Ellen
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ellen offers her brother, Joe, and afternoon snack, at her bursting breast.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Clergy   Public Sex  

Pam Marin hung up the phone after learning of her sister-in-law, Kathy's family get together to celebrate Joe's entry into the family's incestuous lifestyle.

"Mom, can I bring Diane?"

Jake asked her. Her twenty-two year old son had a twenty year old girlfriend that everyone in the Marin family adored.

"She's not ready for this, Jake."

Pam was in the kitchen opening a bottle of wine.

"She doesn't know about our family ... If you're serious about the girl, you need to tell her about us."

Jake sat on a stool at the breakfast bar drinking a Coke.

"I think she's ready to learn about us. We've been having sex for almost a year and I'm really in love with her. She's pretty open minded."

"In what way, dear?"

His mother asked pulling out the cork.

"She invited a girl friend of hers to go out with us last week and, at the end of the night, we had a threesome. She likes girls."

"Just because she likes girls doesn't mean she'll tolerate incest."

His mouther poured a glass of wine.

"We're getting pretty serious, I could see us getting married."

Jake said.

"Then we should start to bring her into the fold."

Pam sipped her wine.

"How can we do that, Mom?"

He asked.

Pam walked over and looked out on the patio.

"If she's likes girls, then I think either your sister or me would be the first step."

Jake walked over next to her.

"I think Olivia would be best. She's told me she thinks Olivia is hot."

"Then it's Olivia ... I'll talk to her. How do we set this up? Use the hot tub?"

She mused.

"The hot tub would be good, we've had sex in the hot tub several times. I think if Olivia joined us wearing one of her special bikinis, she would temp Diane. I think if I left them alone and Olivia made a pass at her, she'd go along."

While looking out on the hot tub, Jake extended his right hand and fondled his mother's ass.

"I know you think Olivia should do it, but I think it would be so hot, if it was you who seduced Diane.

"Pam smiled at her son." She's so sexy, I do want her."

"Then why not with you? Let me call her up now and invite her for a soak in the hot tub. You have special bikinis too, Mom."

"Should I go put one on?"

Pam said getting turned on from her son's hand on her ass.

Jake took out his phone and texted his girlfriend for some time in the hot tub.

The reply came back almost immediately. Jake smiled,"

She'll be here in ten minutes."

"Good, let's go get our suits on."

Pam refilled her glass and walked back into her bedroom.

Jake split off up the stairs to his room. He found his speedo and put it on. Diana loved him in a Speedo. She liked the bulge in the suit. Jake went downstairs and to his mother's room. Pam was posing in front of her mirror in a string bikini. The top barely contained her DD breasts and the bottom covered her pussy, but the material was so thin she showed a well-defined camel toe.

"That's hot, Mom." He said from the doorway.

"I don't see how Diane can turn you down."

Pam adjusted the strings of the bottom and turned around to check her ass. She smiled as she looked in the mirror.

"You have a great ass, Mom."

"Thank you, son. I hope she likes it. You have me so horny."

She walked over to her son, and cupped her hand under his bulge.

"I wish we had time, before she gets here."

She squeezed his cock and felt the stirring as he hardened. They heard the knock at the kitchen door just as their tongues met in a kiss. Jake backed up.

"You let me get her in the tub, and then come out, Mom."

"Okay."

Pam had already thought out her strategy for seducing Jake's girlfriend. Jake opened the backdoor and let Diane inside. She wore a cover up. She kissed him hotly as she came into his arms.

"My mother was driving me nuts, I'm so glad you invited me over."

"Let me grab a couple of Cokes."

He took them from the fridge and followed her out to the tub. He turned on the bubbles and set the Cokes on the side of the tub. Diane took off her cover up and Jake's mouth opened. It was the smallest bikini he'd seen her in. Usually she wore conservative full bottomed bikinis, but today it showed off half her butt cheeks and the top pulled her tits together to show a lot of cleavage. She had tits smaller than Mom's but bigger than his sister, Olivia's.

"That's hot, babe.' He rubbed an exposed ass cheek as she stepped into the tub. She giggled.

"Are we alone?"

"No, Mom's home, I think she's sewing or something."

Jake said. Diane floated over his lap.

"Too bad, I'm really horny. I could use your dick right now."

She put her arms around his neck.

"Maybe I can help a little."

He let his hand slide between her legs and he softly rubbed the crotch of the suit over her pussy.

"Oh, I like that."

She leaned back against him. His fingers went under the suit and traced her pussy lips. Under the foam they looked like they were just relaxing. Diane's clit was anything but relaxed. It was hard and throbbing as Jake slowly worked to get her off.

"Oh, yeah, that's so fucking good, Jake. You know just what to do."

She moved to the right a little and reached down to rub his hard cock.

"You're hard already. Did you miss me?"

She laughed.

"I'm always hard for you, Babe. Why don't you pull it out and find a place to put it." She giggled,

"Can we fuck in the hot tub? What about your mother"

He shrugged if she comes out just keep still. "She'll think you're just sitting on my lap."

Diane tugged his cock free from his suit and stroked it while he fingered her. He pulled her suit aside and moved her over his cock. The head split her lips and he pulled her down on it.

"Yes! It's so fucking good. I love your big dick."

She moaned as she rocked on his cock. The patio door opened.

"Oh Shit!"

She said.

"Don't move, Baby. She'll never know."

Jake whispered.

"God, you're kinky, fucking in front of your Mom."

Diane whispered in return. Pam looked surprised when she saw them.

"Oh, I thought I would be alone."

She said.

"Pam, we don't mind, do we Jake?"

Diane said to her nervously as her pussy was full of Jake's dick.

"I just want to get a little sun.

"She said and turned a lounge chair to face the couple. She took off the suit and Jake heard Diane gasp at his mother's near naked body. Jake could feel Diane's pussy flex around his cock.

"Wow, Pam, that's some suit." Diane said.

"I never would have worn it if I knew you two were down here."

She laid a towel over the chair and sat down. She stretched out. Diane whispered,

"I never knew your mother was so hot."

She wiggled a little on his dick.

Mom does have a nice figure. I've never seen her in a suit like that though.

"Jake let his hands cup Diane's breasts under the water. Diane moaned softly, she was riding his cock and his hands were toying with her nipples, but her eyes were on Pam's near naked body. Pam took a bottle of oil and poured some on her hand. She started at her shoulders and applied it to her chest."

"God, I'm getting so horny."Diane moaned.

"I wish you could fuck me harder. You're driving me crazy."

Jake said softly in her ear,

"I think it's my mother that's turning you on."

"That's so kinky, Honey. Me getting the hots for your Mom."

She rocked a little faster. Jake thought she was getting close to orgasm.

"Would you go down on her if you could?" Diane gasped,

"Fuck yes. I'd eat her out." Pam looked over at them.

"Diane, you're a guest, so I want to ask you if you mind if I take my top off."

Diane's body shivered, she tried to keep her voice steady,

"No, Pam. I don't mind. Would you mind if I took my top off, too?"

Pam untied her skimpy top,

"No, Honey, that's what the fence is for. And don't worry, Jake's been seeing me topless since he was a little boy."

She pulled off the top and dropped it on the ground. Diane tossed hers on the deck. She sat up and let Pam see her C-sized tits. Pam rubbed the oil down her front.

"Jake, your Mom has such great tits. I would love to suck one."

She said softly. Pam worked down her legs. She picked up her wine glass and emptied it.

"Jake, could you get me a refill?"

Diane moaned in frustration when Jake pulled out of her and pulled up his suit before getting out of the tub. Diane was amazed that Jake so openly displayed his huge erection to his mother. He picked up his mother's glass and whispered,

"You're on, Mom."

He went into the house. Pam said,

"Diane would you come over and put some oil on my back?"

Diane fixed her bottoms and walked topless over to Jake's mother. She stood over Pam and watched her turn over. Except for a couple of strings, Pam was naked. Taking the bottle from Pam she poured oil on her back and rubbed it into Pam's tanned flesh. Diane was impressed to see Pam had no tan likes.

"That feels good, Honey." Pam said softly.

"You have nice hands."

"You have a great body. I hope I look half as good when I'm your age." Diane gushed.

"Can I ask you a question, Diane?" Pam said casually.

"Sure, Pam."

She worked her way down Pam's back. Diane knew in a few moments she would be oiling her boyfriend's mother's ass.

"When you were in the hot tub with Jake right now, were you two fucking?"

She asked. Diane paused, then said,"

Busted. How did you know?"

"Jake had this stupid look on his face. His father makes a face like that when he's fucking me and doesn't want anyone else to know it." Pam said.

"He's fucked you in the hot tub?"

Diane was down to the small of her back. She poured oil on her right ass cheek, and rubbed it in.

"Yes, we fuck in the tub a lot. That's why Bob built the privacy fence."

"But he's a minister. I don't think of ministers fucking in hot tubs." Diana said amazed.

"Bob and I are pretty open minded, Diane.

"She said enjoying Diane's hands on her ass.

"How open minded?"

The girl asked as she oiled Pam's other ass cheek.

"Oh, Bob and I like to swing sometimes." Pam confessed.

"Swinging, that's pretty radical, isn't it?"

Diane's hand was near done with Pam's ass. Pam spread her legs apart in invitation.

"I suppose, but it keeps our sex life fresh. New cock turns me on."

Pam said. Diane saw Pam's legs open, but was reluctant to venture between her thighs.

"Another thing, Diane, is that I like women, and Bob likes seeing me with them."

She said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.