Diary of a Body Switcher - Cover

Diary of a Body Switcher

Copyright© 2019 by MischiefMaker

Chapter 2: A Trip to the Mall

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Trip to the Mall - This is the story of a simple, unassuming, middle-aged man who had a life changing event occur to him. He woke up one morning in the body of a beautiful teenage girl. Come join him as he undertakes this adventure.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Body Swap   Incest   Mother   Father   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I was lying on the floor with my eyes closed, enjoying the residual glow from my orgasm. After a while I started noticing how uncomfortable the stiff carpet was and got up with a sigh. Taking a last lingering look in the mirror at Anna’s glorious body, I walked over to her closet to try and find something to wear. Opening the closet, I was dismayed to find most of the clothes in there were in muted shades of greys and browns. Sadly, rummaging through her underwear drawer gave me no respite. I found that Anna apparently only owned painfully small bras, similar to what I woke up wearing, and as I’d sworn earlier, there was no way I was wearing something like that ever again.

That’s when I heard a light knock on the door and Jane asking, “Anna, are you up?”, and I saw the door knob turning. “Give me a second, I am changing”. Giving up on the underwear for the moment, I just re-wore the nightdress and opened the door.

Jane gave me a smile and looked at me; with a concerned look on her face she asked, “Oh love, why are sweating? Did you catch a cold, or do you feel feverish?”

With a blush (if only she knew), “Oh, it’s nothing mom. I was just stretching before you came and guess it must have got me sweating. I feel really out of shape.” She laughed, “aren’t we all!”

“Actually, Mom I was thinking about joining a gym over the summer. I really feel like getting in shape before I head over to Uni.” In my previous life working out was a major way to blow off steam, and I really wanted to get back to the weights as soon as possible. Not to mention, the exercise would probably be the quickest way for me to acclimatize myself to this new body. Of course, I’d more than likely need to use my wife’s routines than mine. For some reason I just couldn’t see Anna curling 50 lb dumbbells, I thought to myself amusedly.

She looked at me, and I could almost see the proverbial gears turning in her head. I started to worry whether I said something that the old Anna wouldn’t have? Then I remembered that Anna had been very athletic growing up, so surely this shouldn’t be a problem?

Mom suddenly gave me a big smile, “Oh honey, that makes me so happy. Ever since your breasts started developing, you’ve gone into a shell and stopped all your athletics.” (Interesting! I guess that might explain the torture brassiere from earlier).

“If you really are motivated to do this then I would be happy to help you join a gym. Tell you what, we can both join, and you can motivate me back in shape as well”, and gave me a big hug.

Her statement made me stop to look at her shape. This was the first time I had the opportunity to observe Mom, and I saw where Anna got her beauty. Jane was an older, slightly shorter version of Anna, with light brown hair. Similar facial features capped with full lips. The apron she’d been wearing was not to be seen, and it was obvious she was very well-endowed. Age had been very kind to her, with little to no wrinkles. I bet she and Anna could pass off as sisters. All in all, she was a MILF.

“Please Mom, you’re gorgeous and you know it,” that got a big smile from her and I held her hands. “Though, I would really love it if we did more things together. I think I’ve been a little too absorbed in graduating and I’d really like to spend as much time with you as possible before leaving home.” I don’t think this was purely an altruistic effort to help improve my relationship with my mother. Jane was hot, and ever since I woke up, I was feeling constantly horny. I might not have a dick, but it appeared I was still thinking with it.

“I think that’s enough mushiness for one day. Dad’s having breakfast downstairs and wanted me to ask you if you were feeling up to joining him. I’ve got some grading left to do, and I’ve already eaten. What do you say?”

“Sure. Oh, actually I had something else to ask? I think I’ve outgrown all my underwear and I was wondering if you had some time to take me shopping to get some new stuff today?”

“Unfortunately, I don’t have time today. But that shouldn’t stop you, I can drop you off at the mall on my way to work and you can buy the essentials, and we can go for a proper clothes shopping run this weekend. We can completely upgrade your wardrobe.” She had a big smile as she said this.

Having resolved the issue, we separated, and I headed down. Walking down the stairs, I could feel my boobs rising and falling. I knew the physics behind what was happening, and as a guy I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve enjoyed watching a woman walk unfettered, but to actually feel their weight as they bounced up and down ... it was weird. I was so lost in that sensation, that I didn’t notice that Peter had been standing next to a window watching me walk down the stairs the whole time. I could see that his gaze was locked on my boobs, with an almost predatory look on face. While I could only imagine how I looked, walking in to see a Father perving on his daughter so blatantly was pretty disturbing.

As I got closer to him, I said, “Hey Dad.” That snapped him out of it. He finally raised his gaze to my face. He still had that hungry look on his face, but asked, “how are you feeling now, kiddo?”

“I’m feeling much better. Sorry for making you guys worry”, I said. He reached over and pulled me in for a big bear hug. Peter was a big man. He dwarfed me, as my head barely reaching his chin. Still hugging me he said, “Anna you know you don’t need to apologize.” His hands were stroking my back, as if to help calm me down. At least that’s what I thought, till I suddenly felt something poking my stomach. The guy was getting a fucking hardon while holding his daughter! I was horror struck. At the same time, I realized that he wasn’t trying to calm me, he was running his hands over my back to confirm whether I was truly not wearing a bra.

Just as I was about to say something, he pulled me back, but didn’t release me. He kept his hands on my waist and pulled me with him. With an excited voice he said, “check it out kiddo. I spent the entire morning cleaning the pool. It’s sparkling!” And indeed, you could see their pool from the window he’d been standing next to. It was a decent sized swimming pool, and in the bright daylight, looked incredibly inviting. At least it would be if Peter would let go of me. His roaming hands had been rubbing up and down my waist, and I had a sinking feeling that he now knew I wasn’t wearing any panties either. His hands then rose to kind of sort of hug me to his side. This sounds benign, until his hands continued moving. He was started rubbing my right arm, but being so much bigger than I, his hands wrapped around them completely with his fingers gently resting on the side of my boobs. So, with every stroke he made, he was actually tracing the side of my boob.

I tried to squirm out of his hold, but he had an iron grip on me and kept rambling on about how we should all jump in the pool like the good old days. I found myself nodding along, just to try and shut him up, so that I could get away. Finally, I got really fed up, and with great effort, pushed his arm off me. I said, with a trace of anger in my voice, “I’m hungry. I think I’m going to get some cereal for breakfast.” I wasn’t really hungry, but I need an excuse to get away from Peter.

It took me a while to remember where everything was located in the kitchen cupboards and drawers, but I tried to do it as nonchalantly as possible to avoid alerting him as to how lost I was in the kitchen. From the corner of my eye, I could see Peter staring at my body the whole time. After I could delay no longer, I sat down across from him.

He asked me, “so kiddo, now that classes are over and you are free, what are you planning to do over the summer?”

Relieved to finally have something to take my mind of his creepy behavior, I said, “Aside from taking a break and relaxing. I think Mom and I are going to join a gym and start working out together.”

For some reason this made him crack up in laughter, “Jane’s going to work out? That’s a hoot, keep an eye on her though and make sure she doesn’t go hitting on the women.” Not sure what the joke was, I asked, “What’s so funny and don’t you mean hit on the guys?”

Looking a little pensive he said, “I was just kidding, and of course that’s what I meant. Slip of the tongue, kiddo.”

Hmmm, this made me pause and wonder. Did Jane swing the other way? Why was she still married to this creep then? That could also explain the desperate nature of Peters actions towards me, as the bastard might not be getting any.

“What about today, are you doing anything?” he continued.

“Oh yeah, Mom’s going to drop me off at the mall before she goes to work. I need to buy new underwear.” Shit, that slipped out before I could stop myself. “She is? But that’s in the opposite direction for her. I’m heading out soon, so I can just drop you off. You don’t have to bother her.”

“Oh no, I don’t think it’s a problem for her, she said she was happy to do it.” After the last half hour, there was no way I wanted to be alone with this man. “Nonsense. I’ll talk to her. Why don’t you get ready once you are done and we can head over?”

“But Dad,” I retorted.

“No buts, it’s final” he said. I could feel tears forming in my eyes out of anger, but I refused to let him get to me. So, I simply shook my head in agreement.

Of course, he continued on as if it was never even a topic of debate, “oh also, I was wondering if you could help me really quick. Your mom gave me a chore earlier. We need to change the batteries in the clock in the living room. My vertigo’s kicking up again and I cannot get on the step ladder. Could you help me get it down and put it back?”

“Why didn’t you ask Mom to help you?” I said, not feeling the least bit helpful.

“You want your old mother to help, while you rest? That’s a little rude isn’t it?” he said, to which I really had no reply. “Sure, fine, I can help. Let me go get ready, and then I can do it.” I finally gave in and replied.

“Let’s just get it done with. It’ll take forever if we wait till you to get ready.” He stood up and walked over and just looked at me.

I want to pause at this point and confess that it had been a very long time since I had dealt with overbearing parents. But even growing up I couldn’t remember my parents ever being this unreasonable. I didn’t know how to deal with this behavior which bordered on bullying. If this was the norm, then it explained Anna’s body image concerns, and why she hated her body changing. I needed some quiet time to examine her memories to understand if Peter had always been this way, or something changed recently. The images in my dream had shown a happy and content family. While I hadn’t willingly entered into this role, I still was under the impression that they all loved each other. When had things changed?

I stared at Peter looming over me and wondered if I could just ignore him and pretend to keep eating till, he went away. But he clearly refused to take the hint, and with a grin on his face, said “oh come on Anna, it’ll be fun.” He started pulling on my sleeve, like a petulant kid. Giving up, I got up and followed him into the living room. I saw the clock Peter was talking about, it was an old cuckoo clock, that for some reason was placed really high on the wall. I understood why Peter didn’t want to retrieve the clock now and actually felt bad for the guy.

He had set up the ladder next to the clock and gestured for me to step on it. I walked over to it and raised my leg to start climbing, when I noticed a problem. I was still wearing my ankle length nightdress, that thing had no give. There was no way for me to climb a ladder wearing it. So, I turned to Peter and said, “I don’t think I can climb in this outfit dad, let me go put on some pants and I’ll come right back.” I thought he was about to agree, when he said in an irritated voice, “oh jeez kiddo, just hike it up a little till its above your knees and then you’ll be able to climb. Where’d you find this dress from anyways? Your grandma’s closet?” And before I could respond, he bent down and raised my nightdress for me and held it against my thigh, and said, “alright, I’ll hold it for you, now can you climb?” And then nudged me up the steps.

At this point, I felt like I was a puppet being manipulated by a master. In a daze, I started climbing up the ladder. At around the fourth step, he moved behind me and in the process put his left hand on my hip, presumably to support me. But it was what he did with his right hand that caused me to nearly fall off the ladder. This was the hand that was originally holding the dress against my thigh from outside. Grabbing this opportunity, he’d wrapped the excess material around his hand and moved his hand to solidly cup my right ass cheek. His thumb was pressed up against my inner thigh where it was touching my bare skin, and the remaining fingers were digging into my ass through my dress. I stopped moving and turned around to glare at him and asked, “what are you doing?” He gave me an innocent look and shrugged his shoulder as if he had no idea what I was talking about and moved his thumb a little lower till it wasn’t rubbing my skin and said, “oops”.

His thumb had been barely an inch from my naked pussy. In all the chaos, it had slipped my mind until that second that I was sans panties, but I’m pretty sure Peter remembered. I think he had realized that this was a golden opportunity for him to grab a cheap feel while pretending to help me.

I wasn’t sure whether to keep going or to just throw caution to the wind and tell him to fuck off. Luckily, Jane saved me, by calling down, “hey honey, I’m done with my work and going to change for work. So, if you are done with breakfast, I can take you to the mall now.” I yelled back right away, “sure Mom, I think I’m done over here anyways.” I glared at Peter, brushed his hand off my ass, and stepping off the ladder, I started walking away. I was so angry at this point that I wasn’t thinking about consequences, so I turned back and said, “I think I’ve figured out my ride. So, I don’t think you’ll need to worry.” Peter had the decency to look chagrined and nodded.

Back in my room, the nature of all which had happened in the last hour was rushing in. From the physical changes that had occurred, to the loss of everyone I loved, and now to have a potentially abusive parent. It was all too much for me and I just broke down crying. I don’t know if it was all the estrogen running through my teenage system, or if the switch had affected me in other ways, but I felt completely powerless.

All these emotions were filling me up and I needed an outlet, so I frantically started looking around me when my gaze fell on Anna’s laptop. Opening it, Anna’s Facebook page popped open. I suddenly realized that I didn’t know if my old body still existed as a separate person in this Universe. What about my parents or my wife? I was hanging on to a small thread that the people I love might still be alive and well.

Actually, I realized that I didn’t even know what day or year I was in. The laptop showed me that I had somehow lost a few months between when I fell asleep last night and woke up today. I started searching for my old name and got plenty of hits but none of them were me. This made me incredibly sad, but also slightly relieved that I wasn’t some strange off-shoot of my previous self.

I then Googled my parents, and to my huge relief they both showed up, looking exactly the same. I opened their Facebook page, and luckily my dad was still as clueless about privacy settings and I could see all his posts and photos. While I was missing in their photos, there was an attractive woman besides them. Some investigation clued me in to the fact that in this iteration of the Universe, instead of my parents having a boy they had, in fact had a girl named Anisha.

I’ve not mentioned this before, but my parents originally came from India. While I was a decent looking guy; this girl was clearly in a different league. She had combined my parents features into a far more attractive package than myself. I also found out the universe was conspiring in strange ways. She was heading to Stanford to start graduate school, the same time I was heading over. Clearly, I was not done with my old family.

Sadly, when I then looked up my wife, I found heartache. She had clearly met someone else and her profile picture was their wedding photo. I found a few snaps of them, and the only consolation was she clearly appeared to be happy.

I closed my eyes to try and find my balance. I was apparently locked in the body of a stranger, with a pervert for a father. But my “true” parents were still out there, and there was a girl out there who could let me get in touch with them, and her name was Anisha. I needed to get to know her once we were both at Stanford. It was nice to have a goal. I still needed to figure out what to do about Peter, but knowing my family was out there at least gave me an anchor to keep me centered.

I realized I had used up a lot of time doing my investigation. I needed to get ready right away. Walking over to the closet, I found in the back a slightly plain but nice long white top which I thought would look decent. I could pair it with some tights, of which Anna had plenty. This only left the question of the bra. There was no way I could go out without one, especially after what just happened. I was about to give up and go ask Jane if I could borrow something, when I found a sports bra that looked promising.

Grabbing the clothes, I took a quick shower, still taking time to stare at the lovely young woman in the mirror (being a guy, I was able to get dressed and out in under 5 minutes). As I walked out of the room, I saw Jane coming out of the master bedroom. She was wearing a lovely yellow blouse with trousers that highlighted her slim figure. Her breasts were probably a bit larger than mine, and her ass was a nice handful. Before I could stop myself, I wondered what it would feel like to hold them in my hands. I smiled at her and said, “looking really nice Mom. That’s a lovely top.”

She looked me over, and said, “I was about to say the same to you. I remember this top. Isn’t it the one we got at that fair we all went to last year.” Since I didn’t remember the exact event, I just shook my head in assent and walked downstairs with her. I was struggling to comprehend the contrast between Jane and Peter, and to figure out when Peter transformed into the gigantic asshole whom I met today for the first time.

We stopped at the same window where I had first seen Peter in the morning and looked out at the pool. Jane gave a long sigh and was about to walk away. I held her by her arm, and told her, “you and I, this summer, we are going to work on our tan together.”

She smiled at me, “yes we are.”

We chatted on our way to the mall. As we pulled in, she turned to me and said, “you have your credit card and phone on you right?” I nodded, and said, “yes I do mom.” She smiled, and said, “alright honey, you can stay over here till I get done and I can pick you up on my way home. Or take a cab, if you’re done early.” Leaning over, she hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.

“Okay, thanks Mom”, I said and got out and waved as she drove off.

I walked towards the stores, I paused and looked around me, and saw the constant flow of humanity walking around me. I wondered if any of them were also victims of a body swap, would I recognize a fellow swapper if I saw them. As I walked, I noticed the stares, as a guy I would walk through a crowded mall and most likely wouldn’t be noticed unless I did something. But as Anna, I was no longer invisible, people looked. Men looked hungrily at my face and my body. Women either did the same or looked jealous.

I felt like I finally understood Anna and why she hated her body. For a shy person, this must have been torture. I noticed guys were crossing aisles to try and walk past me, others were brushing my arm as if by accident. Add to it, her home, which was meant to be her sanctuary, was also compromised by Peters actions.

I had a lot to process before I could take concrete steps towards rectifying the situation. I also wondered if the real Anna was still around somewhere, waiting for me to resolve these troubles. Maybe if I did a good job, as a reward, I could go back to my own body. Who knew what game the power who did this was playing at?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.