Diary of a Body Switcher - Cover

Diary of a Body Switcher

Copyright© 2019 by MischiefMaker

Chapter 4: Exercise Does the Body Good

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Exercise Does the Body Good - This is the story of a simple, unassuming, middle-aged man who had a life changing event occur to him. He woke up one morning in the body of a beautiful teenage girl. Come join him as he undertakes this adventure.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Body Swap   Incest   Mother   Father   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was still dark when I woke up from my sleep. I groped my groin out of reflex to see if I was still in Anna’s body and was dismayed to realize that yesterday had not been a vivid dream. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5 am.

I have always been a morning person, so rather than try and force myself back to sleep, I decided to just get out of bed. I made my way to the toilet and looked into the mirror to see a crow’s nest atop my head. I had never had long hair, heck I was starting to lose hair in my former body, so taking care of long hair was an alien concept.

I grabbed my phone to see what the internet had to say about this issue and found a fairly simple solution, comb it out. Simple, that is if you didn’t have a tangled mess. I spent a long time, standing in front of the mirror just combing out the knots and cursing the person that forced me into this situation. Clearly, there were aspects of being a girl that just didn’t come naturally. I stopped with a satisfied grin once I had finally restored my hair to its shiny self.

I was about to get into the shower when I paused and decided that I was going to go for a run. I opened my laptop and sat down to figure out what were safe running routes. I might not have spent much time being a girl, but that didn’t mean I was unaware of what could happen to a young girl running on secluded trails. I had no desire to become a statistic. I ended up finding a bunch of promising trails and running paths that went past the house.

That done, I went through the closet and settled on a combination of t-shirt and tights with a hoodie, all in different shades of grey. I desperately needed clothes with some color in them, but I had promised to wait till the weekend, which was now only a few days away, so I would just have to wait. I finished getting ready and then texted Mom to let her know my plans. I didn’t want her to wake up, find me missing, and panic.

By the time I accomplished everything and stepped out of the house, the sun had risen and it was quite bright outside. I walked to the trail I had settled on. To start out, I was only intending on running a 5k circuit. As a guy, I had run several half-marathons. I was not a natural runner, but I was very persistent. So, I knew the benefit of starting slow. I knew that Anna had sworn off exercise for a while and I didn’t want to end up with cramps or worse, on my very first run.

I started out slowly, getting used to the sensation of running as Anna. Now you might wonder what the big deal was, I had already spent a day in her shoes, and running is just fast walking, right? Wrong, running is way more strenuous on the body. Greater impact on the knees. Also, I now had fairly large boobs and when I ran, even with the sports bra, they still jiggled quite significantly. It wasn’t an unpleasant feeling; I just felt their weight much more than I did when walking. I jogged for a bit, acclimatizing to my body and found a different more pleasant surprise, running without a scrotum was awesome. Even more importantly, I was getting mild clitoral stimulation while running, not enough to make me cum, but just enough that every step got me a little wetter.

I happily found out that the faster I went, the more stimulation I received. Before I knew it, I had gone from a slow jog to a full sprint. I was maintaining the sprint for far longer than I expected and completed the loop I had planned almost before I got into the swing of things. I looked at my pace and was astonished to find that I’d finished the distance in just over 22 minutes. In the past, even when I was in full running shape, the fastest I had run a 5k was between 23-26 minutes. Now, I wasn’t even out of breath.

I decided to continue on for a second loop, but this time I split my focus between my body and the trail. The path I was following was pretty dry and desolate, but there were plenty of other walkers and runners alongside me, so I felt safe. I did regret two things on the second loop, the sun had risen higher and without a cap, I was starting to bake. Also, I had forgotten to wear sunblock again! The second was my stomach rumbling. I had skipped having a proper lunch and dinner yesterday and all I had in my hands was a bottle of water.

I got back to the house feeling a little light headed. I walked in from the back door that led to the pool which I had left unlocked. I saw Mom standing in the kitchen looking out of the window, a cup of coffee in her hands only wearing a long robe. She was probably waiting for when I returned and hadn’t heard me coming in. Her hair was wet, and it looked like she’d just finished showering.

With a mischievous grin, I snuck up behind her to grab her in a big hug. She did exactly the opposite of what I expected, rather than scream in surprise, she turned around and hugged me back.

“You think you can surprise your Mother. You’ll need to be a lot older before you’ll manage that missy.” Apparently, she’d seen me creeping up on her through my reflection in the window. Holding on to me she asked, “How was your run, Love?”

I had taken off my sweatshirt part-way through the run and tied it around my waist. So, as I held her, I could feel her body against mine and realized that she was most likely naked under the robe. Rather than pull “a Peter” and grope her, I was content to stand there and breathe in her fresh, floral scent.

Her lovely scent made me realize that my grimy body probably wasn’t exactly pleasant to hold on to and said, “Sorry if I smell Mom.” She leaned in a took a whiff and held her nose and pretended to collapse. We started giggling and I started to lean out of the hug, but she held on. So, I just leaned back a little without breaking her grasp and told her about the run and how fast I was able to finish a 10k. I also sheepishly admitted that I might have gotten a sunburn.

She looked at my face and nodded in agreement, “I have some Aloe that you can use, it should help calm your skin. Did you eat before you left?”

“Nope. I’m starving.” I told her.

I walked over to the cupboard to make myself some breakfast and ended up having some cereal and coffee while chatting with Mom. Unfortunately, she had some work and wouldn’t be able to make it to the gym with me this week, but she would still drive over with me to get enrolled. I convinced her that as long as she joined the gym and I went regularly, then she could join me on the days she was available. We continued to stand in the kitchen as I ate, with the sun shining through the windows highlighting Mom’s body. She had no makeup on, nor any fancy clothes, but right then she looked prettier than most people could achieve after a day at a spa. I deliberately prolonged my meal for as long as possible just to share that special moment.

After finishing breakfast, I walked over to her and just stared at her, leaning close. She looked a little confused and stopped talking, waiting for me to say something.

“I’m really lucky.” I finally said. “Why is that?” She asked. To which I replied, “Because I inherited your genes, Mom. You are so pretty.” She blushed at that and got a little teary and hugged me tightly. “You can be so silly sometimes. If anything, you are the beautiful one.” She leaned back and held my face in her hands and continued, “To add to it, you are also smart and kind. You make me so proud, Love.” I leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips before disengaging. I felt really lucky to have someone like Jane in this new life.

Holding each other we walked upstairs where Mom went to get the Aloe. I could hear Peter snoring away while I waited. Mom came out with the lotion and told me that she was going to change and would be ready quickly, after which we could head to the gym. I didn’t plan to change since I was just going to exercise anyway. So, I just washed away some of the dust, applied the Aloe and added some deodorant to reduce any odors, after which I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to wait.

I saw that Liz had messaged me in the morning, apologizing for missing me. Apparently, she slept early during the week since she started work early. I messaged back to let her know that I was back and told her about my run and starting to work out. She was online, so we messaged back and forth for a bit.

That’s when I got a new message from someone named Ethan. “Hey, Anna. Had a great time last week. Was wondering if you would be interested in seeing a movie with me today at the mall?”

It took me a bit to remember who the heck Ethan was. Going through Anna’s memory, it took me a while before I finally placed him. That’s when I finally remembered that this was my “boyfriend” messaging me. He was a graduating senior and a group study friend of Anna’s. Anna’s image of him was quite flattering.

I personally didn’t count a coffee and ice cream date worthy of calling him my boyfriend, but the old Anna liked him. He was a little nerdy looking, thin with glasses and messy hair, definitely not about to win any modeling competitions. I saw how much courage it had taken him to ask her on that first date which Anna had happily agreed to. I think she had been waiting for it all of last semester.

However, I wasn’t the old Anna, so I was going to summarily dismiss his request. I had no desire to go out with this kid, but that’s when Peter’s cock flashed through my mind. I still felt that craving inside me. The desire to suck on his cock and feel him inside me was driving me insane, but I really didn’t want to let Peter have his way.

So, I paused just when I was about to send the no way in hell message and instead replied, “Hey Ethan, yeah that sounds like fun. What time were you thinking?”

I got an immediate reply with him suggesting the name of some romantic comedy, “There’s a show at 1:10 pm that I was considering. We can get lunch and then watch the movie. Would that work?” He also sent me a map showing me where we could meet up.

“Sure. I’ll see you at noon then.” I replied. As I was texting him, I heard Mom walking down and got up to go meet her.

She gave me a big smile, “Ready to leave?”

“Yup. Ethan just asked me to a lunch and movie date today Mom. I said yes.” I said.

“Ooh, a second date, are we getting serious now. I hear wedding bells.” She teased me with a grin.

“Pfft, yeah right. I just wanted to see the movie and this way I get to watch it for free.” I winked and laughed seeing Mom shake her head in mock despair.

“Alright my evil genius, let’s head out before you decide to sell the house to fund a vacation in the Bahamas or something.” Laughing we headed over to the local gym, a “24-hour fitness” that was less than a mile from the house. I specifically chose this gym since I wanted to be able to travel to and from it without requiring a ride.

The gym was surprisingly nice, quite large with nearly new equipment with an Olympic sized swimming pool. The girl at the front desk gave us a quick tour of the facilities and mentioned that this location was one of the “super sport” gyms and that they had specials available that would encourage family membership at low costs. We signed up both Mom and me for the summer, at which point Mom kissed me on the cheek and wished me good luck before heading off to work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.