Ellen
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ellen offers her brother, Joe, and afternoon snack, at her bursting breast.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Clergy   Public Sex  

The van was stuffed as Kathy took the wheel with her mother, Maggie, in the passenger seat, Ellen behind Kathy, Joe's car seat to her right, and Joe in the back seat.

The air-conditioning was on high, as was the energy level. Everyone was excited about spending the weekend at the cabin.

In the rear seat, Joe was especially happy, as this was his first family outing since he learned the secrets of the family's incestuous lifestyle.

He had become intimate with his sister, his mother, and his grandmother, now he was off to find a similar closeness to his uncle, aunt, two cousins, one fiancé and her mother.

His cock swelled with all the possibilities. He had grown up close to the Marin's, but hadn't met Jake's finance, and her mother. Diane and Emily were recent initiates to the family activities. And his cousin Olivia had told him that they've taken to it with enthusiasm.

It wasn't twenty minutes into the five hour trip and his cock was throbbing. It chafed his pants as it rubbed under the denim from the motion of the van down the rough surface of the interstate highway.

He had fucked his grandmother in the morning when they had awakened. He had spent the past five nights sleeping with her and they had gotten very close in that time. He had learned his grandmother was kinky, and liked sex in almost any way.

He thought about just opening his jeans and jerking off in the backseat, but when you have three horny women in a household, they tend to think you're not finding them attractive if you jerk off.

He leaned up over the seat back and whispered to his sister, "I'm horny. You wanna come back here and play around?"

Ellen turned her head, "Is there room back there?"

Joe said softly in her ear, 'Yeah, you can lay out on the seat and I'll lick your pussy to get you ready."

Ellen checked little Joe and saw he was asleep. She unbuckled and climbed back between the seats to drop down beside her brother.

Kathy saw the movement in the rear view mirror when she saw Ellen's ass up in the air as she moved back with Joe.

"Mom, Ellen and Joe look like they're bored already." She said to her mother.

Maggie turned and looked to see her grandchildren kissing. She saw that the baby was asleep. She turned back to her daughter. "Oh, what's it like to be young and horny all the time." She grinned.

"Mom, you're almost sixty and you're horny all the time. Joe tells me you've given him a real workout this week." She put her hand on her mother's thigh as she kept her eyes on the road.

In the backseat, Ellen kissed her brother deeply and pulled him on top of her. She spread her legs to allow him to move against her, her miniskirt riding up to her hips.

Maggie said, "He's a very vigorous boy. It just takes a little suck, and he's up and ready. It's a good thing I'm past childbearing or I would be pregnant by now from all the seed he's poured into me." Maggie said with a soft look on her face.

"Ellen and I haven't gotten much in the past week. You've been keeping him under your skirt. If I eat much more pussy, I'm going to need to announce I'm a lesbian." Kathy joked.

Ellen's top flew into the middle seat as she offered Joe her milk laden breasts. He slurped as he slaked his thirst with his sister's breast milk.

Kathy glanced up into the rear view mirror, and saw her son's mouth on her daughter's tit and his throat making swallowing motions.

Maggie looked back. "This is making me horny." She said.

"Do you want to go back and join them?" Kathy asked. Her hand slid up her mother's thigh under the short skirt. "Do you need some help?" She grinned.

Her mother turned toward her daughter and opened her legs. "What did you have in mind?" She said smiling.

Kathy's fingers rubbed over the crotch of Maggie's thong. It was wet. She felt the moisture through the thong's thin nylon.

Ellen's moan from the rear brought Kathy's eyes to the rear view mirror and she saw her son's face buried in his sister's crotch eating her pussy.

"Joe's going down on Ellen." Kathy said to her mother as she softly rubbed the older woman's pussy through her thong.

"God, I want that. I want my grandson's face in my cunt." She pulled up her skirt, lifted her ass and tugged off her thong.

A semi-truck came along side and honked at the sight of a woman taking off her underwear in the front seat. Maggie looked up and waved. She sat up and pulled up her halter top and showed the driver her new tits. He gave a double honk, and then Kathy put on the gas and surged ahead of the horny driver.

Ellen yelled from the back seat, "What the fuck, Mom? What's the matter?"

Kathy laughed, "Your grandmother's flashing her new tits at a truck driver."

"Go Grandma!" Ellen shouted as Joe's tongue slipped between her cheeks and tickled her asshole.

She pushed her brother's face deeper into her cunt. "Eat me little brother. Eat it like you're gonna eat out Aunt Pam and Cousin Olivia's pussies when we get there." She moaned.

Kathy's fingers now found her mother's bare cunt and swabbed her fingers though the sticky mess of her engorged lips. "Mom, you're being a bad girl."

"I'm just so horny. I am so looking forward to this weekend. I just might find a level of satisfaction after all the fucking we're going to do." Maggie pulled up the halter top, crossed her arms and twisted her nipples with her fingers.

Another semi-truck honked as Kathy passed him. Maggie looked up at the surprised face of the trucker as he watched her play with her tits.

Ellen's cry told her mother and grandmother that she had just come in the back of the van. Looking through the rear view mirror she saw her son sit up and wipe his mouth. Kathy then saw her daughter unzipping her son's pants. She saw her son was already hard and that his sister would soon me getting what she wanted so much.

Kathy reached into her purse at her feet and found the pocket rocket she'd brought alone, and turned it on. She put the tip to her mother's clit and heard Maggie moan with pleasure from the vibrations.

She passed the vibrator to her mother as she was getting too distracted to drive. In the rearview mirror she watched Ellen sucking Joe's cock. She loved sucking her son's cock and knew on the trip back it was her turn in the back seat.

Maggie moaned as she worked her clit with the pocket rocket, the vibrations bringing her closer to orgasm.

Now, Kathy saw Ellen sit up and swing her leg over Joe's lap. He tugged her short skirt up to her waist and she reached behind and lined up his cock with her cunt and sank down on it. Kathy watched her son's cock disappear into his sister's body. Without seeing she knew he was drinking more of his sister's milk as she rose and fell on his big dick.

Kathy was exceedingly horny as she glanced over and watched her mother nearing her climax and watching her children fucking in the back seat.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Maggie moaned as she writhed on the seat with the pocket rocket buzzing her clit into an orgasm.

Ellen's moans from the backseat combined with her mother's orgasmic sounds left Kathy trembling in need. Her fingers tugged up her skirt and she spread her legs as the van went forward on cruise. She slipped her fingers inside her G-string and rubbed her clit.

In the mirror she saw Joe's white cum leaking from Ellen's cunt as he flooded her with his seed. Maggie laid against the door and gathered her breath.

Kathy was glad the traffic was light as she frigged her clit as she drove. Maggie saw this and leaned over and pulled her hand free, and substituted her own. "Let me do this." Maggie whispered. "Let me make you cum." Her fingers played with her daughter's pussy encouraging her orgasm.

Kathy was humping her mother's fingers and held the wheel with a death grip as her orgasm ripped through her. Her face quivered as her cunt climaxed from her mother's fingers. "Oh, God, Mom. I'm cumming ... cumming..." She wiggled her ass in the seat as she came hard.

Kathy inhaled deeply, "Mom, thanks, I was going crazy listening to you and the kids in the back." She tugged her G-string back in place and pulled down her skirt.

Maggie adjusted her skirt, and pulled down her halter top.

Ellen moved to the middle seat still just wearing her miniskirt. Joe passed her clothes up to her, and she dressed while Joe zipped up after their hot fuck.

Maggie grinned at Ellen, "Have some fun, honey?"

"Yes, I did, Grandma. Joe's always a great fuck, you know that." She put on her nursing bra and her crop top tee shirt.

"I do, honey." She laughed as she picked up her thong and put it in her purse. She was sure she wouldn't need them all weekend.

The Marin RV left a little later. Pam was at the wheel with Pastor Bob riding shotgun. On one side of the table sat Emily and Olivia and on the other side Jake and Diane.

Conversation was lively around the table as to the activities of the weekend. The women discussed how Joe would be passed around so he was able to have all of them.

Olivia said to Emily, "You're just not going to believe how hot a family weekend is. My first was last summer, and I loved it. I don't think I put on clothes all weekend."

Emily grinned, "This family is amazing. All the sex, and with so many people. Since you and your mother introduced me to the family, I've fucked my new son-in-law, and your father, and we're looking at fucking your cousin next."

Olivia giggled, "Isn't it fucking great. To have such freedom can make you light headed. I'm so happy you and Diane have joined us. And I look forward to the day your son joins us."

"Max may need some work. He's rather conservative, and he's got a girlfriend that he's not even had sex with yet."

"He's handsome. Have you been working on him?"

"Well, I've been wearing less around the house and Diane has too. She's been feeling out Max's girlfriend about her bisexual tastes, but she's not made a move on her yet." Emily said.

"Too bad. I've got a new girlfriend, her name is Lea, but I haven't told her about my family." Olivia said.

"You're not a lesbian, are you?" Emily asked.

"Oh, no. I'm firmly bi, but I'm tired of dating boys, they're so awkward, and very bad at sex. When I go out, at the end of the evening I want good sex. In college, I think I'll date the professors. Not for the grades, but that the sex will be better." Olivia stated.

Emily reached over and put her arm on Olivia's, "You seem to be thinking levelly."

In the captain's chair Pastor Bob was cutting up pieces of paper and writing on them, then put them all in a glass jar.

He got up and stood at the end of the table, "I've got a game for us to play on the way to the cabin. I've put all our names in this jar. Olivia will pick two, and they will have to put on a show for us. When they're done, we'll draw another name, whoever named will replace the first name drawn and the resulting two will put another show for us. We keep drawing names until we've all had a turn."

Olivia said brightly, "That sounds like a lot of fun. Let me at that jar." She reached out her hand and closed her eyes. She picked a slip of paper and opened it, "Bob," she announced, "Daddy, you're first. Now let's see who you get to fuck." She reached in again and opened the slip, "Emily!" She said laughing.

Bob held out his hand to Emily who took it smiling and he led her to the couch across from the table. Pam adjusted her rear view mirror to watch the action while she drove.

Bob and Emily's mouths came together and their tongues became instantly into play. Their mouths were open wide as they showed their hot tongue action to the rest of the family.

Pastor Bob tugged up on Emily's sweater and tossed it to Jake. He buried his face into her boobs as his hands reached around and unfastened her bra. This he also tossed to his son. His mouth sucked on Emily's big brown nipples as she rubbed the crotch of his pants encouraging his hard on.

When Emily unfastened Bob's pants, Olivia shouted, "Suck Daddy's dick. Emily." She pushed down his pants and boxers and his long thick cock stood out straight. Diane jumped in, "Suck it, Mom." Emily did just that and took the end of the shaft into her mouth and with her saliva made the head shine.

Bob stood up and held on to a shelf handle as Emily dropped to her knees and gave the pastor her best blow job.

She drooled down the shaft and her saliva dripped from her mouth. "Sloppy blow jobs are best!" Olivia yelled as Emily's head bobbed on the pastor's big dick.

Jake got into the act, "Fuck her, Dad. Turn her over the sofa and fuck the bitch!" Jake knew it turned on his future mother-in-law to talk dirty to her.

Emily, on her own, leaned over the sofa and let Bob yank down her thong exposing a very wet cunt. Bob knelt down and pressed his face into it, his tongue lapping at Emily's clit as she panted loudly. "Fuck me, Bob. I need your big dick." Emily moaned.

Bob stood up and Emily reached through her legs and took hold of the big cock knocking on her wet door. She guided him inside her and threw her head back as the man of God drove his cock deep into her dripping cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.