Diary of a Body Switcher - Cover

Diary of a Body Switcher

Copyright© 2019 by MischiefMaker

Chapter 5: The Date

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Date - This is the story of a simple, unassuming, middle-aged man who had a life changing event occur to him. He woke up one morning in the body of a beautiful teenage girl. Come join him as he undertakes this adventure.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Body Swap   Incest   Mother   Father   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I got home with plenty of time to spare before I had to leave for the date. Entering the house, I made sure that I was alone before heading to my room and locking the door. I was about to strip off my grimy clothes when I paused to consider what I was going to wear. I had been through my closet and I knew that there was nothing in there that I wanted to wear today.

So, I decided to borrow something from Mom and walked over to her room. Her closet was a lot more equipped to make a girl look good. She had a bunch of clothes that looked like they would fit me. I ended up grabbing a few different outfits to try and went back to my room.

Finally, I stripped out of the sweaty clothes with a sigh of relief. I walked into the bathroom and looked at my body turning in different ways and posing. I took my time in the shower. First, I shampooed and conditioned my hair before scrubbing every inch of my body. Drying myself, I covered my body in moisturizer and applied some more of Mom’s Aloe lotion to help my skin heal.

Dressing myself was definitely a lot of fun. I wore each of the outfits and would then pose in the mirror to see how I looked. I settled on a lovely strappy, dark green, sundress that was probably knee length on Mom but only came to my mid-thighs. It exposed my arms and shoulders with a plunging V-neck that showed off a decent amount of cleavage (and as I was wearing a pushup bra there was plenty of cleavage on show).

I’d chosen to accompany the pushup bra with a tiny white thong panty. My different poses alerted me to the fact that if I leaned just right, I could give a lucky person behind me a complete view of ass split by only a thin white string. Not to mention when I bent forward the person across from me would have a view to die for. I giggled thinking about how much fun I could have teasing random strangers (and Ethan) while wearing this dress.

I was having a lot of fun with my clothes and forgot about the time until I looked at the clock and realized that I was going to be late if I didn’t leave right away. I called a cab and rushed out of the house with my phone and some cash to cover any incidentals.

Ethan messaged me when I was in the cab and told me that he had arrived and had grabbed us a table at a burger place next to the theater. I had just reached the mall and I let him know accordingly. I rushed over to the restaurant to see Ethan waiting patiently in the front. I could not have hoped for a better reaction even if it was staged, then what the poor guy had when he first laid eyes on me.

Ethan was a ginger and I think his entire body went red when he saw me. His mouth was open, and his gaze was transfixed on my cleavage. I’m pretty sure he had stopped breathing and if I didn’t do something, there was a decent chance he’d collapse. I walked up to him and gave him a hug and teased him saying, “Hey there Sailor, any chance you’re interested in getting a girl some food.”

That snapped him out of his reverie, and he stammered back, “Oh wow Anna you look hot ... I mean sexy ... I mean incredible.”

Before he could put his foot any further down his throat, I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into the restaurant. “Thanks, Ethan. I appreciate the compliment. Now let’s eat, I’m starving.”

We sat down at our table with him sitting across from me. He was having a hard time looking me in the eye, with his gaze steadily creeping to my cleavage. I realized that he’d probably never seen me in anything colorful and definitely nothing that revealed this much skin, so I made some allowances for his behavior. After a few minutes of stilted conversation, I started getting both bored and annoyed, when a young male waiter came to take our order. He shared Ethan’s fascination with my upper body. The final straw came when he asked my cleavage what it would like to eat. I snapped and said in an annoyed tone, “Hey guys my eyes are up here. If you can’t stop staring, then I’ll just have to take my leave.” They both went red at that. Our waiter apologized in a low tone and after taking our order, bolted.

I looked over at Ethan who was examining the ground in embarrassment and sighed, “Hey Ethan, I know that you aren’t used to seeing me dressed like this. I’ve had a sort of epiphany these last few days and I’ve decided to make some changes. Hopefully, you can be supportive of them.” I didn’t mention the alternative, but my tone made it amply clear that if he couldn’t support me, he could take a hike.

Ethan finally looked up and into my eyes, “I’m so sorry Anna, I’ve made a total ass of myself. You just caught me off guard. I mean, you look absolutely radiant and I’m sorry if I hurt you. Please don’t leave.” He was clearly upset and looked like he would start crying.

I felt bad for him and smiled at him, “I’m not going anywhere, dummy. Also, I don’t mind you looking. I mean, after all, I did wear this for your benefit.” Both of us blushed a little at the implication of my statement. “However, I want your respect. It’s one thing to appreciate and whole different thing to objectify.” He nodded in agreement.

“I really am sorry Anna; I’ll work on being more respectful. I promise.”

After that, the rest of the lunch was a lot better. Ethan made a real effort to not stare at my boobs. I still caught him looking a couple of times when he thought I wasn’t paying attention, which was cute. Over lunch, I found out that Ethan was going to be gone for a majority of the summer to attend a summer camp that he’d been going to since he was a little kid. In the last few years, he’d switched from being a participant to becoming one of the camp counselors. He’d initially been hesitant to go since this was his last summer in San Diego. Ethan was headed to Cornell in the Fall. Apparently though, the camp had called to beg him to come since they were shorthanded.

Once we were done, he paid for the meal and we headed to the theater which was in the same mall. As we left the restaurant, I decided to reward Ethan for his good behavior, and grabbed a hold of his right hand. His arm was nestled between my boobs and my hips were glued to his. I looked at him and said, “Thanks for the lunch Ethan, and for being such a good friend.”

He went totally red and got a goofy smile on his face. We settled on a romantic comedy that wasn’t starting for another 40 minutes. Actually, I had mentioned wanting to see this movie in our study group months ago. So, the fact that Ethan remembered and offered to watch it together was definitely earning him some major brownie points.

We purchased the tickets and decided to do just wander around the mall and do some window shopping. We walked around aimlessly and chatted. Ethan was very smart, and I realized that I was actually enjoying our conversation. We were discussing future plans and coursework. He had visited Cornell during the Spring break and got really animated while discussing the campus. It was quite cute.

Around the time of the movie, we came back to the theater. We got a big bag of popcorn to share and walked into the hall to find it nearly empty. Apparently, the movie had been out for a while and I guess the matinee shows weren’t exactly drawing large crowds. We walked up to the seats near the back and grabbed two. There were only a few couples and a few other people spread out through the hall.

We sat down at the back with Ethan holding on to the popcorn. I had noticed an older, white guy watching us as soon as we entered the hall. He tracked our movement the whole way till we got to our seats and then got back to watching the promos. The seats we chose ended up being the row above his, though with several seats separating us, so we had plenty of privacy (or so I thought).

This was not one of the newer movie screens with fully reclining seats or lots of space in between rows. The seats were pretty narrow with little space between each row. The only concession was that the armrest could be retracted, which Ethan did as soon as we sat down. We got comfortable in our seats with Ethan putting his arm around my shoulder to pull me in a little closer. I was a willing participant in whatever happened today and could feel the itch between my legs building up. I did wonder though if Ethan had what it took to scratch it.

We had entered right before the lights went out and the promos began by the time we found our seats. Once the movie began, we stopped chatting and focused on it. For the first half an hour of the movie, Ethan’s hand stayed rooted to my shoulder. Even when I moved to grab some popcorn. My right hand was resting on his thigh, which was only covered by the thin cloth of his shorts. I was leaning over to take the popcorn with my left hand so as to not get any grease on his clothes, so when I moved, my hand would shift a bit on his leg. The screen was putting out enough light for me to notice that there was a bulge forming in his shorts.

I knew how horny teenage boys are. Even my small movements had been enough to get Ethan fantasizing and I had noticed the bulge at his crotch starting to grow. I moved the palm of my hand very slightly to see if he’d notice and sure enough as if on command, the bulge kept growing larger till it stopped. To my disappointment, it wasn’t nearly as impressive as either Peter or Matt. My hand gestures had encouraged Ethan to try out some moves of his own. I could feel his left arm starting to creep down my shoulder. I had tried almost the exact same tricks as a teenager and remembered thinking that I was being super smooth about it. Being on the receiving end for the first time ever, it was so obvious that I knew that my dates were being kind when they went out with me.

Ethan’s hand had lowered to where his fingers were now resting on the rising swell of my breasts. I could sense his uncertainty; his fingers were situated where the straps met the body of the dress. Funny enough, I think he wasn’t sure which side of my straps he should move down, and I wasn’t about to help him make the decision. I could feel him holding his breath, probably waiting for me to smack his hand away. I sensed his courage failing him, so to help move things along I increased the range of motion of my hand to where I could actually feel his little head, which twitched the second my hand grazed past it. Ethan let out a gasp when I brushed his dick and he waited to see if I would repeat the motion. To tease him, I just rested my hand on his thigh just below where I could see his dick visibly twitching under his shorts.

Ethan was so focused on my hand that he forgot the treasure waiting for him to explore under his own hand. It was quickly becoming obvious to me that I would have to take control if I wanted Ethan to satisfy me. With that decided, I looked up at Ethan and saw him looking back at me with a glazed look in his eyes. I moved my face closer to him and his eyes rapidly gained focus. He leaned down as well, and our lips locked together.

It was my first kiss, with a boy, ever!

I could feel Ethan’s stubble rubbing against my tender skin and his lips pressing against mine. After a few seconds, he opened his mouth and his tongue came searching for mine and we started French kissing in earnest. He was nowhere near the best kisser I’ve ever had, but his enthusiasm made up for the lack of finesse. We started out slow, but Ethan started getting faster trying to fuck my mouth with his tongue. To control his pace, I grabbed his head to guide him. He got the message and slowed down, which immediately improved his technique. I turned my body to face him raising my right leg to fold it under my body.

He turned to face me as well and his hands started to wander. His left arm which had originally been wrapped around my shoulder came to rest on my thigh. He wiped his buttery hand clean on his shorts and then brought it up to my waist for a short bit before I felt it slowly move towards its ultimate goal. He was clearly worried that I would stop him, so without much preamble or teasing, he brought his right hand to cup my boob. I moaned into his mouth to encourage him to explore further.

Interestingly enough I was really enjoying kissing Ethan. Feeling his stubble brush against my skin, my tongue dueling with his, was getting me a lot wetter than I had anticipated. Now that he was following my rhythm, I let my hands explore his body as well. He had a wiry body that couldn’t be considered fit, but at least he wasn’t flabby either.

Ethan got more familiar with my boobs. By this point, both his hands were firmly planted on my boobs, where he was alternating between squishing them and pinching my nipples. I held both his hands and guided them on my boobs, showing him how I liked them to be held and caressed, whispering to be gentle with them. He was an adept pupil and his massage soon had me panting into his mouth. He’d lowered both the straps of my dress and my bra at some point, so they were resting on my arms and once he’d had enough of playing with my tits from over my clothes, he just pulled on my top to release my tits into the dark hall. He broke off the kiss to see the prize he’d exposed. The screen putting off sufficient light for him to make them out in full detail. He reached out to grab them and when I didn’t object lowered his to suck on one and then the other tit.

We had been so focused on each other that we’d completely forgotten where we were. I had enjoyed Ethan’s attention, but finally decided it was prudent to look around and surveil the other theater patrons. From my quick glance it appeared that everyone was busy watching the movie, all except for the older guy. I quickly noticed that he’d been watching us this whole time!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.