Diary of a Body Switcher - Cover

Diary of a Body Switcher

Copyright© 2019 by MischiefMaker

Chapter 6: Partying with Mom

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Partying with Mom - This is the story of a simple, unassuming, middle-aged man who had a life changing event occur to him. He woke up one morning in the body of a beautiful teenage girl. Come join him as he undertakes this adventure.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Body Swap   Incest   Mother   Father   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When I got home, I was happy to see that Peter’s car was nowhere to be seen and more importantly, Mom was back. I rushed into the house and found her puttering about in the kitchen. She looked at me expectantly and asked, “Oh baby, isn’t that my dress. Wow, you look a million times better in it that I do. You look so pretty. So, how was it? Tell me everything.”

Seeing Mom had immediately taken away my concerns from earlier. I giggled at her compliment and did a twirl to show off and said, “Meh, it was awful Mom. I’ll tell you all about it in a second. Let me get something to drink first, I need something to wash away the taste of this date from my mouth.” She got an interesting look on her face when she heard that, likely starting to piece together what I was implying.

I opened the refrigerator and was about to grab some juice when I remembered the posing from earlier in the day. So instead of quickly grabbing a drink, I bent at my waist and pretended to contemplate my choices. I knew that Mom could see everything. Not to mention the crotch of my thong was wet and likely translucent, which I was hoping she would notice as well. When I couldn’t pretend any longer, I took out a bottle of OJ and straightened. I turned around and grabbed a glass and poured the juice, quietly watching Mom the whole time. She was blushing and the fact that she didn’t scold me told me that she had liked what she’d seen.

I reached for her and holding her hand I started to pull her into the living room. She actually stopped me, and I look at her confusion, “What’s up Mom?”

“Actually, I wanted to know what you wanted to do for dinner? Peter had to rush to LA for a sudden meeting of the board of directors. They are either planning to buy something big or get bought out, I couldn’t tell correctly. So, he’s gone till tomorrow and we have the house, just us girls.”

I yelled in delight and screamed, “Let’s have a party!” Mom started laughing.

I looked at her and got an idea, “Ooh you know what we should do. We should have a girl’s night, just the two of us. Let’s order some pizza, take a long bath and pamper ourselves and watch Netflix till we fall asleep. What do you say, Mom?”

“I like it. Let me order the pizza,” she replied.

Once that was done, I poured her a glass of wine and snuck a glass myself. She saw the glass of wine in my hand, and I whined saying, “Oh cmon Ma. Just for tonight. Fifty years ago, women of my age were running households.” Questionable logic, I know, but she gave in.

We finally retired to the couch to wait for the pizza and I told her about the date. I mentioned how Ethan and the waiter couldn’t get their eyes off my cleavage and how things went downhill from there. I told her about everything that happened till Ethan left, including about the stranger fondling me and could see Mom getting excited by my description and noticed her nipples starting to tent her top. Her ardor quickly cooled when I told her Ethan walked away at the end of the blowjob and implied that I had left immediately after. I didn’t want her worrying about how her precious baby nearly got raped. I finished by saying, “It sucks Mom. I think I’m done with boys; they don’t know how to appreciate what they have.” To which, she sighed and replied, “Ah my poor baby, sadly men are no better.”

We looked at each other for a bit and started giggling, “well at least we have each other”, we said in unison. The doorbell rang to announce the arrival of our pizza. Mom paid for it and before she could place it on the dinner table, I grabbed her and the pizza and the wine and pulled her upstairs.

“Where are you taking me, Anna?”

“I desperately need to soak my muscles Mom. The workouts are catching up to me and if I want to move tomorrow, I need to run a bath. You can chat with me while I soak.” Saying this, we walked up to my room.

As we were turning to my room, Mom said, “Uh huh. Not to your room. If we are doing this, then we are doing it right.” She pulled us to the master bedroom and into the bathroom. Their bathroom was huge with a tub large enough to fit at least 4 people. Taking a closer look at it, I realized it wasn’t a tub, but more like a mini-jacuzzi with multiple jets along the walls to help massage a tired body.

Mom started the water to fill it up, and I set up our little impromptu party. They had designed it so that there was plenty of space around the tub to sit, so I set the pizza and wine on the ledge. Mom lit up some aromatherapy candles and soon we had a lovely mellow and romantic mood set up. We waited for the water to fill up, sipping the wine. I was being careful not to chug it since I knew my body was not used to alcohol. I noticed that Mom was fidgeting a little and wondered what she was thinking.

Once I felt there was enough water to start soaking, I started to undress. I noticed Mom watching me from the corner of my vision. She was still fidgeting, which is when I realized that she was playing with the button of her shirt. She was thinking of joining me and she probably couldn’t make up her mind. Well ... That was easily solved, I thought with an evil grin.

I turned to her and pulled the dress over my head. She looked at me with a small smile playing on her lips. Instead of taking off my underwear, I then walked to her and took her wine glass and kept it on the side. I then started to unbutton her shirt and said, “I’m not getting in there alone Mom. I’m sure you could use a relaxing soak just as much as me. And anyway, this thing is large enough to fit a football team. Please, Mom.”

She looked a little surprised, probably that I noticed her indecision. She then nodded and started to undress. I finished taking off my underwear and watched Mom unbutton her shirt. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach waiting to see her beautiful body. I was loving seeing glimpses of her plain white bra and light skin being revealed. She paused before taking off her shirt and looked me in the eye. Then as if she was doing a strip show, she took her shirt off first showing a little bit of skin at the chest, then hiding, then showing the other side before turning and taking the shirt off and revealing her beautiful back marred only with the band of her bra.

We laughed when she started the strip show routine and it reduced some of the tension in the room. She took off her shirt and turned to me. It was a beautiful sight. Her boobs swung with the residual motion. They were a bit bigger than mine, definitely larger than a handful. She had very pale skin with blue veins visible and light pink areola the size of a dollar coin. Her nipples were erect. Either she was cold or very aroused. Since the bathroom was quite warm, I was guessing it was the latter.

I looked down at myself and noticed that my nipples were matching hers and compared myself to her. Age and having a baby had brought a gentle sag to her tits while mine stood upright. I was pretty sure though, if we stood in front of people there would be an equal number of people in front of Mom as well as me. She hadn’t gained any weight and her boobs were the kind people paid to look at and dreamt of playing with. She continued to take off her pants and pulled both the pant and panties off in a single move and stood in front of me nude as the day she was born.

She had light brown pubic hair that was neatly trimmed. I looked forward to denuding that forest the first chance I got. I saw her looking at me waiting for me to say something. I looked back at her and said, “Oh Mom you are stunning. I hope I look half as good as I grow older.”

She got tears in her eyes; I could see that she’d needed someone to tell her that she was still a beautiful woman. I didn’t know what the root of her conflict with Peter was about, but it was obvious that it had been tearing her internally. I pulled her in for a big hug to help console her and also to feel her body against mine. She held me tightly and buried her head in my shoulder. She was drawing strength from being in my embrace. I ran my fingers through her hair and rubbed her back, loving the feel of her pendulous breasts against mine. I could feel her nipples pressed against my body and I’m sure she could feel the same.

We finally broke our embrace and I kissed her on the lips, softly lingering for a bit longer than appropriate. I held her hand and we stepped into the jacuzzi. Mom turned on the jets and both of us laid down and just enjoyed each other’s company. The water came above our boobs, so I couldn’t enjoy watching Mom’s tits, sadly. We were sitting opposite each other with our legs intertwined. I lathered my body and thought of something. I asked Mom to turn around which after some prodding she finally did. I then pulled her close to me where she was nestled between my legs and I started rubbing her shoulders which got a long moan from her. I giggled and continued to give her my version of a massage, rubbing her shoulders and back. I got her to completely lean against me and ran my fingers through her scalp, massaging it. Periodically taking some warm water and rinsing her hair. Mom was in total bliss and it genuinely felt like we were a pair of lovers relaxing in the bath instead of a mother and daughter.

After a resting while, I opened the pizza box and shared a slice with her and handed her, her wine glass as well. We had a few slices while Mom spoke about her college years before she met Peter and her path to becoming a professor. I was getting an insight into her true personality. She was vivacious and intelligent. She had actually turned down a faculty position at Berkeley to be closer to Peter which in retrospect seemed like such a waste of an opportunity. I realized that Anna had inherited much more than just her looks from her mother.

Once we finished the pizza, Mom told me to turn around and she then reciprocated the massage. I slipped immediately into heaven. She made me realize how sloppy my poor excuse for a massage had been. When I mentioned that, she laughed and said that she had spent too much time with Peter not to have picked up a trick or two of her own. For whatever reason, she didn’t feel as restricted as I did and was a lot freer with where her hands could roam.

She started with my neck and shoulders, then proceeding to my back (at least the bits she could reach). Then she did my arms and scalp, which is where I had stopped, but Mom actually continued to let her fingers roam my upper body. Pressing her fingers into my upper chest, letting her fingers run over the top of my boobs. I could feel myself pushing back into her torso to raise my boobs, hinting at where I wanted her to proceed. She hesitated for a bit, but then decided to end the massage, just holding me from behind. It wasn’t totally platonic, with both her hands resting against my nipples while pressing me tightly against her body. We stayed like that, not talking. Every breath I took, raised my chest which caused Mom’s to gently rub over my nipples, as if on accident. I’m sure she could feel the taut tips against her fingers but since she didn’t acknowledge it, I decided to not push her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.