guarantee that wearin' that shit will make it happen. You have no idea how grossed out we get when we see a girl who might be halfway decent, and she's got some baggy old sweatshirt or shit like that on. It grosses us out."

"Really?"

"Yeah, trust me. In fact, you oughta see some pictures I have of these chicks with no make up and crappy old clothes on, and then all made up and with sexy lingerie on, they turn into solid babes. I'm not kidding. Makes a 5 into a 9 or even a 10."

"What am I, Bobby. Tell the truth." She looked at me with eyes about 4 inches across, like one of those stupid Japanese cartoons.

I scrunched up one eye and peered at her. "Let me see. Hmm..." I turned my head side ways and all, making it look like I was professionally appraising her.

"OK. You ain't bad, squirt. You have a very nice face, nice cheekbones, a dinky little nose, and nice eyes. You're only 14, so you haven't grown all your boobs yet, but if you're anything like Mom, you'll have a pretty nice set pretty soon-" I felt a kick under the table.

"Bobby! Stop saying that! My gosh..." she giggled. "Go on..."

"Ok. You have nice legs. Real nice legs. Not much of a butt, but that's OK with me. Overall, I'd say that you're a..." I hesitated. Another kick under the table.

"Ouch, goddammit. Cut it out you little twerp. Now, where was I before you lost two points for kicking me like a little baby..." She immediately darkened, like I was serious.

"Ok. Just right now, as you are. You're a seven and a half. But you could be a TON better."

Crestfallen yet somehow curious, I think I had her. I'd baited the hook, and she had just swam by to sniff at it.

"How, Bobby, how? What can I do? Do I need more makeup? I can get some lip gloss and maybe some false eyelashes and stuff. Will you help me?"

"No, that's not it. It's not makeup. I'm thinking maybe some better boob holders, and some nice high heels, and some other stuff."

"High heels? How high? You know Mom won't let me wear anything over two inches."

"Oh, don't worry about that. But that reminds me. You gotta swear that everything we get for you from now on, today, that you gotta make sure Mom or Dad never sees it. Trust me, they'd have a bird if they saw some of the stuff I'm gonna get for you. Right?"

"Sure, Bobby, sure. I get it."

"We'll keep it someplace where they won't find it poking around in your drawers or anything. Maybe in the top shelf of my closet or something, I'll figure something out."

I stood up, and she followed. I knew where our next stop would be. The aforementioned Victoria's Secret. We walked around the perimeter until I found it, and I took her hand and we strolled in.

"Now listen, just don't say anything, let me do the talking, OK shrimp?"

"Yeah, Bobby, whatever you want. Oh WOW there's some naughty stuff here!" she giggled, fingering some crotchless panties out on display on a front table. "Are we gonna get me some of these?" she grinned.

"Not sure. Maybe. Just pipe down and follow my lead, ok?" I whispered at her.

A sales woman came up to us almost immediately, she was about Mom's age I guess, maybe older. She looked like she was about to kick us out of the store, but I stopped her before she could say anything. One thing I'm not is shy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.